Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 20

Story Info
Jack prepares for long Holiday weekend.
4.6k words
4.5
2k
00

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers

On the walk back to the dorm, I said to Carl, "Why didn't you tell me your father was uncut?"

"It never occurred to me that it would make a difference. Did it?"

"Actually, it made things hotter. I've never seen one before."

Rufus was shaking his head. "You guys are something else. Don't you ever talk about normal things?"

When we returned to the dorm, Michael called his father to inquire about the Red Wing tickets for this coming Saturday. His father told him to call back tomorrow night. He'd check into it tomorrow. It was his company, so Michael assumed he had first dibs on the tickets. Michael's mother asked how I was doing?

"He seems to be back to normal today."

He didn't tell her that normal was the I had given 3 blow jobs, and been fucked by one guy, and we hadn't had dinner yet.

Gail said, "Well. Tell him I'm glad. Please remind him that he's invited to dinner on Sunday."

"Yes. Both he and Carl."

He hung up and told me of the status.

We were headed to the cafeteria. Carl and Rufus were already down there.

Rufus said, "I'll talk with Ty about maybe the week after next? Finals come up pretty soon after that and I don't want to stress you out. It can wait until next semester too."

I thought about it for a second. "First Sunday in December? That should work for me. Carl, you're the third guy. That fit your schedule?"

"I can't imagine there being a problem."

Michael had to add his 2 cents, "What about me?"

Rufus looked at him. "What about you?"

"When do I get to fuck him?"

Rufus chuckled, "Little man. Just be happy that I didn't choose you to volunteer. You wouldn't be walking for a month."

We were laughing so hard, everyone on this side of the cafeteria was looking at us.

I told Carl and Michael that I was heading down to my room after dinner. I would see Michael at breakfast in the morning.

My door was open. Surprise. Alan was here. It wasn't even 7 o'clock.

I looked at Alan. "I'm sorry. I never thought to come up here to check. Have you already eaten?"

"Yeah. I was just leaving when I saw you guys enter. How are you feeling?"

"I think I'm back to normal."

"Normal enough to give me a blow job?"

I locked the door. "Can we listen to classical music?"

By the time that the canons were shooting off in Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, Alan was exploding into my mouth.

I picked up my books for tomorrow, studied for a half hour in each subject, then picked up my Asimov. Elizah Bailey, the detective in the novel, had just accused his partner, Daneel Olivaw, of NOT being a robot. Daneel proved him wrong.

After Chemistry lecture in the morning, Robert (the TA that wanted to play) signaled for me to stay behind. Michael waited for me in the hall.

Once he was sure it was safe. "I'm just guessing, but is your friend into dick also?"

I smiled. "I don't know. I'll have to ask him. Should I let him know that you're interested?"

Robert chuckled. "I think that you do know, so, yes. Let him know that I'm interested."

"I can tell you this much. If you want to fuck him, he's going to want to reciprocate."

Robert's smiled broadened. "Oh yeah? He would want to flip? Sure thing."

I had a secret. "You haven't seen his cock yet." I held my hands about 8 inches apart (ok, maybe it was 12).

"Really? That should be interesting. Tell him the biggest dick goes first."

Now I'm wondering how big Robert's dick is.

Michael and Bill had DP'd me. I wonder what it would be like with Robert and Michael?

I'm getting way ahead of myself.

I wondered if Mary would like to see me DP'd? Wow. I wasn't even high.

I told him that I would give Michael his number and have him call if he's interested?

"Thanks."

I walked out of the auditorium, and Michael was there. I told him what we discussed.

Michael looked interested. "He wants to flip?"

"Yeah, and he said biggest dick goes first."

Michael whispered, "How big is his dick?"

"I didn't ask. Do you want me to go back in?"

"No. Let me think about it. You can tell me more about him on the way to your next class."

There wasn't much to tell other than I've been staring at his crotch on and off for 3 weeks.

Next class was PoliSci. I saw Mary when I entered the room, and she waved me over. "Would you like to sit here?"

Hell yeah.

"How is your head? Let me take a look."

I turned my head away from her, so she could look at the back.

"Just a redness there now." She patted my knee. "Lunch after?"

She didn't have to ask me twice.

The dickhead (aka, the professor) started the lecture. There was a 3000 word essay due at the time of our Finals, and would be worth about 40% of our entire grade. He had yet to tell us what the subject would be. He did today: The viability of a third party in today's national politics.

DICKHEAD: "Now I know some of the classes tend to be light on what they expect of you this week, so that should give you plenty of time to start on it."

The dickhead.

Then he proceeded to review the history of third parties in national politics.

I mean, who gives a shit about this stuff. Why did I even take this class?

