Welcome Surprise on a Mexican Vacay

Story Info
I get with the perfect woman while at a Mexican resort.
5.2k words
4.66
12.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ph7000
ph7000
43 Followers

I'm Paul, 34, single with no kids, spending a week at a Mexican five-star resort with my parents, my older brother Kyle, his wife Beth, and their two kids. It's been great being with them, away from the usual family tensions found when everyone piles into my parent's house. The resort is beautiful and luxurious, with several pools, restaurants, and right on the beach.

After a couple of days, I was in a good routine. Initially, I had naively thought there might be groups of singles traveling here, but it was pretty much families. A few attractive college-age girls occasionally graced the pool, but this wasn't the place to meet anyone. My family would be leaving early Saturday to get back for a soccer tournament, and I had booked my stay to Sunday since I was already here.

I was alone in the main hot tub mid-morning on day five when an attractive woman I hadn't noticed before got in. She was about my age, with dark hair in a ponytail and a pretty face obscured by big sunglasses. She was maybe 5' 4'' with a curvy but healthy-looking tanned body in a sensible blue one-piece.

We both smiled, said hello, and sat quietly. The momentary peace was disturbed when a young boy practically cannon balled into the tub, sending water everywhere. The woman calmly apologized and instructed her son to do the same. I told them not to worry and that I was glad the kids had fun here. She smiled and soon the mother and son were excitedly planning their day, and I went on my way.

In the afternoon I saw her relaxing in the sun, looking innocently sexy, reading a book alone in a grouping of four lounge chairs marked with towels. A very typical scene here, but I did note that she didn't wear a wedding ring.

That night, while having a fun dinner with my family beside the ocean, I spotted her yet again. She was at a nearby table of four; she was with her son, but I was somewhat surprised to see the other two appeared to be her parents. They were having a great time laughing and telling stories. She was even prettier without her sunglasses; she smiled with her big blue eyes, and they sparkled in the candlelight. A natural, understated beauty, she had her hair down and wore a patterned dress that revealed just a bit of cleavage. I tried not to stare and to stay focused on the great company I had with me.

As we left, we walked by her table. I made eye contact and smiled, and she reciprocated. I suddenly felt a jab in my back and spun around to see my laughing sister-in-law.

Beth whispered, "I didn't know you were into single moms!"

"Come on, I smile at everyone!" I shot back defensively.

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "Ya, right you do!"

As day six unfolded, we spent the morning on a sailing excursion, and in the afternoon, my parents were taking their grandkids kids to do some crafts in the activity center, leaving Kyle, Beth, and myself to have some cocktails at the pool. We all got along great, and were certainly enjoying the scene. The waiter hadn't been around in a while, so I got up to fetch a round of Pacificos from the bar.

I felt butterflies as my crush walked up to the bar just ahead of me, not seeing me. This time she was wearing a cute but modest orange bikini, and I was grateful to see a bit more of her body. She didn't appear to have tattoos, and she had a delightfully plump ass with a slight jiggle as she walked.

We waited in line for a moment, and then she saw me greeting me with an enthusiastic, "Oh, hi!"

I blurted something awkward in response, just as it was her time to order. I noticed she was sincerely warm and friendly with everyone. Her family, the staff, and me. So I cautioned myself not to read too much into her friendly nature as she beamed a bright smile at me as she left with her smoothies.

Kyle must have seen me looking at her, because when I got back with the beer he started making a siren sound and pretending to speak into a walkie-talkie, repeating, "MILF ALERT! MILF ALERT!" several times.

As soon as I thought he moved on, a different woman with a child walked by prompting Kyle's siren again.

"Ok Kyle, that's it!" instructed Beth.

I'm used to Kyle being a goof, but it was pretty funny and we were all still having fun.

An hour passed, and still by the pool, Beth kicked my leg discreetly and said, "Bro, there's your chance."

I look up and see my crush get in the smaller hot tub alone. I motioned "shhh" to Beth; she nodded, and I quickly made my way over to the hot tub. I got in, acting as if it was just a coincidence I was there.

