Welcome to the City

Story Info
Straight guy walks into a gay pub and his world changes.
3.9k words
4.4
27.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: The story contains non-consensual sex.

My first day in the big city, and I’ve finally finished unpacking and setting up my new apartment.

The last couple of weeks had been a whirlwind. After nearly 25 years of being together, my girlfriend Anna suddenly announced she was leaving me. She’d been having an affair for nearly a year with a guy named Mark and was moving in with him. Apparently just about everyone in our circle of friends knew about it, but nobody had the decency to tell me.

He was everything I wasn’t. A big, rugged, good looking guy in his early 50s, who had an air of confidence. He owned a successful construction company and restored old cars and resold them as a hobby. Me, I was 58, just barely 5’ 8” and made my living as freelance writer, mostly working from home.

I met him the day after she left, when he dropped by to pick up some of her stuff. As he was leaving, he threw a bag to me. It had Anna's strap-on in it.

“Anna won’t be needing this anymore, but she said you’d probably like it," he sneered as he walked out. "You pathetic little fuck.”

Shocked, my eyes widened and my face reddened as he left. Fuck. She had told him about our sex life, how she used to make me suck on her strap-on before pegging me. Then, if she was in the mood, she’d allow me to fuck her. Frankly, she’d always been the dominant one in our relationship. Most of our friends were hers, she handled all of our finances, and she just about always made vacation and other plans for us. Hell, I even had to ask her if I wanted to play golf.

Shock turned to humiliation. It was then I decided to get out of town. Fortunately, my job allowed me to work from anywhere.

So now, here I was in a new city, and ready to start exploring my neighbourhood. I headed down to nearby commercial district that had a variety of shops, boutiques, cafes and restaurants and started exploring. I walked around for about 20 minutes, satisfied that everything I would need could be found here.

I then came across a place called The Fifth St. Pub and decided to check out what was on tap. It was only 3 p.m., so there were only a few people in the place, including a table with four big guys about my age near the entrance. They all gave me the once over as I passed them and headed to the bar.

I sat down on one of the stools, and ordered a pint of a local brew. The TV behind the bar was showing a baseball game: Mets and Braves. Neither one was my team, but watching it was better than nothing. About 20 minutes later, I heard a voice behind me.

“Never seen you here before."

I turned and one of the guys from the table near the front was standing there.

“My name is Grant,” he said, offering his hand. He was big bearded guy, maybe 6’ 2” and 250 lbs.

“Arnie,” I replied, shaking his hand. “I just moved here, and thought I’d check things out. Decided to come in here for a beer.”

“Another round?” he asked, pointing to my nearly empty glass. “On me as a welcome.”

“Sure, that would be great.”

He grabbed the stool next to me and ordered two beers.

“What brings you to town?” he asked.

Rather than go into detail, I just told him I was lucky to have a job where I can work from anywhere and wanted to spend a few years in the city.

The beers arrived. Weirdly, I thought I saw the bartender wink at him.

“Here’s to life in the city,” he said, as we clinked glasses.

He told me about the neighbourhood, suggesting good restaurants, before the conversation turned to sports. By now I was just about through my second beer.

“Can I ask you a question, Arnie?"

"Sure, fire away," I replied

"Are you straight?"

"Uh, yeah, why?" I asked.

"You know this is a gay pub?"

“I had no idea…not that it matters,” I added hastily. “Why, am I not allowed in here?"

"No, everybody is welcome, of course. It's just we don't get a lot of straight guys in here, at least not on their own. They often come here with their gay friends. But the straight guys who come alone are usually, well, let's say curious."

"Well, I probably wouldn't have come here if I'd known to be honest," I said. "Anyway, I should probably get going. Hey, thanks a lot for the beer. It was great chatting with you, Grant.”

“I was just about to order two more for us,” he said. “What’s your hurry? Are you leaving because you found out it's a gay pub?”

“No, not at all,” I said. “I need to do some shopping and get back to my place. Really. Thanks again. Maybe I'll see you around.”

I got up, and decided to head to the toilets before going home. Beer does that to me. As I was standing at the urinal, just finishing up and about to zip up and buckle my belt, I heard the door open and in walks Grant. Before I knew what was happening, he was behind me. He put his left arm around my neck and grabbed my cock with his right.

“What the fuck?” I yelled.

"Shhh, relax," he whispered in my ear.

