Welcome to the Fuck Show Ch. 01

Story Info
Fuck Crazed Fun.
8k words
2.15
13.2k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers

Kissing Kate Upton, while she's laying on you in nothing but a gray tee shirt, her huge natural melons rubbing your chest, with no bra to get in the way... is a pretty fucking great way to spend ur day, evening, or night.

"Cum in me daddy. I wanna have your baby. Mmmmmmmmm." Kate being sexy, slutty Kate. Having Kate Upton tell you to cum in her, cause she wants to have your baby, is a helluva shot for your ego. Considering I get that a lot... it's not as big for me... but still makes me happy... and so fucking hard.

She's grinding on my fourteen inches of thick meat, laying on top of me, kissing me softly, her arms round my neck. I'm squeezing her soft, supple ass, pulling her back and forth on my cock. We've been fucking for two hours straight, so I'm ready to pop. I'm soaked from Kate cumming so much. I love it.

Just as I get ready to pump my bitch full of my world famous sperm, another of my hot bitches, WWE Superstar Charlotte Flair comes in dressed in her Harley Quinn costume. FUCK... SHE'S HOT!! I love cosplay, so I love it when my women dress up for me. Her blonde and red hair in pigtails, chewing gum, blowing bubbles, her bat behind her head. Love it.

Charlotte winks at me and tosses the bat in a chair, walking up behind Kate. She slaps Kate's ass. "Mmmmmmmm. Do it harder." Kate encourages Charlotte. She smacks Kate's smooth, jiggly ass hard. Kate smiles at me, biting her bottom lip, still grinding on my monster cock.

I'm enjoying this, big time. Charlotte rubs my huge balls, tickling them, then slides a finger up my ass, massaging my prostate. She blows a big bubble and pops it, smiling a naughty smile and blowing me a slutty kiss.

Kate rides me faster, wanting my sticky sperm racing up her tight pink pussy. God... I'm feeling good. Charlotte fingers my ass and rubs my balls, as Kate rocks back and forth on my hard throbbing, giant cock.

Charlotte unzips her skin tight, blue shorts and pulls out her twelve inch rubber dick. She smacks it on Kate's ass. Kate smiles happily, knowing what's coming. All my women are horny, cock crazed sluts. Charlotte spits on her huge strap on and rubs it in, still fingering my ass.

She pulls her finger out of my ass and sucks it, looking right at me, winking. I smirk.

Charlotte spits on Kate's browneye, rubbing it in, then sliding a finger up her tight, warm and welcoming booty. She pulls out and places the fat head of the huge strapon on Kate's rosebud, blows me a kiss... then pushes in, causing Kate to lurch forward. Kate smiles approvingly, her ass eagerly accepting the huge invader. She keeps riding my cock, faster and faster.

Charlotte and I get into a rhythm and double fuck Kate perfectly. I grope the fuck outta those world famous jugs of hers, while Charlotte grabs her long, blonde hair and yanks it. Charlotte fucks Kate's ass hard, blowing and popping bubbles the whole time.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! YEAHHHHHHHH!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!" Kate screams out, taking 26 inches of real and fake dick in her slutty holes, squirting all over me again. Charlotte slaps her ass again and I kiss Kate deep, rough fucking her tongue with mine.

"Show me those tits bitch." I tell Charlotte. She smiles and pulls her white red and blue tee shirt up and pulls her titties out of her overstuffed white bra, showing me those enhanced, DD beauties. They hang over the cups and jiggle wildly as Charlotte pounds Kate's ass. I just grin happily and enjoy Kate's cumming pussy, tightly gripping my ready to explode cock.

Five minutes later, we all cum. Charlotte cums first, drenching her shorts. Kate cums again, her wrecked pussy squirting uncontrollably all over my now cumming cock. My cum blasts up her pussy so deep, so powerfully. I push in all the way, making sure to shoot as much jizz as I can, as far as I can up her constantly convulsing pussy. Kate moans loudly into my mouth, sucking my tongue like she does my cock. My hands ravage her awesome tits through her tee shirt, squeezing and shaking them extremely hard.

Charlotte leans down and we all three kiss. I fondle Charlotte's perfect tits too, pinching and pulling her rock hard, rubbery nipples, molesting those titties with pure, titty crazed delight.

I pull off Kate's tee shirt and toss it, sucking so hard on her tits, alternating between them, biting and kicking all over em. I greedily suck them for ten minutes, motorboating them madly, kissing and sucking them with reckless, horny ass abondon. Kate hugs my head to her heaving melons and moans and smiles with glee. She loves how much I love her tits, so we are perfect for each other.

