Welcome to the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Blake is confused, and two sisters reunite.
5.8k words
4.53
6.2k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story is purely fictitious and not suitable for anyone that is below the legal age in their country to view pornographic material. All characters involved in the story are either the age of eighteen or older, and belong to myself. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Reader discretion is advised.

==========

So...

"What's your problem now?"

This story's last chapter was pretty rough.

"It was necessary."

But was it, though? I feel like we didn't need to have Izzy nearly freeze to death, or for Blake to have his chest kicked in.

"Of course we didn't need those things to happen, that's just our version of character building."

Can't say that I agree, but I also wouldn't be able to give a proper example of any real character building that we've done in any other story thus far.

"See? We're learning."

I certainly hope so. Can this chapter be more like the first? With, y'know, more lap-pillows and abusive catgirls?

"I don't have any idea. If you'll recall, we're not good at planning anything out ahead of time. Only the bizarre flow of our written-word's chaotic and inconsistent current knows what the immediate future holds."

That's unfortunate, but oh-so true...

"Welcome to chapter three, folks!"

==========

Chapter 3:

"A Familiar Rival"

==========

TWACK!

As I lay there across the bare, plump lap of Miss Roth, crying and whimpering and writhing and struggling against the tight constraints of rope that bound my legs together and arms behind my back, I still couldn't figure out if this place I'd woken up in earlier was either heaven or hell.

TWACK!

The ball-gag that'd been stuffed into my mouth ensured that each screaming moan trying to escape my lips was muffled, unable to be heard by anyone who may have passed by this tall beast's office door.

Not that anyone would care, even if they had an idea of what was happening in her luxurious personal workspace. Each and every individual within the walls of this strange, kinky building was under her absolute control. Mind, body, and soul...

Lucky bitch.

TWACK!

"Listen here, Princess." Miss Roth said, her voice stern and unkind as she was likely readying up for another nerve-splitting swing of her paddle, one carved with a few Celtic runes that both amplified and altered the effects of being struck by it. "I worked hard for everything I have today, unlike yourself."

TWACK!

Tears were pouring down my fuzzy cheeks by then, my mind splitting in two from the overwhelming sensations vibrating through my lower half and repeatedly lighting up my spine like a Christmas tree.

None of it was pain.

Every single lingering, branching, explosion of feeling was riddled with raw, unforgiving pleasure.

TWACK!

"So, tell me again." The sultry voiced, strawberry-blonde-headed beast of a beauty began. "What are you going to do?"

TWACK!

The muscles in my back tightly clenched and convulsed as my tail briefly straightened completely and its snowy white hair stood on end once again. I mindlessly whimpered and wriggled around in my expertly knotted constraints, moaning unintelligible gibberish into my gagball. I'm not even sure what I tried to say. Hell, my mind was drowning in rage and dopamine, so I could barely even pay attention to what my telepathic captor was asking. Something about-

TWACK!

"When I let you leave this place, what are you going to do, Isabelle?" She growled, any hint of mercy in her tone absent. "Using that tiny mind of yours, remind me."

TWACK!

The words registered, but so did the cursed paddle.

I'm... I'm going to go back to Blake's apartment! A-and then I'm going to apologize for doing what I did...

Although, I think Miss Roth had also told me to-

TWACK!

B-but before I apologize, I'll fix him, because I didn't think carefully about the words I'd placed in his mind! Gods, who knows what was happening to Blake right now? Miss Roth explained just how confused Blake would be by what I'd done to him while she forcefully and single-handedly tied me up, his sense of time and emotions thrown all out of whack...

I expected another swat, but instead heard my captor ask another question.

"What else?"

Wh-what else was there?!

"After he forgives you, which that poor soul eventually will, you're going to tell him everything about who you are and where you both came from."

... Never.

TWACK!

Ahh!... I-I can't-... He can't find out... I plead with my thoughts, mentally begging this woman to let me slide on this one little aspect of our lives. If Blake knew the truth about our father, then there's no chance that he'd ever love-!

TWACK!

"I can do this all day, Princess."

TWACK!

