Welcome to Hart House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about this I gripped myself and began to slowly stroke myself while watching in the mirror. I had images of Annabelle in my mind, her full tits popping free as I yanked her top down, causing them to spill out. Of her pouty red lips wrapped around my cock.

I sighed as I slowly brought myself closer to my climax when I saw something move in the mirror over my shoulder. It was the form of a woman, I thought, with long hair. The cloudy nature of the mirror hid her details.

I jumped, startled, embarrassed and slightly ashamed with myself. I spun around, trying, but failing to cover my hard cock as I did so.

"Annabelle," I exclaimed as I spun. "I'm sorry, but what the hell are you doing in..."

I stopped. There was no one behind me. As far as I could tell I was alone in the room. I looked around, head swinging back and forth quickly, making sure that the figure had not just moved with me.

"What the hell," I muttered to myself. I walked to the door and turned the handle, pulling it open towards me. Hiding my naked body behind the door I stuck my head out into the hall and looked both ways. There was no one there.

"That's fucking weird," I muttered. I shook my head. It had been a weird night. My mind was playing tricks on me. That explained it.

Pushing the incident out of my mind, I opened the top drawer of the dresser and saw that, indeed, there were several sets of pajamas. They were white with thin blue pin stripes. The top buttoned up and the pants were held closed by a cord, it seemed. They looked old and smelled like they had been in there some time. But they were about my size and looked comfortable. I set them on the end of the bed and crossed to the bathroom.

It was small but well appointed. The tub was large and the white enamel gleamed in the light of the lantern. There was a reddish brown stain by the brass tap but seemed clean. I ran the water and it was clear and clean and before too long it was hot. I stepped in, pulled the curtain shut and pulled the knob to turn on the shower.

The hot water began to course over my body and I was forcefully reminded how cold I had been. I let the water's heat seep into my muscles and the steam into my lungs to warm me. It must have been half an hour I stood there under that hot water, bringing my body back to life after the discomfort of the storm.

Eventually I reached forward and stopped the water and stepped out into the bathroom. I toweled off and headed back into the bedroom.

Annabelle had mentioned food and I was actually hungry so I thought I would put on the provided pajamas and head out to try to find the kitchen.

When I walked to the bed, however, I felt a wave of lethargy wash over me. It came on suddenly and washed over me like a fast rising tide. I stumbled a step and then dropped, still naked atop the blankets on the old four poster. It was, I assumed, the result of the cold storm followed by the hot shower. I groaned and weakly pulled a blanket half over me and felt my eyelids drop as if they had heavy lead weights attached to them.

And then I faded into a deep black sleep.

*****

I felt wonderful. My body was sunk into a soft surface, the room was warm and, most delightfully, a wet warm sensation was coming from my cock. I loved when my wife, Rachel, woke me like this; with a long slow blowjob to start my day.

I slowly opened my eyes to look down, lovingly at my wife. She would, I knew from experience, look up at me, mouth full of cock, smile around it and wink. I would stroke her hair and encourage her. We had done this many many times before. Then my eyes widened.

I was in the same room in that weird old house and I had to be dreaming. That was the only explanation. It was not my wife between my thighs, sucking me, but a completely different woman. At first the idea that it might be Annabelle crossed my mind but that didn't make any sense either.

This...woman in my bed was...transparent. Or at least translucent. While I could clearly make out her shape, I could see right through her to my legs and the bed below her, though the image was blurred like I was looking through clouded glass. Her long hair hung on either side of her face, which was a nice oval shape, eyes closed, cheeks slightly indented from the suction of sucking me off. Despite her otherworldliness, she was clearly beautiful. I could make out the shape of her, the back arching towards a round heart shaped ass. One of her hands was on my hip and the other gripped the base of my cock as her mouth worked up and down.

Strangely I could see my cock inside of her as she sucked, like a cartoon cutaway drawing that shows the insides of something.

"What..." I said, dumbly, "what the hell? Who... what...what's going on?!"

The figure did not stop sucking but her eyes opened and looked up at me. Instead of whites with an iris and pupil that you might expect, what I saw looking out of her face were two pools of silver, with no black dot at the center.

Her hand gripped my hip more firmly, translucent fingers pressing into the flesh as she pulled her mouth down further, my 8 inch cock being buried completely into her beautiful face.