Kate, Charlotte and I relax, smoke a blunt and chill in the bed. Charlotte licks, bites and sucks my hard nipples, blowing smoke on em too. Mmmmmm. A nice relaxing afternoon at home.

As the three of us relax and fool around, my dorky cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) is helping my wife Kim Kardashian in her office...

"Where did I put that hard drive? Hmmmm." Kim asks herself. She's looking for a hard drive that has our latest photo and video shoot on it. I own the most popular porn company and website in the biz. Kim runs it for me. My mother (Kathie Lee Gifford) helps run my company too. I let my wife and mother run things for me, to free up my time... for stuff like earlier. (Big, sex happy smirk)

"I think we've looked through everything in here Kim." Spence adds, looking around. Kim's office is pretty neat, she keeps it clean, so she must've put it someplace else.

Kim looks around, wondering where the hard drive could be. She knows it's important to me. It's starring my good friend and long time fuck buddy Sofia Vergara. It's really hot. I fuck her senseless, cumming and pissing in her and all over her. Sofia's dressed up as Catwoman and I'm Batman. It's fucked up and freaky for sure. We fuck all around the city. It's a big production.

"I found it." Another of my girls, Penny (The Big Bang Theory) says, as she walks into Kim's office with the hard drive. "It was in the production office. I found it when I went over to talk to Kelly." Penny puts the hard drive on Kim's desk... and Kim breathes a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Penny. I'm glad you found it. We looked everywhere up here for it." Kim thanks Penny.

Spence stares at Penny. She's got a very skimpy, pink thong bikini on. Her always hard nipples are poking through the thin material. Penny is one super hot honey. She's been living with me for about three years. She helps out with pretty much everything.

Kim giggles with her eyes wide open, when she looks over at Spence and sees his bulge in his pants. Spence recently underwent penis enlargement surgery and has been also talking some "special pills" to get as big as he can. He's been pretty secretive about his penis since the surgery though. No one has seen it yet. It's weird, because Spence is a well known peeping tom and pervert, so he showed his six incher off all the time before.

"Oh my God Spence... your cock is huge now. Wow!" Kim makes Spence smile. Penny looks over and is equally impressed by the bulge.

"HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!" Penny's jaw drops. Spence's bulge in his gray sweatpants is so big, his dickhead pops out of the top of his pants. Spence quickly covers it. Kim walks over to him.

"Don't be shy Spence. Let's see it. Penny and I are curious." Kim looks at Penny and winks. Penny laughs and agrees.

"Yeah... pop that big ol weiner out, so we can see it." Penny walks over to Spence too.

"Ummm. OK... I guess." Spence is never shy, but he's nervous about the look of his new cock. He moves his hands, and pulls his pants down. His massive new, uncircumsized, enhanced dick plops out in all its fat dick glory.

"WOW! Beautiful cock Spence." Kim compliments Spence, calming his nerves.

"Yeah Spence. That's beautiful. DAMN!" Penny licks her glistening, pink glossy lips and bites them, staring hard at Spence's ten and a half inch, very fat dick. Penny touches it, then quickly pulls away, as it jumps. She and Kim giggle. Spence, now relaxed, grins his goofy grin, realizing his new cock is a big hit.

"You can't even see a scar. The doctor did a great job." Kim comments, lifting Spence's cock to look all around it. She checks every inch of that rock hard ridiculously fat rod.

"Thanks. Yeah... he did great. I'm really happy with it." Spence says happily, loving the attention from Kim and Penny.

Kim gets her phone and texts me. She takes a pic of Spence's cock and sends it to me, to show me how well his operation... and pill taking... turned out.

Back in my bedroom...

Kate and Charlotte are double sucking my cock, licking and kissing up and down the sides of my massive member, kissing when they meet at the tip. They take turns sucking me off, their mouths bulging wide from my immense girth.

I get the text and check it out. I nod, impressed by Spence's new cock. I text Kim back, giving two thumbs up... right as I cum in Kate's mouth. Charlotte looks back at me, biting my super fat shaft, as my thick, creamy cum pumps hard into Kate's expertly sucking, cum hungry mouth. Kate swallow half and saves the rest in her mouth, as Charlotte sucks my fat balls beautifully. She slobber all over em and sucks them so damn good, I just groan loudly, so happy.

Charlotte kisses Kate and they share my thick cum, stringing it out between them, lapping it up and swallowing it, kissing, letting some cum dribble out of their mouths, then licking each other's faces clean.

I start pissing, and Charlotte loves quick, encasing my massive, pissing crown with her luscious, red lipstick smeared lips and sucking it down. Charlotte drinks my warm piss, moaning happily as she does. I take pictures, smoking my blunt, loving my freaky life.

Kate blows me kisses, then moves to my cock, taking it from Charlotte, drinking the rest of my piss down. Both sex crazed hotties look right at me the whole time.

