Welcome to the Temple Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Tommen is given a task to prepare for his ceremony.
5.5k words
4.61
6.8k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milaxxx
milaxxx
14 Followers

Tommen has been a part of the Temple for as long as he can remember. He grew up as a temple servant, but soon became a novice. The priests saw something in him that was hard to understand. He was a good-looking boy, with curly black hair and blue eyes. He was rather thin, not very good at sports, but had a bright mind.

The temple was a large complex of buildings. It was an institution for men only, who worshipped the great sun god and the smaller elemental gods. Tommen grew up speaking their sacred language, spending hours each day studying the sacred texts. His teachers looked after the spiritual aspects, while the priests were responsible for the day-to-day activities with the common people. A small administration ran the temple and controlled the funds from donations. They also worked closely with the local rulers and were therefore quite powerful. The people here mostly kept to themselves - so Tommen only had friends and comrades within these walls. One of his best friends was Marcus, a fellow novice only a few weeks his junior. They spent much time together studying, praising the great gods and playing in the sun.

Tommen wanted nothing more than to be one of the chosen priests. The special ones who had exclusive access to the sacred temples. The men of God who knew how to turn darkness into light and feed the poor souls. The inner circle was still a great secret, the novices had no idea what went on in the temple chambers.

Tommen had waited a long time, but when a novice turned 20, everyone had a chance to be introduced to the inner circle of the Temple, on their way to becoming priests themselves.

Three days before his 20th birthday and his initiation ceremony, Tommen was ordered to see one of the priests. Tommen was nervous, the initiation ritual was something that was never discussed amongst the novices - no one knew what was going to happen. Tommen sat on a chair as a man in grey robes walked around him holding a candle. After a few movements and prayers, the man was ready to speak.

"You have been chosen by the Lord to join our order," he said. "But you must prepare for the ceremony."

"What is that?" asked Tommen. "And why do I have to prepare?"

"We call it the ritual of submission," the priest replied. "The time when your soul will open to the higher power."

"Open my soul?" repeated Tommen.

"Yes. Submit yourself, let your heart be opened to the powers beyond us all."

"Will it hurt?" asked Tommen.

"No, nothing bad should happen if you prepare yourself. But it won't be easy. Many novices fail and have to leave."

The priest handed Tommen a small bag. "Inside is everything you need. Only open the bag in your room. The other novices are not to know about the ceremony until the time is right."

"But why? What happens during the ceremony?" asked Tommen.

"You will learn how to serve the gods."

Tommen looked confused. But he picked up the bag and left the room. He went back to his room and sat in front of the window. He slowly opened the bag and inside was a short piece of paper with some instructions written on it. A bottle with some liquid. And a small wooden box. He looked at the instructions first.

"You must not bring yourself to orgasm over the next few days. This will make you stronger for the great night. Train yourself with the temple's sacred Kaltheer kit. Start with the small one, but finish with the big one. We will know if you don't wear them at all times. We will know if you fail and reach orgasm. Then you have failed the gods and the temple and must leave forever. If you succeed and can hold out until the end, then we will know that you are strong enough to join us as a priest", he said.

Tommen was confused, but his penis was starting to grow in his tight trousers. He took the small box and picked up the bottle, smelling the sweet aroma. He wondered what it could be used for. Maybe it's meant to make me horny? The thought made him feel uncomfortable.

Finally, he opened the box. Inside were wooden objects that were growing in size. They were shaped like huge drops with a well-crafted end. Tommen picked up the smallest one, it was smooth and soft to the touch. Next to it was a larger one. It was rounder than the first and sharper. Finally there was a huge one, rather long and with an even bigger head.

Tommen felt a heat rise inside him. His dick was getting harder, but he didn't know why and he had no idea what to do with these Kaltheer objects. He looked back at the instructions. "We'll know if you don't wear them all the time", but how was he supposed to wear such an object? All the clothes of the temple were very soft and nice, none of them could hold one of these things. He picked up the first ritual object again, turned it in the light and brought it closer to his face. Then he decided to ask the gods for help.

He dropped to his praying position: on his knees, head almost touching the ground. "Oh, holy gods," Tommen began. "Please send your presence here and tell me what to do. Show me how to use these sacred objects. Make me worthy to enter your realm. Give me strength to resist and control my body. You have given me life, health and happiness. Help me to honour and serve you now."

