Welcome to Japan

Story Info
A visitor from the States finds himself enjoying Japan.
3.8k words
3.89
15.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric was just spending the summer over in Japan with some friends of the family. His own family had some business to attend to, so they sent him over to Japan to get a taste of life outside of the States while they were away. He was nervous the entire time he was on the plane but also felt a weird rush of excitement when he got off. He was met with four people waving a sign with his name on it. Alright. Here they were. Should he try English or Japanese? Did he bow? What does he do? He walked up to the four of them and waved hello.

The man was wearing a black suit with a red tie, typical businessman attire, and he and his son both had thick rimmed glasses and short spiky hair, much like his son. The woman next to him, his wife, was a beautiful woman with long black hair and wearing a yellow sweater. She had the sweetest smile on her face and bowed politely when she saw Eric. Their daughter was less than ecstatic to see him. Not to say she didn't like him, she was just bored, looking down at her phone the entire time and only glancing up for a moment to nod hello. Their son looked to be around the same age as Eric, possibly a year younger. He was wearing a blue jacket over a white shirt and blue jeans and carried a satchel with him like some kind of traveler. Eric cleared his throat and did his best Japanese greeting.

"K-konichiwa... Arigato- wait. Domo arigato gozaimasu...Uh..."

"We can speak English, dude." The son said laughing.

"Oh thank God!" He said giving a heavy sigh of relief. Everyone started laughing and Eric shook everyone's hand.

"Yeah we lived in California for almost 10 years. We damn well better," said the husband as he began to introduce everyone. "I'm Han Samu. This is my wife Kireina, my son Hiro and my daughter-"

"Kaida!" She jumped in quickly before returning to her phone. Her dad laughed.

"Right. Kaida." Eric smiled.

"Nice to meet everyone. I'm Eric. I think I'm only gonna be here for the summer so I'll do everything I can not to be a burden." Ms. Kireina gave him a hug.

"Oh don't worry about it. You are practically family! Your mom and I used to hang out all the time when we were in college. Come on. Time for you to see the house." Eric followed them to their car, a nice toyota camry, and enjoyed the ride through the many lit up streets of Sendai. The place had a beautiful appeal. He had never really been out of the U.S. so it was nice to see how different other parts of the world looked. Once they got to the house, Hiro helped Eric move his bags into the house and helped him unpack.

"Alright this is home. Mom has some rules. No roughhousing after 9, you can be up as long as you want as long as you want as long as you aren't loud, if your grades suffer she holds full responsibility to activate mother mode and be all 'do your homework lemme see it go to bed when I say' and all that. My sister says don't bother her on Sundays, and all the chores are our responsibility. Kaida vacuums, I take out the trash, you can wash the dishes." Eric nodded and looked around the room. Hiro was very much the stereotypical boy.

There were posters of a lot of mecha anime and anime girls in various sexy poses and stages of undress though none of them showed anything explicit. The computer desk was the most normal since it was decorated and really neatly arranged. The bed was well made though but the floor itself had all kinds of books littered across it, some still left open. Eric picked one up and was greeted with the sight of a woman on her back, a man rubbing his member between her breasts and cumming all over her face. Hiro quickly swiped it out of his hands.

"Don't look at that! I'm... I'm holding it for my friend."

"So... why was it open?" Eric said slowly smiling. Hiro's blush grew and he didn't answer, simply cleaning up his room.

"Anyway! The school starts pretty early tomorrow so better get some sleep. We got the same classes so stick with me until ya got the lay of the place." Eric agreed without protest. He knew nothing of the place so why the hell would he?

***

Morning was slow for Eric. When he opened his eyes he heard Hiro moving around and looking for something and then happy as hell once he found it.

"Woo thank God. Thought I lost these."

"What are they?" Eric said rubbing his eyes as he sat up.

"Oh you're awake. Well these are some really special glasses of mine. I made them in tech class to-" For some reason Hiro had completely locked up and looked over at Eric with a nervous smile. "You can keep a secret right?"

"It isn't illegal is it?"

"No no. It's fine. It's just..." Hiro flipped the glasses open and fiddled with something on the side. "I'll tell ya when we get to school. It'll be easier to explain." Eric shrugged and got dressed into the school uniform. It was a black and white color with accents of blue. They had a white dress shirt and black dress pants with black shoes but the jacket over it was blue and had a white patch on the left breast with the school's mascot and name. Gaikito University. He had a blue satchel which fit the color motif nicely. Hiro's bag was green which looked off in almost every way.

