Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 08

Story Info
Jack is given a proposition.
4.6k words
4.48
2.8k
2
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
211 Followers

I was an 18 year old kid, in my freshman year at a large midwestern university. Up until about 10 days ago, I was a virgin in every sense of the word. I had gotten to first base (or was it second ... no-one ever explained that to me) with a girl in high school, but I was tagged out taking too big a lead. It was 1973, and the town that the university was in was very liberal in their attitude towards marijuana. It was a $25 fine for possession of less than an ounce, and that, as far as I know, was never enforced. I was curious about weed, and went to see a guy down the hall from me in the dorm, Michael. That was about 10 days ago. Since that day, a lot has happened. I've sucked 5 or 6 or 7 cocks ... I'll have to think about that one for a while. Its amazing to me that I can't even say for sure without actually going back and counting. One of those cocks belongs to my roommate, Alan. He's asked me to suck him off for each of the 4 last evenings. He is always polite about it. I've wondered what his response would be if I said no. As of yet, I had not wanted to say no. I was enjoying it, and his precum was probably the best tasting of the ones I've had.

And he is not the only one that I've sucked more than once. Carl and Michael, down the hall, were my first, and possibly the favorite. Alan tastes better, but Michael and Carl, combined, have 17 inches of cock. I've had all 17 inches in me several times. And the best part, is that Michael has let me fuck him. I've checked another box on the list of virgin experiences.

Carl loved fucking me, but maybe I was just hoping that he enjoyed it as much as I did. He had 9 inches of black cock, and thick. Now that I've been able to sample numerous cocks, I could appreciate how awesome that cock was. What amazed me, is that Carl was only about 5'9" and slender. I was 3 inches taller and maybe 60 pounds heavier, at 202. Interestingly, Michael, Carl's roommate, and the first cock that I sucked, and the person that took my anal virginity, was shorter (5'6 or 7") and just as slender. What got me started on this road to sucking and being fucked, is seeing Michael while getting ready for a shower. I was mesmerized by the size of Michael's cock. Once hard, Michael grows to 8 inches of white cock. I was hypnotized by the thought of a guy his size having such a prodigious member. I never gave it a thought that Michael and Carl were using me, because I've enjoyed all of my experiences with them, and with Bill, John and Alan.

Both Carl and John (Carl's brother) have given me hands free orgasms. I've had blow jobs, and I got to fuck Michael in the ass, twice, but the hands free orgasms have been the absolute best. I just needed something else to compare it with, an orgasm while fucking a woman. I've never had my dick inside a lady's vagina, or even a slut's. My one sexual interaction with a high school girl, resulted in me cumming in my pants when she petted me. She was not happy with me, and that was the end of that. I think she told her friends about it, because I had a hard time getting a date with anyone after that.

Carl told me that there would be plenty of girls at the party on Saturday. The party was being held by his brother's fraternity, the only "Black" fraternity on campus. That is where John lives, the home of the 11" chocolate bar.

Before I gave Alan his blowjob last night, I was with Carl. He had been helping me study for a calculus exam that I had coming up. We did actually study for an hour or so, and then Carl lit up his bong. Within 15 minutes, I was on the bottom in a 69 with Carl. I don't remember his sucking my cock ever before, and I'm enjoying this. Carl grabs my balls and squeezes them gently, but that was all the extra stimulation that I needed and I blew, 4 or 5 shots and Carl took it all. He quickly turned around and kissed me, feeding me my own cum. After 60 seconds of this, he lays on his back and tells me to climb on. He hands me the Vaseline, and tells me to get us ready. After greasing up his cock, and sticking my fingers in my ass to lubricate as much as possible, he had me sit on his cock and let gravity take over. He had me squat until he was just penetrating and told me to hold it. He started pumping his cock into me and I felt myself dropping until I was all in. Between gravity and my ass hungering for his cock, I was now crouched with my ass sitting on his groin. Carl told me to stay right there. He wanted to talk with me.

JACK: You want to talk with me NOW?

CARL: Yeah. I need a favor, and I think that I can do a favor for you as well.

I raised myself up a bit, then came back down.

JACK: Ok. What's the favor.

CARL: You know that I'm pledging the fraternity, right?

I raised up about 6 inches, then slowly came back down. In my decent, I acknowledged that I knew.

CARL: Well, as part of my pledge requirements, I have to find a white girl, or a white guy to have sex with 3 of the brothers of the fraternity.

