Welcome to New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand found it's way to the back of Jane's head, holding her bun as I pulled her head back. Our lips connected, my brain lost thought as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. She pushed back causing our tongues to swirl. I tried to pull away and she bit at my lower lip, I now held her against the wall. Pinned she pulled her legs up and around my waist. I ground my groin into her as a buried my face in her neck. I bit abs sucked at her neck. She moaned out loud and our mouths connected again. I wrapped my hand around her throat as I pulled away.

"Let's head inside," I said.

She nodded in agreement, biting her lip as she did. I pushed her inside, my right hand guiding her hip inside. We stopped at the couch where she backed up her ass. I picked her up by the back of her thighs, placing her on the edge of her couch. I dove again into her neck, biting and sucking at her skin. Her legs opened as I necked at her and and pulled her groin into mine. My shaft was trapped in my pants rubbing against Jane's crotch. As our mouths opened to each other our tongues intertwined, we bumped at each other in excitement.

I felt Jane unbutton my pants, sliding the zipper down, and reaching in to grip my cock over its boxers. My breathing went shallow. Jane gripped my dick, her breath speeding up too. I humped myself into her hand while she pulled my head in and breathed right into my ear.

"What do you want me to do?" Jane whispered into my ear as I friended against her.

My brain went in a hundred different directions. Not one of them included me stopping in favor of returning to Victoria. Without further hesitation I made my request.

"Get on your knees."

Without a word she pulled away from the couch. I made haste to take the spot she had previously stood. My pants were unbuckled and unbuttoned, Jane found her way to the ground and with it she took my pants. She stared at the briefs I wore; black and tight, maybe even a size small, it accentuated my large dick and toned body. Jane grabbed my ass and pulled herself closer to me. Her face grazed my stiff cock which was trapped and constrained in my briefs. She grinned up at me with a intensity that caused my cock to flex in anticipation. It nearly burst through the seams and into her face.

Jane gripped the sides of my briefs and swiftly pulled them down. My cock flopped out in front of her face.

"Holy... I mean... that's just not fair," Jane said as her eyes had connected with my one eyed monster. . "This is hands down the largest cock I've ever seen."

I laughed as her face split into a wide smile. Reaching out with both of her hands she finally gripped my cock one hand over the other. Slowly she slipped her lips over the head of my dick, swirling her tongue around the ridge. I put my hands in her hair and pulled her lips from my bell end. Saliva hung from her mouth connected to my shaft.

"Balls first," I said as I pushed her head further down so her mouth was lined up to my rapidly swelling sack. My balls contracted as she pulled one into her mouth, her hand jerked me off as she stared directly into my eyes. Slowly she made her way up the shaft planting kisses until her mouth retook my head again, I grunted as I ran my fingers through her hair. She very casually bobbed down on my cock taking about five inches at a time. She went down five inches and stopped, her pink lips split open around my shaft, she winked to me as I pulled her hair into my fist.

Jane's smile quickly disappeared as I began pushing more and more of my cock into her throat. She took six inches with little struggle, seven inches I could feel my cock head enter her throat, at eight she began pushing back on me, gagging.

"Chok... hrrkk...chok..." was all that I could discern from her words.

After holding her down for about three seconds I let up. She quickly pulled her mouth completely off my dick, a fat strand of saliva hung from her lower lip to the tip of my dick.

"That's a lot of dick," she said as she used her hand to grab the saliva from her face, using the same hand to start jerking me off. She stared in awe, her head tilting as she appreciated the vein coursing along the bottom of my shaft.

She asked, "How would one go about swallowing this whole monster?"

Jane added her second hand and began to jerk me off with a twisting motion. While her top hand went left her bottom went right. For added effect she swirled her tongue along my helmet, focusing a lot of attention on my piss. Being so petite her hands made my already thick cock look even larger. Nothing could overpower my will to see Jane with my full length lodged in her very perfect mouth.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the other side of the couch and threw her down.

"Lay down," I said, and she did.

"On your back," I said, and she flipped over.

"Hang your head off the edge," I said, and she moved her head over the edge, staring at me all the while.

"Open your beautiful mouth," I said, and she did without once peeping a complaint.

