Welcome to the Club Pt. 04

Story Info
Art at the Women’s Club.
1.8k words
4.1
9.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sneadly
Sneadly
15 Followers

Kevin stood nude on a platform posing for his portrait. The artist, Genevieve, sketched him quickly, paying attention to the accurate depiction of his semi-erect cock. Elaine wanted the portraits in her gallery to depict the members’ members at half staff because she found them most attractive that way. A rampant cock created tension; a flaccid cock just wasn’t the point of the club; but a half-engorged cock suggested desire and potential, so Elaine wanted the men in her portrait gallery at half staff, and Genevieve strove for it.

Elaine also wanted the portraits to portray reality. She wanted to remember the members as they were; she had no interest in flattering them. The qualities they’d been chosen for didn’t always accompany movie-star looks, and Elaine believed that that was a message worth promoting. Kevin was a good example. His genitals were spectacular, all the members’ were, but Kevin didn’t have a six pack, and his hair was receding, and Genevieve was painting him just as he was.

“I’m glad Elaine decided to get your portraits done now. I’ve been warning her not to wait until the last minute,” said Genevieve.

“We had a scare. We almost lost Roger. I think that made her realize she’d been putting this off,” said Kevin.

“You’ve been at the club longer than Roger, haven’t you?” Genevieve asked.

“Not much longer,” said Kevin.

“You joined when you were 24?” said Genevieve. “Is that unusually young?”

“The age at which men join is pretty random,” said Kevin. “Elaine wants variety.”

“Yes, I’ve heard her say that,” said Genevieve. “Wait a minute, you’re starting to fade.”

“Oh, sorry,” said Kevin, looking down at his flagging penis. Genevieve went to him and fondled his large cock with her soft artist’s hands.

“I’d suck you, but we’d have to dry you off and reposition everything.”

“I have time,” he said.

Genevieve smiled, “I don’t. The light will be gone soon.” She looked up at the skylight that opened the room to the day.

“Next time I can bring a fluffer.”

“Oh no, I like this part.” She cupped his balls and gave the tip of him a kiss.

“I haven’t fucked outside the club in years,” Kevin said, watching her.

“You won’t be fucking outside the club. I’m a member.”

“You are?” said Kevin. “Well, that makes sense. Elaine does business with members all she can.”

“Elaine and I have more than a business relationship. Shall I tell you how I met Elaine?” said Genevieve, thinking this might be the conversation that would keep Kevin’s dick where she wanted it for the painting.

“That sounds like a story that will keep me hard,” said Kevin, “knowing Elaine.”

“And you have a thing for her.”

“I sure do.”

“Ok, I’ll tell you how we met, and then you tell me how much you like her. That should keep your cock entertained until we have to stop for the day. Twenty years ago Elaine and I were in college together. She wasn’t an art major, though she could have been.”

“She can do anything,” said Kevin.

“I think you’re right,” said Genevieve. “I met her in a life drawing class, you know, lots of naked models.”

“Surprise surprise,” Kevin said and they laughed.

“She recruited one of the male models. He was one of the first men in the club.”

“I bet it was Chris,” said Kevin. “I’ve always thought he posed for his portrait as Michaelangelo’s David.”

“You’re right, it was Christopher, and I intended the David reference when I painted him! That’s a lovely thing to say to me, thank you.” Genevieve was really pleased. “Tell me something you like and we’ll do it when we’re done with the sketching.”

“Hmm...” said Kevin. “I like being sucked standing up. For some reason, the view, the freedom I have with my hips... I don’t know what it is... access to my balls maybe, I love it.”

“Do you want to fuck before or after dinner?”

“Before, please.”

“Oh Kevin, look at your cock. It’s just perfect right now, and the light on it...” said Genevieve. It was obvious that Kevin’s cock had begun to think about getting sucked, but wasn’t fully committed to it yet, just the amount of interest Genevieve was looking to paint.

“All right,” he said. “I’ll try to hold this frame of mind.”

“So anyway,” Genevieve said, “Elaine tried to talk the art professor of our class into hiring two models at once and having them pose in Kama Sutra positions.”

“Genevieve, you’re going to make me laugh and I’ll lose my half hard on.”

“I can’t help it,” said Genevieve, laughing. “That’s what she did. She thought putting it in historical context would convince the teacher it was an educational exercise.”

“Did it?”

“Of course not, but I think it was more a matter of the budget than anything. He wasn’t a prude, I can tell you.”

“I see where this is going,” said Kevin.

“Oh yes. Elaine made an appointment with him and dragged me along to his house, not his office. Don’t ask me how she managed to get him to invite her to his house.”