I finish pissing in Kate's mouth, watching her throat gulp down my tidal wave of urine. She and Charlotte take turns sucking me dry, sucking me perfectly as I kick back, smile, smoke, and take pictures.

Back in Kim's office...

"Yeah... Stroke it Spence. Mmmmmm." Kim encourages Spence, as he jerks his cock slowly for her and Penny. Kim opens her top, a silver blouse, exposing her white, lacy bra and those firm, DD tits that I love so much. Penny is on her knees, eating Kim's pussy, looking over at Spence playing with himself.

Spence licks his chubby lips, staring at my wife's glorious cleavage. Kim giggles, seeing how much Spence loves her breasts.

"Go ahead and feel them, if you want, Spence." Kim tells him. Spence reaches over and gripes each full tit, squeezing and fondling them, getting more and more excited. Kim notices.

"Look Penny... it's leaking. I think he likes me." Kim laughs. Penny takes her pussy nut dripping mouth off of Kim's very slick pussy and looks over at Spence's precum dripping rod. Her eyes go wide, amazed at how much precum Spence is now pumping out. She's seen him cum before, many times, but it seems like he's got even more precum than before.

Penny grabs Spence's rock hard hog and jerks it herself. She coaxes out even more slimy, prejizz. Penny leans over and laps at the hanging strand of precum oozing out of Spence's immensely fat, mushroom head. It covers her tongue. Penny sucks it in and gulps it down.

"OH MY GOD... IT'S EVEN YUMMIER THAN BEFORE. WOW!!" Penny shouts out. She laps the super fat head again, her tongue digging deep into Spence's piss slit to dig out more tasty cock slime. Penny sucks hard on the hard, sucking out another tongue full of precum. She quickly downs it, smacking her lips afterwards.

"Holy precum crap on a cracker Spence! That's fucking yummy!" Penny smiles up at him, licking his piss slit again.

"Thanks. Glad you like it. It seems like I'm cumming more now than I did before." Spence says with a confident grin.

Kim looks at Penny licking all over Spence's wet crown and grabs his obese cock, her hand not fitting all the way around it, jerking it to get more slimy fluid out for Penny to dine on.

"I think we should judge that for ourselves. I think we should see if you really do cum more than before Spence. Do you agree Penny?" Kim naughtily asks, giggling and jerking. Penny quickly agrees, nodding yes, as she devours the massive cock in front of her face. She slides her widely stretched mouth down further on the insanely fat meat. Penny's saliva pours out of her mouth and onto the carpet. She doesn't gag. She's an expert cocksucker... all my freaks are.

Kim grabs the super fat base of Spence's cock and jerks it as fast as she can. Spence leans his head back and growls happily. Penny smiles around that massive weiner and sucks like a champion blowjob queen. Her blonde head bobs fast on that cock, her spit flying, her lips as well. They grip and glide up and down that massive rod for another five minutes. Kim's hand jerks as fast as humanly possible.

"I'M CUMMINGGGGGGG!!" Spence grunts out. Penny pulls her mouth off of the cock and smiles a very slutty smile. Kim jerks the obese weiner off onto Penny's face and chest. Fat glob after fat glob of thick dick cream splatters Penny's hair, forehead, nose, cheeks, lips and bikini covered tits.

Penny pulls the bikini off her tits and each gets plastered with a glob of thick sperm. It hangs off her rock hard and throbbing pink nipples. Spence finally stops cumming. Kim pulls his cock all the way forward, making sure to get every last drop out. One last drop hangs off the fat tip of his dick and its quickly lapped up by Penny. She smacks her lips again, looking at herself, covered in thick sperm.

"Well... it looks like he does cum more than before. For sure." Penny says, wiping her eyes. She licks around her lips, gulping down the thick cum she collects on her tongue.

"Oh yeahhhh. It sure does." Kim agrees, letting go of Spence's now softening, morbidly obese cock.

"Great job Spence. I think we need to put you in more of our movies. With that new cock of yours... you'll be a BIG hit." Kim says, smiling, as she looks over Spence's cock and Penny. All that cum amazes Kim. I cum a lot too, so she's used to it. She just didn't expect it from my goofy cousin. Kim realizes Spence might really have a big porn career ahead of him. Kim's a great businesswoman, so she sees money signs in her eyes, as she looks at Spence's new cock.

"I think you should get cleaned up Penny. I need to talk to James. Great job Spence. I may have big plans for you. So be ready." Kim tells them.

