Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 17

Story Info
Another proposition... this time no is not an option.
5.1k words
4.6
1.8k
00

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers

It was 1973. I was attending a large, midwestern University. The upcoming Saturday was the biggest football game of the season.

Michael broke the news to me. "I'm going to miss the game this weekend. My mother called, and she expects me to come home this weekend and wouldn't take no for an answer. My godmother is coming in from New York and I've gotta be there."

I was stunned. "Wow. I can't believe you're going to miss the game."

"Neither can I. Fuck."

Carl added. "But, he gave his ticket to my Dad. So, you'll meet him this Saturday."

Carl had told me a couple of things about his Dad. He worked 2 jobs to help pay for Carl and John's education. They both had scholarships, but there were a lot of expenses not covered. John is Carl's brother. Carl told me that John and his Dad both had the biggest dicks he has seen. I know why he's seen John's, he never told me how he knew how big his father was.

John had 11 inches, but it was not as thick as Carl's 9. Carl told me his Dad was as long as John, and as thick as he was.

We were in the cafeteria. I looked around to see who could hear us.

As quietly as I could, I asked, "You never told me how you know how big your father is?"

Michael laughed. "Tell him. This is good."

Now Carl looked around. "My best friend growing up was a white kid, next door. His name is Jim. He is a lot like me in height and weight, and we were born a couple of weeks apart. We both turned 18 in March of this year. In May, I came into the house. Dad thought I had baseball practice."

"I didn't know you played baseball. For the high school?"

"Yeah. I was a bench warmer. Well, practice was cancelled, and I walked into the house, and I heard moaning. I could tell it wasn't my mother, and it sounded like a guy. When I got upstairs to my room, I found it was coming from there. When I looked in, my father was fucking Jim. It turns out, Jim loves big, black cock. My father didn't lose a stroke. He just looked at me and said, 'Do you want sloppy seconds?'"

I couldn't believe this. "No."

I looked around again. "You shared a guy with your father?"

Carl just smiled. "I can hook you up with him if you're interested?"

"With Jim or your father?"

Carl laughed. "With Dad, but I could always check with Jim if you like."

"I've got the date with Mary this Saturday after the game."

Carl acknowledged that he knew. "I sort of figured that. He can probably stay at the KOK house (that was his brother's fraternity, Kappa Omega Kappa) for the night. We can have an early lunch on Sunday and head over there after."

I finished chewing my food. "That may work. He's that big, eh?"

"I don't think you'll be disappointed."

"Were you planning on being there too?"

"That would be up to you."

I thought about it for only a few seconds. "I think that would be fuckin' hot."

Carl nodded. "I'll call him this week. Since he's in town, I'll probably be at the bars with him on Saturday night. I'm not sure that I'll be around for you and Mary."

"Ok. Concert is at 7:30 and probably done by 9. We would be back here about 9:30. I can knock on your door if you like."

Carl smiled. "I would like."

When I was with Mary this last Saturday, she mentioned that she would like to see me suck a cock and get fucked by a cock. She also said that she was in college to try a lot of different cocks, and she would like to have me watch her when she does this. Life was good.

We returned to their room, smoked some pot. Michael and I got in a 69, with me on top, and then Carl fucked me in my ass. Michael enjoyed the fact that I could get his 8" dick balls deep in my throat, and I enjoyed when Carl fucked me balls deep with his 9".

We finished up, and I decided it was time to head back to my room. I grabbed a towel and hit the shower so I wouldn't have to do so in the morning. Upon returning, I again decided to walk back to my room with the towel over my shoulder. Dick was about to enter his room and he saw me. He held his hand up for me to stop and looked in his room. I heard him say something, then toss his coat in the room and closed the door.

Dick said quietly, "Is Alan in your room?"

"I don't think so."

I checked my room to confirm, and waved him in. I grabbed the Vaseline and rubbed some on the outside doorknob. As I was closing the door, I think I saw Dick's roommate looking our way through a partially open door. I closed the door and locked it.

"Need help Dick?"

"Yes, please."

Well ... He did say please.

I knelt down in front of him and grabbed his gym shorts to bring them down. He was wearing boxers this time, to my disappointment. Guess he got his laundry done. His dick was sticking through the fly.