He started stroking my cock. I was stunned. I didn't move, as he kept at it. I started getting hard. Jesus, what's happening? What if someone comes in? He kept stroking until I was fully hard.

"Doesn't that feel good?" he said. "You sure you're not a tad curious? Come with me."

He let go and walked into the disabled stall. I looked at him. And then, against every rational thought in my head, I followed him in. He closed the door, locked it and sat on the toilet.

"Come closer," he said.

I moved towards him, and he pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. My cock was jutting out. He took it in his mouth, and started swirling his tongue around and sucking. Fuck me, it felt fantastic. The slurping noises seemed to almost echo and I was worried someone might hear us. He reached up with one hand and started massaging my balls. Honestly, I me knees started to weaken. He took my entire cock into his mouth at one point. This guy knew his way around a cock. Anna rarely sucked mine. This was amazing. He then took it out of his mouth and licked my shaft, before putting in back in his mouth. Then he started massaging my cock as he continued sucking the head.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I cried. He kept going. I shivered slightly and erupted into his mouth, moaning in ecstasy. He kept milking me until I had emptied, swallowing it all.

"How was that?" he asked.

"Amazing."

"Your turn now," he said, rising from the toilet.

"What, no way, I'm not gay," I said.

"Maybe not, but you just followed me in here and let me suck your cock," he said. "And it would be rude not to reciprocate."

I moved to pull up my pants and get out of there when he grabbed me, and pushed me to the floor. He stood over me, straddling my body, and looked down.

"Listen Arnie, there's an easy way to do this and a hard way," he said. "You decide."

I was trapped. My heart was racing. I was not match for this guy. He was so much bigger and stronger than me. I thought about screaming for help.

As if reading my mind, he said. “The owner is a good friend of mine. If you're thinking of screaming for help, nobody is coming to help you."

“Please,” I cried. “Just let me go.”

“I'm losing patience. In fact, now I want you to strip."

"Look, this is all a misunderstanding," I said, trying to reason with him.

"Strip!"

Resigned to my fate and scared, I leaned forward, took off my shoes and socks, and pulled my pants the rest of the way off. I took off my jacket and unbuttoned and took of my shirt. The cement floor was cold and sticky. I was naked in a toilet stall, with a complete stranger. Fuck, what if someone comes in and finds me naked in the stall.

"Fuck me, that didn't take much convincing," he said. “I like compliance. It saves time. Sit up on the toilet.”

I did as I was told. He stepped in front of my, his crotch at face level. He unbuckled his belt, pulled the zipper down, and pulled his pants and underwear down to mid-thigh. I was now facing his cock, which was still flaccid.

“You like being told what to do, don't you," he said. "Get me hard, little man. Suck it. You know you want to."

I slowly reached up with my right hand and took his cock in it and leaned in. I opened my mouth and put it in and started sucking, licking, swirling my tongue around it and sucking like Grant had done. I was used to a strap-on, but this felt so much different, almost silky and spongy. And it felt so warm. I had sometimes wondered, while Anna fucked my mouth, what a real cock would be like.

I could feel his cock slowly beginning to harden, getting bigger and bigger. I could smell his sweat as I continued going down on him. I felt my own cock tingle. What the fuck, I thought to myself. This guy is assaulting my mouth and I’m aroused?

“This your first time sucking a cock?” he asked.

“Mmhm,” I said, nodding. Well, a real cock anyway.

“Shit, pretty good for a first-timer. Now get on the floor."

I got off the toilet and sat down, thinking he wanted me on my knees in front of him.

“Now get on all fours.”

“No, please, I’ll blow you, but don’t fuck me,” I cried, knowing what he had in store.

He grabbed my neck and forced me down, and positioned himself behind me. He grabbed some liquid soap and rubbed it on my ass and grabbed my waist. I started to struggle to get away and he punched my side, sending pain through me as I yelped.

"I decided I was gonna fuck you the moment you walked in," he said. "Bonus points that you're straight. Extra bonus points that you're clearly a submissive little man."

He pulled me back and grabbed my waist again. I felt his cock rubbing up and down my crack. He stopped and began to push it in. I tried struggling again and he slapped the side of head. He continued to push his cock into me. There was a bit of pain at first as he slid it in and I grunted. And then I felt it – that feeling I used to get when Anna’s strap-on rubbed my prostate. It felt so good. And unlike the strap-on, I could feel the heat of his cock.