I caught myself as I was about to raise back up.

JACK: Are you telling me that you want me to get fucked by 3 of the fraternity brothers? Is this in one night?

CARL: No. John has already fucked you, so you need only 2 more.

JACK: And I suppose YOU don't count, since you are not actually a member?

I resumed fucking myself on Carl's cock. John's brother had fucked me in his room at the frat a few days before. I came twice during that fuck. The feelings that I was experiencing during the casual fuck I was receiving, and the memory of that fuck that John gave me, had me agreeing to grant this favor. I continued doing my deep knee bends on his cock.

JACK: Well, what's the favor that you can do for me?

CARL: I can get a girl for you to fuck. And she's a good looking girl, not a skank.

I bottomed out, and looked at him. I don't remember telling any of these guys that I've never fucked a girl. At 18, I've been ready to change that status for a couple of years.

JACK: I'm listening.

CARL: The guy that stuck his head in the room after John left has a girlfriend. She is cute. She loves to see her guy, Anthony, fuck a guy in the ass. And Anthony has agreed to let you fuck her before he fucks you. How does that sound?

JACK: That sounds interesting, but I'm starting to cramp up here. Can you flip me over and tell me more as you fuck me?

Carl granted my wish.

I was looking up at Carl, with my legs draped over his shoulders. Carl penetrated me again, with long strokes. His dick was rubbing my prostate with every stroke. It was rapidly turning into one of my favorite feelings. I wondered how Rodgers and Hammerstein could work this into their song about favorite things.

CARL: Jack. What do you think?

Okay. I was drifting off enjoying that feeling. Damn you, Carl.

JACK: Why does she want to see me fucked?

Carl continues pumping into me.

CARL: She won't allow him to fuck her ass, but she concedes that he should be allowed to fuck ass if he wants. So, she encourages him to fuck guys in the ass, IF she is in the room with them.

It didn't take much time to make my decision, and Carl was rubbing his dick across my prostate ... his version of gentle persuasion.

JACK: Ok, I'll do it. Do you know who the other brother is? The second guy to fulfill your pledge requirement?

CARL: A guy named Bill. You almost attacked his dick in the restroom. He invited you down to his room, so if you're interested, you can finally get to see that room. So, will I.

JACK: What do you mean by that? You're going to be there?

CARL: Sorry. I missed a part. Whenever one brother is fucking you, the pledge (that would be me) will be feeding you his cock.

JACK: The night is sounding better all the time.

Carl started to increase his tempo. I felt that familiar tingle, and started playing with my nipples.

CARL: Let me do that for you Jack.

He slapped my hands away and proceeded to gently twist my nipples. I feel a spark when I twist my own nipples. I feel a jolt when someone else does it. Carl leans over and takes a nipple into his mouth, gently nibbling on it, then licking it. Meanwhile, he is using short strokes in my ass, and he's concentrating on the area around my prostate. How does he know he's near my prostate? I start moaning, and Carl increases the stimuli. He takes his mouth off of my nipples, but continues to tweak one or the other, while he increases the pace. It doesn't take much longer, and I'm cumming.

Carl continues pumping into my ass. I no longer feel his balls slapping my ass. I know what that means. Carl starts cumming, and cumming. Carl was looking me right in the eye, and then he withdrew half way and shoved his cock all the way in one more time. He let out a loud groan, and I felt his cock spasm, once, twice, three times.

CARL: God. I needed that.

JACK: Glad I could help.

CARL: Thanks Jack. I owe you one ... for more than just this. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help with the fraternity.

He withdrew his cock, walked to where he had a bowl of water and a washcloth. He proceeded to wash off his cock, then he came over and washed my ass. He had me stand up, and placed a towel on his bed and had me sit down.

JACK: What happens if a pledge doesn't find a volunteer?

CARL: John and Ty wouldn't tell me. They only said that I would want to find a person, so I don't have to find out. I think that I would become the bottom, and that is something that I've never done.

JACK: Really? How do you know you wouldn't like it?

CARL: I've not been in a hurry to find out, and I enjoy doing the fucking too much.

JACK: Michael seemed to enjoy it the other night.

CARL: No offense Jack, but I've fucked Michael a couple of times, and while I would like to do so again, I know that he was not able to handle this (pointing at his dick). You're a little bit smaller than I am, so I think it didn't hurt him, and he still prefers to top.