I pulled his boxers down and took him in my mouth. 7" of thick, white cock. And it was hard as steel. I really didn't think he was going to last long. He had an upward curve, so it was difficult to get him in my throat this way, but I did the best that I could, and I stroked his balls. Within 5 minutes, he was cumming. I was about to stand up and feed my cock to him, when I heard the doorknob. If it was Alan, he now had grease on his hand, and he was aware that I was occupied. I figured he would head to the bathroom to wash his hand, so we had a minute to get Dick out of here. He got his shorts on, and I opened the door. No-one in the hall, and I let him out. I put the towel around my waist, and found something to wipe the doorknob with. As I was finishing up, Alan came up to me. "All clear?"

"Yep. Sorry that your hand got greasy."

"No problem. Anyone I know?"

"No."

Alan had pried before, but I rarely told him exactly what or who was happening, and he was fine with that. I filled Alan in on my plans for Saturday, at least with Mary possibly coming back here.

"Two weeks in a row? Lucky guy."

If Mary was around long enough, I may introduce her to Alan. She may enjoy meeting him. I got my sleeping shorts on and told Alan that I was heading for bed.

I saw my TA from Chemistry, Robert, on Tuesday. He had told me that he wanted me to suck his cock but was not allowed to do anything until the semester was over. I had his number written down.

As I was heading down to Michael's room to meet for dinner, Rufus waved me over to his room. "I've got the first two guys lined up for you. Are you free on Sunday?"

I had agreed to get fucked by 3 members of the KOK house to help him with pledging. I had done the same thing for Carl.

While these guys were fucking me, Rufus would be feeding me his cock. Rufus was a black guy, standing 6'5 and weighing 240 lbs. He had been given a scholarship for our football team to play linebacker but messed his knee up in one of his last games of high school. The Dr recommended that he not play in college. Rufus was a smart guy, and the university arranged an academic scholarship for him. He had been accepted into the 6 year medical school program. He was one of only 20 freshmen in that program this year.

Rufus' cock was just as impressive as his body. 10 inches and probably the thickest I have sucked. I've wanted to have Rufus fuck me, but he has passed when I offered, because he thought I would wake up the whole dorm. He may have been right about that.

Once I finished with the third guy for Rufus' pledging, then Rufus would need to fuck me to complete that part of his requirement. This was looking like another busy weekend.

I asked him. "Do you know who the 2 guys are?"

I was told that it could not be the same 3 guys that fucked me for Carl (they were Carl's brother, John, Anthony (along with his girlfriend, Beth) and Bill).

"Ty is the first one and he lined up another guy. I don't know his name yet."

I remembered that Carl warned me about some of the guys in the house. "I've heard some of these guys can get a little rough. Can you find out who this other guy is?"

"No-one is going to get rough with you while I'm around, but yes. I'll get you his name."

I got the impression that Carl's father was going to fuck me that afternoon, and maybe Carl. I'll have to explain it to Carl, and if he's planning on being there, he would have to settle for a blow job. I've been spit roasted by brothers (John and Carl) and now maybe by father and son. Shit. We would probably be using John's room. I hope he wasn't expecting anything.

It was going to be a busy Sunday. "Ok. How about 3 o'clock so we have enough time to get back for dinner."

Rufus nodded. "I'll see what I can do. "

I thought he might ask me for a blow job, but he just opened the door for me. I rubbed his groin on the way out. He was hard. "You want me to take care of that before I leave?"

"Thanks, but I know that you want to get to dinner."

Carl, Michael and I had dinner. They told me they both had to go to the library tonight. We split up and I headed to my room. As usual, Alan was out.

I put on the local classical station. They were playing Mozart's Symphony #40 in G Minor. I enjoyed studying to classical music. I reviewed my notes for tomorrow, and then picked up the Asimov book. I hadn't even sucked a cock today.

Alan returned to the room, and that stat changed.

I saw Mary on Wednesday and Friday but didn't even have lunch with her. I saw her leave the hall with another guy again on Friday. I'm not sure if it was the same guy or not. It didn't bother me. I was seeing her tomorrow.

Michael was leaving for home after his last class today, so I headed back to the dorm. I saw him at lunch.

I asked him, "How are you getting home?"

"I'm taking the bus to the airport. My father and mother are picking up my godmother from the airport this afternoon. Then they will pick me up. Once my father found out that I was going to have to miss the football game, he told my mother that was nonsense. This may be the biggest game at the Stadium in my college life."

