Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 11

Story Info
Jack finds a girl ... or does she find him.
5.7k words
4.79
3.7k
1
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
246 Followers

TY: Ok. Get dressed and get downstairs and start to mingle.

With this, he reaches into John's closet and pulls out a couple of grass skirts and tosses them on John's bed.

JACK: What is that?

TY: Those are your uniforms tonight. As a pledge, Carl is required to wear one. I brought an extra one along for you if you are interested.

I looked at Carl. He dropped his towel and proceeded to put his briefs on, and then the grass skirt.

CARL: What do you think, Jack? Join me?

JACK: Give me another hit of that joint.

John handed me a joint and a lighter. I took a big toke, and followed Carl's lead.

We headed towards the stairs, and I could hear the garbled conversations of the people on the main floor. As we walked down the stairs, I asked Carl if all of the pledges were going to be wearing these skirts, and why they had brought one for me?

CARL: Yes, and I'm not sure why you got one, but thanks for dressing in it. I'm not usually shy, but going down to this party half dressed has had me freaked out all week.

Carl steered me to the big room on our right. A bar was set up in there. He told me that as his guest, I would be able to drink for free all night. All of the paying guests were given a drink ticket at the door when they paid the cover charge. The ticket allowed them one free drink, and then they paid for the rest.

Carl and I grabbed a beer, and we returned to the other side of the house and watch the band set up. I saw several other guys (all of them black) wearing the grass skirts. Occasionally, one of the older members (I assumed they were members because they were also black), spoke with them and the guy in the skirt headed off and returned with a beer or a drink and handed it to the person that had sent him out.

JACK: Are you expected to act as servants for the upper classmen here?

CARL: Yes, although they may not ask me to do anything for them. I'm sure that the word has spread that I've fulfilled my pledge requirements, and the fact that I'm with you and you're also in the skirt, I may be left alone.

A girl that was in my PoliSci class came over to us and said hello. Her name was Mary.

MARY: I know you from PoliSci, don't I? My name is Mary. Nice outfit. I didn't realize this was a costume party.

JACK: Hey Mary. I don't think it is. I'm Jack and this is my friend Carl. He is pledging here, and this is the pledge costume. He asked me to wear one as well, so he wouldn't be so embarrassed.

MARY: Well, hello Carl. I've seen you around campus. You never looked like someone that would embarrass easily.

CARL: I don't normally, but this was a little out of my comfort zone.

MARY: I've seen a few other guys in the same outfit. Are you guys wearing any underwear? I swear that I saw a dick poking through one of those skirts.

I couldn't believe she just asked that.

MARY: Jack. You're blushing. Now, you, I thought was someone that would embarrass easily. Guess I was right.

CARL: We were not required to wear underwear, but Jack and I chose to do so.

I couldn't believe that Carl was talking to a stranger about our underwear. Of course, she was a good looking stranger.

JACK: The fact that we were high before they presented me with this outfit made it easier to commit to it.

MARY: You two smoke dope? Do you have any on you?

Then she looked down. I was hard again and glad that I had worn the briefs.

MARY: Guess that you don't really have anywhere to store it, but it's good to know. I love to smoke. Carl. Do you know anyone here that we could smoke with?

CARL: Yes, but no-one is allowed upstairs besides members that live here. If I can line something up, I'll find you and see if you're still interested.

MARY: Thanks. Oh, there is Amy. Excuse me while I go and speak with her.

CARL: No problem, Mary. I'll look for you later.

After Mary walked away.

CARL: I'm glad that I chose to wear the briefs. I'm not sure how she would react to seeing a black snake sticking out of the front of my skirt.

I was in the middle of taking a swig of my beer, and almost spit it out. I started coughing. Carl was hitting my back to help me out.

CARL: She wants it Jack. I'm going to find John and see if we can use his room. Stay here and I'll be back in a while.

I sipped on my beer and watched the band set up. I had one of the members (again, I assumed he was a member) come up next to me. He introduced himself as Ken.

KEN: You're Carl's friend, correct?

I acknowledged that I was. Ken explained that he was the chapter president, and thanked me for helping Carl out.

JACK: It was my pleasure. Carl is a friend of mine, and I was glad to help him.

KEN: Cool. I'd like to talk with you later, but the band is about to start, and it's going to get too loud in here soon. Please look for me before you leave.

JACK: Sure.