I groaned at that amazing feeling and rolled my head back, eyes closed as I felt lost in the moment. My hips raised, as if of their own volition pushing myself deeper into this strange mouth. There was no gagging or any sound at all coming from the woman as she took me as deep as possible.

My eyes snapped open. Even in a dream this felt wrong. Like a betrayal of my wife and I couldn't keep doing this.

I reached down and put my hands on either side of the translucent head and tried to pull the delightfully sucking orifice off of my cock. While the mouth was warm and wet, the silvery hair, when my fingers sank into it, felt cold like strands of ice water. I pulled upwards but she gripped my hips harder and sucked with more force. I groaned but increased my efforts until finally her mouth slipped up and off, making a popping sound as I came free of her.

"Wait," I said, voice strained, "stop...I can't...shouldn't..."

The figure sat back on her heels, knees on the bed between my legs, and looked at me with those silver eyes. I could just make out a pout on her semi-transparent face. I could finally get a good look at her. Despite her see through nature, me being able to make out a blurry image of the dresser behind her, I could clearly notice that she was nude. Her hair hung down past her shoulders and down her back. Her breasts were medium sized, much smaller than Annabelle's but about the same size as my wife's. As my eyes moved down over her smooth stomach, I could see that her toned thighs were parted, and could make out the lips of her pussy. When she saw where I was looking, a predatory smile twisted up the corners of her mouth. She began to crawl up my body.

Up until that point I had either been lost in pleasure or wracked with guilt. As she moved up along my body I began to feel fear for the first time. The weight of her in the bed, the way the sheets dented down under her knees and hands made her seem suddenly real. She was dragging her breasts up my thighs, across my pelvis and cock, and her skin was cold, as if a thin layer of ice water sheathed her body, though there was no wetness. Her small nipples were hard buttons as they dragged across the skin of my belly and up my chest. My cock stood hard and proud this entire time, glistening with her saliva.

"Wait," I said. "Stop! I can't...we can't do this! I'm married!" The absurdity of denying sex in a dream occurred to me but at that moment this did not seem like a dream at all.

The thing ignored me and continued to move upwards. I reached out and gripped her shoulders to try and stop her but she was stronger than she looked. She reached up, grabbing my wrists and pushed them down by my shoulders, pinning them there. Her fingers were like cuffs of ice and despite me being relatively fit she overpowered me.

"Fuck," I grunted as I strained against her unnaturally strong hands, "wait..."

It was useless, however, as she pushed me down into the bed. Her hips slid up to straddle mine, my cock sliding between us, pinned against her sex.

While her body and touch was ice cold her pussy was hot and wet, like her mouth had been. My shaft was pressed between her lips pointing up towards my stomach. I could feel her hard clit pressed against the bottom of my clock and the feeling making me groan.

She began to slide herself up and down my shaft, her lips wrapped around it, my cock becoming slathered with her wetness. It felt amazing and wrong.

Then a voice came to me. It was a woman's voice and it made me shiver more than the ice cold touch of this creature in my bed did. I did not hear it with my ears but I felt it in my head.

Fuck me - the voice said. - Do not fight.

"No," I cried out into the room. "No!"

Fuck me. I neeeeed it - It was whining now.

Each time she slid up higher, the head of my cock was closer and closer to pushing up inside of her and at that moment, despite the pleasure I wanted nothing less than to fuck her. She slid up again and I could feel the head of my cock nudge her opening, almost pushing inside before slipping past and moving between the lips once more.

Finally I grunted, gathered my strength and pushed the hands holding my wrists up away from the bed. I was able to twist and shove her to the side, toppling her off of me. I scrambled out of the bed and ran the four steps between me and the door to the room, completely ignoring my nakedness.

No! - cried the voice in my head. -Please!!

I gripped the brass knob and twisted it, yanking on the door. Nothing happened. The door stayed sealed tight. I cursed myself as an idiot and pushed, thinking I had just tried to open it the wrong way.

Again, nothing happened. I might as well have been pulling on the wall for the amount that the door moved.

My heart was pounding and I could hear movement behind me. Giving up on the seemingly sealed door I recalled Annabelle saying that I could ring for service. I cast my eyes around the room for any kind of bell.

A step away from the door was a thin brass chain hanging out of the wall with a red tassel on the end. Above it a tarnished plaque read: Service.