The heat centred around his dick began to spread through his body. He felt his erection swell between his legs. His member throbbed and pulsed to its full potential. Tommen let out a low moan, feeling very vulnerable in his kneeling position.

His body was responding so strongly to the hot flow of thoughts and emotions that were pouring into him. He reached for the smaller ritual object and brought it to his mouth. He smelled the faint scent of the material it was made of. He placed it between his lips and began to suck on it. He lost control and was suddenly in a kind of trance.

The fire inside him began to rise. Suddenly he felt his ass spasm, shivers running through his whole body. He couldn't stop himself, his hole twitching and itching, demanding attention. He gagged on the Kaltheer as his hands moved behind him, rubbing his ass through his trousers. Finally he found his itching hole and heard a loud scream from his throat. These feelings were completely new to him. He didn't know how to deal with them or control them. He just wanted the itching to go away! Tommen could barely breathe. With every movement his cock leaked pre-cum into his trousers. His body shook. Every muscle tingled and he couldn't help it. He gagged on the Kaltheer once more, then spat it out. He moved quickly, lowering his trousers as fast as he could in this position, his hard cock jumping free, the cold air of the room hitting his exposed ass. Then, intuitively, he reached for the Kaltheer, still wet from his mouth, and pressed it against his itching hole. The tip seemed to fit perfectly and he moaned. His whole body convulsed as the cold, wet wooden object slowly entered him, causing his muscles to tense. Tommen moaned loudly, strangely enjoying the sensation. His ass burned from the searing pain that sent shockwaves through his entire body. Tears streamed down his cheeks.

"This isn't happening, what am I doing here?" Tommen could barely think. Now he was kneeling on the floor, moaning. He pushed the Kaltheer deep inside him, causing his ass to shake uncontrollably. Now his hands roamed over his clothed body. He touched himself everywhere. He had never thought he could fit anything in his ass. The sensation was completely new to him.

His penis felt heavy and trapped, squeezing out large drops of pre-cum, begging for release. Tommen couldn't stand it anymore. He moaned and sobbed, pulling the Kaltheer out of his ass. Cold, fresh air hit his exposed skin. Then he heard a knock at his door.

A voice called, "Tommen? Are you all right?"

Tommen gasped. He looked around and came to his senses. That's Marcus, he thought. He always has the worst timing.

"Go away!" Tommen shouted. "I'm busy!"

He was a mess, sweating and shaking. The bag of items was on the floor, the smallest Kaltheer he'd just used lying next to it. Tommen quickly pulled up his trousers, trying to hide his throbbing erection.

He ran a hand through his hair, then picked up the bag and Kaltheer and tucked them under the covers of his bed.

Marcus knocked again. "Are you sure you are alright? I thought I heard you... scream..." he asked slowly from behind the door.

Tommen took another breath. There was no way he could explain what had just happened. He got up and opened the door.

"Hi." Marcus smiled. "Hey, I just had a bit of a mental breakdown. Because of the ceremony and me wanting to become a priest in a week. But don't worry." Tommen tried to sound calm.

"Are you all right now?" asked Marcus.

"Yes. Everything's fine."

"You don't look fine."

Tommen shrugged. "That's because it just happened."

Marcus didn't seem convinced. Tommen tried to smile. "It's OK. Really." He calmed down slowly, but his knees were still shaking a bit.

"Well, come and sit with me," Marcus said. "If you don't feel like talking, I'll understand. And if you want to, you can tell me everything. Whatever happens."

"Yes," Tommen said, "but I actually have some things to finish. Can we talk later?"

"Sure. Take your time."

Marcus left, giving Tommen one last smile. Tommen closed the door behind him and collapsed onto his bed. His head was spinning. What had just happened? What was going to happen at the ceremony? Was he doing everything the way he was supposed to? But then he remembered that he had prayed for the gods to show him the way before it all happened. He looked down at the bulge in his pants and sighed. Why wasn't he at least allowed to have an orgasm...

He reached for the bag again and picked up the instructions. He read them again, hoping they would explain more. There were three Kaltheers. How did it work exactly? He stared at the big one, trying to imagine what it would feel like up his ass. Just thinking about it made the rest of his nerves tingle. Now he was getting excited again.