"Eww man. You need a new bag."

"Everyone says that! I like Green alright!" He said laughing. "Come on, let's get going." The both of them had left the room and started heading downstairs before hearing something fall in Kaida's room.

"I'm okay!" She said groaning. Another thud came before Hiro had already started leaving the house and Eric followed closely behind him.

"We're leaving Kaida!"

"Hang on a sec!"

"You made us both late last time! I'm not getting detention for you again!" Hiro opened the door and suddenly there was another crash from upstairs and Kaida came running down the stairs carrying her bag. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a purple ribbon and her usual goth girl makeup thing going on which kinda added to her cuteness appeal. The blue jacket was unbuttoned and free flowing and her white blouse was still unbuttoned at the top showing quite a bit of cleavage. Eric had never really got the best look at her before but he certainly noticed her beauty and her ample endowment right now.

She had to have around C cups, barely teetering on the edge of D's and there's no way she was wearing a bra under that uniform. With all the bouncing those things were doing, no way she was. Eric's eyes fell further down but ended when he saw her bare thighs. His heart skipped several beats as soon as he spotted the girls bare skin but she wasn't naked below the waist. She had on panties just no skirt and these panties were not what you would expect from one so... Mature looking. With her tying up her hair, her shirt had risen up a bit and given a clear view of her Disney princess panties. Wouldn't usually see a little girl wear that stuff. Not a full grown college student anyway. Well maybe you did. Eric wasn't an expert on women. Eric gave a small laugh once he saw them but turned away to avoid her inevitable ire. Hiro however wasn't laughing and instead just groaned.

"What's you guy's problem?" Kaida asked completely oblivious. Eric didn't say a word while Hiro patted him on the back. "Come on! We're gonna be late!" She said opening the door. Hiro grabbed the back of her underwear and pulled hard earning earning a loud and adorable squeak from his sister and Eric quickly shut the door.

"Wa! Sore wa itai(Ow that hurts)!" She screamed, her hands rushing to her butt to try and ease the pain. Eric didn't know what she said but no way it was pleasant.

"Maybe this would be a lot harder if you had something on over your panties baby sister," Hiro said plainly before releasing her waistband. The fabric snapped against her butt, her cheeks briefly jiggling before she looked down and saw her unfinished state of dress.

"Oops," was all she could say as she pulled her shirt down to cover herself, her face red with absolute embarrassment. She was mad at her brother but he saved her from being a laughing stock to the school. "I'm a year older than you by the way." and with that she quickly ran back upstairs to put on her skirt.

"Not in those panties you aren't!" Hiro called back, crossing his arms and waiting for a while longer. When too much time passed, he opened the door and began to head out.

"We aren't waiting for her anymore?" Eric asked.

"Three... Two... One..." Hiro pointed back to the stairs and Kaida was on her way down, this time properly covered and still holding a blush on her face.

"Alright let's go. Late enough as is."

"I wonder why," Hiro mumbled. Eric simply chuckled as Kaida ran ahead of them and then promptly burst out laughing when he saw that the poor girl - in such a rush to fix herself up - had apparently changed panties as now part of her skirt was caught inside her new pair of underwear. Now she wore bright blue ones with candy canes all over them and her name on the waistband in Japanese. He couldn't read it but he imagined it said-

"Ojo. Means Princess." Oh of course Hiro would know. Wait. Princess? "That's what dad wanted to name her, Still calls her that every now and then. That's why she cut him off at the airport when introducing her. Mom wanted her to be called Kaida though. Means 'Little Dragon' so I say it fits." Eric nodded before whispering.

"Should we... Ya know, tell her about her underwear?"

"Pssh! No. Now come on. We're already late."

***

When Eric got to class, he was greeted with a pleasant teacher(who was very pleasant with him and his lacking Japanese)and several classmates all asking questions about him when class came in. The teacher let him sit next to Hiro and translate stuff that was too difficult for him. The lunch bell rang and Eric took a massive sigh of relief and laid back in his chair. Hiro laughed.

"Ah come on! Japanese school ain't that bad."