Part of my twisted and still-twisting mind almost wanted that.

TWACK!

=====

"I'm sorry... It's just-... This is for the best, I think. I don't know... I don't know what else to do, Blake..."

My day was... not exactly one that I was expecting, or ever would have. For the first time in God-knows-how-long, I woke up in a good mood and even had a skip in my step as I left my apartment early that morning. Then, when I arrived at my soul-sucking workplace, I found that even Melvin, my manically-depressed vampire of a supervisor, was just as chipper as I was, maybe even a bit more so.

Things got strange immediately after that revelation, and only just recently had I begun to hear echoes of a detached but eerily familiar voice in the back of my mind.

"Forget about me, and forget about the days we've spent together."

Firstly, I apparently had some sort of memory lapse and had completely forgotten a month's worth of days, but internally felt as though my father's funeral had occurred about that long ago, while my most recent memories were telling me that it'd happened yesterday. Secondly, Melvin kept insisting that I had a new girlfriend I was refusing to talk about, while he actually did have one, one that was way out of the grim-faced, middle-aged man's league. Thirdly, lastly, and most importantly, his busty girlfriend had some kind of power to control the wills of others once they looked into her big, beautiful eyes.

And there I was, laying on the floor atop the remains of the broken chair that I had been sitting in, wondering why this was happening to me.

"Awe, what's wrong?!" Melvin roared as another downward kick slammed into my stomach, and I felt another one of my ribs break in response. "Are you sad that your BeAuTiFuL gIrLfRiEnD dumped you?! That she won't be waiting for you at home to kiss all of these boo-boo's that I'm giving you?! Well, don't worry, because you won't be going home!"

I could barely see, and what little vision I could manage to process was spinning and blurred as I stared up at the dimly-lit ceiling, but I did hear Melvin snickering for a brief moment before continuing his onslaught of confusing, although very real wrath.

"I can do anything I want for the next few days, and I'll make sure that the only way you get out of here, is in a fucking bodybag!"

"Excuse me?" I heard a sweetly stern voice say, expecting another bone-breaking stomp in its place. Thankfully, that seemed to have distracted Melvin enough to get him to lay off of me.

"What?" Melvin growled. "You said that you would help me with, and I quote: 'Whatever I desire'."

"Do you desire to kill this man?" Mary, I think her name was, asked coldly. "In all fairness, I never mentioned it solely because I didn't think you were capable of it, but that is in grave violation of our verbal contract."

"Oh shut up, whore. I pay you, and you do what I say. Are we clear? Or do I need to kick some sense into you, too?"

"Dismiss anything that causes you pain or grief, from here on out."

The darkness quickly closing in on my conscious mind vanished at the sound of the following BANG that occured, and my bloodshot eyes went as wide as could be. Fucking coward, I furiously thought to myself with grit teeth, then gathered every ounce of strength I had left in me to turn over onto my side and brace a hand against the floor. Melvin likely figured by now that all he had to do was avoid looking into her eyes and strike quickly in order to actually put some hurt on the gorgeous witch he was with, and Mary didn't seem like she was the fighting type to me.

Forcing myself to prop up on all fours was more than I could've handled without the sudden rush of panicked adrenaline flushing through my system, but I slowly managed the task, dismissing the overwhelming amount of pain that I felt and without any regard towards my own safety. All it would take to put me back down for good would be another solid strike from Melvin's unforgiving boot, but thankfully Mary was keeping him distracted, and judging by the calmness in her next sentences, she hadn't been struck yet, nor did she intend to be. That gave me a very small window of time to grab onto one of the chair's broken legs, rise, and act.

"Go ahead and try it." She dared. "You don't have the balls."

There was a brief pause of silence after that, and by then, I had already put the remainder of my strength into my upper-body for a devastating swing.

"Now, you pathetic little insect, it seems that-"

TWACK!

The wooden leg connected with the side of Melvin's head, and he went down hard.

"Ah!" Mary shrieked, jumping back in surprise and leaning against the desk behind her as she brought up a hand to cover her mouth. She sounded more scared in that moment than she had when Melvin was threatening her, I briefly realized.