Tommen had never really had sex before. Sure, he rubbed one out when he had to like everyone his age. But the work in the temple kept his mind on prayer. His asshole had never been exposed to anything sexual, but now that all these thoughts and ideas were filling his brain, he had no idea what to do with them. There were cute novices around him, sure, but he never thought about doing anything sexual with them. In fact, he thought it was forbidden. When the thoughts and desires came to him, he just turned to prayer and managed to relax and let them go.

But this time was different. While he had been praying, everything had happened. It was as if this had been the plan all along.

"Start with the small, but finish with the big. We will know if you don't wear it all the time. We will know if you fail and reach orgasm. Then you will have failed the gods and the temple and must leave forever."

Tommen shivered. He took a deep breath and put down the instructions. Could he really do this? Then he shook his head and laughed. This was all crazy. Of course he could, why shouldn't he? After all, the temple trusted him, the gods had shown him the way. He picked up the bottle of liquid, opened it and poured a drop on his fingers. The smell alone was incredible and made his trousers feel tighter in an instant. The liquid felt slippery, almost like saliva, and it warmed as soon as it hit his palm. He closed his eyes and sniffed deeply, savouring the aroma of arousal and musk. Tommen slowly unbuttoned his trousers and pulled them off his body. His cock jumped out of his undergarments. It was already rock hard again. The burning hot rod hung between his legs, leaking pre-cum. Tommen ran his hand over it, stroking his own skin as he watched the drop fall from the tip and splash on the floor.

He picked up the smallest Kaltheer and poured a small amount of the arousing liquid from the bottle onto it. Then he knelt on the floor again, sticking his bare ass out. As he slowly stroked his cock, he rubbed the Kaltheer between his cheeks. He groaned as it finally made contact with his hole, the surface gently brushing against his puckered entrance. Slowly he slid it in. At first the Kaltheer was too big, but after a few seconds Tommen found that it fitted his hole. When it was pushed all the way in, his eyes squeezed shut and a long moan escaped his throat. Then he forced himself to relax and opened his eyes again. His body was shaking, drops of pre-cum falling from his cock.

"Ughh!" Tommen grunted, pressing the Kaltheer tightly into his hole. He had never felt anything like this before. Warmth and excitement shot through his entire body, mixing into a strange mixture. His whole body felt alive, excited. A warmth spread through his groin and up to his chest, making his nipples burn. He could feel sweat dripping from his face and upper lip. All he could hear was the loud beating of his heart.

He had the strongest urge to jerk off right then and there. He was pretty sure he was going to come any second. His balls were swelling and aching, but he tried to think of something else, not his throbbing cock that wanted to explode. Slowly, still trembling, he sat up. The Kaltheer in his ass was hitting all the right nerves and he couldn't stop himself from moaning. "How am I going to survive the next few days?" he thought. Then he stood up, trying to move his ass as slowly as possible.

When he finally got up, there was a strong smell of sweat and excitement in the room. He tried to pull his trousers up over his hard cock, wrapping the belt around the shaft and pressing it into his stomach. At least no one would notice. Tommen swallowed, afraid the drops of pre-cum would stain his clothes.

After relaxing a bit and getting used to feeling so full, he wiped the sweat from his face and opened his door. He went downstairs and looked for Marcus - at least trying to get on with his day.

Tommen found Marcus working by the kitchen. He helped him clean up the food spillage and they chatted about the things they learned in the morning. "Come, sit down with me!" Marcus invited him.

"You have to tell me at least something about your ceremony preparations! You know, i will do it myself in a few weeks, so you won't really spoil anything!", he tried to convince Tommen.

Tommen had other problems to solve. He was trying to sit down, but he knew that once he was seated the Kaltheer would be pressed into his guts, hitting the spot that felt so good but also so strange. He slowly lowered himself onto the bench, trying to have his face reveal nothing.

"You know that I can't... aaah! Ouh... tell you anything. You will find out soon enough!", he finally managed to say.

"Hmm... I see. Well, that's not fair!" said Marcus, grinning widely. "Can I help you with something in preparation?"

Tommen shook his head. "No. No thanks. Just enjoy yourself while preparing for the ritual yourself." He sighed. Now that he was seated, his hole was tingling and the spot in his ass felt so good. The Kaltheer seemed huge inside his anus. He looked up, noticing that Marcus was watching him.

"Is there something wrong?" he asked.

