Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy11
sissy11
1,490 Followers

"You like that beard on your boyhole, huh, baby?"

"Yes, yes!! I love it!!"

"Well then I'm sorry to tell you, but it's going away tomorrow. I have a big meeting and need to look fresh."

I pouted, since I loved no sensation more than his long whiskers poking around my taint. The next day, he looked adorable with his shaven mug. Throughout work, he came in and kissed me. At 9AM, his face was mostly smooth, but by noon it was already stubbled.

"Oooh, it tickles," I giggled as he sucked on my neck during our afternoon romp.

"How about I tickle something else, hmm? Or do you want to wait till 5, so you can really feel me grow?"

When he did eat my ass that evening, I was shocked at how quickly his face had replaced its missing hair. I only shave once a week, so I never knew why they called it 5 o'clock shadow, until then. After we both orgasmed, while lying in bed, I asked:

"Soooo, are we like.... boyfriends?"

"I'll be honest, baby, it never even crossed my mind that we weren't."

"So, that's a yes?" I said excitedly.

"Yes, darling."

///

DING DONG

"Hey! I'm Marco and this is my husband, Joey. We're the new neighbors!"

"Sup, dudes, I'm Garrett."

The man who'd just opened the door looked to be between me and Marco in age, and not nearly as coiffed as our previous hosts. He was enormous, blocking most of the hallway, and even standing over Marco, which was rare. His face was handsome but had unruly scruff that needed attention. The house was quiet, and he had no ring, so I inferred he was single. Marco confirmed his status with a question.

"So, Garrett, is it just you, here?"

"Yup, just little ol' me," he joked. "Livin' the bachelor life, now, but gettin' bored of it. You guys got any friends you can hook me up with?"

"I'll be honest with you, Garrett, I don't know many women," Marco admitted.

"Ha, I was thinkin' more along the lines of Joey's friends."

"Of course! Joey here's got nothin' but girlfriends, and I'm sure he could get you a date. He's a good-looking guy, isn't he, Joe?"

I hadn't stopped gawking at Garrett since greeting him, so I think the answer was obvious. They both chuckled when Marco had to snap me out of my trance.

"Uhhh... yeah. He's good-looking, I guess..."

"Awww, Joey here might have a crush," Marco teased.

I appreciated that my husband wasn't terrified of competition. He liked pointing out men he thought I'd find sexy, and enjoyed watching me flush in their masculine presences. He knew I was his, anyway, so he didn't worry.

"Haha, well, he's not quite my type, if you know what I'm sayin'," Garrett winked. "But, man, those shorts..." he muttered at the end.

"Haha, they're nice, aren't they?" Marco chuckled, then pointed at our neighbor's shirt. "I recognize your letters, there, Garrett. Were you in Greek life?"

"Hell yeah! Delta Sig, baby!"

"No way, me too! '08 brother!"

They did a secret handshake and gave a bro hug.

"How bout you, Joey? Were you in a frat?" Garrett asked.

"No, Joey skipped out on fraternities," my husband replied. "Didn't really get along with those rough guys. He did do some theater, though, didn't you, babe?"

"Yeah...." I admitted.

"He played Billy Elliot! Apparently

he was quite good!"

"I just want to dance in the ballet!" Garrett joked in a Scottish accent.

"Oh, you're familiar?" my husband asked.

"Nah, just heard about it in Modern Family," Garrett laughed. "But that's cool, Joey, you should let me know if you ever wanna hang. Maybe I'll teach you how to pound some beer."

"Ha, you might be a little too wild for him. We're a pretty tame couple. Early to bed, early to rise. He gets cranky if he's up late. I may let him stop by and have a few beers, one night, but not too many! Joey's a lightweight."

"You don't say," Garrett smirked sarcastically.

"Yeah. Couple a drinks in him and he's right back to bein' Billy, flickin' his wrists and twirlin' on his toes!"

"Ha! I'd love to see that..." Garrett replied with a nervous yank to his collar, releasing the accumulated heat.

My face stained red while Marco followed up, "It's okay, Garrett, you don't have to be shy. You'd be surprised how many straight guys check him out. My little boy's eye candy, ain't you?"

He showered me in kisses and Garrett laughed warmly. In the chaos, Marco slapped my butt three times, right over the plug.

"Oooo...!" I moaned out.

"What's up, Joey?" Garrett asked.

"Ah, it's nothin'," Marco ensured while gripping my throbbing bum, including the base of the toy. "He's just a little sore... down there, ya know?"

"Ohhh. You mean his... bum?"

"That what I mean, Joey?"

"Mmhmm..." I nodded with shame.

"What's that, Joe?" Marco urged on, knowing I loved the exquisite humiliation.

