Welcome to Hart House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed my deflated cock back into my pajama pants, wrapping the robe back around me and made my excuses and left walking down the hall in the direction Tracy had indicated. I needed to get out of this house. I needed to get out as soon as possible.

*****

The door to Nicolas' office was open and I found him using a fountain pen to write in some old fashioned looking ledger. He looked up when I knocked on the door jam.

"Oh! Drew," he said, grinning a grin showing his yellowed, uneven teeth. "How are you this morning? How did you sleep?"

"Ah," I said. "I slept...fine. I had some strange...dreams."

"Oh," he said. "Yes. Hart House seems to bring those out in our guests. It must be the decor. I peeked into the kitchen this morning. You seemed to be enjoying...breakfast." The old man's grin grew even wider and he winked a lecherous wink.

I could feel my face flushing. I began to stammer out some kind of explanation, but he interrupted me.

"Oh," he said, "Drew! Do not despair! Tracy is quite the slut. You did her a favor. I'm sure she needed a good old fuck! The women here at Hart House are... Well, let's just say that they have needs that an old man like myself has trouble keeping up with." He laughed a throaty laugh that seemed to lack any real mirth. "It is good to have another man around to...spread out the load. Anyway, What brings you to my office?"

I pushed away images of Nicolas' old cock fucking these women. It was, despite my having joined him in a session the night before - in dream or reality, I was not quite sure yet - repulsive.

"I'm just looking for...Pat, I think her name is. The groundskeeper. You said that she could help me with my car."

"Oh," he said. "Yes. Pat. I have not seen her yet today. I wonder if she will even come into work. The storm is still quite severe. It makes travelling in these mountains quite dangerous. As you know from your own experiences. Perhaps it is best that you stay for another day. Take us up on our hospitality! Enjoy yourself. I'm sure that the phones will be back working any time now."

I shook my head violently. I had no interest in staying at that house a moment longer. I had proven to myself that I was too weak to resist my...urges around the people who lived there and I was convinced that my wife would be worried sick about me. She might even have contacted some authorities! That would be embarrassing, I supposed, but also considered that if she had someone would come looking for me and take me away from this strange place.

Still, I had no intention of waiting for a rescue.

"Thank you," I said, still wanting to be polite to the man who had taken me in from the storm and, despite the strangeness, perhaps saved my life. "But no. I think I'll walk back to my car now. I may be able to get it going, and if I can I'll continue on west. I should already have been arriving today and I'm way behind schedule."

"Oh," Nicolas said, "well. Of course I can not stop you, my boy. You are not a prisoner here! Oh no! I am just worried about your health in that storm. I strongly urge you to stay and wait! If, however, you are determined," he said, standing, "please let me at least provide some bad weather clothing! We have some in the closet in the hall."

I wanted to refuse any further 'gifts' from this man, but, at the same time, I realized that he was right. It was, judging by the sound of the rain and thunder coming through the windows, still a very bad storm and it would be incredibly uncomfortable to walk back to my car wearing just the hoodie I wore here.

Nicolas led me back to my room where I changed into my clothing from the day before. They had been hung overnight and were almost completely dry by this time, for which I was very grateful. Then he took me to the hall closet where he dug out a long waxed denim jacket, similar to ones you see in old movies of mariners on ships. The jacket smelled faintly of moth balls. There was also a silly looking rain hat, with the brim folded up over my forehead and wrapping around to hang down my back. He also handed me old rubber boots.

"These may have a crack or two in them," he said apologetically. "It has been quite some time since anyone wore these. Still! They will be much better than those sneakers you wore last night!"

I accepted the offerings and promised to return them when I had my car running. Nicolas dismissed this notion with a wave of his hand.

"I will not hear of it," he said. "A gift freely offered is one not able to be taken back. I no more want these back than you want your spunk back from Tracy's ass!"