Marcus was a handsome looking young man. He had beautiful eyes, light brown and warm. The contrast from his clothes to his darker skin gave him a distinguished appearance. Tommen tried to look away, focusing on finishing his conversation with Marcus.

"What do you mean?"

"You seemed very tense today." Marcus frowned. "Did something happen to upset you?"

Tommen shook his head. "Nothing much. I just want to be sure I get everything ready for the ceremony. You know... not make a fool of myself and stuff."

Marcus grinned, slapping Tommen's leg lightly. "Don't worry. You will do great."

Tommen nodded. They talked a little more, about how life as a priest will be. They were very excited about that, finally getting into the inner circle of the temple. Both agreed that they were very lucky to be chosen, even though they were both so inexperienced. Tommen couldn't but notice how good looking Marcus was today. His smile always lit up his entire face, lighting up his eyes. Not many men around Tommen's age were that attractive. Tommen felt quite intimidated sometimes, looking up at Marcus's beautiful features. Right now, it certainly didn't help him.

"Tommen", Marcus called him suddenly, interrupting Tommen's train of thought. "Why don't you show me the new book you borrowed yesterday?"

Tommen nodded, wondering how much longer he could keep up this act. This wasn't normal behaviour, he could clearly feel his pulse in is hardened penis. "Okay. Um... let me go get it."

"You should eat something first. Have you eaten?"

"Oh yes. More then enough today. Probably too much, maybe!" He smiled awkwardly. He could not eat now.

Marcus followed Tommen upstairs and watched him pick up the book. He smiled as Tommen moved in front of him and leaned against the wall. "It looks very interesting. Is it a good one?"

Tommen shrugged. "Well, I'm not sure yet. Only read the first few pages... But go ahead - I probably won't find time for it in the next days. If you're interested in reading it..."

Marcus smiled wide. "Yes please! Thank you." He took the book from Tommen's hands. "Alright... see you tomorrow, I guess, at the morning prayer!"

"Sure. See ya later." Marcus left. Tommen locked the door behind him. He was so glad that Marcus hadn't noticed his erection or asked about it. He felt ashamed. Everything was so weird today, especially now that he had arousing thoughts running through his head again. What kind of state must he be in, having these thoughts, with this raging hard on between his legs?! He needed to calm down.

Tommen decided to go to sleep early. He undressed, turning off the lights and climbing onto the bed. As usual, he prayed to the gods before falling asleep. He tried not to think about the fact that he was still wearing the Kaltheer in his ass. But his hole was itching and he was craving for that feeling of no return again. His hands slowly moved down, past his thick cock to where the Kaltheer lay hidden in his ass. He pressed against it, pushing it deeper inside. A pleasurable shock ran through his body as he penetrated deeper and deeper, till the Kaltheer was pressed against his prostate. It was a huge thrill for Tommen, feeling the discomfort and pleasure of such a strange sensation mixed together. He continued slowly thrusting with the Kaltheer, making his cock jump and causing him to moan softly. His hole felt so good around the object, Tommen began rocking back and forth, enjoying the intense sensations building within him. Gradually his moans became louder and louder. Soon, he was a complete mess, unable to control his voice and the noises he made.

Tommen started jerking his cock quickly, twitching with every push against his asshole. His hips moved up and down, meeting each stroke perfectly. The tension built up within him and soon, Tommen felt himself approaching orgasm. "Fuuuucckk", he moaned, removing the hands from his hard cock, trying to hold it back. Every single muscle in his body tightened. His breathing got faster, muscles growing spasmodic. Then it was over. His cock was throbbing like never before, but he hadn't come. He felt very relieved.

"Get yourself together, Tommen!", he murmured. "Don't ruin your dreams over your stupid horniness!" He slapped himself lightly on the thigh, turning off the candle besides his bed, leaving the Kaltheer in his ass. Slowly he closed his eyes, listening to his heartbeat until it calmed down. Finally, he was able to sleep.

--

Tommen woke up with the first rays of light and a raging hard-on. He slowly stretched his limbs and flexed his ass. The area around his pucker was incredibly sore and sensitive. He breathed deeply and slowly relaxed his body. "Shit", he muttered under his breath. It was time to get up, but he was arching for release so hard. But there was nothing he could do about it. And today it was even time for the bigger Kaltheer! But not right now.

milaxxx
milaxxx
14 Followers
12