It was already the biggest game of the last decade. Both teams were 10-0. They were ranked 2, we were ranked 3.

"But you no longer have a ticket. You gave it to Carl's father."

"We ran in to a bit of luck there. Adam (that guy from the fraternity house) had a spare ticket. I don't know where or how he got it, but Carl's dad will be sitting in the Senior section, on the 40 yard line."

Adam was the only white guy in the KOK house. He was given free room in exchange for the use of his holes. There were limits on how often he could be used, but he was bred and fed quite a few times a week, or so I've been told. Adam was graduating this year, and they were looking for a replacement. The chapter president had asked me if I were interested. I had decided that it wasn't for me. I had decided to rent an apartment with Michael and Carl next year. It was going to be a long hike for me in the mornings, but I was willing to try it for a year.

I asked Michael, "So will you be back tonight?"

"Yes. If you're around, you'll probably be able to meet my parents ... if you're interested."

"Sure thing. Knock on my door when you get back."

We finished lunch and headed up to Michael's room. He had just enough time to smoke a joint before he had to run to the bus stop at the Union.

Carl said, "It's great that Michael is going to get to see the game."

"Yeah. And you were able to find another ticket for your father."

"Sometimes things just work out. But this room is going to have to be quiet tonight, if Michael is bringing his parents up here."

Carl was getting hard. His shorts were having a tough time holding it in. I said, "Good point."

Carl asked me, "How about shaving my ass, and then eating it?"

Carl had shaved his groin a couple days earlier.

"Yeah? Sure, I'd like to help you out there."

We got a bowl of hot water and spread a couple of towels on the floor. Carl didn't have much hair there, so it didn't take long. Once I wiped his ass clean of shaving cream, I gave it a lick from his balls up.

"There you go Jack. Just like that."

I had Carl lay on his bed and hold his feet up. This allowed me to lick his ass, suck on his balls, and slather his cock. Once I got his cock slick enough, I started using my right hand to jack him off, and I returned to his ass. Carl taught me how to prepare an ass for fucking. I pushed my tongue in his hole, then worked the hole with the tip of my finger. I stuck my finger in my mouth to get it wet, and I stuck it in as far as the second knuckle.

"Whoa Jack. I'm not ready for that."

"It's just a finger you big baby. How about a prostate massage?"

"Ok. I'll try that."

I inserted my finger full depth and found his prostate. I moved my finger along that bump, as I went to work on his cock with my mouth. Carl was so thick and so long, that I was not able to get him all in my throat from this position, but I got as much as possible.

"Keep going Jack. I'm liking this."

He blew a huge load after a few more minutes of this.

"Thanks Jack. How about if we have another couple of hits of weed, and then I can return the favor. However, I have something else that I want to massage you with."

I expected that something else was 9 inches, and thick, and I had just milked it dry. But we were 18 years old, and our refractory period was minimal in those years. Since I had wet dreams about those type of prostate massages, I readily agreed.

In 20 minutes, Carl was long dicking me. He was alternating between pinching my nipples and lightly stroking my cock. It did not take long for me to lose my load over my chest. Carl just kept pumping away. He had cum less than 30 minutes earlier, so he had a little more staying power. I could tell he was going for a second cumming from my cock. Both he and his brother had accomplished this with me. I'm afraid that I wasn't exactly quiet when I came the second time. Rufus might be upset with me. Carl finally came again, filling my ass with his seed. He left his cock in my ass, slowly working it in and out, until it finally plopped out.

We finished the pot in his bong, and I went to my room so that I could take a shower. I remembered that Carl said he wasn't ready for that yet when I was fingering him. I wondered if I had a chance to fuck him. That is something for my bucket list. Maybe if I said please.

As I was drying off, Dick had come in to take a shower. He placed his hand on my ass.

"Are you ready for a piece of that Dick?"

No-one else was in the area.

Dick looked around. I had told him that if he wanted it, he would only have to give me a blow job; however, if he wanted me to fuck him, I was more than willing to do that too. "Yes."

"I hate to tell you no, but I'm a little tired. We'll find a time."

"I heard you in Carl's room. I've heard he's huge."

"I don't normally share that information. If you're curious, Carl may be willing to show you. Besides, you have nothing to be ashamed of."

And I started to stroke his cock. It was far too public of an area for this type of play, so I wrapped my towel around me to go back to my room. Dick removed his towel, and I got a glimpse of that steel rod between his legs. I looked left and right, got down on one knee and took it in my mouth. A 3 second suck, and I was back up.