Ken walked off and entered a door on this floor. Carl returned shortly after that and told me that he had not been able to locate John and suggested that we head downstairs and look for him. I had never been downstairs, so we headed down to look around. At the bottom of the stairs, we took a left and headed into a big room. There was a ping pong table in there, and some people were playing beer pong. Carl and I watched it for a moment. The cups they were using were not big, so there weren't many balls landing in the cups, but when one did, the guy on that side of the table had to chug the beer. There were several guys and girls participating. Once a person chugged the beer, they had to wipe the table for any spilled beer, and step aside for the next person.

On the other side of the room, were a couple of couches and a TV was on a stand. It was the biggest TV that I think I had ever seen. I found out later that it was 27 inches. They were watching the late game. USC was playing Oregon. USC was favored to win the Pac 8, and if we won our conference, we would be meeting them in the Rose Bowl.

CARL: Come on. We don't want to get sucked into this. We need to find John.

Carl pointed to the restroom next door. He told me that was the men's room for the party, or the bushes behind the house. There was a larger restroom on the first floor, and that was designated for the ladies. Across the hall was a laundry room, empty. Carl led me down the hall. We rounded the corner and there was a room, and inside was a pool table. We looked in there and there were a few couples. All of them had a black man and a white girl. One of the pledges were in there, just inside the door. I saw that a girl was rubbing the groin area of the pledge (it was J, who had let me in earlier in the evening). I heard her say to him: "It's a shame that you're not allowed to cum until you a full member."

GUY ACROSS THE ROOM: Kathy! What are you doing? He's not a toy for you to use. J. Why don't you get me a beer?

J turned and bumped into Carl and me. I couldn't resist. I copped a quick feel. I felt sorry for him. She had him quite worked up.

J (whispering to me): Fuck Jack. Don't do that. I'm ready to blow.

And he scooted by us and headed upstairs. The band started up and even down here, it was tough to hear anyone. Carl leaned into my ear and said: "John's not here either. There's a few more rooms down here."

Next door was a weight room. Wow. This place seemed to have everything. I asked Carl about that.

CARL: Just about everything. There is no kitchen or dining room. Most of the members have meal contracts at one of the dorms. It's a pain in the ass in the dead of winter, but the guys that live here don't mind.

Living here. That reminded me.

JACK: Did you and Michael sign that lease this week?

Carl had mentioned that he and Michael were planning on rooming together and had found a 3 bedroom apartment, and they had asked me to join them there.

CARL: Yes. Have you decided?

JACK: If the offer is still available, I'd like to join you.

CARL: Cool. No one is here. Let's go.

We checked two more rooms, both for storage. When we looked in the last room, there was a guy in there pounding away on a girl. Carl apologized, and we backed out.

JACK: Why didn't he just take her up to his room?

CARL: If he is a member, he may not have a room here. He's not supposed to be fucking down here tonight, but I'm not telling anyone.

I found out that there was another staircase at this end of the house. Carl had me follow him up. Another pledge was stationed at the first floor landing, presumably acting as security. Carl and he exchanged a greeting and we headed up to the second floor. There we ran into Ty.

TY: Whoa. What are you two doing up here? Carl, you're supposed to be serving the brothers on the main floor.

CARL: Sorry, Ty. We were looking for my brother. We were just going to check his room.

TY: Ok. Go ahead.

He stepped aside to let us pass, and as we did, he grabbed my ass. I stopped in my tracks, and he worked his hand through the grass, and then under my briefs. I felt his fingers near my hole. I leaned back a little to give him access. Carl had reached the corner of the hall, turned and saw what was going on. He stopped and just watched.

TY: Go ahead Jack. I've got to go downstairs and make sure the pledges are doing what they are supposed to.

When we turned the corner, John's room was right there. The door was partially open, and Carl went in.

CARL: Good. I'm glad you're here. I looked a little while ago and you were gone.

JOHN: I was mingling. I just came up for a moment. What's up?

Carl explained that he had a young lady that was interested in smoking some dope, and asked John if he could escort us up here and then if we could use his room?

JOHN: Sure. Anything for my little brother.

We headed downstairs. Carl was almost immediately corralled by an upperclassman, and sent off to do an errand.

I stood with John and then Ken approached us.

JOHN: Ken. Have you met Jack yet?