He started pumping, slowly at first and then gradually picking up the pace. As he fucked me, I thought: is it sexual assault if you’re aroused? I was being fucked on the floor of toilet in a public place and I was feeling both aroused and humiliated. Humiliated at how quickly I acquiesced to his every request, and was now getting fucked.

The sound of his thighs slapping my ass reverberated in the stall. Grant reached around and twisted my nipples. Then he slapped my ass a couple of times. He continued fucking me. My knees were starting to get sore. I heard voices outside the door, and saw their feet and lower legs through the gap at the bottom of the door as they used the urinals. Whether they heard us, I don't know, but nobody said anything. They finished pissing and left. It was quiet again; the only sound was that slapping sound. He had been fucking me for about five minutes now. I just wanted it to end now. His breathing begin to quicken and his pace increased. He was ready blow his load into me.

“Here it comes, Arnie,” he yelled, and I felt his hot cum filling up my ass. “Yes, yes, take it. Welcome to the city. I just took your sorry fuckin' ass with barely any resistance out of you. You’re mine now!"

And then it was over. He pulled out, stood up, and casually cleaned his cock off with toilet paper and flushed it down the toilet. He got dressed and exited the stall without another word.

I sat there for a few moments. I could feel cum slowly dripping out of my ass. I got up, sat on the toilet and pushed it out, then cleaned myself. I got dressed, washed my hands and slapped some cold water on my face. I exited the toilets and headed for the exit. I saw Grant. He was back sitting with his buddies. There were all looking at me, smirking.

“Pull up a chair and join us, Arnie,” Grant said with a grin as I neared. “Sit next to me. Buy us a round.”

I don't know why, but instead of just leaving, I grabbed a chair from a nearby table and joined them. For the next 45 minutes, they chatted about various things while mostly ignoring me, except when it came time to buy a second round. At one point, one of the guys, Graham, said he had to leave.

"Well, why don't the rest of us carry on at my place," Grant said.

"Look, I gotta go, too," I said, and got up to leave.

Grant grabbed my arm, firmly holding me back.

"No, no, we want to get to know you better," he said, with a shit-eating grin. "Let's go."

Grant never let go of my arm as we and the two others – Sean and Tony – left the pub and headed down the street. I contemplated yelling or trying to break free, but something in me decided to go along.

About 20 minutes later, we came to an apartment block and entered, going into a ground floor suite. We kicked off our shoes and went into the living room. Grant turned on some old blues music.

Just as I was about to sit down, Grant said: "Arnold, get out of those clothes."

Why I didn't make my exit then, I don't know. What I did know was these guys were going to use me. The others sat down, Grant and Sean on the sofa and Tony in an easy chair. I slowly removed my clothes, tossing them off to the side. I covered my self with my hand, which brought howls of laughter from them.

"Oh, so modest," Tony said. "Grant said you're a good cock sucker. Crawl over here and show me just how good you are."

I got down and started crawling towards him, as he stood up and took off his pants, underwear and t-shirt. He sat back down again, spread his legs and held his soft cock out for me. I sat down, between his legs, took it in my mouth. He moved his hands to hold my head in place. I started sucking, licking and swirling my tongue around, as I had with Grant. In no time, Tony was hard. He started gently thrusting as I continued. Occasionally, I would take it out of my mouth and lick his shaft.

"Told you he was a sub," Grant said. "Now he has three daddies to service."

"Play with my balls, too, but gently," Tony commanded.

I cupped and slowly rubbed his balls in my right hand as I continued sucking him. I hear the other two behind me taking off their clothes. Then I saw movement to my right, and out of the corner of my eye saw Grant with his smartphone. It looked like he was filming us. Moments later, I felt Sean's hands sliding over my back and shoulders, rubbing me gently. Then he reached down, and took my cock in his hand and started rubbing it and playing with it. Fuck. I was starting to get hard again.

"Ha, our little bitch seems to be enjoying himself," Sean said. "You love sucking cock now, don't you?"

In less time than it should have taken, I was hard as a rock. Sean's head was now at my side, and I could feel his breath as he slowly stroked me.

"You're loving this, aren't you?" he whispered.

By now, I was gently thrusting to meet his strokes as I continued sucking Tony. I licked his piss hole and tasted pre-cum, a first for me. I kept at for a few minutes, before Tony's breathing quickened.

"Right bitch, I'm about to cum and you're not to spill a drop!" he said.