I blinked, then took in a deep and shaky breath, barely able to ignore the excruciating pain throbbing throughout my entire torso. The room was still spinning, my heart was pounding quickly and thunderously, and the well-dressed, large-breasted woman staring at me furrowed her brow after a few moments of silence passed between us. I wasn't able to focus enough on her expression and body language to realize that she wasn't relieved, and then blurted out something pretty stupid, given the circumstances.

"I think he's dead." I said flatly, stumbling to the side slightly as I quickly began to lose my balance by just standing there in my tiny little office space. "Are you okay?"

Mary lowered her hand and looked at me with bewilderment at that, then glanced down towards Melvin, who was face down on the carpet.

"Uh..." She said, looking back up to meet my muggy gaze with her own stunning, violet-colored eyes. "I had it under control, y'know."

"Did you?" I weakly, but sarcastically asked, then coughed into my fist and I used my other hand to brace up against the wall closest to me. "Because, right now, my organs would beg to differ."

The bitch actually rolled her eyes at that.

I mean, I guess I wasn't all-that surprised. Someone of her caliber in appearance could act like any kind of bitch in the entire bitch-colored rainbow and get away with it just because she was a confident eleven-out-of-ten. Would anyone really blame me for resigning to care entirely from that point on and just blatantly stare at her fantastic tits for the rest of our encounter? I think not. Simps, maybe, but I digress, and was delirious from the pain.

Melvin let out a soft, pained groan, but still wasn't showing any signs of movement.

"Oh, good." I chuckled weakly. "Mel's still alive."

"Look..." Mary began, reaching up to rub her temples. "I'm sorry that things got out of hand, but I had him under right before you decided to play hero. I already had a plan to wipe both of your memories and call an ambulance for you, too... How are you still conscious, by the way?"

She didn't look concerned when the question was asked; I could tell she was just more baffled than anything.

"I'm fine." I lied, then coughed into my hand again, this time with a few very small blood droplets escaping its shield and spattering against Mary's exposed cleavage and her glittery, purple dress. "... My bad."

"Ugh." Mary groaned, wincing and looking down at the light mess I'd made after-the-fact. "Should've seen that one, uh... c-coming?"

The look on her angelic face went through a series of expressions following that instant. At first she appeared startled, then annoyed, then confused... and then... I'm not really sure how to explain that last one.

Hungry?

Like, not cranky-girlfriend-hungry, but hungry hungry.

As if I looked up from Mary's tits and met the predatory gaze of a red-eyed beast who hadn't had a proper meal in days.

"Are you okay?" I meekly asked once again after yet another long moment of silence, feeling myself slipping away into unconsciousness as I stood there. Damn, I thought to myself, briefly wondering if a certain pain in my chest was because of a punctured lung.

"I..." She said, then met my gaze again with a faraway look in her eyes as they began to glow. "I don't know."

While I recognized that unforgettable glow from earlier, it was different this time. Instead of a bright, captivating violet, their coloring shifted towards more of a deep, piercing shade of ruby-red. It almost matched the very minor freckles of blood spatter on her torso perfectly, as if I were simply comparing their previous color to her dress, only this time her magical stare didn't fill me with a sense of peace and calmness.

I only felt fear and pain, and those emotions were amplified by the wide, bone-chilling, fang-bearing smile she gave me. In what felt like an earth-shaking flash, Mary closed the relatively short gap between us. Before I could fully understand what was happening, her arms wrapped around my body with my own pinned to my sides in a vice-grip, and her teeth sank deep into the flesh of where my neck and shoulder met.

That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out, and every sense of pain and discomfort in my shattered body faded away along with my consciousness, just as the distant voice from earlier whispered to me one final time in the back of my mind.

"When you wake up, this will all feel like a distant, forgettable dream..."

.....

I let out probably one of the most intense yawns of my life, then stretched my entire body along the living room floor in front of my couch as my mind slowly crept back into a state of consciousness.

The first thing I saw when my eyes opened was the edges of my coffee table and couch, and I blankly stared at the ceiling above for some time after that.