I tried to ignore that comment, brushing past it and thanking him again. While we were talking in hall beside the door that led to my freedom I glanced up the stairs and saw Annabelle standing at the top of the stairs looking down at us. She was wearing the same uniform as yesterday and looked just as fuckable as she had then. The French maid style uniform might be questionably functionable but, damn, it was hot. Looking up the stairs I could see her shapely legs disappearing under the very short skirt. I knew that if she just spread her legs a bit I would see her uncovered sex. Her full and perky breasts were barely contained in the thin, almost sheet white fabric of her top, the garment designed so it was off of her shoulders revealing the tops of her milky breasts and her deep cleavage.

I knew I needed to leave but some small part of me was tempted to stay. To take her back to my room and to throw her down on the bed, taking her in the way her lips, her eyes, her full figure seemed to beg of me. I gave her a small nod but she only looked down at me with expressionless eyes.

As soon as I stepped out from under the rood of the porch I was hit with a steady pounding of icy cold rain. I sighed and began to walk down the drive then along the edge of the road towards where my car had stalled the night before.

It was cold and miserable. I was thankful for the jacket and rain hat, but my face was buffeted with driving rain that leaked down my collar and soaked my shirt around my shoulders. The boots did, indeed have a leak in them and soon my right foot was making a wet slurping sound with each step as my sodden socks moved inside the rubber.

In other experiences it would have been a lovely trip. The scenery here was breathtaking, with the mountain rising above me to one side and a steep, dangerous drop to the other, a thin metal railing the only thing preventing cars from plummeting over the side. If it had been less cold and wet, or I was not desperate to just get in my car and drive away from my sins, I would have enjoyed myself. This time, however, the walk felt just as long as the night before, but eventually I came to where I thought my car should be. I felt that I was close and seemed to remember a specific out jutting of bare, mountain rock that I had seen, albeit in the dark in a storm, and rounded the curve, walking faster now.

There was, however, no car pulled over to the the side of the road. I looked around panicking, as if I could have missed the vehicle. Of course that was not the case. I swore to myself, first quietly under my breath, then alout, a shout into the wilderness.

Where the hell was my fucking car?

I continued to walk down the road, assuming that I had misjudged the distance. I was walking faster now, almost at a jog. Each time the road curved I convinced myself that the vehicle would be just around the bend. It never was.

After a further hour of walking I stopped and hung my head. I forced myself to face the reality of the situation. My car was somehow gone. I scowled and looked back over my shoulder towards the way I had come. It was irrational, I knew, but at that moment I thought that Nicolas and Hart House had something to do with this.

I looked away from Hart House towards the West, the direction I had been travelling the day before. I could keep walking, I thought. I could continue on and try to forget Hart House existed. Losing my car would be a tough one to explain to my wife but the alternative...

I sighed. I was already shivering with the cold so hard that my hands were shaking and my teeth were clicking together. I remembered the map I had seen and knew that there was nothing along this road for many, many miles. I could die of exposure or hypothermia before I found anyone to help me. I knew that I had to turn back.

So I did, trudging the long walk back to Hart House.

*****

Nicolas opened the door to me after I used the obscene door knocker in the shape of a silver woman with the ring running through her nipples. Again, the thing seemed to beg me to pull on the ring, a voice in my head pleading that I yank on it. A voice in my head that moaned with pleasure when I did so.

"Oh," he said, his voice seemingly filled with concern. "Did your car not start, boy? Come in! Come in! You look chilled!"

I scowled.

"The car wasn't fucking there," I said, pulling off the dripping rain coat and handing it to the butler. "Why the fuck wouldnt it be there?"

"I can not say," Nicolas said. "It does seem strange. It is unlikely it was stolen. We are pretty remote here...Perhaps some sort of highway patrol towed it away?" He shrugged.

"Once our phones are working we can make some phone calls to determine your vehicle's whereabouts. In the meantime," he continued, "you are chilled to the bone. Annabelle!"

The oh-so-fuckable maid stepped through a doorway as if she had been waiting there to be called.

"Take Mister Drew back to his room and run a bath for him," the old butler said. "He will be staying with us for some time longer, it seems."

Annabell stepped very close to me and linked my arm with hers, leading me back up the stairs to my room. I followed, too cold and tired and despondent to resist.

"It will be my pleasure," she said.