"Ok Kim. I will." Spence puts his cock away and heads out of Kim's office. Penny gets up and she and Kim laugh, as Penny wipes the cum from her face. She licks her hands, loving the taste, then blows Kim a kiss and goes to her room to shower. Kim thinks everything over. She smiles a money making smile. My wife has a gift for making money... one of the many things I love about her super fine fucking ass. She heads over to our bedroom to talk it over with me.

...

My girl Kelly Madison is a huge titty porn superstar. She's also the director of my movies and website. Thankfully Penny found the hard drive from the Sofia Vergara shoot while she was hanging out with Kelly, as she edited another movie. Kelly is one of the closest people to me. I've known her for a long time. I actually worked for her way back when. She's been living with me for about as long as Kim has.

We have another movie shoot coming up. We always do. We make a lot of movies. We also do a lot of photo shoots, so Kelly stays very busy.

Everybody here helps out. My family does too. My favorite aunt Patty (Patricia Heaton), who's Spence's mom, helps out with the movies and stuff all the time. She's such a sweetheart. Such a sexy ass, slutty as fuck sweetheart. I love her so much.

She and Kelly are hanging out, smoking some weed in the editing room, when Spence walks in. Patty loves busting his balls... like we all do.

"Oh... it's my Frankenpenis son. How'd it turn out?" Patty asks, laughing with Kelly, as they smoke.

"MOMMMM! It's not a Frankenpenis. I just wanted a bigger one, so I got it enlarged. It turned out great. Kim and Penny saw it and loved it." Spence tells his hottie mom, as he stands behind her and Kelly.

"Well... let's see it." Patty looks at her son with a very serious look.

Spence is a little taken aback. He's never shown his mom his dick... as unbelievable as that may sound. "Mom... I don't know. I mean..." Spence looks nervously at his mother.

"You show your new dick to Kim and Penny, but not to me? Your own mother? PULL IT OUT SPENCE! NOW!!" Patty demands, giving Spence a mean look. He relents, not wanting to upset his mother. He pulls down his sweatpants and his soft, but still massive weiner hangs there. Spence tries not to look at his mother. He's a little embarrassed.

Patty is shocked. She's a big cock freak. She looks at Kelly, who looks back at her, both babes very impressed by how big Spence's cock is, even though it's still soft. His foreskin hangs off the end of the obese weiner. "Very nice son. Very nice. I wanna see it hard though. Get it hard for mama. Or do you need help with that?" Patty asks, reaching over and softly dragging her fingers up and down the very fat shaft. Spence is nervous, but also very turned on. His cock jumps when his mom touches it. She keeps rubbing it... and it keeps jumping... and getting harder.

"So big. Mmmm. You should've done this years ago Spence. We could've had so much fun. Well... I guess we need to make up for lost time then." Patty smiles, handing Kelly the blunt. She leans over and licks Spence's massive, now fully erect, shaft. She softly bites it. Spence groans, his hands holding his mom's head. Patty sucks his massive head in, her lips slowly making their way down.

Kelly watches, playing with her absolutely perfect, all natural 34G tits through her thin white tank top. She's not wearing a bra, so her huge melons shake, as she plays with them. Kelly smokes, and gripes her tits, watching Patty suck on her son's huge cock, her spit pouring out onto the floor.

Spence fucks his mom's very experienced mouth, making her gag, as he forces his huge cock down her throat. He deviously smirks, getting off on face fucking his gorgeous mom. He slams his cock down her throat, over and over. He pulls out and Patty pukes.

Spence smacks his lips on Patty's ruby red lipstick smeared lips and outstretched tongue. She greedily gulps his immense weiner back down her throat, fucking it with her mouth. Spence grunts loud, echoing through the studio. He blasts his warm, thick load down his mother's throat. Patty happily drinks it all down, swallowing every thick drop.

"Mmmmmmmm. Very tasty son. Very, very tasty. I can't wait to feel that thing in my pussy and ass." Patty sits back in her chair, pleased with the rough blowjob. Kelly hands her the blunt. Patty smokes, blowing smoke up towards Spence.

"Now get out of here. Kelly and I are busy." Patty tells Spence. He pulls up his pants and heads out.

"Keep that thing hard for mommy Spence." Patty tells her son, before he leaves. Spence smiles and nods. He leaves, his confidence soaring. He knows he made the right decision getting his bigger dick.

...

After Kim tells me all about Spence and his new cock...and her ideas for him... we end up fucking. Kim rides me in her pussy and ass, squirting repeatedly, all over me and the bed. I just squeeze her big titties and enjoy the ride, smiling my ass off. I finish in Kim's cum craving mouth. She downs my huge load of premium jizz, moaning in delight the whole time she eats it.

Afterwards, we snuggle, smoke and agree to put Spence in our new movie, featuring him and his new, enhanced weiner. We both smell money... and neither of us is ever wrong smelling money. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,139 Followers