Welcome to the Greenwood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They feel nice, don't they?" she asked, adding that in case he couldn't tell, they were quite real.

"Yes, they do," Neil replied hesitantly, still a bit stunned by her behavior.

"Would you like to take my blouse off?" Janice asked, again not waiting for an answer as she guided his hand toward the row of buttons.

"But Agnes said she'd be right back," he protested, if only halfheartedly.

"Don't worry about Agnes," Janice insisted, "like I said, she'll be gone at least a half hour if not more."

This was happening all too fast for Neil to process. A few minutes ago, he was just sitting here sharing a glass of wine and now he had an older, but admittedly attractive woman urging him to feel up her breasts.

"Come on, you know you want to see them," Janice said, reaching up and popping open the first buttons herself.

She was right of course, and giving in to the temptation Neil finished the last few, sliding his hand beneath the fold of her blouse and then under one of the cups of her bra. He sighed loudly as his fingers made contact with her bare flesh.

"Doesn't that feel nicer?" Janice asked as she placed her hand on top of his and, after using it to massage her breast, guided it to her thick nipple.

Neil was too excited to reply, at least with words, but it was obvious that he agreed. Janice's next question sent him even further over the edge.

"Would you like me to take my bra off?" she asked.

In that moment, Neil wished he'd had something more intoxicating that just a glass of wine, because then he could've blamed his answer on having had too much to drink. But he hadn't, and so he couldn't place the responsibility for his reply on anything but his own desire.

"Yes," he stammered.

Reacting with no more hesitation than if he'd just asked her to pass the small cheese snacks that had been put out with the wine, Janice took hold of her open blouse and slid it off. Then, with equal casualness, she removed her bra and also tossed that aside. Now topless, she presented Neil with a view that left him breathless.

Janice's breasts were hardly the first that Neil had ever seen, but they were certainly the most impressive. Large pink nipples stood prominently erect in the center of similarly hued areolae, each as wide as a silver dollar. They in turn were surrounded by an impressive bounty of flesh, an abundance that cried out for attention.

"Well, are you just going to look at them?" Janice asked as she slipped a hand under each mound and lifted them upward, inviting Neil to take hold of them.

"Yes, very good," she smiled as he played with both breasts, rubbing them softly as he moved his hands back and forth.

"You can kiss them too if you want," she added.

Janice's nipples were as large as those on baby bottles and Neil eagerly wrapped his mouth around one, and then the other. The world around him, and any concern for it, seemed to fade away, leaving only the reality of the bounty before him.

His heart was racing as he sucked at her mounds, drawing her deeply into his mouth as he worked his tongue back and forth across the hard tips. At the same time, Janice ran her hand through his hair, caressing his scalp with soft fingers even as she encouraged him to suck her nipples even harder.

He continued to do so for a few more minutes, until Janice slipped a finger into his mouth and broke the grip it had on her breast. Reluctantly, he let the soft mound slip from between his lips and looked up to see what might be the matter.

"I hate to interrupt your fun," Janice said with an inquisitive smile, "but since I've shown you mine, don't you think you might show me yours?"

For a moment, Neil wasn't exactly sure she meant, but Janice removed any doubt as she slipped a hand between his legs, planting it firmly on the hardness found there. Her intention now obvious, the young man shifted his body and reached down to undo his belt.

"No, let me," Janice said as she pushed his hands away and replaced them with her own.

Quickly undoing his buckle, Janice pulled down his zipper and, with a small assist from Neil as he lifted his ass off the cushion, pulled his slacks and briefs down to his thighs. Now unrestrained, his six inches of manhood rose in salute, drawing the attention of her hand as she closed her fingers around it.

"Oh God!" Neil moaned softly as she pumped his cock up and down a few times.

"Do you like that, Neil?" Janice asked.

"Oh yes," he replied, "that feels really good."

"And I'm going to make it feel even better," she promised.

With that, Janice pressed her body against his, bringing their mouths together as she kissed him. It was a soft kiss at first, but one that became harder as she put her weight behind it, running her tongue across his lips before slipping it into his mouth.