"Enjoy your shower, Dick."

Dick swore. He turned the water on, and I left.

I was just about to my room, when a guy by the name of Brad stopped me.

Shit. This was the other guy that Michael had told me about. He had propositioned Michael asking to fuck him. Michael said only if he was willing to let Michael fuck him as well. Brad had said no to that.

Brad put his hand on my shoulder. "I've heard that you like to suck dick, Jack."

I looked around. We were alone, except Rufus was watching us from down by his room.

"Well. It depends on the dick."

Brad was a muscle head. He had 20 pounds and an inch on me. He started to push down on my shoulder. I resisted. Next thing I knew, there was a black hand grabbing Brad's off my shoulder. "Hey Brad. Can I help you with something."

"No. Jack and I were just discussing something private."

"Ok. Jack. When you get a chance, I'd like to talk with you about Sunday."

"Sure. Let me get dressed and I'll be right down."

Brad said that he would talk with me later and headed off towards his room. Rufus was still there.

I watched Brad walk away, and said to Rufus, "You can come in my room while I get dressed and we can talk in there."

Once in my room, Rufus asked me, "Was that fuckhead giving you a problem?"

"He was asking about a blow job, but we were still in negotiations."

"He didn't look like he was negotiating."

"Well thanks for being there. I would like to think I could handle myself, but I appreciate the help. Did you really want to talk with me about Sunday?"

"I got the name of the other guy. He's an incoming freshman that goes by Jay."

"I know Jay. That works well for me. I didn't know he had finished with his pledge requirement."

Jay had found a MILF that was willing to help him out. I knew Ken, Ty and John were the volunteers. Apparently, they made it happen quickly.

I actually groped Jay once while he was in a grass skirt. I liked what I felt.

"Cool. We're set up for 3 in Ty's room."

"Ok. I expect to be in the house that whole afternoon."

"I heard something about that. Carl's father, eh?"

"Carl told you?"

"No. His brother John. We were looking for a room for Jay to use, and John told us about it then. So, both Jay and I know about it. Well, I think you need some rest. Let me know if Brad bothers you again."

"I can handle Brad, but thanks."

A nap sounded good. I turned on the classical station and fell asleep to Brahms Piano Concerto #2 in B Flat.

Alan woke me up at 5:30. "Are you planning on eating dinner here?"

"Yeah. How about you?"

"I was just heading down."

"Mind if we invite Carl and Rufus?"

"Sure. I'd like to hear what Rufus has to say about THE game tomorrow."

Carl was in and ready for dinner. Rufus was not.

After dinner, Alan went to the library (again) and Carl and I went to our rooms to study awaiting Michael's return.

At about 7:30, there was a knock at my door. It was partially open, so I said come in. Brad walked into the room. I put down my book and stood up. I found myself back on my bed, with my head cracking against the wall, as Brad pushed me back. "You tell that nigger to stay away from me, or I'm going to cut your balls off."

"Why don't you tell that nigger yourself?" Rufus was filling the doorway to my room.

"You've got two choices dickhead. Either you go with me down to the RA and tell him exactly what just happened, or I'm going to take you outside and beat the ever loving shit out of you. Let me know what you decide."

Brad looked at me, then said to Rufus, "Fuck you!"

And he tried to leave, but Rufus was still in the doorway. Brad found out why the University had given him that football scholarship. He was an immovable object.

"So, you want option 2. That is just fine with me."

Suddenly, another voice from behind Rufus asked what was going on here? It was the RA. Apparently, word got around fast.

Rufus stepped aside, and the RA (Harry) stepped into the room. He looked at me. "Are you ok Jack? Can you stand up?"

I saw, I heard, but I couldn't answer. Brad tried to leave again, but Rufus wouldn't let him.

Harry looked around. "You need to stay here Brad."

Harry kneeled on my bed and took a look at the back of my head. Then said, "Have someone get me a warm, wet washcloth."

I heard Rufus relay this to someone in the hall.

Harry looked at Brad again. "Ok Brad. Tell me what's going on?"

"Jack and I were having a discussion, and he fell back and hit his head."

Harry looked at me again, then Rufus let Pete, his roommate, in with the washcloth. Harry applied it to the back of my head. The next I saw of it, there was a red spot on it.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
248 Followers
12