Welcome to the Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueMort
TrueMort
439 Followers

By the time Dominic turned back to face her she was sobbing in to the gag.

Then she saw the image in front of her.

Gone was the handsome face and golden tanned skin. In its place as a hideous mask of twisted red skin, malicious yellow eyes watched her hungrily from under the brow furrowed with evil intent. Wicked horns that dripped gore, arched from the same horrid brow and sharp cruel talons caked with dried blood curled from long red finger tips.

Cindy screamed as loudly as the gag would allow.

The creature of nightmares reached out to touch her with its disgusting fingers. Wherever it touched her skin felt pain.

The feelings of pain mingled with the sensations of expected pleasure until she couldn't tell one from another.

Nipples were twisted. Skin scratched and slapped.

Each new painful touch took her closer and closer to the feeling of climax. The torment went on for what seemed an eternity, the closer she became to climax the more the pain increased, the more the feeling of sexual pleasure, pain and abhorrent repulsion mixed.

Then one of the long finger rubbed against her swollen mound.

A searing pain stabbed through her foggy mind. Closely followed by a tidal wave of pleasure. Cindy's screams of pain escalated in to screams of pleasure then back again until Cindy was completely unaware of just what she was feeling.

***

Dominic peeled off the gloves, which had been cleverly engineered to deliver small electric shocks through conductors attached to the fingers. The 'Satan' mask followed suit. It wasn't really needed but it did have the add benefit of increasing the fear aspect.

"Is she a keeper?" Jinn asked from where she leaned against the door.

The false smile creased Dominic's lips. "She will be a useful addition to the assemble." He glanced back to where Cindy had been hung before she lapsed in to a state of unconsciousness. "Although I must admit I was a little disappointed she wasn't that much of a challenge."

"The problem is Dom, you are just getting better at what you do."

This time the smile was almost genuine as he looked in to Jinn's eyes. "That is purely down to the practice I get when I am with you."

A tiny gasp seeped from Jinn's lips as the memories of the times Dominic had taken her far beyond any line of pleasure she had ever know before. It had become something of a challenge to see just how long she could hold out before screaming her safe word.

"Is the newest sub in her cell?" She said trying to keep her arousal under some semblance of control.

"Yes I estimate another two sessions and she will be ready to entertain, and love every minute of it." Dominic said then nodded in approval. "Did Zabina and Alexandria descend?"

"Yes they have been enjoying a private room."

"I am glad about that. They seem very well suited."

"Well, after the effort we went to making sure they actually got together, I hope it lasts."

Another near genuine smile. "Yes, that was a particularly interesting challenge. Breaking in to her apartment and altering her alarm clock, then hacking in to her work computer and causing it to crash without anyone but us knowing. I honestly had no idea you were so resourceful."

"I like to surprise you every now and then Dom." Jinn replied with a suggestive look.

A single eyebrow lifted slightly. "Do you want to dance with the devil tonight?" He asked indicating the mask.

"Not tonight, I was thinking about a quick work out then a good massage."

Dominic lifted two Kendo sticks from a rack and threw one to Jinn, which was caught easily.

"Standard ruling?"

"I think so." Jinn replied. "Hits below the neck and above the waist. Loose an item of clothing for each full hit. Looser has to please the other for the rest of the night."

The pair faced off against each other, each wearing a wry smile. Jinn was under no illusion that she could beat Dominic in a straight spar. But there was the occasional time he would let her win.

The sticks clashed in a blur of movement, the noise of bamboo hitting bamboo echoed around the room.

They would both be sporting bruises in the morning. And neither would care.

TrueMort
TrueMort
439 Followers
12