“Are you kidding? A beautiful woman who suggests posing sex acts in front of a classroom asks for a private meeting with the teacher? Of course he’d have it at his house,” said Kevin. “I’d have had it at my house.”

“I never thought of that. Of course he knew.”

“Of course he did. Go on.”

“We get there and he invites us in. It’s a professor’s bachelor pad, messy, lots of books, a big desk. Elaine starts in on him right away, and this is my first intimate experience of Elaine, so she’s surprising him and me. He invites us to sit and turns to go to his desk, but before he can get far, she comes up behind him puts her arms around him and reaches inside the front of his pants.”

“And he tosses her off of him, admonishes her for having the wrong idea, and throws you both out.”

Genevieve laughed. “Nope.”

“I didn’t think so. My cock is still perfect. Go on.”

“Our professor leans forward, puts both hands on his desk and tilts his hips back so there’s more room in his pants for Elaine to work with him from behind. She turns around to me and says, ‘Get his pants off of him.’ So I do.”

“Elaine is really kneading him and playing with him. He’s starting to moan while I’m getting him undressed. Once his ass is bare, we can see his dick is hard and he starts pumping his hips into Elaine’s hands. I signal to her that I’ll put him in my mouth, but the desk is in the way, so she says, ‘Professor, lean back on me for a sec.’ He does. Then she says to me ‘Shove those papers off and sit on the desk in front of him.’ So I do. It’s just the right height to put him in my pussy. Elaine licks her hands, lubes him up, and then leans him forward and slides him into me.’

“Well, that was the first time a third party had inserted a man into me; in fact, it was the first time anybody had watched me have sex, and it was so hot my eyes rolled back in my head. The professor was a well-endowed man, and now he took over from Elaine and started to fuck me. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to him with each stroke and pumped me beautifully. I was young and I hadn’t had much experience. He was the first man who really filled me up. Oh, It was so satisfying,” Genevieve said wistfully, feeling a gentle spasm in her empty vagina. “It’s one of my fondest memories.”

“I lay back on the desk to enjoy it and Elaine sucked my tits and rubbed my clit, put her pussy in my face, whatever she could do to help. She got right down into the action and licked both of us as we fucked. The professor was moaning, and every time Elaine flicked my clit with her tongue, I was moaning, too. She loved watching. I offered to let her have a go, but she wanted to direct. Elaine had her face as close as she could get it, watching him sliding in and out of me when he came. He bellowed like a moose and pushed into me and Elaine said, ‘Sit up!’ so I did and she threw her arms around us both and squeezed us together in a big hug as he came.”

“That’s why I love her,” said Kevin. “That’s it right there.”

“I was just seconds away, so he pulled out and sat in a chair watching with his half-hard dick quivering in his lap, while I lay back on the desk again and Elaine licked me until I came on her tongue. We both got an A in the class.”

“After that I wanted to be around Elaine. I helped her found the club, I helped her choose the first members, write the bylaws. I still wanted to be an artist, so once the club was up and running, I got myself a studio. And here we are.”

“Genevieve,” Kevin said. “Your story’s made me hard as a rock.”

“I’m sorry. I meant to withhold some details so you wouldn’t top up, but I got nostalgic. That’s all right. I’m done with the sketch and the light is gone. Let’s take care of you, now, Kevin.”

Genevieve took off her smock, threw some cushions at Kevin’s feet, knelt before him, and put him in her mouth. He moaned and began slowly pumping into her. “I’m going to clutch your hair, but I’ll be careful not to pull,” he said. “Tell me if I do.” He put his fingers through her hair and gently held her head while he fucked her mouth. “Genevieve, can you give me just a little bit of teeth? I like to feel them just slightly. They’re like ribbing on a condom.”

Genevieve expertly employed her teeth to create gentle friction on his shaft, and Kevin was quickly on the road to coming down her throat. “Oh Elaine, Elaine...” said Kevin, as his cock shuddered. Genevieve swallowed all his cum.

As she pulled away from Kevin’s spent cock, Genevieve said, smiling, “I have a very good idea now of how you feel about Elaine.”

Kevin smiled and helped Genevieve up from her knees, licking his thumb and inserting his fingers in her pussy. He tickled her clit with his lubricated thumb. They stood close together under the skylight, their heads bent, both watching his hand working between her legs.

“This isn’t going to take long,” Genevieve said, rolling her hips a little.

“Do you want it to?” Kevin asked. “I can do that if you want.”

“No, no,” gasped Genevieve as Kevin fingered her. “I’ve been looking at you all day, and the conversation, I’m ready, I’m ready to...” Genevieve sighed and came on his hand.

“I’m ready to eat. Let’s go downstairs.” They got dressed and left the studio.


Sneadly
Sneadly
15 Followers