Seconds later, he erupted in my mouth, spurt after spurt. I tried to swallow it, but some escaped out of my mouth, dribbling down my chin. The texture was unlike anything I had experienced, and the taste was not unpleasant. In fact it was kinda good.

Finally he pulled out. Sean stopped stroking me. He grabbed me from behind under my arms and dragged me to the sofa, throwing me face down over one of the arms so my ass was in the air. He grabbed my arms and pulled them against my back. Grant got on the sofa facing me, pointing the camera at me.

"I want you to say, 'please fuck my ass, Sean,'" he said.

I didn't say anything. Sean grabbed my balls and started squeezing. I cried out.

"Arnie, say 'please fuck my ass, Sean,'" Grant repeated. "Or you will get kicked in the nuts next."

"Please fuck my ass, Sean," I whispered.

"Louder, and with more passion," Grant said.

"Please fuck my ass, Sean," I said louder.

I heard a squirting noise and a cold liquid being rubbed on my ass. Then Sean pressed his cock against my hole and started pushing it in. He was bigger than Grant, and it hurt. I cried out.

"Just relax," he said. "Push out."

He held it there for a few moments and then resumed gently going further in, until he filled me. Then he began fucking me. I looked up and Grant was still filming.

"Oh, you are so tight," Sean said.

He kept fucking me, slowly at first, then picking up the pace, then slowing again. He slapped my ass a couple of times. His cock just filled up my ass.

"Now I want you to say, 'please, let me suck your cock,'" Grant said. "And say it like you mean it."

"Please, let me suck your cock," I replied.

Grant leaned in, still filming, his cock hard. I opened my mouth, he stuck it in and I began sucking him like I had done earlier.

"Look up at me," he said.

I was in an awkward position, but I did my best. He was grinning, aiming his smartphone at me. Fuck. I was so stupid. Meanwhile Sean stopped fucking me and released my arms. He poured more lube on down my crack and onto his cock. Then he resumed, pulling my arms back again, holding them with one hand. He reached under me again with his other and started playing with my still hard cock.

"Tony, take the phone and get this spit roast," Grant said.

Tony grabbed the phone, and Grant grabbed my head and started thrusting in and out. I tried my best not to scrape my teeth on him, not wanting him to get angry.

He pulled out, and said: "I want you to tell Sean: 'please give me your seed, daddy,' loudly and twice in a row, when I tell you. Tony, make sure you get it. Ok, now."

"Please give me your seed, daddy," I yelled. "Please give me your seed!"

Grant stuck his cock back in my mouth and I continued sucking him, while Sean kept fucking me, harder and faster now. My mouth was starting to ache. I was tiring.

"Here it comes," Sean said.

He grunted and I felt his warm liquid filling my ass. One, two, three, four final thrusts, each accompanied by a loud grunt. Then he let go of my arms and collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily into my ear. He reached down again and started stroking my cock, keeping me hard. Then he pulled his cock out of me ass.

Then Grant suddenly pulled his cock out of my mouth. He grabbed his cock, stroked it a couple of times and then proceeded to spray his cum across my face and into my hair. I closed my eyes, and could feel it dripping down my face. Grant then got off the couch, and I stood up, covered and filled with cum and my cock still hard, with Tony still filming.

"Now sit on the floor and jerk yourself off," Grant ordered.

I sat down and started stroking my cock as they all looked on, smirking. It didn't take long before I blew my second load of the day all over my stomach and thighs. They gave a mock cheer.

"Ok, that's enough," Grant ordered, and Tony stopped filming. "Get me your phone."

I walked gingerly to my coat and pulled it out and gave it to him. He held it up in front of me, activating the facial recognition feature. A few moments later, after some scrolling and typing, he handed it back to me.

"Now I have your number and contact info," he said, smiling. "And I'm in your contacts. In fact, you just texted me to say thanks for the evening. Now grab your clothes and get out of here, bitch. Boys, let's have another drink."

Humiliated, I dressed as quickly as I could and left, wiping the cum off my face. I could feel it coming out my ass as I made my way home, where I showered and cleaned myself up. I poured myself some vodka and thought about what had happened. I was conflicted. I had been sexually assaulted by three men and yet I felt some sort of illicit excitement and arousal. I kept rehashing the night, wondering what I had done, asking myself why I didn't try harder to leave, why I sat at their table. Was I submissive? Would I do it again?

12