A "little" bit smaller. I was 6 inches, maybe. Once again I wondered if that 5 inch average were true. I saw plenty of dicks in the showers and locker room in high school, and a few here in the dorm, but they were not hard. I was surrounded by cocks that were a "little" bit bigger than me once they get hard. I'm not complaining, just making an observation.

JACK: Does that mean that I won't be able to fuck him again?

CARL: You'll have to work that out with Michael. You might be able to get him to flip with you on occasion.

JACK: Flip?

CARL: Yes. Both of you would play both rolls, top and bottom, from time to time.

Hell yeah.

We took a couple of more tokes off that bong, and I decided it was time to head back to my room.

I thanked Carl for helping me with the calculus and got dressed. I didn't tell Carl that I expected that Alan would be waiting for me to return. As I left the room, I looked left and saw Rufus, another black kid on our floor. Rufus was huge, 6'5 and about 240lbs, and all muscle. I waved at him, and headed down to my room.

When Michael returned to his room, Carl filled him in on what had been discussed.

CARL: I feel guilty though. Jack never asked how big either of these guys were, and I didn't tell him. I really don't know about Bill, but he was showing a good sized softie in the bathroom. Anthony ... my brother tells me that he's about 11 inches, and has reportedly the thickest cock in the fraternity.

MICHAEL: And you didn't warn him?

CARL: He didn't ask, just agreed straight away. And once I told him about being able to fuck Beth, I think it confirmed his decision.

MICHAEL: That seems like an even trade, if Beth is as good looking as you say she is.

CARL: I can only take Anthony's word for that. I haven't seen her. I've also heard that she has a decent rack on her, so if Jack is a tit man, that will help.

MICHAEL: It always helps me.

CARL: There is another problem, or maybe two. Bill and Anthony got ahold of me and we made our arrangements. Anthony had told me that John had approached him, but I assumed that John had spoken with Bill as well. It turns out that Bill saw Jack eyeing up his dick, and knew what I was up to, so he called on his own.

MICHAEL: What difference does that make?

CARL: John had already spoken with two of the brothers, one of which was Anthony, but the other was Ty and Ty wants to fuck Jack as well. And Ty is my pledge trainer. He kind of has my balls in his hands, so to speak. I also didn't tell Jack that I have to validate my pledge requirement, by breeding him ... in the house.

MICHAEL: So, now he needs to take 3, or maybe 4 cocks on Saturday?

CARL: Yes. I'll explain my need to breed him the next time that I see him. He's never denied me access to his ass in the past. I'm guessing that I'm good with that. I'll break Ty to him at the party. Ty already knows that it may not happen on Saturday, plus he may find someone else to keep him busy.

MICHAEL: You're not going to warn him about the size of Anthony's dick?

CARL: I haven't decided on that yet. He's been like a deer in the headlights when he sees a big dick, I'm betting he is only going to be curious about it when he sees it and want to feel it. I'm just concerned about how thick he is.

MICHAEL: I have an idea of how to prepare him for a really thick cock. DP.

CARL: What, you and me? I don't think that would work, he's still pretty inexperienced. Hell, we're pretty inexperienced. I've never done a DP with anyone.

MICHAEL: I'm not surprised. You're almost big enough for 2 already. I was thinking Bill and me. All we need to do is get Jack high.

CARL: You are probably right about that. Are you thinking of tomorrow night? The party is on Saturday.

MICHAEL: I'll talk with Bill.

CARL: Thanks. You're a true friend.

Thursday morning, I only had 2 classes, calculus and chemistry. These were the two courses that I had tests in the next week. Carl had quizzed me on calculus last night, at breakfast, Michael offered to quiz me on chemistry tonight.

I thanked him and told him that I would eat dinner early and be by his room by 6. It was a date.

I felt ok with both subjects now, but it never hurt to keep quizzing yourself, and Michael had the same class, and test. We could help each other.

Chemistry 101. Michael was in the course as well. Same lecture, but different lab. Labs were Tues and Thurs, lectures were Mon and Fri. It was an important course in both of our desired majors. I knocked on his door a couple of minutes before 6. He invited me in. Neither one of us was really having a problem, but we spent a half an hour with Michael quizzing me, and I quizzed him for another half an hour.

At 7, there was a knock at the door, and Bill was there. I know there are two guys named Bill in this story, but you'll just have to keep them straight. I am not going to refer to them as white Bill and black Bill. But just in case you're confused, white Bill was at the door.