"Yes, Garrett, my bum is a little sore...."

"Ah, that's alright," Garret said, rubbing my head playfully. "Little guy like you probably has a sore bum often, huh?"

"Yes....."

"Yeah, he's tender down there, most mornings," Marco continued while lewdly groping my butt, forcing the plug in deeper. "Gotten used to walking with a bit of a limp. He's a natural!"

Garrett and Marco shared a hearty chuckle while I stood mortified, yet erect.

"Wouldn't mind checkin' out that little bum, if I'm bein' honest..." Garrett let slip, covering his mouth slyly after, like he couldn't help himself.

"That right? Joey, why don't you give him a twirl. Show Garrett one of your classic Billy spins, and let him see your favorite shorts."

Marco held my hand above my head as I pirouetted for our hunky neighbor. The humiliation was visceral, but Garrett's grunt when my back fully turned made up for it. My hard dick lurched upwards, but it was so small it blended into the zipper fold. Garrett's meat, on the other hand, seemed to be growing rapidly. It was huge, like him, and hung down his leg, visible through his basketball shorts.

"I'm not gonna lie to you two... I've never, uhhh... thought a guy was, you know... cute or anything... But, damn, Joey, you are one piece a tail. What a catch, Marco! You know... if you're gay, or whatever...."

"Hehehe," my husband giggled gleefully while Garrett changed the topic.

"So, you catch the Giants game last week?" he asked Marco, not even bothering to direct the question towards me. (In his defense, I don't watch football)

"Don't remind me..."

Marco and Garrett talked about sports for a few minutes while I stood twiddling my thumbs. My fidgeting turned into undulating, though, when a light buzz emanated within me. Marco must have turned on the vibrator to entertain me, since didn't know shit about athletics, and didn't care to learn. He didn't mind, and said he kind of liked that I was so naive on the topic. That it was cute.

"You should come over Sunday for the game, Garrett. Joey's making my favorite green chili, and you gotta try some. Swing by around 3 and I'll make sure he has a bowl and beer ready for you. You can join me on the couch and we'll shoot the shit while the Giants get fucked in the ass." He emphasized that last bit with raised eyebrows.

"Sounds great, Marco! I love me some chili, especially if I know Joey's the one makin' it!"

"Maybe you're the one with the crush, Garrett," Marco laughed.

It was strange how much he was staring at me. Garrett hadn't really talked to me, but his eyes would glance over, then stay glued. Especially to my long legs...

"We'll see you, Sunday, Garrett! And I'll have Joey come by with some of his homemade scones before then, since you said you love baked goods!"

I guess Marco had offered up my domestic services, again, while I was writhing.

"That'd be sick, man, I love scones! Cool, Sunday sounds good. Thanks for the invite."

"No problem. You'll wanna be there, Garrett, trust me. It'll be worth your time," Marco finished with a hint of mystery as we left the stoop.

I was still thinking about my husband telling everyone I'd do things without asking me first, so I brought it up with him while we walked to the next house.

"I'm sure gonna have a busy week with all these chores!" I joked good-naturedly.

"Right you are, babe. I figured since you'll be leaving work early, you'll have some extra time around the house. I hope you don't think I'm using you, I just love the thought of my wi-," he caught himself, "husband running around with the other wives, making goodies for the neighbors. I just want us to fit in, and make a good impression. Is that okay, sweetie?"

He looked so genuine. I didn't think he was using me, and I didn't actually mind doing these favors. The prospect of baking for my neighbors (especially Garrett....) was exciting, and it turned me on whenever Marco offered me up. I let him know my feelings, and we professed our love before moving to the next home.

///

"I see you've brought the missus!" Marco's oldest friend joked when we arrived at the golf course.

"Mister, Tony, come on.... and hey! We're not even married yet!" my fiancé replied, partially defending my honor.

"Can you blame me? I mean, look at his shirt! Knowing you, though, you probably made him wear it."

It was painful to hear that Marco's friends knew he picked my clothes. I guess I'd prefer that, though, otherwise they'd think it was me who chose the light pink polo and short white shorts he'd dressed me in.

"You guys like it, huh? I'll have you know, Joey picked this one out himself. Pink's his favorite. I can't let him wear it at the office, you know, appearances and such. But on weekends, I let him choose what he wants. Go on, Joe, tell 'em."

"Yeah, Tony, I wore this one cuz it's my favorite..."

This was half true. Marco gave me a choice between three shirts, but they were all pink. That was my favorite color, though....

"Haha, alright, Joey. He really is cute, Marco."

"Why do you think I'm marrying him!"

Marco and I always did activities together, but after we got engaged, we started including our friends. Mostly his, though. One of Marco's favorite sports is golf, so he'd bring me along to shoot rounds with his boys. Well, they'd shoot rounds.

