We'll Always be Here for You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if someone had screamed fire, Kathy pulled her hand away, as her cell rang three times and then stopped.

Marion smiled, she once again pulled air into her lungs and exhaled slowly. Then she looked at Kathy, her smile just got bigger.

"Their alive."

Kathy had that questioning look, finally she felt brave enough to ask. "But, how do you know?"

Marion even leaned against the door frame, her arms now crossed.

"Check the date."

She had already written a couple of letters and enquiries replies so already knew the date, it didn't stop her looking once more. "June 5th."

Realization came to Kathy instantly. Today is the day that their daughter Becky had died. She also understood now, although she was terrified of asking when Marion came in this morning, why she had dressed in black today.

Marion nodded, she also looked at her watch and then said. "What time is it?"

Kathy looked at her clock on her desk, it was now one minute passed three. Becky drew her last breath at Three O'clock on June 5th.

"Kathy, please put in a call to Andrew's parents for me. His mother will kill me if I don't tell her they're both alive."

*******

Both Carla and Marion were at the graveside, the surprise attendee was Kathy, as Marion went to pick up Carla from school, Kathy asked if she could come with them. They shut up the office a half an hour early and were now laying flowers. All three looked over at the car that pulled up alongside their own. Her driver instinctively got out and made his presence known. When the two people got out of the car, the driver relaxed.

Marion kept Becky Francesca Tennyson company as Carla and Kathy ran up the slight hill back to the parking lot and desperately held both Peach and Andy as they continued to walk to the graveside that started all this.

Marion Gently patted the gravestone of their daughter. "We're both still keeping our promise to you baby. We'll always be here for you."