KEN: Yes. Can we go up to your room? I'm hoping it'll be a little quieter up there. I can't hear anything in my room (nodding towards the door that I had seen him go through). I wanted to talk with Jack.

JOHN: Sure thing.

JACK: What about Carl?

KEN: Carl can take care of himself for a while. Come on.

We headed up the stairs and back to John's room.

KEN: Do you have any of that weed, John?

John reached into the bedside table and pulled out a joint, lit it up and passed it to Ken, who took a toke and passed it to me.

KEN: Jack. I don't know if you're aware of it, but we do have one member of the house who is white.

After exhaling and passing the joint to John, I told him that I had heard about that.

KEN: Well, Adam is graduating this year. We have a tradition of having a white member. I was wondering if you would be interested in pledging us?

Whoa. Here, I thought he just wanted me to suck his dick or something. I hadn't expected anything like this.

JACK: I'm not sure. I'd have to know how much it cost, I guess and I more or less have told Carl that I would live with him and Michael next year.

Ken started unbuttoning his shirt, then John handed me the joint. I took the joint, and took my toke. I held my breath and closed my eyes. I sort of knew what I'd find when I opened them. I wasn't surprised, or disappointed. Ken stood in front of me, nude. He was about my height, at 6 feet, and a little more slender. Between his legs, he had 4 or 5 inches of black cock, It wasn't hard, yet.

He picked up his cock, pointing it at me and said: "I hear that you give a pretty good blow job. Why don't you get on your knees and give me an example, and I can give you more information."

He didn't have to ask me twice. I got down on my knees and accepted his cock in my mouth.

KEN: If you are accepted, and you would have to accepted by the house, the cost would be nothing.

I looked up at him, stopping the blow job that I was giving him.

KEN: Keep working on that. That is feeling good.

Ken was stiffening up quickly, and was growing to a solid 8 inches.

KEN: You do enjoy sucking black cock?

I just nodded my head and continued sucking.

KEN: And I can tell that you are getting pretty good at it. Lick my balls too. I love that.

I took his cock out of my mouth, lifted it up so that I had better access to his balls and went to work on them.

KEN: And I know that you have been fucked by a few of the brothers here, so I think you enjoy that as well?

I looked up at him and said that I have enjoyed everything here so far, then returned to sucking on his balls.

KEN: That's it Jack. Worship those balls.

I was stroking his cock as I did this.

KEN: Ok. Now get that dick back in your mouth.

I brought the dick back down and started licking it. There was precum (my treat) waiting for me. I slurped it up and worked the dick trying to get more.

KEN: Now. The brothers here don't always get as much pussy and ass as they would like. As a result, we like to keep a willing bottom around to help them out.

I stopped sucking his dick, and when I tried to get off his cock to ask him a question, he just held my head on his cock, and started fucking my face.

KEN: There would be limits. You wouldn't be required to take more than 2 cocks a night, but if you wanted more, that would be up to you. There would be a sign up list on the board downstairs. When you were ready, you would go to the first name on the list that was available, and service him. It's not a perfect system, but its worked for several years. You would be excused on evenings before tests, and the entire week of midterms and finals each semester. Again, this is your choice. But we want you to graduate, so that you can be here for at least 3 years.

I was in a 6 year program, and expected to get a PhD eventually, so that meant I might be here a lot longer than that. I managed to get my head off his cock.

JACK: So I wouldn't be able to choose who's cock I sucked or got fucked by? What about Carl? Michael? What if I wanted to have a girl over?

KEN: If you have the energy to have a girl over, that is up to you. Carl is a member, so he can sign up for your services, but at least at the house, he is limited to no more than once a week. Who is this Michael? Get back to work on this cock ... please.

John (I had forgotten about him) stepped forward and moved my head back to Ken's cock. He told Ken about Michael.

KEN: So you like white dick as well? The way you're handling this dick of mine, I'm not surprised. But why would you want a scrawny white dick, when you could have all of the big, black cock you could handle?

I reached up and gently squeezed his balls, while taking as much of him into my mouth as possible. This was not the easiest position to deep throat someone. I thought about maybe fingering his ass, to get him to cum faster, but that wasn't necessary.

KEN: Fuck. Here it comes. I want to see you swallow it all.

And he proceeded to dump a load of cum in my mouth. A little dribbled out the side of my mouth, but happily swallowed the rest. After removing his cock, I wiped up the cum on my face and proceeded to clean my fingers off. Seeing a little cum at the end of his dick, I took the head in my mouth again and gave it a good suck to get whatever was left.

