Welcome to the Club

Story Info
Filipina wife has affair opening their sex life.
4k words
3.63
12.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up in Indiana and enlisted in the Air Force a month after graduating high school in 1978. After my technical school I was stationed at Edwards AFB in southern California. About a year into my time at Edwards I was wondering that there had to be more to the Air Force than this isolated base in the desert. So I decided to roll the dice and volunteered world-wide. I was basically bending over and telling the Air Force to do to me what you want.

The gods must have been watching over me as I was selected for reassignment to Clark AB in the Philippines. At the time I did not know anything about the Philippines, except I remember from a history class about some General named MacArthur having done something in the Philippines. As soon as I got to the Philippines and my first trip down Fields Ave I quickly realized there was much more to the Philippines and I could understand why a general say "I shall return".

I was on an 18 month tour and for the first year I partied my ass of. About a year into my tour my boss, a seasoned Master Sargent took me aside and explained that while I was experiencing the greatest time of my life I would never find anywhere better than the Philippines or find any woman better than Filipinas. He recommended that I should take advantage of my good fortune or I would spent the rest of my life trying to return here. He was married to a wonderful Filipna and he seemed to have the perfect marriage. He introduced me to his house girl, her name was Amornida. I called her Amor. Amor and I dated and fell in love, got married and processed the paper work for Amor to return to the U.S. with me.

Amor is very attractive and her personality is equally attractive. She oozes sexual appeal and has this sparkle to her eyes and smile, like there is nothing that ever brings her down. She is very petite about 4'11" tall, just under 100lbs. She has small 32" breast but they are C-cups. On her petite frame her breast look bigger than their size will indicate. She loves wearing pushup bras with shirts and dresses that always display pushed out cleavage. I am very proud of her breast and how she shows them

I got out of the Air Force and we found a house in my hometown in Indiana. All my friends think Amor is hot. They could not seem to control themselves when it came to letting us know that. They were polite and respectful, but they didn't hold back comments like, "She is so hot," or "She is so pretty," or "She is so sexy." Now and then the comments were a little more explicit like, "I bet she is a good time." When I was out of the room and they thought I couldn't hear them I overheard the guys talking about Amor and being a little graphic but never was it too much. Even the older guys gave her attention..

Of course when we were out guys would constantly flirt with her, but I loved and trusted her. The first time she received such open attention I was a little uncomfortable. My thoughts were, "That's nice, but that's my wife you are talking about." I got used to it and soon I enjoyed the attention that she received. Our marriage is normal in most aspects. We enjoy each other and have a lot of fun together.

As Amor continued to receive attention, it began to turn me on more and more. A few fantasies began to present themselves, but I never expected it to go any further than a fantasy. I especially never expected my little innocent Amor to do anything outside of our happy marriage. As men continued to notice my wife, I began to consider approaching the idea of swinging.

Without telling Amor, I researched ads and found swingers clubs, but I wasn't sure about how to bring it up with my wife. it's a slow process at least for us. We began the usual bedroom talk as we had sex which introduced fantasy sex. Amor certainly enjoyed the talk and fantasies, but I was still nervous about actually sharing my wife. Or if she would even consider doing it. It seemed like a hot idea, but I couldn't be certain of how she or I would feel if we really did it. Therefore I never truly pursued it up until I discovered a shocking surprise.

My job requires me too travel travel away from home. Sometime Amor could travel with me other times not. After one of my business trips of being gone for only about a week, I came home to find things were a little different. As usual I had her clothes coming off so quickly that I could barely get her in the door. I wasn't instantly certain exactly what it was, but I could tell something had changed. Amor was visibly nervous. She was still very loving and we still great sex together.

It was a few days later that I found out that my cute, sweet; innocent little wife was no longer innocent. My friend had spent the night with her while I was gone. Yeah, my friend slept with my wife.

I didn't know how to handle this at first. I stayed quiet for two days as I processed the fact before I addressed it with Amor. She was very contrite and apologetic and promised she would never do it again. She said she didn't plan it. It just kind of happened. I needed time to organize how I felt. I couldn't have my wife sleeping with my friends, but I realized that after the shock I was turned on as I went through it in my mind.