I moved to it and grasped it as I felt a cold presence behind me. I pulled and could hear a faint ringing. I felt a cold body press against my back. The thing's hard nipples pushed into my bare skin, the breasts flattening against me. Her arms reached around me and a cold hand gripped my still- hard cock and squeezed.

"Oh fuck," I cried and continued to yank on the chain, as she began to stroke me.

Please - the thing begged me. -Fuck me. I'm empty. Fill me.

I closed my eyes and my hips, as though acting without my direction, bucked, moving myself through her fingers.

"C'mon," I snarled, "answer the fucking bell!"

There was no response and the hand that stroked me was insistent. My ability to think clearly was failing and I moaned with pleasure.

This could not be real, I tried to reassure myself. Transparent women who wanted to fuck me did not exist. The entire evening must be some sort of delusion.

I put my hands flat on the wall in front of me and shoved back hard, pushing the thing behind me backwards, giving myself room to wriggle away from her, breaking her grip on my throbbing cock. I spun and looked, seeing the figure still there in my room.

The creature stood there looking at me for a moment, seemingly surprised by my movements, then lunged forward again, wrapping strong, cold arms around my shoulders and pressing her breasts against my bare chest. My cock was pressed between us, pointing up.

She jumped and, in a smooth movement, wrapped her legs around my hips, hanging off of me. She slid her wet pussy up my shaft until it popped back between her thighs, my cockhead, again, resting against her opening.

"Wait..." I cried, but it was no avail. She shoved herself down, impaling herself on me.

"Fuuuuuck," I groaned as I felt the wet warmth of her cunt swallow my cock, sinking deep into her in one movement.

She was tight, but well lubricated. I easily filled her, the feeling unlike any I had felt before.

Yesssssssss - the voice said in my head. -Fill meeeeee.

That was the moment I lost the struggle. The feeling of her hot cunt around my cock was too much. As she sank down I thrust my hips, shoving up as deep as I could into her. Her ghost-voice moaned in my mind as I gripped the cold globes of her ass and lifted, slipping my cock almost entirely out of her before pulling her down again.

Carrying the thing, her impaled on my cock, I walked towards the bed until my shins hit the edge of it. I let the two of us fall forward, landing on the soft surface, never letting myself leave the warmth of her pussy.

I shoved her along as I crawled up onto the bed, disturbing the covers as we moved. She moaned as my pelvis ground into her clit, my cock shoved as deep into her as it could go. Cold fingers raked across my back, a pain I barely registered.

Once we were fully atop the bed I gripped her shoulders from below and pulled back before slamming forward again. And again. And again, fucking her hard, making the bed springs creak.

"Is this what you want?" I snarled as I fucked her. "Is this what you want?!"

Yessss!! - the voice cried. - Yes!!

I was lost in the feeling, no longer noticing how cold her body was against mine. Thoughts of my faithful wife pushed out of my head by the sensation of my cock fucking a tight pussy. Each time I slammed forward she raised her hips to meet mine, her need matching mine.

Time did not seem to matter anymore and I lost track of it. I have no idea how long i railed into her like that but eventually I wanted, needed something different.

I pulled out of her, and she whined at my absence. I felt her legs reach back up to try keep me inside of her but I roughly grabbed her shoulders and flipped her onto her stomach below me. She responded by raising her ass up to me.

I grinned and gripped my cock in my hand, lining myself up with her presented sex, driving forward, deep into her again.

It was a strange thing, fucking something that was translucent. I could see my cock through the blurry area of her ass, as it pumped in and out of her. Each time I drew back she moaned and when I drove back forward she shrieked in pleasure.

I reached forward, gripped a handful of her hair and yanked back, causing her back to arch. She raised the front part of her body off the bed, holding herself up on her hands and continued to push back against me.

"Is this what you want?" I demanded again. I reached around with the hand not in her hair and grabbed one of her breasts, fingers sinking into the translucent flesh, feeling the hard nub of her nipple against my palm. I gripped one of her nipples and rolled I between my fingers as she moaned.

Yes! Fuck me! Fill me! Cum in me! - she demanded.

I was close to my orgasm and knew that I could not help but comply with her wishes. I could feel my balls tightening and that tingling feeling deep behind the base of my cock that telegraphed the oncoming climax.