"You wanna swing, Joey?" a brawny, blue-collar bro asked.

"Nah, Vince, he's not ready for that, yet," my fiancé replied for me, something I was still getting used to.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, he's gonna pass. Joey's still working on his putter. Hasn't learned how to handle an iron yet."

"Really? I figured he was a pro, the way he limps!" a third friend, Giovanni, called out.

All the guys, including Marco, started laughing, though my man was subdued. To be honest, it was pretty funny....

"Sweetie, can you get my 5 iron?"

I fumbled around Marco's bag, not sure which club to bring. He'd shown me before, but they all looked the same to me. I picked one that had a big, shiny head and handed it to him.

"No, not that one, silly," Marco replied with a hug. "That's my driver."

"It's not his fault, Marco, he just likes wood!" Gio popped back in.

"Big wood, at that!" Tony finished up.

Again, everyone was laughing, and this time I joined in, too.

While not fetching clubs, I'd usually wait in the cart under the shade. I wasn't allowed to drive it, though, since I crashed once. My nose would be double-coated in sunscreen as I watched the deeply-tanned Sicilians golf. My genetics were already lighter, but Marco's care kept my skin smooth, pale, and unblemished. Sometimes I got a little jealous as they swung, but I'd see their wrinkles and lines and get over it. My skin looked flawless, so I was grateful for Marco.

"You doin' okay, babe? You look parched," my fiancé asked when he came over to check on me.

"Yeah, just a little bored."

"Well, I know what'll cheer you up! Come on, let's go over to the bushes."

I thought we were going to sneak over to have some clandestine fun, but before leaving, Marco announced to his friends:

"Joey's a little thirsty. I'm gonna go give him a drink out in the trees, we'll be back in a minute."

"But, Marc, his water's right there," Tony questioned.

"I don't think little Joey's gonna be drinkin' water, dude," Vince nudged with a suppressed chuckle.

"Ooooo," Tony realized. "Damn, Marc, again? The way Joey's been walkin' today, I figured you already took him!"

The guys cracked up while Tony did a mock limp.

"You're not wrong, Ton, I did take Joey, today. But you know we're stallions. You really think one nut is enough?"

"Well, depends on when you filled him up!"

"Joey, why don't you tell my boys when I last filled you up."

Again I was squirming in my shoes, forced to admit my inferior male status.

"Marco filled me up right before this..." I replied with a blush.

"Damn, Marc! So he's been leaking the whole time???" Gio asked loudly.

The guys roared at this comment, the thought of jizz dripping from their assholes so foreign, it could only be funny.

"He might be a little leaky, sure, but there's nothin' wrong with that. Tell 'em how we keep your shorts dry, Joe."

I couldn't believe he was making me admit this.

"Marco put a m-maxi pad in my thong this morning.... So I won't get w-wet if his seed spills out...."

The guys stared blankly until Gio ended the silence with a blunt, "wow, dude."

"Smart, huh?" Marco replied proudly. "Alright, we'll be back in a few. Gonna go give Joey his afternoon treat. Come on, babe."

My fiancé held my hand and whistled while we walked towards the bushes with erect cocks. When we returned, the guys, of course, had more comments.

"Might wanna give your knees a little brush there, Joey, got some dirt on 'em!" Tony advised.

"And there's some leftover cream on your lips, Joe!" Vince chimed in.

"Oh, I'll get that!"

Marco used his thumb to wipe up the glossy sperm residue that was still coating me. He stuck the finger in my mouth, after, and had me lick the remains.

"You like your warm milk, Joey?" Giovanni asked snidely.

"He loves Daddy's cream! Won't let me go to bed till he gets his helping. He doesn't miss a night! Tell 'em, Joe!"

"Yeah... I love Daddy's cream...."

///

"Woah, uhhh.... hey there, Joey," Garrett greeted with raised eyebrows as I opened our front door.

It was Sunday, and he'd come over to watch the football game with my husband. For some reason Marco was all excited before, and even let me buy a new jersey. I chose pink.

"Hi, Garrett. Hope you liked the scones," I replied as he walked in.

"Oh, yeah, thanks for those. They were delicious! And it's nice to see you took my note about your legs."

"Oh... yeah..."

A few days ago, Marco had me deliver fresh-baked scones to Garrett. He sent me in a lavender, silk button-down and white jeans that hugged my glutes. I was just going to drop them on the stoop, but I got curious and rang the doorbell.

"Oh, Joey, what's up?"

"Hi, Garrett... Marco wanted me to give you these, and to remind you about Sunday."

Garrett was scanning my fruity getup, inspecting my hairless chest through the undone buttons.