We immediately started talking; we shared about our family groups here and about the fun we were having. After several minutes, she complained of being too hot and hopped up on the edge of the tub. She looked amazing in her bikini. She had beautiful, large breasts, a tan she likely acquired before the vacation, and a slightly Rubenesque but strong feminine body. I followed her lead, but as I got out, my light trunks clung tightly to me, obviously outlining my slightly enlarged crotch. I quickly pulled on the fabric, and she giggled.

We were both wearing sunglasses and had maybe three or four minutes to check each other out before her father joined us. He was just as friendly; we talked about the history of the area and exchanged restaurant and activity recommendations. I told him they'd especially enjoy the sailing trip we had just been on.

As they got up to leave, I stood and extended my hand to the father, introducing myself: "I'm Paul; nice to meet you."

He replied, "I'm Bill, and this is my daughter Claire."

Sensing he was old school, I then put my hand out to shake with Claire, which she thought was amusing.

She responded with a serious look and a nod while doing a very firm and exaggerated up-and-down handshake and a fake low voice, "Pleased to meet you, Paul."

Bill chucked, "Stop being silly, Claire; let's go find the others."

I watched as they walked away and was thrilled when she turned back for a quick look.

She was awesome, but I still wondered if she liked me or if she just had one of those outgoing personalities. I also conceded that it didn't matter; she was rightly busy with her family here, and wouldn't have time for anything else.

It was the rest of my family's last night at the resort, and I didn't see Claire again that day. Beth was disappointed I didn't have a better update for her. Our family had a wonderful family dinner together, recalling all the fun we've had. We turned in a bit early to get ready for their early departure in the morning.

By 8:00 am on Saturday, I was alone in the giant suite, overlooking the main pool and ocean. I called for housekeeping, left a big tip on the table, and decided to go for a long beach walk. It was overcast for the first time and the sky gave off a bit of a melancholy vibe. After enjoying the views and passing by countless hotels and vendors, I was nearing my hotel again. I had a quick dip in the ocean, and in the distance, I could see only a few of my hotel's beach lounge chairs were occupied.

As I approached the stairs up to the hotel, I grabbed a fresh towel, and I heard someone yell, "Hey Aquaman!"

I looked, and about 20 chairs down from me was Claire waving me over. Trying not to look too excited, I headed her way and took the initiative to immediately sit down beside her. We made small talk for a few minutes. I learned she was from Arizona, confirmed she was a single mom and was in real estate.

"So where's your crew?" she inquired.

I finally clarified my situation and explained that I was here on my own now, but leaving late in the morning the next day.

I asked if she came down to the beach for some alone time. She laughed and told me that her family ditched her for the day, and it was my fault.

Claire explained, "Dad took your advice and booked the sailing trip for the afternoon; they all just left, and my parents thought I should have a day to myself."

With her hair in a ponytail, Claire was wearing yoga pants and a tank top from working out earlier. Just from talking to her, I could feel my cock partially swelling. I was still in wet trunks, and she might have noticed a bulge again from behind her shades.

We talked for about half an hour as the sun started to emerge. "Since we don't have plans, how about getting lunch together?", I suggested.

She quickly accepted my invitation, and we both set off to our rooms to shower, agreeing to meet at the casual taco bar about an hour and a half later at noon.

I got a table under an umbrella as it was starting to get hot. She arrived a minute or two later, looking stunning. She wore gold sandals with a small heel and a black sundress with the tie of a black swimsuit showing. Her hair was tied back tightly, her full lips had a fresh coat of gloss, and as she removed those familiar shades, I was happy to see those warm eyes again. We hugged, and she smelled incredible, like summertime with a trace of perfume. I was probably 10 inches taller, and she felt so feminine.

We sat down, and the server was quick to offer a drink. We both replied simultaneously, "Margarita!" Great minds think alike; we agreed.

Continuing the easy conversation I had with her, as the large drinks arrived, Claire explained she had been divorced for about two years. As a single mother restarting her career, it had been hard to have much of a life. I shared that I had been married in my twenties and it just wasn't a fit. We were both grateful for our families, but more grateful for a bit of time away from them.

I changed the subject and complimented Claire's outfit and told her how good she looked, and she graciously thanked me and, then with a smirk, said, "You too, but you should have worn those trunks from earlier!"

Instead of letting the comment stand, I replied, "Oh, ya, why's that?"