"You," I grunted, "first! Cum for me!"

Her voice moaned again, and I could see, through her body, the hazy outline of her fingers reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit as I fucked her.

Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm close! I'm... I'm... Oh! Oh! Oh!

I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock, quivering as she came, responding to my demand. Her words became formless shouts in my mind, then moans, finally her entire body froze, pussy clenching my shaft.

I held her there as she came, letting her wave of climax crest over her, before I began slamming into her again, chasing my own.

I was already close and the feeling of her orgasm brought mine on quicker. I was grunting with every thrust. Almost shouting myself. I was on the edge teetering, holding myself back to prolong this feeling for as long as possible before...

Yes! Fill me! Fill me! - she shouted without words. -Cum in me!

I closed my eyes, releasing my pent up orgasm as I shouted in triumph. I felt her push clench on my own, her sounds matching my own as she came again to the feeling of me cumming inside of her.

"Oh! I'm sorry Mr. Drew!" an accented voice said behind me. My eyes flew open and my head spun around.

My door was open and Annabell stood there, looking in, her eyes wide. I saw her look down at the bed and my own eyes followed hers.

I expected to see my cock buried in the cunt of a see through woman, but instead it looked like I was alone in the bed, no unearthly creature to be seen.

I was on my knees, back straight, hips thrust forward. My cock was hard as a rock and was spraying my climax across the disheveled bed covers and not into any kind of woman.

I was too far gone to stop, so while Annabelle looked on I spurted out more thick globs of cum onto the bed, looking around bewildered. Where was the woman!! I looked back at Annabelle, mortified but still too shocked to cover my dripping cock.

"If you wanted help," Annabelle said, smiling a small smile, "you should have asked earlier, Mr, Drew."

Her eyes looked down at my manhood and her hand crept up to her full breast, kneading it through the thin, silky material that covered it.

"Ah," I stammered, thoroughly embarrassed. I cast my eyes around the room and spotted a dressing gown hanging on the bedpost. I grabbed it and wrapped it around myself. My cock caused a clear tent in the front of it but at least I was covered.

"I'm sorry," I said quickly, getting off of the soiled bed. "I'm...what the fuck! Where is the woman?!"

Annabelle tilted her head slightly to the side, quizzically.

"I," she said, "am the only woman here, Mr. Drew." Her thumb was rubbing across her hard nipple as she stood in the doorway and spoke. "It seems, however, you are no longer in need of one. Unfortunately."

"No," I said, suddenly angry. "Fuck that! What is happening? There was a woman! A woman who was...see through...she forced me...fuck."

I shook my head. It sounded so stupid when I said it aloud.

"The door!" I said, remembering. "The door was fucking locked! Did you lock me in here?"

She shook her head, seemingly confused by what I was saying.

"Locked?" She said. "It was not locked. Not by me. I heard your bell and came to see what you needed. I knocked but you did not answer. I came in and saw you...on the bed."

I sat down on the edge of the bed, my shoulders sagging in defeat. Maybe I had just had a very vivid dream, I thought. That was the only explanation that made sense. I took in a deep shaky breath.

"I...I am sorry," I finally said. "I'm sorry I shouted. Sorry that you...found me like that. I'm very embarrassed."

She chuckled.

"Oh," she said smiling at me, finally releasing her own breast. "Do not apologize. You are not the first guest to have a strange dream here at Hart House. It must be the architecture. It causes the imagination to run wild."

She stepped into the room and motioned for me to stand which I did. She grabbed the blankets off my bed and yanked them to the floor and then crossed to an old wardrobe, removing fresh bedding.

"Let me tidy this up. You have...made a lovely mess. And please," she continued as she worked quickly and professionally, "do not be embarrassed. You have," she looked blatantly at the now receding tent at my crotch, "nothing to be embarrassed about."

This made me even more embarrassed as I stood there while she remade the bed, replacing my cum covered covers.

"Ah," I stammered. "Yes. Um. So. Have you...worked here long?"

She continued to work as she spoke.

"Hmmmm,"'she said. "It is hard to say. I suppose I have been here some time. Things do not change much here from day to day. They all seem to blend together. That is why it is so nice to get a visitor like yourself. We are all very happy to have a guest. We do hope you enjoy your stay."