They kissed for another minute or so, her hand stroking his cock all the while. The delightful sensations her actions caused grew stronger with each heartbeat, and Neil began to worry he would explode if she did it much longer. Something Janice didn't seem concerned at all about, especially given what she then whispered in his ear.

"Do you remember what I said about Mr. Rosenberg?" she asked.

"Yes," Neil replied, wondering what that had to do with anything.

"Well, unlike him," Janice responded in a soft voice, "I don't even need a first date to give someone as cute as you a blow job."

Before those words could even register in Neil's brain, Janice pulled her body off of him and, sliding off the couch, dropped her head into his lap, where, in a single motion, she swallowed his cock.

"Oh ... my ... God!" Neil gasped, almost unable to say the words as he felt his cock engulfed in the wet, velvet walls of her mouth.

Neil got his first blowjob from Judy Benjamin, a fellow student in his fundamentals of accounting course during freshman year. He'd heard rumors that Judy would go down on you for the cost of dinner and a movie, but couldn't believe them true. Much to his surprise, and delight, not only did Judy suck, she swallowed too. His best experience, however, had been with Kitty Randolph, a waitress at the diner where he worked part time during senior year. Eight years his senior, the portly brunette had fellated him in the parking lot as a gift on his twenty-first birthday. Both women had their own talents and he remembered each fondly, but neither came anywhere near the phenomenal skill Janice now demonstrated.

She'd started slowly at first, gently sucking first just the head of his cock, then working her way down its length, taking more of him with each downward motion of her head. Her hands cupped and caressed his balls, holding the bottom of his shaft tightly as she guided it in and out of her mouth.

She continued to do so for long minutes, driving Neil nearly insane with anticipation as twice she brought him to the edge of orgasm. Totally focused on the warmth of her mouth and the delights it brought, Neil soon forgot that he was still in Agnes' apartment and that she could return at any moment. All that mattered was his impending orgasm, a triumph that grew closer with each passing breath.

"Are you going to come for me, baby?" Janice asked, letting his cock slide out of her mouth for a moment before capturing it again.

"Oh yes," Neil gasped, still not believing he'd lasted this long.

"Then give it to me, baby," Janice replied, "I want you to come in my mouth."

Those were the magic words that shattered his last vestiges of resistance. He hadn't done that since that night with Judy and, if anything, Janice was more into it that she had been. Even as he felt the rising tremor inside him that signified this was it, Janice took his cock even deeper into her mouth, the head of it pressed almost against the back of her throat. Less than a few seconds later, Neil exploded, filling her mouth with the fruits of his manhood.

"Oh God!" he cried out, his body convulsing as he felt the life drain out of him.

Despite the brevity of the encounter, Neil knew that a new standard had been set that he would measure all others by. It was an experience he wanted to just lay back and savor, only to have that abruptly denied him as, with a frightening suddenness, reality returned with a vengeance.

"What the hell is going on here?" Neil heard Agnes demand; her tone filled with outrage.

-=-=-=-

His head snapped upward as the scolding visage of his hostess came into focus, shattering his bliss into a hundred fading fragments as an encompassing chill replaced his previous excitement.

Janice too lifted her head towards the direction of the unexpected arrival, although unlike Neil the redhead seemed completely calm.

"Oh, hi Agnes," Janice said quite nonchalantly once she'd let Neil's rapidly deflating cock slip out of her mouth. "I didn't think you'd be back this soon."

"Obviously..." Agnes replied, her tone even more cold and harsh.

"I really can explain this," Janice continued as she sat up, making no attempt to cover up her exposed breasts as she did so. "I mean, it's really not as bad as it looks."

"Somehow, I doubt that," the older woman countered.

"I didn't mean for it to go this far," Janice said, her tone still calm and level, "but after all, you were the one that said we should go out of our way to make Neil feel welcome."

"And you really thought this was what I meant?" Agnes inquired.

"Maybe not this exactly," the redhead professed, "but if you saw the cock on this kid..."

Her words abruptly faded as she glanced down between Neil's legs and saw that his manhood had shriveled up like it had been doused in ice water.

"Well, five minutes ago, you'd have understood," Janice grinned.