"Oh, I was being sarcastic; you just looked kind of uncomfortable in them," was her response.

I smiled and rolled my eyes. Our flirtatious conversation continued effortlessly over the light lunch. And it was only fair that I commented that I enjoyed her swimwear choices.

"Really?" Claire responded, "Those are my mom-suits; they keep my ass and the girls under control for family time! I'm wearing a much better one for today; I have to work on my tan lines."

Finding it particularly amusing, I laughed and repeated, "Your ass and the girls!"

Taking the obvious opportunity to keep things going and get a better look at her body, I suggested we lay by the pool together. She agreed, and as we got up, the server set down two more large margaritas in plastic tumblers.

"For the road!" he said with a knowing smile.

Claire was ready for the pool, having a bag with her and a bikini under her dress. I said I needed to stop at my room to change back into a swimsuit. The room was on the way to the area of the pool we planned to go to. I was pleased that the suite was all cleaned when we entered. I went to the bedroom to change and get my stuff.

She called out to me from the balcony, "Are you wearing that same suit again?"

I laughed and walked out in a fresh pair, and she quickly noticed they were the same as the others, just in a different color.

"Be careful in those," she pointed and warned.

I joined her on the balcony, and we both noted that the pool below was packed and there weren't any lounge chairs available. Being a Saturday, tons of people had just arrived. Conscious that there was only limited time before her family got back I considered making a move now, but was scared it would feel forced. I hesitated and then had a great idea.

"You know, Claire, just around the corner from here, on the side there's a lawn with a few loungers and two adults-only hot tubs.

"Perfect, let's do it!" She agreed, and in moments, we arrived with our margaritas and had the whole area to ourselves.

She smiled as I peeled off my shirt. Claire had me undo the top button at the back of her sundress, which I gladly did, even though she could have probably done it herself. She then dropped the shoulders off the dress, letting it fall, before catching it on her foot and picking it up.

"Ok, what do you think of this one? It's new, "she inquired then spun around.

She looked better than ever. The black bikini was much smaller than the one yesterday. The top looked to be straining to hold her ample breasts in, and I could see her nipples poking through the much thinner fabric. While it was still a standard bikini style bottom, it was smaller. Much more of her juicy ass was revealed, and just a small patch of cloth tightly covered what I suspected was a well groomed pussy, outlining a hint of camel toe. The front and back pieces were joined by shiny metal loops on her hips, as was the connection between her breasts.

As confident as she was, once she was revealed, I sensed a hint of doubt. "Maybe a bit much for an old mom like me?"

I assured her that she wasn't old and said, "You look ridiculously hot, in fact." as I stared at her and imagined her naked.

Raising the stakes a bit, I told her, with so much skin showing, I better sunscreen her back. She agreed, and I thoroughly rubbed the lotion from her shoulder to the top edge of her bottoms.

"Can you get the backs of my legs too?"

Happily, I continued feeling her soft skin. Working up from her calves to her thighs, she deeply exhaled, seemingly enjoying it. As my hands approached her ass, she widened her stance, and I continued to touch her inner thighs, grazing the fabric covering her pussy. I proceeded to coat her beautiful ass too.

She returned the favor, lotioning my back. She then spun me around and did my chest and stomach too, lingering longer than required, her fingers continuing a half inch under my waistband.

Feeling my cock growing, I quickly lay down on my front, my head turned to face her. She sat on her bottom to continue lotioning herself. She was looking right at me as she rubbed her chest all around her soft tits, through the thin fabric her nipples were now even more prominent.

I commented, "It looks like someone else's suit is a bit constraining too." She looked down at her tits and nodded in agreement.

After a while of soaking in the sun, she reminded me I had to keep turning. I'd been staring at Claire the whole time and had an uncomfortable erection pressing into the chair. But since it was her idea and I suspected she knew what was going on, I rolled onto my back, adjusting my cock stuck in the lining.

Feeling the excitement of a little exhibitionism, my cock proudly tented my trunks as Claire gazed and giggled. Knowing I couldn't keep this on display in a public area, I suggested a dip in the hot tub. We hopped in, and I looked her in the eyes, told her she was beautiful, and kissed her. Our hands immediately explored each other's bodies, and I slipped my fingers into her top to feel those tits. Suddenly her hand went into my shorts, and she gripped my cock with her small soft hands.