"Are you kidding me? You know how much homework this teacher gave us? How do you deal with this stuff?" Hiro got oddly silent at that moment. Did he say something wrong? "Dude?"

"Y-yeah uh... Well remember those glasses I told you about?" He asked touching the glasses he was wearing. Eric nodded but before he could go on, Kaida came up and smacked the back of her brothers head. She was followed by four other girls, each one with a very outlandish color of hair. It was like seeing an actual anime right before his eyes. The tallest girl was also the bustiest, breasts that were bigger than even Kaida's and she had long orange hair. Yes. Orange. She was a fairly thick woman, the blouse looked about ready to burst open but her skirt made her look really pretty.

The one next to her had jet black hair and was a lot more moderately sized, though her jacket was still unbuttoned. Compared to the other girls, she was really fit, definitely an athletic girl to be sure. She had a band aid on her cheek and a few scuff marks on her other cheek. She almost looked like a bully. The stern look on her face was very much a "Don't talk to me" look so Eric did his best not to.

The girl next to her had light blue hair, barely touching her shoulders and a bit of it covering her right eye. She was clearly an incredibly shy girl and clung to her bag with almost a certain fear, hiding behind her black haired friend and fidgeting constantly but she did have a nice smile on her face. The girl next to her had long dark purple hair with bangs in front. She had a red rope like accessory to her hair that added a bit of difference. Her posture seemed very... distant but also like she was trying not to be. Like she wanted to speak but couldn't find the words. She was reading a book titled "The Great Gatsby".

"You asshole! Why didn't you tell my panties were showing!" Kaida screamed. The people still in the room looked at her in disbelief and some even started laughing. She blushed and hit Hiro again who had started laughing.

"Ya know maybe if you woke up a little earlier we wouldn't have this problem!" Kaida huffed, no real response ready and so she turned around in a huff and walked out. All of her friends walked out except for the girl with purple hair who leaned over into Hiro's ear.

"Did you... tell him?"

"Was just about to. Hey Eric! About the glasses..." Eric had perked up and grabbed the glasses. The girl next to Hiro looked practically ecstatic. Eric though was confused and Hiro finally introduced them. "Oh this is Emika. I call her Emmy." Emmy waved hello. "But the glasses! It's the main reason I have such a fun time at school. These glasses give you xray vision." The purple haired girl giggled and Eric just got even more confused.

"...Riiiiiight. Did you guys sneak some booze or something?"

"No dude seriously! We swear! Put them on!" Eric scoffed before Emmy took them from him and, with a heavy blush on her cheeks, slowly started placing them on him. Eric thought she was too cute to stop her and closed his eyes waiting for her to finish. When she stepped away, he opened his eyes and was greeted with the sight of... lace? Purple lace. Wait, this was the girls' underwear! The girl was had on a shy smile and big blush on her face, her hands lowered over her lap to try and cover the panties she knew he was looking at but she also seemed to be giving a little perverted smile. The glasses gave some stats about the girl, like a sci fi analyser or something like that.

Emika Yoshitono, Daughter of Politician Kenji Yoshitono

Cup size: 32A cup

Favorite color underwear: Purple/Black

Possible fetishes: Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

Eric was at a loss for words. What the heck were these glasses? He focused more on her and the details of her underwear. Her underwear was very pretty, all purple with black stripes and a lace waistband and a nice matching purple and black bra holding up her small breasts. Eric tried to keep himself from laughing and Emmy blushed harder, covering her chest now.

"I thought they were really cute," she whispered. "The author made me wear them..." Hiro patted her back to comfort her.

"Oh I'm sorry. They are really nice. I'm just..." Eric couldn't finish the thought as he looked at the rest of the classroom and smiled wide. There were five other girls in the room and two guys. (For the ladies reading this...)The men were well built, fairly muscular men, short shoulder length hair, one black and one blonde, and both of them commando. Eric hadn't expected to see a naked man today, let alone two, but it was no less exciting. He was just amazed by the effects of the glasses. And both of the guys were pretty damn endowed, not gonna lie. Hiro followed Eric's gaze and slowly nudged his head more to the left so he laid eyes on the three girls a few desks in front of him.

"There ya go."

"Watashi wa kare ga ryōhō no hōhō de korogaru koto o shirimasendeshita(I didn't know he rolled both ways)," Emmy said chuckling slightly.

