Well...

Story Info
A lil story I sent my boyfriend. Do you think he likes it?
1.8k words
3.74
26.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snfl_grl
snfl_grl
61 Followers

Well, here we are.

I have something very provocative in store for you.

This whole piece will be dedicated to the massaging of just one area of your body, and I'm sure that you already have a fair idea of what part of your body that will be.

So, are you clean? Did you wash the delicate folds of your sack thoroughly? As you washed did you think about my tongue dancing around those wrinkles of flesh? I hope that you did, because here's what I have in store for you. I'm going lick and suck at your nice, hard dick as I deliver instructions to both you and myself. So if I ask you to do something specific, I expect you to follow my every instruction.

Now, take one of your hands and start stroking from the base of your cock to the head, but be careful, don't touch the head of your cock unless I instruct you to do so. Gently now, and let your other hand massage your balls. I want you to grope, squeeze and massage your dick and balls as I kiss and nibble different parts of your body. Take your balls in your hands and knead them deep and anxiously like I so long to do. Go on, squeeze yourself harder and move slowly.. inch your hand closer to the head of your cock. Feel yourself throb, but don't you dare touch the head of your cock... that's for me.

Now take your hands away and grab a handful of hair from the back of my head and pull me forcefully toward your luscious member. Push me down there and try forcing my face on your cock, think about how desperately you want me to lick your balls and suck at your head. Think about coming on my face as I suck wantonly at your hard throbbing flesh.

But no, let me go... let me go. It's not going to be that easy I'm sorry.

Now, you may use one hand to rub your cock. Take the wetness from my mouth and your precum as lube to jerk yourself off. Take your time, and if I find that you are getting too excited and cannot control yourself I will be forced to disallow you the privilege of rubbing your cock as I give your balls the attention they truly deserve. As for your other hand, I don't care what you do with it; you may have some liberties... occasionally.

Now feel as I take long firm licks at your balls, as you stroke your shaft I want you to think about showing me your dick. Imagine that I have never seen your penis before; I want you to show me everything. Go on, pull the access skin off the tip of your cock, show yourself for me.

There are so many parts of your body that I truly adore and this next target of mine is by far one of my favorite pieces of skin. Now move your hand away from your flesh, which means stop stroking yourself, so I may indulge in the pleasures of your flesh. Now, take one hand and run it delicately over my breasts and take your other hand and place your index finger into your mouth. I want you to lick your finger and make it all wet so you can finger fuck me in a little bit.

The part of your body that I speak so dearly of is that crease of skin right under your balls. Where you're so sensitive. Now spread your legs slightly and lay down for me as I lick repetitively at either side of your balls. Relax and think about taking your erection deep into my mouth as I continue to lap at the spot beneath your balls. My nails gently massaging and pulling at the skin. Imagine how good it's going to feel when I finally take that first long lap at your head. Lick your fingers and think about how wet and soaked my pussy is as I move ever so closer to that most treasured slit on the head of your cock.

I want you to think about the warm come slowly collecting between the folds of my pussy waiting to gush onto your wet tongue. Feel me move in and start licking around the rim of your cock as you prepare to feel me pulse and cum all over your face. How badly you must want me to just hurry up and suck your cock wildly. How badly I would like to squeeze my legs around your head and cum. Oh... baby. I love you so fucking much.

Listen, now take that wet finger from your mouth and use it to lightly flick my clitoris as I take your firm cock in my hand and begin to gently stroke it in front me. I'm always so ready and eager to come when I'm stroking and sucking your cock and I want to make sure that you know how wet I am before I wrap my lips around you letting your cock plunge deep in my throat.

Now stop, remove your hand and prepare for the best head job your nice dick has ever received.

I go down and push your cock deep down my throat... all the way down my throat. I bob up and down it letting you feel the back of my throat with the head of your cock. I slowly let your cock slide out of my mouth as I let my teeth glide against your shaft. I know you like that... I take my hand and pull your access skin over the head of your dick letting my tongue jab and circle the folds ferociously seeking the smooth head. I can taste your precum and want nothing more then to taste the juices that are built up in this nice hard penis of yours.

I slide my warm mouth down as my hand pulls the skin over your cock. Twisting my mouth and hand as your dick slides in and out of my throat. I think about the numerous times you have slid your hard cock in me and imagine your penis shooting great loads of warm, white come into my body. I keep taking long steady strokes up and down the length of your shaft and begin to think of the varied parts of my body your come has landed in the past.

Hmmm... let's see. Well my face has been a long favorite target of yours as you come. Do you remember the nights where you watched me bounce up and down on you as you cum minutes before it's time to take me back home?

I start to suck harder.

Do you remember the time I surprised you by pulling your hair to my succulent mound?

I take your cock out and flick it teasingly with the tip of my tongue.

Remember the time the two of us were in the hotel and we made love in the shower. We ran into the room, still wet, chills running all over our bodies, and we took comfort under the covers and in each other's arms. I licked the water off of your body. That water turning into sweat as we went at it again for what seemed the 100th time.

I know exactly what you need and I'm ready to give it you. Do you feel as if you could come soon? Do you want to come? Lick your fingers. Do you want to kiss me? Do you want me to taste my cum in your mouth? Take me. Kiss me passionately and think about how strong your orgasm is going to be.

Right, enough kissing for now.

Now look me in the eyes as I return to your dick and head straight back to the head of your cock. I start to make small circles with my tongue around your swelling head. This is your button and with enough attention I am positive that I can bring you to orgasm whenever I please. I begin to reverse the circling and you squeeze at my breasts as you prepare to come. I stop circling and begin to slowly flick at your balls with my wet tongue. I take your cock deep in my mouth letting the head of your dick grind against my teeth as you watch it push against my cheek. I squeeze your cock just right as I suck it hard letting the skin of your cock forcefully expose your head as I go up and down on it; this is what drives you to the edge. This is how I always to bring you to climax.

I want your hands to start groping, stroking and squeezing at my ass and tits. Hold off a little longer. I'm going to cum with you.

As I begin to lighten the intensity I want you to prepare to fill my mouth with your come. I want you to anticipate how relieving it is going to feel when you pump and release your orgasm. And just before we really get carried away I want you to remember to hold off just a little longer. I'm going to cum with you and I would also like to make it clear that by the time you do become overwhelmed and ready to come into my mouth I expect hear nothing more than your voice moaning and gasping in ecstasy as I hungrily suck your cock with my mouth, tongue and lips.

Here we go. I will count down from five and when we hit zero I want you to take no prisoners, pull no punches and bar no holds.

Are you ready?

FIVE - I suck hard on the head of your cock and lick ferociously with my tongue.

FOUR -- You grope and pull at my breasts... hungry for orgasm.

THREE -- Feel yourself inside of me and remember how much I fucking love you.

TWO -- Your hips push up against me and you feel my mouth suck and stroke hard at your cock.

ONE - Your body begs for my instruction.

Now come for me. Come in my mouth. Come, moan and swear and tell me how fucking good my head is. Mmmm... I fucking love sucking your cock my love, I love feeling you squirm as you come back down and realize your dick is far too sensitive for me to keep sucking it. Mmmm...

Now listen to me. I love going down on you and I love your openness to experiment with me. There is no one else in the world I would care for more and I want you to know that your now exhausted member is nothing less than the nicest, hardest dick I can imagine sucking on.

I love you.

snfl_grl
snfl_grl
61 Followers