I told Amor that I would forgive her, but I needed to ask questions about details so I could understand. Amor was obviously concerned about answering questions, but she ultimately agreed saying she would tell me everything if it was what I really wanted.

I wanted to know where they did it, what all they did, and what it was like for her. I guess I needed to know if she enjoyed it. I wanted to know if he did things to her that I hadn't done.

She claimed that he was pushy at first but admitted that it was completely consensual on her part. As it turned out it happened a few times since he spent the night with her. He had my sweet little wife in our bed that evening before I arrived and again the following day. It also happens that the "following day" was the day I came home. I was upset, maybe more surprised that she allowed him to have unprotected bare sex with her. She told me safe sex wasn't her concern, since she has known him. I had to know the big question. Did he not only fuck my wife but did he cum inside my previously innocent little wife's pussy? She knew this was getting touchier when I asked. She didn't answer right away. She looked at me as if she was begging not to have to answer. Then she shook her head yes and said she was so sorry. I knew she wasn't on the pill so the next question was natural.

"Could you be pregnant?" I asked.

"I could be," she answered quietly and with contrition.

"So he fucked you the morning I picked me up from the airport?" I asked wanting to hear her say it.

"Yes," she answered.

She started to continue but caught herself. "What," I asked.

"Well, he was fucking me when you called. I told him he had to go, I got out of bed to dress. I was trying to be quick about getting dressed. I only put on panties and my sundress. I was in a hurry and didn't even put on a bra. I just slipped the dress over my head and stepped in to my heels."

"I thought you were trying to be sexy for me." I told her.

"Well I was. That too!" She added.

"So you were doing it when I called?"

"Yes," she answered, "but he wanted more. He wasn't finished fucking me when I told him he had to go. He stopped me at the door."

"And what?" I asked.

"Well, he pulled up my dress and pulled my panties down to my knees. He held my hips, stuck his cock in my pussy and fucked me from behind. He did it to me until he finished inside me. I felt him coming inside me, but I was in a hurry so I just pulled up my panties and left to get you."

"I noticed you were really wet when we did it soon as we got in the door. I thought you were just horny since I was back.." I told her.

" I'm so sorry I didn't clean up before you and I did it when you got home. I promise; I really wanted you with me. I might have been extra horny from the naughtiness, but I wanted so bad to make love with you soon as we got home."

She began to make promises of making it up to me. I was so horny at the time that I wasn't afraid to say anything. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to ask her what her thoughts were about swinging with other couples. I reasoned that she had already done it with someone else. I also saided that from now on we should be honest with each other, no more secrets Amor seemed reluctant, but she did agree only if it was what I truly wanted. She had lots of questions for days. She wanted to know who we would be swap with. I assured her that it would only be a couple with whom we all have chemistry for one another. I also promised that we could take it slow and be sure everyone was comfortable.

The following week I did some research. I found a swingers site on the web. I sent an email and explained that we thought we would like to try swinging. The answer came within minutes explaining that we had to apply. He said it was a selective club. He went on to explain that other clubs would accept anyone who will have sex. He said sometimes men with less attractive wives or wifes with less attractive husbands would want to join so they could have sex with attractive men and ladies. He explained that all the men and woman were very attractive, and that they had a selection committee who determined who could join. I had to send pictures of us. He also explained that the members wanted descretion so we would have to be known to the club before they would allow us to see who the members were.

Once I sent the pictures of Amor and myself, I received a call from a man named Lance. He said that our pictures passed but there were other screening processes that we must also pass. They wanted to know if my wife was agreeable and said they had to have proof. We agreed on a time to meet and my wife had to be present with me.

The arrangement was for a two person committee to come to our house and meet with us. They said my wife must be dressed in something revealing so they could make their decision. I had Amor wear her short black cocktail dress with thin shoulder straps and no bra. She wore lacy black panties underneath and heels also with thin straps. Her natural brown skin, deep dark eyes, and shiny black hair looked so hot.