"Trust me, sweetie, I didn't forget. You know... I've been thinkin' bout that tight little booty, Joey, if I'm bein' honest."

"Oh, yeah...?" I trembled, my cock starting to tent.

"Yeah, I have been. Think you could do that thing for me, again, 'Billy'. Your little twirl?"

I looked to the floor and nodded as I obeyed.

"Good boy, Joey. Very good boy. Wish you weren't in those jeans, though. It's a shame to have you hidin' those legs. Have 'em out for me Sunday, will you?"

"Ummm... yes, sir," I nodded, deferring back to my usual title for big men.

"Good boy. Skip back home to Marco now, and tell him thank you for the scones."

"I will, sir..."

Back to Sunday, though, Garrett was clearly pleased Marco had told me to wear nothing but the jersey; not even my thong! When I originally relayed the delivery conversation to my husband, his eyes went wild and he made me suck him in the kitchen. I wasn't sure why he was trying so hard to please our neighbor, but let it go.

"Hey, Garrett, how ya doin'? So happy you could make it," Marco greeted.

"Of course, wouldn't miss hanging out with my new neighbors! Sooo... got any of that chili?"

"Sure do! But first, take your shoes off, please. Wouldn't want Joey to have to sweep again! Baby, why don't you go get us all some bowls while Garrett and I sit down."

Marco let me go first so they could watch my short jersey swing from the back. When I returned with food and beer, we ate together and watched the game.

"This is really good stuff," Garrett said with his mouth full, already deep into his third helping, all of which I'd retrieved.

"Heh, yup, it's Joey's specialty. Won him the Home Making competition a few years back. Takes him two days to make, but we think it's worth it."

"Definitely! You should sell this, Joey!"

"Haha, let's not get ahead of ourselves, Garrett. Starting a business is a lot of work, and Joey's got his hands full right now between his chores and time at the office. We're weaning him off going in, though, aren't we, babe? He's really taken to being domestic."

"Yeah, I can tell. Wish I had me a gu- girl.... like him. Would be nice."

I blushed warmly at their conversation while I cuddled into Marco, loving every second of him describing my days being kept.

"Haha, Garrett, don't be afraid of thinking he's cute. You seem to be pretty curious about Joey."

"Well... yeah... I kinda am..."

"No shame in that, Garrett, we don't judge in this house. Joey, how bout you stand up and give our new friend a little tease. Show him what I keep hidden under that jersey."

My ears and dick shot up. Did he really just say that? We'd talked a few times about experimenting with another man, but never done it. And if there was anyone I wanted to suck aside from my husband, it was Garrett. He was exactly my type.

"Uhhh... you don't have to do that, Joey..." Garrett implored while wiping his brow.

"It's okay, he doesn't mind. Joey thinks you're cute. Right, honey?"

I liked seeing my stud neighbor sweat, so I gave them a seductive nod and replied, "yes, Daddy, I like Garrett a lot."

They both groaned and Daddy lifted me up off the couch. He ushered me forward and muted the game, then turned on a little sexy music.

"Come on, baby, let's see it," Marco smirked, leaning back into the couch.

Garrett was sitting forward with wide eyes, still unsure if this was actually happening. I started moving my body to the music, terribly embarrassed to strip, but loving the attention. I turned around and slowly lifted the bottom of the jersey, teasing the men with my peachy bum. After a minute, Garrett got comfortable and was leaning back, too.

"Let's see the whole thing now, sweet cheeks," he ordered.

Marco chuckled at Garrett calling the shots, but didn't stop him. I followed and soon the whole shirt was off, my jiggly globes bouncing to the beat.

"Wow....." Garrett awed with a dropped jaw.

"You like?" Marco asked.

"I do...." he whispered while rubbing his junk. "I gotta ask, how do you keep his legs so smooth? They're incredible."

"He's naturally hairless so he only touches up every week or so. He's asked about getting lasered, but he's quite delicate so I'm not sure I'll let him."

"And his hole, too...?"

"Show him, Joe."

I spread my cheeks and arched my back, allowing Garrett to see my pink button.

"Fuck..." is all I heard, until, "Lemme see the rest, though. Turn around."

I spun to face them with my small, hard cock piercing the sky. Garrett's eyes went straight to it and he grinned.

"Aww, you're just a little guy, aren't ya Joey?" he asked.

"Yeah, he's not too big," my husband replied. "Measured him up once. Came in just under 5 inches."

"Damn, I didn't even know they came that small! I thought 5 was the minimum!"

"Ha! Joey'll tell ya, it's definitely not! Now come on up here, baby, give Daddy a little dance."

sissy11
sissy11
1,490 Followers