When that was done, I sat on John's bed to process all of this. I looked at John, expecting that he was going to have me blow him as well. I was disappointed. John still had his clothes on.

JACK: So. This white guy that lives here, could I talk with him? When would you need an answer from me?

KEN: Adam is around somewhere tonight. I'm sure that John can introduce you to him. You don't need to answer tonight, but we would like a decision within the next few weeks.

JACK: Ok. Thanks for the offer, I guess.

KEN: No problem. That was a good blow job, and the reports I got from John, Anthony and Bill were excellent. I'm not much on fucking a guy's ass, so I'll have to take their word about that. Let us know.

Ken was dressed. He thanked John for the use of his room, and left.

JACK: Wow. Did you know he was going to ask me about this?

JOHN: He mentioned it to me earlier tonight. Think about it. I'd like regular access to that ass.

JACK: If I lived with Carl and Michael, wouldn't I be able to come over here and help you out?

JOHN: Yes, you would. But if you lived with Carl and Michael, you may not have the energy to come over here to help a brother out. Come on. Let's go find Carl.

I followed John out of his room. It was now about 10 o'clock. I have been sucking and being fucked on and off for the last 4 hours. I couldn't forget about losing my virginity as well. We headed downstairs. We found Carl manning the front door. He said that he was stationed there for the next half hour. John told him that when he was done, to find him and we could use his room.

CARL: Why don't you see if you can find Mary. Let her know that we can get some weed for her if she would like, but let her know it will be at least 30 minutes.

I started looking around for Mary. The crowd was heavy. As I worked my way through the crowd, I felt several hands on my ass. Then I felt one on my groin. I wasn't hard, but if that hand wasn't moved, I would be soon. I looked for who's hand this was, and I found a white guy, about 5'8" tall, slender and smiling.

GUY WITH HIS HAND ON MY COCK: Hi. I'm Adam. I heard that you were looking for me?

JACK: Hi Adam. I'm Jack. Actually, I was looking for someone else, but I would like to talk with you. You live in the house?

ADAM: I do.

JACK: I'd like to call you this week and set a time when we can talk.

ADAM: Sure thing. Carl has the number to the house. Give me a call.

He gave me another stroke, and then left. It took almost 15 minutes, but I finally found Mary. She was speaking to another guy from our PoliSci course. His name was Todd. When I walked up, Mary's eyes brightened (god, she was cute).

TODD: Whoa Jack. Why are you wearing that? I thought it was only the pledges wearing those skirts.

JACK: Hey Todd. It's a long story, but its basically a favor for a friend, who is pledging here.

TODD: What are you? His bitch?

MARY: Relax Todd. He's just helping a friend. Would you mind getting me a water?

TODD: Ah. Sure.

MARY: Thank god you came along. I thought I was going to have to fight him off. Let's get away from this spot, and see if we can lose him. Do you know of somewhere we could go?

JACK: Well. I know the house. We'll have to get to the stairs.

I grabbed her hand and we worked our way through the crowd. As we neared the front door, I saw Carl, Ken and Ty speaking with a police officer. I saw Todd waiting at the drink table in the next room. We headed down the stairs. On my way down, I ran into John coming up.

JACK: John. Can you take us up to your room?

John looked at Mary and said sure.

He led us back up the stairs. As we passed the front door, I saw the police officers leaving.

Once we got to his room, John asked what was up?

JACK: Mary. This is John. He is Carl's brother. We just needed to get Mary away from a guy.

JOHN: Hello Mary. Glad I could help.

He pulled out the desk chair and suggested that Mary take a seat. He asked us if we wanted to smoke a joint?

JACK: I think that we want to wait for Carl, but yes, if you have one that would be great.

John reached into the bedside drawer (I wondered how many joints he had in there) and pulled out a joint and set it on the table.

JOHN: I'll go downstairs and see if I can get Carl relieved. Did you see the police there?

JACK: Yeah. I wonder what that was about?

JOHN: Stay here a few minutes. I'll go roust up Carl.

And he left the room.

MARY: I see the pledges running all around this place. Its like they are acting as servants.

JACK: I think, tonight, they are. Carl finished his pledging tonight, so I think he has been exempt from most of it.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
246 Followers
12