The men arrived on time and I suggested that we all have a drink before they took us through some of the testing to prove that we would really go through with swinging. They wanted to know if either of us would get jealous and asked if we had any other concerns. We told them we wouldn't be jealous and don't have any other concerns.

They explained that many men want to swing but their wives are not as interested. They would first have to talk with Amor and that she had to be agreeable to it for us to be accepted. They asked Amor if she wanted to continue.

She shyly said "yes please'" her answer sounding uncertain.

Lance recognized that she seemed nervous and told her to relax and that she didn't have to do anything that she didn't want to do. He assured her that she could stop at any time, but that we would not be admitted if she did.

"Okay," she said.

She was fighting her internal desires with her conservative upbringing. I think she thought she was doing this for me.

Lance and Jim sat on the sofa and asked Amor to stand in front of them. They began giving her instructions. They had her turn around slowly which seemed innocent enough. Then they had me remove the straps from her shoulders and show her bare breast. Amor was shaking slightly as she stood in front of perfect strangers with her chest bare, I did notice her nipples hard and erect. I rubbed her back to try warming her.

Next, they told me to lift her dress above her panties. Amor kind of looked downward so she wouldn't see their eyes as I lifted her dress. Then she was told to hold up her dress herself and to slowly turn around until they said to stop.

Amor's dress had dropped to below her waist, but she complied and held it back up above her panties. She slowly turned around twice before they said stop. She then dropped her dress down, they politely asked her to continue holding it up. Lance looked at me a said, You know we need to see more. We need to see her panties down. We have to know that you are both okay with this. If you are not both okay with us seeing her nude body, we know you will not be okay with swapping in front of each other." Amor looked at me as if to say, "are you sure this okay with you?"

I was hard at this point, so I just smiled at her. Amor held her dress up as I pulled her panties down to her thighs. I noticed her eyes closed as they admired her nudity. Amor began to shiver just a little. Her intimate privacy was on display for these two strangers.

Everything was completely visible, her sweet little pussy was on full display as she was clean shaved. This is when the two men became more bold and demanding. There instructions came with a little less asking and a little more telling.

"Let's have another drink," Lance said. "But Amor, you keep your panties down as we do. If you would like another glass on wine, we will get it for you. You just stand there getting used to being naked in front of us."

Amor seemed to relax a bit. Jim poured her a glass of wine and gave her a few sips. Lance sat in front of her and continued with instructions.

"We need to ask you some questions Amor, and we need you to tell the truth," Lance began. "How do you feel standing in front of us with your panties down and us looking at your intimate private areas? Does it turn you on?"

Amor's cheeks turned a little red. "I'm a little embarrassed," Amor answered. "But it is okay."

"Let's see how she feels about it," Lance said. "I'm going to feel you and see if you are wet."

Amor looked at me with big round eyes. "Let him check," I told her.

Lance and Jim stood up. Jim walking behind Amor placing his hand on her back rubbing her shoulders. Lance looked in to her eyes and reached between her legs. I watched closely as Lance felt my wife's pussy with his middle finger. Lance reminded her to hold her dress up. He moved his finger slowly as he kissed my wife on her lips. He looked her in her eyes briefly before placing his lips on hers. This time it was a real kiss. I could see his tongue was in my wife's mouth.. Jim pulled her dress up and over her head as she stood there being kissed with her panties down to her knees.

Lance broke the kiss to tell Amor how sweet she tasted.

Jim looked at me and said, "Go on and pull her panties down to her ankles."

I could see that she was wet as I pushed them down to her strappy heeled shoes. Lance pulled her closer to him as he began asking more questions. "Are you going to let other men have sex with you in front of your husband? Tell us; could you do that with someone else? Will you like it? Will you need more once your married little body has been fucked?"

His questions were rhetorical. He wasn't requiring answers. Then Jim chimed in. "Baby, do you realize that all the husbands will want you? These men will fuck your married pussy. Are you looking forward to this? You will be a little naughty wife who has been fucked by other men. You will be different after it happens. You will be a little hot wife and probably a slut wife after they do this to you."