I felt fine, almost great even, which was strange given how much of an emotional alcoholic mess I'd been for the past few days, but I didn't see any reason not to take advantage of my peace of mind and relax there until I needed to take the morning piss.

Something was definitely off, though. While this wasn't the first time I've passed out on the couch and then proceeded to roll off of it in my sleep, it didn't feel like I was wearing the same clothes that I'd gone to bed in last night. Lifting my head to get a good look at my attire, the sight of my postman's uniform was fairly jarring.

For some reason, there were also several distinct and very dirty shoe prints across my stomach, as if someone had decided to use me as a doormat. Come to think of it, I vaguely recalled going to sleep in my own bed last night in just a pair of boxers after killing half a bottle of Jameson. Not to mention, I didn't feel an ounce of pain from the hangover I should've had, and last night seemed like a lifetime ago...

I eventually rose to my feet and looked around my living room, not seeing anything particularly out of place. The front door was slightly open, which was a bit unnerving, but the few neighbors that I lived with in my small apartment building were quiet elderly folk that kept to themselves. If any of them had seen it like that, they probably would've just politely closed it for me without bothering to look inside.

So, that raised yet another question, I thought to myself as I walked over and shut the door.

Did I sleepwalk onto the couch last night? Why am I already dressed to go to work? Who the fuck came into my apartment while I was sleeping?

I was good about making sure everything was locked up at night, obsessively so. A few strong drinks and a headacheless black-out wouldn't have changed anything about that. I almost began to wonder if someone broke in and attacked me, but like I said before, I physically felt great, fantastic even. Not just that, but nothing was missing. I had a good-sized TV that was ripe for stealing, all of my savings were in the bank, and my wallet was still in my back pocket from whenever-the-fuck I'd put it in there.

The sound of the bathroom door clicked shut to my left. It was at that moment I turned and glanced down my hallway, and all of my previous suspicions and concerns left me in a single instant. Don't get me wrong, none of them were answered, and only more would've piled up on top, but the unnatural look in this bizarre creature's terrifying gaze sent a spike of adrenaline through me.

The end of my hallway was pitch black, and the only things that I could make out were two, huge, glowing, and ruby-red eyes looking right at me.

"What did you do to me?" The low, growling voice of a woman spoke as the pair of eyes slowly came closer. "What are you?"

"I-..." Anything I had to say to those questions was caught in my throat, not that I had any idea about how to answer them anyway. What the hell was this thing talking about?

"Answer me." She demanded, stepping out of the hallway and into the dimly lit space of my living room. "Or else I'll report you to the Beauro, after I'm through with you."

What came into view was not at all what I expected.

This beast, who was easily six inches taller than me, was, in fact, an honest-to-God catgirl.

She wore a crown of long and thick and perfectly-straight silvery-white hair, every inch of her unclothed and curvy figure was covered in short fur that was the exact same color as her extravagant mane, nine four-inch-long translucent whiskers poked out from each side of her full cheeks, her facial features were still human in every right with a slight bit of sharpness added because of her fur, and the flesh of two wide and very pink nipples proudly stood out amongst the sea of white softness that covered her perfectly-round, wonderfully-jiggly, cantaloupe-sized breasts.

It was safe to say that I was quickly becoming just as aroused as I was terrified at this impossibly strange encounter, and if those striking eyes of hers weren't radiating a sense of murderous intent, I probably would've made a furry joke before trying to flirt with her a bit.

"Sorry, but I don't have any idea what you're on about." I said with a nervous chuckle while taking a step back, my palms raised in defense. "How about we just calm down and discuss this like adults?"

She didn't say anything, gave no sense of acknowledgement that I'd said anything at all, and only kept taking careful step after step towards me as she scanned my body like a fresh meal.

"Because if that's not about to happen, I don't think you're going to like what I'm about to-"

"I tried, but I can't hold myself back anymore..." She cut me off in a breathy whisper, the thick, tentacle-like tail behind her flicking against the floor like a whip as a set of thick claws slowly extended from the tips of her fingers. "This is your own fault."

12