It was at that moment that Neil's initial shock finally wore off and he realized his pants were still down around his thighs, with his come-covered cock laying there for all to see. He quickly grabbed his pants and pulled them upward, trying to regain his decorum.

"Maybe I'd better go," he said as he started to rise from the couch.

"You just sit yourself right back down," Agnes said, with such force that he did just that. "You're no innocent in this and I plan to have a few words with you as well."

It was all that Neil could do to nod his understanding.

"But first, Janice and I need to have a little talk," Agnes went on, "and I think it might be better if we had it in private," she added, motioning with her head toward the direction of the bedroom."

"I think you're making way too much of this, but whatever," Janice replied as, leaving her blouse and undergarment still on the floor, she headed in the direction Agnes had indicated.

Then, with a silent but penetrating glare in Neil's direction before doing so, Agnes quickly followed close behind.

-=-=-=-

Through the closed door, Neil could hear the tenor of their discussion, if not the substance. It was clearly an animated exchange and the longer it went on, the more worried he became.

Rationally, he knew he hadn't done anything wrong. He was of legal age, as was Janice, in fact doubly so. Neither of them was married, or attached in any way, so no laws, legal or even moral, had been broken -- unless one believed sex outside of marriage a sin. Agnes certainly hadn't struck him as someone who might, but that wasn't a certainty. Normally sensible people, he'd discovered, sometimes reacted quite unexpectedly in regards to sexual matters.

The cause of his concern rested in the fact that he was actually only subletting his apartment, from a tenant whose job had taken him out of the country on a year long work assignment. Without his name on the lease, Neil had limited occupancy rights, and a complaint against him by someone as prominent in the building hierarchy as Agnes McDonald could see his tenancy terminated.

A sudden quiet from within the bedroom seemed even more ominous that the argument that had preceded it. Especially when it stretched, first into a few minutes, then to nearly a quarter of an hour. Neil considered approaching the door to try and hear what might be going on behind it, even as another part of him cried for him to get out while he could. In the end, however, he felt compelled to do just what he had been told to do -- sit there and wait.

Finally, after another few seemingly endless minutes, the silence was broken as he heard what was, even through the door, unmistakably Agnes' voice, call out to him.

"Neil, would you mind coming in here for a moment, please," she said.

Neil took a deep breath and then, rising to his feet, approached the closed door. As he reached for the knob and began to turn it, the twenty-three-year-old felt more than a bit of trepidation in regard to what awaited him on the other side. He really didn't expect to find Janice laying on the floor with a gaping head wound and Agnes standing over with her with a blood-stained curio in her hand, but his imagination had come up with almost as outlandish possibilities while he'd waited.

As he opened the door and stepped inside, the sight before him made the crime scene scenario almost tame in comparison -- at least in terms of what he might have believed possible. The two women were not only very much alive, they were dressed in a way he never before imagined as just the sight of them shattered all of his previous conceptions.

"What the fu..." Neil had started to say, only to have his voice fade before he could finish the thought.

Back in his teens, Neil, like many of his friends, lived for the nights when he might sneak a look at the lingerie section of his mother's Spiegel catalogue. The photos in the mail order books contained the closest thing to naked women any of them might reasonably expect to see. Those outfits, forever preserved in his memory, paled next to those Agnes and Janice now wore.

Gone was Agnes' conservative blue dress, replaced by a sheer, white lace robe that did little to conceal what lay beneath it, especially since it had been left undone and hung loosely from her body. The half cup bra wrapped around her breasts made the small globes seem much larger than they actually were, with their bright pink nipples partially visible. Just above her matching panties, which were as sheer as her wrap and diminutive as her top, the brunette wore an old fashion garter belt, complete with traditional grips attached to white lace stockings.

Janice had forgone an outer covering, preferring to more fully display the see-through black lace bra and panties she now had on. Even though Neil had already seen her fully topless, he was captivated by the way her translucent undergarment made the large mounds beneath even more enticing. A glance further downward presented a similar view, with her full and dark red bush quite visible. The younger woman had settled for more modern leggings, but the simple, thigh highs were just as flattering as the ones on Agnes.