I gripped the base of my cock and slowly stepped forward. Slowly I fed her my cock, inch by inch. This time when we got to eight I watched in glee as I could see my cock passing down her throat, still hurts not making a noise. Finally at ten inches the gag reflex kicked in. I didn't care, all I cared about was how she was going to take my final three inches.. I wrapped my hands around her throat and pushed further in. She struggled as I pushed further, at twelve inches I admired how her throat was bulging twice as wide compared to where my cock wasn't.

Finally the last inch slid in and her lips met where my balls connected to my shaft. I held myself there for a second as her throat constricted around my length, attempting with all her life to milk the seed out of me.

Slowly pulling my cock back out I watched her throat slowly decompress. Without warning I slid my cock back in, this time leaving some of my length untouched. Jane gagged around it again as I pulled slowly back. And again I slid my cock into her tight throat. My hands grabbed both sides of her head as I forced myself in and out, quickly turning her mouth into a fuck hole. The saliva built up and within five minutes my dick glided effortlessly in and back out. I could feel my balls tighten up as I had to cum.

Making one last push into her throat I felt the first cum shot make its way down my shaft and without warning into Jane's throat. Then a second and third. She swallowed all three as they came. After the third I pulled my cock further out until it was just the last couple inches remaining in her mouth. I gripped the sides of her head as I let loose even further. Four, five, six times I came in her mouth. She kept her pink lips wrapped around me as she ducked the last remaking drops out of me.

My orgasm nearly done I had a second, smaller orgasm as i shot off one final load into Jane's greedy mouth. Falling to my knees I let out a breath of air as my cock dangled freely, dripping with a mixture of Jane's saliva and my cum.

.

"Well that's a hell of a welcome to the neighborhood," I said. Jane glanced at me, mascara running down her face, her light lipstick smeared, and broke in to a radiant smile.

"You're telling me. I've never been so wet from a blow job in my life."

"Show me."

"How?"

"Undress."

With that Jane stood up and unbuttoned her pants and slid them down her legs. When her pants made it past her pussy I could smell her sex. This bitch was in heat! She turned as she pulled her pants down, allowing me to admire her fat ass. On her petite body her bubble butt was just pushing the boundary of large but she clearly had done work to keep it tight. She bent over showing me how much darker her pink panties were around her slit. I found myself beating off, slowly moving up and down as she continued to remove her clothes.

Next she removed her shirt revealing her matching pink bra which contained her perky tits. Slowly she reached up and unhooked her bra. Her nipples were darker than I expected but they fit her grapefruit sized breasts perfectly. Her skin was pale as moonlight and as I stared at her peach bottom my dick grew harder as I dreamed of turning her ass cherry red from hitting it. She now only stood in her panties.

"Do you like?" She asked with a hint of shyness. No a hint of submission. Her head was tilted away so she wasn't looking at me, she reached to cover her tits so I couldn't directly leer at them.

"I'll know better once you have those dirty panties off."

Without hesitation she pulled them down too, hanging them from her index finger as she stared back at me. Her pussy lips were puffed out in arousal and I could see her clit poking out from under its hood. Just above her sweet cunt I was pleasantly surprised to find a patch of red hair. She flung her panties to me and they landed on my leg. I scooped them up with my left hand and immediately brought them to my face and inhaled. My other hand was preoccupied rubbing Jane's spit along my shaft.

"Use them to jerk off," Jane said, "But don't take your eyes off me."

Jane dragged a chair into the center of the room. Pulling myself up on to the couch I now had her pink panties wrapped around my hard cock. Jane's hand slid down her stomach as she sat into the seat facing me, legs spread wide open with her cunt staring back at me. My eyes stayed locked in as her middle finger sunk into her wet pussy. She moaned as her finger sunk it and out. I had both of my hands wrapped around my cock as I jerked off into her panties.

Jane added a second finger as her palm brushed her clit. She blew out air as she held back from moaning. Suddenly a very bad idea popped into my head. I took in my surroundings for the first time since we had returned from the bar. Her windows were nearly floor to ceiling, one feature my place did not have. I stood up making my way towards her windows.

"What are you doing?" Jane asked me with her fingers now swirling around her clit.

"Giving the neighborhood a view," I answered as I began to pull the blinds down. The building directly across from us had all their lights out. A little to the right was an old brownstone where you'd have to be on the roof to see in. I looked at the clock to see it was two am. People would be returning soon from the bars to their very own porno. Jane had stopped touching herself amid the light pouring in from the city lights.