*****

My room had been cleaned and the bed made since I had left that morning. There was a fire burning in the small fireplace and the warmth it gave off was very welcome at that moment. I sighed, then started as I felt Annabell step behind me and grip the bottom of my hoody and begin to push it upwards.

"Oh," I said, "that won't be necessary. I'm ok.."

She interrupted me.

"You are very wet, sir," she said. Despite having fucked Tracy up her ass that morning I could already feel my cock respond to this woman calling me 'sir'. "You must remove these clothings in order to bathe. I already prepared the bath for you."

"How," I asked, interrupted by Annabelle yanking my hoodie and teeshirt over my head in one movement, "How did you know to run a bath already?"

Annabelle did not respond to my question but stepped up behind me, pressing her breasts against my back. I could feel the hard nubs of her nipples against my bare skin, only the thinnest of fabrics between us. Her hands slid around my sides to rest on my flat, if not washboard stomach and then began to slide down. I could feel her breath on my shoulder. Quick hot gusts of wind that made me shiver. I took in a hissing breath through clenched teeth as her soft fingers traced along my pelvis bones then gripped my belt, quickly and expertly unbuckling me then popping my button and unzipping my fly.

"Wait," I managed to say before she shoved the jeans down. My cock, while still not fully hard, was reacting to her touch and sprang free of its confinement, bouncing in front of me. I half expected Annabelle to grab hold of me and begin to stroke, but, partially to my releaf, partially to my dismay she stepped back and gestured towards the bathroom.

"Your bath is ready. Please."

I nodded dumbly. Nicolas and Annabelle were correct. I was incredibly cold. I crossed the room to the bathroom and saw that the claw foot tub was full to just below the rim with water that was steaming. I smiled to myself. I was not normally a bath person, usually grabbing a quick shower in the morning as part of my routine, but I was very much looking forward to this.

I stepped gingerly into the water and gasped at the heat on my cold feet. I stood there a moment, letting my body acclimatize itself to the temperature before I began to slowly lower myself. It was just shy of being painfully hot, but it was just what I needed.

I leaned back against the sloped back of the tub, settling myself up to my neck in the water letting the heat sink into my cold bones. I tilted my head back and sighed, relaxing for the first time, I realized, since my car had began to break down on the highway the day before.

I do not know how long I sat there enjoying myself before I sensed someone else in the room. My eyes flew open and I saw Annabelle. She was beside the tub, on her knees, face level with mine.

"Oh," I said, surprised, though perhaps I should not have been. "Annabelle, what... you... why are you...here?"

She just smiled her plump red lips and her hand and arm entered the water. I am not sure if my cock had remained hard this whole time, just waiting for the maid to come pay attention to it, or if it just sprang instantly to life when I saw her.

Regardless, when her hand found my member it was swollen and ready for her, filling her soft hand, twitching in anticipation. She gripped me and pushed down, pulling my foreskin down revealing the swollen purple head to the hot water, then slidin back up, pumping me now. I groaned with pleasure and made no effort to stop her.

Her movements made the water slosh, some splashing over the edge and onto her. Her top became instantly see through as it clung to her breasts. My eyes were locked on them as she pleasured me. I reached out and lifted one in my palm, thumb rubbing across the hard nipple on the outside of her wet shirt. She smiled again and arched her back slightly presenting her breast to me. I focused on this one a bit longer before moving towards the other.

My hand went up and gripped the back of her head, pulling her face towards mine and kissed her. Her lips parted and my tongue found hers, swirling with it in a passionate kiss. It was strange how this felt like as much a betrayal of my wife as anything else I had done so far. I had not kissed anyone yet, but this line had also been crossed.

I released her breast and pushed my hand between her slightly parted legs, fingers finding her sex. It was already hot and wet and two fingers slipped easily into her, curled and stroking her while the thumb lay atop her clit.

Annabelle groaned into my mouth as my fingers fucked her and I kissed her.

A movement in the corner of my eye drew my attention and I broke the kiss to look towards the end of the tub by my feet. The water was moving and not from Annabelle's still-stroking hand and arm. My eyes widened as I saw something rising out of the water.