"Watashi demonai(Me neither)," Hiro added. Eric wasn't like that but he was able to find some attraction in the male form. But anyway! Looking at the three girls, One with blonde hair, one with blue and the last girl black with glasses. The blond girl was leaning against the class window and wore yellow underwear with white polka dots. Her breasts were an okay size, B cup he had to guess, that was until the stats told him that she was a 34B. The girl sitting in the chair wore blue panties and no bra but she was facing away from so he couldn't see them but the glasses told him she was a D cup. The glasses then also gave him a view of what the girl would look like if he saw her from the front and gave him a perfect snapshot of her massive tits, even gave a little animation of them bouncing around! The delightful white globs of flesh slowly bouncing up and down and up and down and... Oops. Sorry. Even I'm getting distracted.

The girl in front of her had on cute white panties and a bra with pink accenting the trims of it and a little bow at the top, almost like she was a birthday present waiting to be unwrapped. The glasses gave him a snapshot of what the backside looked like and it had the cute panda winking at anyone lucky enough to see them. The girl with the panda panties looked up at Eric who had a goofy smile on his face and she gave her own smile, waving at him but also kinda weirded out. She would never know why he was staring at her so obsessively.

He removed the glasses in sheer awe and looked at his friends in disbelief. They had the biggest grins on their faces and Hiro took his glasses back.

"What... The... Fu-"

"Shite iru(I know)! Took us forever to make these just right! Only got one working right now but almost done with a second one," Hiro cleaned the glasses and looked through them to see if they were still working correctly.

"If you want some... We can make you a pair. Will take a while though."

"How did you guys make these anyway? How... " Eric began but Hiro laughed.

"Come on it's Japan. We got all the good tech over here! Not hard to make, just wanna make sure they're made right." He said leaning back in his chair, clearly proud of himself.

"The author just wanted to write about some x ray glasses and cute asian girls in colorful panties," Emika said aloud. Both Eric and Hiro looked at her in absolute confusion and she covered her face with her bangs.

"Kinishinaide! Nani mo iwanakatta! Watashi o mushi(Nevermind! I didn't say anything! Ignore me)!" They both shrugged and Hiro looked at the time.

"Oh snap! Lunch is gonna end soon!" He said jumping up.

"No way! I haven't eaten anything yet!" Emmy cried. Eric immediately got out of his seat and grabbed all his things. While Emmy had already made a run for the door. Hiro followed after her and once Eric ran out of the room, he slammed right into a girl, knocking her flat on her butt and scattering her papers all across the floor. Eric landed on the floor hard and held his head in pain.

"Itai wa... Oh! Kon'nichiwa!" She said kindly to Eric. He looked at her and was stunned by her. She was a very busty girl, D cups for sure and one of the buttons on her blouse had come undone which really showed off how big they were as well as hinting at a bit of a pink bra, and she had long red hair that reached down to her butt. With her on the ground currently, Her hair kinda sprawled out around her like Octopus tentacles. The girls at this school had really strange hair colors. It was like looking at a real life anime.

In her position she gave him a great up-skirt shot, her white panties accented with green decorated with Mario items all over. Mushrooms, stars, and shells just covering them. Eric wanted to look away but he couldn't and when he met her eyes, she blushed. Not because of his view on her unmentionables but because she hurt him! She quickly got up and hugged Eric tightly.

"Oh my! Sorry! It was... Uh... Jiko(accident)!" Her accent was heavy, she wasn't used to speaking english but she was trying. She felt all over his head for any bruise and then grabbed his hands. "So sorry. I did not see you," she said as best she could. Eric simply nodded and did his best not to stare at her large cleavage and did his best to tell her he was fine. He helped her gather the papers scattered around and was about to hand them to her before he got another glance at her panties. He was almost starstruck for a second before Hiro came in and reminded him of food.

"Food now. Panties later. And trust me. You will see them later." Eric nodded and helped the girl up, handing her the papers and she thanked him before they said goodbye. Hiro and Emmy pulled him down the hall towards the cafeteria.

"W-who was that?" He asked smiling.

"That was the student council President, Aka Nishimura." Hiro said simply.

"The most accident prone girl in the whole school." Eric looked at Emmy in disbelief.

"What do you mean? I ran into her that time."

12