After a few minutes we heard voices approaching and separated. An older couple was coming to use the hot tub and said they hoped they weren't disturbing us. Claire said we were about to leave anyway. Claire got out first, and she had to adjust her top, which was askew. Our stuff was past where they were sitting in the tub, so I couldn't escape without them seeing my shorts. Claire, sensing the situation, threw me a towel, but about five feet wide of me over the tub. I stretched and tried to catch it, but it landed in the water. They obviously saw my boner, and they both laughed.

The husband said, "Just leave the towel; you kids go have fun!" They turned to watch us leave, both raising their glasses!

Without any discussion, we raced to my suite, laughing the whole time.

Once inside, I instantly removed her top, finally revealing the most gloriously large breasts with the sexiest tan lines. Topped with big, pale areolas and hard nipples She dropped to her knees as she pulled down my trunks, my hard cock bonking her chin in the process.

"Be careful with that thing!" Was the last thing she said before taking my penis in her mouth.

I stepped out of my shorts, and she took my cock from her mouth and inspected it. Then, circling my tip with her tongue, she pulled back the foreskin and continued working on my bare glans before taking as much of my cock as she could.

She was so beautiful, looking up at me with those eyes and her gorgeous full lips around me. She paused and said she had a hint this morning, but it was bigger than she thought. With that, I guided her up to her feet again and pulled down her bikini bottoms, stopping to admire the small patch of trimmed pubic hair above her vacation waxed pussy. I turned around to see her and instructed her to bend over. She must have thought I was about to enter her, but instead, I licked her beautiful pussy from behind. She was wet, velvety, and had a chubby pink labia. Even her asshole was pink and cute. I continued licking until she said she might fall over.

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom, laid her on her back, and spread her legs. I noticed a faint c-section scar as I positioned the head of my cock at her very wet opening. With one gentle but firm thrust, I was fully inside her. She was incredibly tight and was already contracting around me. After a few gentle strokes, I began pounding hard into her, and she squealed with each thrust. I pulled out and started licking her with my fingers inside her. Moments later, she kicked her legs straight and shook in orgasm, almost sounding like she was crying. I looked up, and her chest was flushed as her body still shook in fading spasms.

I put her on all fours and pushed my penis back inside Claire's welcoming vagina. I went so deep, she whimpered. Her round ass was so hot, with the tan lines and beads of sweat forming on her sexy back. She played with my balls as I fucked her.

She looked back at me with those eyes and gasped, "Do whatever you want to me."

I pulled out and kissed her deeply, telling her how amazing she was.

On her back, I straddled her chest, putting my cock slick from her juices right on her perfect face. She then sucked my clean-shaven balls as I stroked my cock. I put my cock in her mouth again and said to make it slippery. I moved down and put my throbbing erection between her tits as she clamped them together. Fucking her soft boobs felt incredible, but even better was the sight of her smiling up at me while holding them tight together.

I wanted to finish in the missionary position to see all of her. I slid back inside and pumped hard; she was rubbing her clit at the same time. It didn't take long before she was shaking and gasping again, and then waves of orgasm rocked her as I too was ready to explode.

She smiled and whispered, "Cum on me, Paul." I could feel the sperm welling up inside of me; it was almost dream-like. I was starting to spasm. I pulled my cock out of her and grabbed it; it was soaking wet. I held it just above her sweet pussy, slid my grip forward, then quickly and firmly back to the base, like a pump shotgun, holding it as a colossal rope of thick white cum sprang almost straight up and splattered on her left breast. Three more pumps coaxed out what seemed like a delayed double shot. There was so much, I could feel it travel up and through my bulging cock in two quick waves. That cum steak went from her pussy all the way up to her neck, with large blobs on her tummy and chest. I continued the deliberate pumps, launching four more shots of cum on her sexy tummy.

After the last shot, she ran her hand through a puddle of cum and gently massaged my still-pulsating cock.

Still kneeling over her, I took in the sight of the beautiful, smart, sweet, and funny woman coated in my ejaculation.

"Oh my, I'm covered! What was in those margaritas?" She asked sarcastically with a big smile.

ph7000
ph7000
43 Followers
12