It had to be the transparent, ghostly woman from the night before. I had no idea where she was coming from. She was rising out of the water as if surfacing from the depths of a deep, still lake. Water poured down from her transparent hair and off of see-through features. Her eyes that looked at me were still the solid black orbs that both repelled and drew me in. The shape of her body was still outstanding, with full, if translucent breasts, a thin hip and round hips, giving her an hourglass shape.

One thing that struck me was that she seemed...less translucent than the night before. There was the slightest tinge of color to her, as if someone had lightly tinted glass. That was as strange as anything and I looked over at Annabelle to confirm if she could see this thing as well.

The maid was watching the figure as well, but there was no fear in her face. She just sped her hand on my cock and slapped her free one on mine, keeping my fingers inside of her. She was smiling, a lovely sight, accentuated by the bouncing of her tits as she moved.

The transparent figure moved through the bath water towards me and I tried to move backwards, but I was against the wall of the tub with nowhere to go, short of climbing out. That, however would break Annabelle's contact with my cock and I was not quite ready for that.

"Do you," I stammered, "...do you...see...this...her...this too?"

Annabelle did not respond but stopped stroking me, instead gripping my shaft at the base, holding it upright. I could feel the creature moving up my body, her legs on the outside of mine. I realized what was happening but it moved quickly. My cock, guided by Annabelle's hand peirced the translucent woman, sinking into a cunt that was, for a moment cold against my sex, then warm and wet and tight as I sank into her.

Looking down, I could still see my cock inside of her, through the translucent walls of her...skin? But it was not as clear as it had been the night before. I groaned with pleasure as I was sheathed inside of her, her cunt gripping me like a perfectly fit glove. Annabelle's hand left from between us and moved up the thing's body, gripping its breast and raising it's slightly pink nipple to her mouth and licking then sucking on it.

Annabelle's hips began to sway, moving my fingers inside of her, just as the thing began to do the same on my cock. I took the hint and began to move my hips to meet it's, fingering Annabelle at the same pace.

"So good," Annabelle whispered, removing her mouth from the thing's breast and moving it forward and up towards mine. I opened my lips and the see-through nipple was placed there. I flicked my tongue across it, then sucked it between my lips. It was cold, like a chilled beer on a hot day.

Yes, the thing said in my mind. Presumably in Annabelle's as well because she smiled in response. - Yes, so good.

The creature's hips were moving faster and mine were matching her place. The bathwater sloshed over the edge of the tub, onto Annabelle who seemed not to mind, soaking her. I tried to concentrate on fucking this thing as well as using my fingers on the maid, but would occasionally forget the living woman. She did not complain, but would grip my hand in hers and move it herself if I neglected her for too long.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. This thing's cunt was hot and tight and it felt like it was milking my cock. I knew that I would not be able to hold out much longer. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes!" Annabelle cried out, bucking her hips against my hands and fingers.

Yes! Cried out the thing atop of me.

"Fill her!" Annabell shouted.

Fill me! The thing shouted.

"Feed her!" Annabelle demanded.

Feed me! The thing demanded as well.

"Wait, what," I asked, but I was too far gone. My climax had been teetering on the edge for minutes now and a clench of this thing's cunt around me pushed me over. My back arched and my head fell backward as I thrust upwards deep into it as I could go. I released a heavy load of cum directly into the thing, more than I would have thought possible having cum in Tracy just that morning.

My fingers curled in Annabell and my thumb pressed hard against her clit. She cried out and I felt her pussy clench on my digits, her thighs quaking as she came. The creature, as well, orgasmed. I could feel her body clench and quiver on my cock as we shared that moment.

I was gasping and groaning, eyes clenched shut. Finally I opened them and saw... No female figure impaled on my cock. Instead Annabelle's hand was in the water, now slowly stroking as I spurted out the last few pieces of my climax

"Where...What...Where is...it?" I managed to say.

Annabelle looked at me quizzically. Her soaked uniform clung to her amazing body making me want to fuck again, this time her.

"Where is what?" she asked.

"The... Woman. Thing. The see through woman-thing. The one I just fucked," I stammered.

Annabelle tilted her head, quizzically.

"I do not know what you are talking about Mr. Drew. You are very strange."

She leaned forward and kissed me quickly on my lips then stood.