Her body was glistening with sweat as she took deep breaths. Slowly making my way towards her my cock bobbed along with each step. Jane had crossed her legs blocking my eye line to her slit but nothing was gonna stop me. My hands gripped her knees which I pried part, before I could dive in she pulled my face to hers. Our lips connected and our tongues reached out for each other. She began to hump me, legs wrapped around my waist, my dick rubbed against her slit. She was soaked.

As I pulled my face away she bit down on my lip. I continued making my way down, applying kisses as you mouth moved further south. At her nipples I gave each a bit, eliciting a moan as I bet into each.

"You are fucking perfect," I said as I looked up into her eyes which were glimmering with the night lights. Her hands wrapped themselves in my black hair pushing me further down without saying a word. I stopped planting kisses at her bush as I shifted further down to thigh. The kisses began again as I pushed her legs up into the air so I could get unlimited access to her pussy. My kisses made their way further down until I was blowing onto her cunt.

I licked at her pussy lips while using my finger to rub against her clit.

"Fuck yes, gentle but ohhhh," Jane said tailing off as let the tip of my tongue slide along her slit. "Mmm yes..."

Taking her sounds to proceed at dove in with enthusiasm. Starting again at the bottom of her slit I started my way to the top, at times pausing to insert my tongue into her, finally settling on her clit as I lightly sucked. She gripped my hair and humped my face as she let out a hearty moan. I added a finger curling it upwards hope for a reaction.

"Left, left," she grunted and I adjusted, "just a little..." a huff of air came out between words, "little deeper!"

I had found her sweet spot. Her cunt became slicker as I continued to assault her with my finger, tongue and lips. I finally got what I wanted when her legs locked around my head. Without warning I lifted her off the seat while keeping her wrapped around my face. It was a hard move to make while keeping your partner attached but I had practiced plenty with Victoria, typically in much tighter confines.

I gave her no explanation as I carried her towards the window and pushed her back to it. Her ceilings were just tall enough that she could use her hands to stabilize herself. I breathed her pussy in and continued to lash at her lips. Jane's legs tightened around my head and her hands gripped my long hair even tighter.

"Dean... Dean... I'm going to cum..." Jane said as her breathing shallowed. Pushing my finger back into her pussy I curled it towards her g-spot again. She threw her head back as I continued to finger and tongue fuck her cunt. My cock was impossibly hard and pointed directly out at a ninety degree angle, it ached begging for another release. I had to speed this up or I might bust all over her window.

Without warning I pulled my finger from her and using the slickness from her began rubbing my middle finger against her asshole. She took a deep breath as I proved at her and finally my finger broke the barrier and plunged into her ass.

"Yes! Yes! Go deeper!"

My finger slipped all the way to the last knuckle and Jane bucked even more. As I plunged my finger in and out I switched to lightly sucking her clit. This set her off as her body tensed and copious amounts of liquid begun to leak from her pussy. Sucking on her clit with more intensity and looking up to her I watched as her abs contracted and her orgasm raked through her. As she convulsed I pulled my head away from her and watched as her cunt leaked down to her ass. I began sliding her down the window, her back was sweaty enough to move down without friction. I held her up when her pussy met my dick. She sat on my fat cock almost like one would sit on a stool.

"That was fucking fantastic," Jane said as her legs wrapped around my waist. "Fuck you're good at that."

I moved in to kiss her. She rubbed against my dick grinding herself into me. Looking out the window I could see a neighbor had his lights on and staring directly at Jane's ass. My lips connected with her neck as I bit down on her skin.

"You are so fucking hot," I whispered into her ear, "Somebody across the street is watching."

"What's he look like?"

"Young, dark hair, kind of chubby with a tiny dick."

Jane gripped my hair and pulled away saying, "Tiny dick?"

I laughed and said, "Yea, he's jerking off, looks tinier than two of my fingers."

"Do you think we gave him a good show?"

"I think we gave a great show... so far," I said grinning and attacking her right nipple with another round of ferocity. As I bit at it her hands found their way into my hair again.