"You're not going to pass out on us, are you?" Janice asked, taking note of the pallor in his face.

"I do hope not," Agnes added, "because that would be most disappointing."

"No, I'm not going to pass out," Neil managed to reply, even though the words were hard to get out and he had his doubts about their accuracy.

He opened his mouth to say something else, but found that it was all he could do to just keep breathing. Thankfully, the question in his mind seemed to have well anticipated.

"An explanation is probably in order," Agnes said, "even though I'm sure some of what I'm about to say is readily apparent."

That, Neil thought, was certainly an understatement.

"As I'm sure you have now realized," Agnes said, "Janice and I are much closer friends than our neighbors might think. In fact, I might say that we were more like sisters than friends, except that sisters don't share the things that we do."

"They do if you count the McGuire sisters," Janice quipped, only to be cut off by a quick look from the older brunette, admonishing her to focus on the matter at hand.

"As I was saying," Agnes picked up as she returned her attention to Neil, "Even though we maintain separate residences, if only for the sake of appearances, the two of us are essentially married, even if society might not recognize it as such."

'That certainly explains why Agnes was so outraged at finding Janice going down on my cock,' Neil thought, having cavalierly thought at first that it was because they might've stained the expensive couch. He also found himself wondering how often, given the younger woman's flirtatious manner, such things happened.

"If I'd known that she was married, I would've never ..." he started to apologize, taking her description of the relationship for what Agnes said it was, despite its lack of legality.

"An apology isn't necessary," Agnes interrupted, "Even though we do consider ourselves married, we don't deny each other the company of others who might catch the interest of one or both of us."

Neil had heard the term 'open marriage' expressed in reference to some celebrity unions in gossip columns, so that seemed as good a term as any to use. In taking the time to search his brain for it, he missed the implications of exactly what Agnes had just said.

"Wait a second, you said both of us?" he finally repeated as he finally realized the implication.

"Well, it took you long enough to figure that out," Janice chimed in. "I would've thought that the change of outfits would've made it rather obvious."

"When you mentioned sharing, you were talking about me?" Neil finally said.

"It's a good thing that it's not the head on your shoulders that I'm interested in," Janice replied, just a touch of sarcasm noticeable in her voice.

"Now, now, my love, we should allow the young man some latitude for being a bit discombobulated," Agnes said, using one of her favorite old words. "After all, you and I have had weeks to consider the possibility, and he's only had a handful of minutes."

"Wait a second," Neil said, now paying much more detailed attention to what was being said. "Are you saying this is something you've planned for weeks?"

"Not exactly," Agnes replied after a moment's reflection on the question.

"What does not exactly mean?" Neil inquired as he looked at the brunette, only to have Janice be the one to answer.

"What it means," Janice said, "is that my dear friend has been quite taken with you from almost the day you moved in. She can't really explain why, but for some inexplicable reason she finds you near irresistible. Not as irresistible as me of course, but pretty close to it."

'Irresistible?' Neil thought, unable to imagine being described that way. Yet, when he surveyed the look on Agnes' face, that was the word that came to mind.

"It doesn't happen that often, and when it does, it's usually just a transitory physical thing," Janice continued, "something to get out of her system and then move on. In your case, however, it's proved to be just a bit more complicated."

"Complicated?" Neil repeated, thinking that it had hardly been complicated an hour ago when Janice had been sucking his cock.

Then again, if it was Agnes that was infatuated with him, why had it been the redhead who came on to him? Thankfully, the answer to that was immediately forthcoming.

"If you two had met on vacation, or even at some social function, Agnes probably would've already fucked you six ways to Sunday and been done with it," Janice bluntly stated. "Unfortunately, you weren't some random guy she could fuck and forget the minute you walked out the door. No, you had to be one of our neighbors -- which made screwing you a line Agnes didn't feel comfortable crossing."

Neil was sure that Agnes would've explained it all in a less risque manner, but he could understand her concern. That the two of them were carrying on a sexual relationship, to say nothing of the fact that they occasionally invited in others, wasn't exactly the sort of thing you wanted shared with the neighbors.