Lance was holding her hand. "Go ahead and step out of your panties sweetie," he instructed. "Kiss your wife'" he said to me.

I took my wife into my arms and began to kiss her with more passion than ever before. Jim and Lance had their hands all over her nude body. Someone pulled my hand away as I reached to finger her. "Kiss her pussy," they told me. They kissed her with tongue as I went down to place my tongue between her legs. My tongue had just went in her pussy when they pulled her back.

With their hands still on my wife's naked body they looked at me and said, "We need to talk to your wife in private. We are going to take her in your bedroom for a few minutes. This will not take long. You wait outside the door. We will come out and get you when we are done.

I stood there as they lifted her from her feet and carried Amor in to our bedroom wearing nothing but her sexy shoes with her painted toes showing. I stood near the door trying to listen. I couldn't make out any words. I was wondering what they were saying. What were they doing with my wife in our bedroom? I wondered. Were they feeling her body? Were they possibly eating her? Or, where they going to go ahead and fuck my sweet wife while I waited?

They were only in there about 30 minutes when Lance came out. His pants were up but not zipped or buttoned. "We needed to show your wife some other dick," Lance explained. "We thought she would be more comfortable without you in there. You can go in there in just a minute. Let's wait on Jim."

I was kind of processing everything in my head. Two men had my wife naked in our bedroom. That in itself had me so hard that I couldn't really think straight. That's when Jim came out and said, "Okay, Bring him in."

The covers were pulled back from our bed. Amor was lying on her back. She jerked a corner of the sheet over her as we came in the room. The sheet was only covering her pussy. She had her hand attempting to cover her small round breast. "We want to watch you with her," Lance said to me.

Jim pulled the sheet from her hands. I could see their cum dripping from her pussy. "Go ahead," they said. We are going to watch."

Amor had her legs together when he exposed her by pulling the sheet away from her. I undressed. I was ready to lay with her and taste her sweet breast, lips, and tongue. Jim and Lance, standing on each side of her, began to open her legs. I noticed concern on Amor's face as she looked into my eyes.

Lance spoke up. "You do know we just fucked your wife?

All I could get out of my mouth was, "Really?"

They continued, "That was the sweetest tighest pussy. We took her married pussy. We took turns in her. She was great! We didn't hurt her. She liked it. Now you need to make love to your wife so she knows it is okay."

Amor's eyes were big. I thought she might cry as they went on talking about it. I wanted her to be comfortable. My dick slipped in her as I began to kiss her passionately. She was so wet. Her pussy was messy and creamy from the fucking she had just received. I came way too soon.

"We want to see her cum and have an orgasm," Lance said. They had undressed again while I was having my wife. I was told to take her shoes off and to help hold her legs open because they were going fuck my wife again. I held Amor's feet as they took more turns with her. They now had stamina especially since they had already cum and were taking turns with her. I kissed my wife while they fucked her.

Then they turned her over and fucked her pretty hard face down. I held her hand while she got it from behind.

Jim came around to her head pushed his dick in Amor's mouth. She loves sucking cock. Jim made only a few strokes in her mouth before he unloaded. To my surprise, Amor swallowed his cum sending it to her belly.

Amor was still face down with her legs together getting a fucking that I had never seen. Bending her legs at her knees, she had her feet up beside Lance as he worked his dick in and out of her little pussy. Lance held her round ass cheeks as he worked on her. Amor's toes began to curl as she was being fucked. She always curls her feet and toes when she cums. She began to squeal.

I was so turned on, I told Amor, "be my slut wife. Take his cum in you and cum when you want Baby! Let yourself go babe," I was so turned on and wanted to fuck her again now.

Amor had a long hard orgasm as she screamed with ecstasy. Lance, knowing he had satisfied her, pumped my wife's womb with his sperm. Lance withdrew his dick from her used pussy.. I kissed her again to show my consent for what had just happened. I could taste Jim's cum in her mouth when I kissed her.

12