Jane managed to pull my head away and pull my lips to her. As our tongues twisted and we swapped saliva she continued to grind her slit along my shaft. I felt a hand of hers slid between our groins and gripped my shaft. Her hand slid along easily due to the combination of her pussy and saliva.

"Fuck me like a college slut."

My cock strained with the thought as I kept her pinned against the window but pulled my hips aligning myself with her fuck tunnel. I reached for her neck and gripped her tight as I placed the tip of my dick along her slit.

"Is that what you want? To be fucked like you're twenty-one again? I bet you fucked all your dorm floor-mates. Just another ditzy dorm slut, weren't you?

She didn't reply as her mouth hung open and her eyes glazed over for second. I bet she was fantasizing about some time two freshmen tag teamed her.

"Weren't you?"

She nodded her head.

"Are you a whore?"

She nodded a yes. And gripped my dick again.

"Say it."

Jane bite her lip, hesitating and finally speaking to say, "I'm a whore. I'm your whore. Now please fuck me senseless."

Without another word I plunged my dick into her cunt, feeling her pussy spread open as my girth stretched her out. She bit down onto my neck as I pushed my way slowly into her. Her pussy felt like heaven, slightly warm and slick my cock pulsed the further I slide in, begging for release. I finally pushed my final two inches in causing Jane to let out a gasp. Her pussy struggled to fit both my length and width so I held myself in her, allowing her body to adjust. In the meantime my mouth attached itself the nipple I hadn't gotten around to earlier.

Jane let out a simple 'mmmhhhhh' to show her pleasure. As I pulled away I took her hands into mine, pinning them against the window to help me hold her while I fucked her. Slowly pulling myself out I plunged back in when I got to my last inch. And repeat. She bit my neck. In and out again as I grunted into her.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Out sweaty bodies ground against each other, her bare chest rubbed into my chest hair. Her pussy began to heat up as my tempo increased. She pulled a hand free and wrapped her hand around my neck.

"Is he still watching?

I had completely forgotten about the man in the window.

"Yes," I answered, "he's fucking a pocket pussy now."

"That kind of turns me on," she said as I felt her pussy tense up.

"There's also another viewer. Same building. Older woman with grey hair. She has a robe on and seems to be enjoying the show with a glass of liquor."

She gave me a slight wave in recognition.

"Can I see?"

Pulling myself out of her completely I let her feet slid to the ground. Once standing on both legs she quivered as her worn out body threatened to collapse. Instead she turned around and leaned her body onto the window looking out to the opposite building to find the specters. Both my hands gripped her tiny waist as I lined my self back up and without warning slowing pushed my dick back into her soaked pussy.

"Fuck yes!" Jane shouted.

Each thrust caused her to slide up the glass and back down as I retreated. Warming up my right hand I brought my palm directly down onto her ass cheek. My dick was in heaven. It wasn't long before the guy across the street made the tell tale face of an orgasm, his face scrunching up and the jerking slowing then coming to a stop as he exhausted himself.

"He just came!" Jane yelled as I brought my hand down again continuing to add a red shine to her ass cheek. She continued this by shouting, "I'M CUMMING!"

I felt her pussy go tense and suck in my cock. As I tried to pull back it greedily sucked me back in and I realized I had no other choice but to go along for the ride. With short quick thrusts I fucked Jane faster while I now gripped her hips and held on for my dear life. As her pussy pulsed I begun to feel a tightness in my cock, a familiar feeling.

As Jane clamped down on my cock I watched her ass as the rest of her body cramped up. I with drew my cock and watched as her pussy gaped when I pulled out. Without the support of me holding her waist she began sliding down towards the ground. Quickly grabbing her hips again I drove myself all the way into the hilt. As she convulsed on my dick I finally unloaded into her sopping pussy. Three quick spurts and one fat load to finish her off. I threw her down over her couch with her ass exposed to the air.

"Don't fucking move," I said to Jane, pointing my finger in her face as I did. She wore a smile of satisfaction, her cheeks flushed red as she tried to catch her breath.

Making my way to her bathroom I looked through her drawers for one thing: lube. Seeing none I really hoped she was hiding it somewhere in the bedroom. Her room had a large king size bed on it, the sheets had been tossed around. The walls were a light blue and covered in art. It all varied in size and styles, making up a museum of mismatched pieces. Deciding to have some fun with this I first looked through her drawers, looking out for her panties specifically.