He saw me in the room with books out, and he said he was sorry. He was just wondering if Michael wanted to have a joint? He held the joint out.

MICHAEL (while looking at me): What do you think Jack? Are we done with the quizzing?

JACK: Works for me. I think we both have this. Its another week before the test, and we can quiz some more before then.

Bill walked in the room, saw the lighter on Carl's desk and lit it up. He handed the joint to Michael, who handed it to me. We were able to get 2 tokes each before Michael grabbed a set of hemostats to use as a roach clip.

JACK: Hey. Are those new? I saw some just like that at John's place. I like these a lot better than the clip you had before.

MICHAEL: Carl liked them too, and he went to the medical supply store and bought 3 of them. These are yours if you'd like them.

One more toke each, and the joint was gone. Not long after that, so were our pants. Bill and Michael had almost identical sized dicks, 8 inches and moderately thick. While Michael was 5'7", Bill was 6'6" tall. He was smooth all over, having been a swimmer in high school and continued shaving everything, even his crotch, after coming to college. I found this bare groin to be extremely sexy. I got on my knees and started sucking it to the root.

BILL: Who have you been sucking Jack? You couldn't take it all the way down that easily last time.

He knew that I had been sucking Carl. He didn't need to know about John or Alan.

JACK: Carl has a knack of opening up a throat.

While Bill was feeding me his cock, Michael was behind me, eating my ass.

Michael would later suggest to me that we shave like Bill does. He loves eating a hairless ass and sucking on a cock without getting hair in his mouth. It was a deal.

BILL: Jack. I want to fuck you again.

I got up and found the Vaseline. I had Bill lay on the bed. Michael greased up my ass, and I was about to climb up on the bed and lower myself onto Bill's cock, but Bill requested reverse cowgirl.

JACK: What is that?

Michael grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me 180 degrees, then had me back up towards Bill and we worked his cock into my ass. I assumed Michael was going to stand in front of me and feed me his cock, but he had me lay back. Then he scooted between my legs and started stroking my cock, slowly. He lowered his head and took me in his mouth. As he was doing this, Bill was working his cock back and forth.

Here's another thing to add to my favorite things list. Being fucked, while being sucked. Then Michael started inserting his finger on top of Bill's cock.

BILL: Oh damn. It's like you're stroking my cock while I'm fucking Jack.

Michael worked a second finger in. I think this is as full as I've ever felt. Then Michael removed his fingers, took his mouth off my cock and greased up his dick.

JACK: What's going on? Are you serious?

MICHAEL: Relax Jack. I've done this before and it works. And it's a great experience for all 3 guys.

With that, Michael pressed his dick to my already filled hole. After a moment, I felt the head slip in. Then Michael worked the rest of his dick in. I had 16 inches of cock in my ass at this time, but it wasn't the length, it was the thickness. This was more than Carl.

JACK: Oh my god. This ..... feels ...... amazing.

They each slipped out at one point or another, and each time they re-entered, it got easier.

MICHAEL: I love this feeling. It's like Bill's cock is stroking me, and I'm in the tightest hole ever.

Michael was doing most of the thrusting. Bill had his feet on the ground, and because he was so tall, he was able to thrust up into my ass. My dick was ready to explode. Michael asked me where I wanted his cum?

JACK: Dealer's choice. Wherever you like.

I was panting and moaning like a stuck pig. Years later, I would discover this was an apt description.

Michael started pumping a little harder and he started cumming in my ass. Then, he withdrew and shot a couple of streams on my stomach.

BILL: Oh man. Having you cum on top of my cock is something I can't describe. It seems so nasty and so hot as well.

Bill was moving me up and down on his cock. He told me that he was about to add another load to my ass.

BILL: Are you ready for it Jack?

JACK: Fuck yes. Please breed me.

BILL: Well ... You did say please.

Michael finished me off with a blowjob. The whole episode took a little more than a half hour, but I was exhausted from it. You try taking 2 dicks up your ass and see how you feel. I asked Michael to thank Carl for the hemostats, grabbed them and headed down to my room.

When I got back to my room, Alan was there, but he wasn't naked on his bed. It looked like he had been crying. I asked him what was up. He had received a letter from his high school girlfriend. She had found somebody at the college which she attended and wanted to let Alan know before any word could get to him. She wanted him to know she was sorry, but that had not made any promises.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
211 Followers
12