Then Mary put her hand on my thigh. Well, there were some benefits.

As we were leaving, I said: "Can you believe this? He couldn't have given it to us last week, or the week before?"

Mary just smiled at me. "We can work on it together if you like. Why don't you come over tonight, and we can discuss the outline?"

Sold. I asked her what time I should be over? She suggested 6:30.

We were on the way to her dorm, walking outside.

I said to her, "I've got something to ask you."

"Ask away."

"What if I said that I had a guy that was interested in watching you and a lady friend of his, while you were watching he and I?"

Mary stopped. "I think that would be hot. How soon?"

"I don't know."

"What is she like? Do you know?"

"All that I know is that he's dating an older woman."

"How old? How old is he?"

"He's 18 or 19. She is 39."

Mary smiled. "He's dating a MILF?"

I took her by the arm and started towards her dorm. "How do you know that phrase. I had to have it explained to me."

Mary patted my arm. "It's every girl's dream to be described as a MILF. Even if we don't actually fuck them, it's nice to know that the young guys will want to fuck us."

I couldn't see Mary being anything but a MILF as she aged.

"I do know some stats. She is about 5'6 with 38D breasts."

"You know her breast size?"

My turn to smile. "Just heard it in passing."

"Passing what? The men's room." She started laughing.

Mary said, "Set it up champ. I knew I liked you."

"He's into anal as well."

Mary stopped again. "Oh? For me or for you?"

I started her walking again. "I'm going to tell him that he has to do a 69 with me. I don't think he's ever blown a guy before."

"But, he's fucked a guy?"

"Yes."

"You?"

"Yes."

We were at the walkway up to her dorm. She stopped and kissed me. Then we entered the dorm.

We had lunch and she invited me up to her room again. She gave me a blowjob while we listened to Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! (That Cigarette) by Commander Cody. When I came in her mouth, she stood up and fed my cum to me. "See you tonight, stud."

After pharmacy, I went to the library, and did some research on third parties in America. I saw Michael and Carl at dinner. I told them I was headed over to Mary's tonight. I explained the assignment in PoliSci.

Michael shook his head and said, "The dickhead."

I was back to Mary's dorm a little before 6:30. We exchanged ideas. I told her what I had read this afternoon. She was actually pretty good with this stuff. She filled me in on some other things. She reminded me that "Dickhead" said "National" politics, not Presidential. We discussed it some more, until abouty 8 o'clock.

She had me sit in the chair behind the cracked open door. She started to lower my zipper.

I looked down at her and said, "Isn't there a way that I can do something for you?"

"I can't close that door until after you leave. So I don't think so."

"I feel guilty."

"You don't have to feel guilty. I've got a friend coming over to help me out after you leave."

I looked at her with a question on my face.

Mary explained. "I can close the door if it's one of the other dormmates in here. We're going to help each other."

Ok. That got my mind going. "Damn. Can I find a hiding place to watch?"

"Not tonight. We'll have to see if we can figure out a way on another night. Now, don't get loud."

Sometime during Rock That Boogie, there was a quick knock on the door, and a girl stuck her head in. Mary looked up, and the girl ducked back out. She looked up at me. "That was her. She must be horny. She's a little early."

She brought me to climax, gave me a cummy kiss, and told me to grab my coat. "I'm going to see if I can find her. Now, I'm horny."

She walked me down to the door, and we shared another kiss. I decided to try and call Jay when I returned to the dorm, and see if he had spoken with his MILF.

I got him on the phone, and he said that she was all in. I told him that it might not be until the next semester. It wasn't a problem. Just keep in touch.

I hung up and went down to my room. I grabbed the doorknob, and there was Vaseline on it.

Whoa. Alan had someone in there. I went to the restroom to wash my hand, then knocked on Michael's door. Michael and Carl were both in.

Michael said, "Alan's got a woman in your room."

"Well, I knew he had someone. I got grease all over my hand."

Carl laughed. Then he said, "I like the system. If everyone used that system, there would be a lot more handwashing around here."

Carl held up the bong with a questioning look. I closed the door and nodded my acceptance.

After a few tokes, I asked, "How long have they been down there?"

"About 20 minutes."

I sat back. "Do you guys mind if I hang out here for a while?"

Carl set the bong down. "Tell you what. I didn't get to cum yesterday. How about it you give me a blow job, please?"

Well ... He did say please.

I smiled. "How can I refuse an offer like that?"

Carl got out of his clothes, and leaned back on his bed and pointed at his cock. I went to go to my knees and Michael said, "Take your clothes off Jack."

Always one to cooperate, I did as he suggested. When I lowered my head on Carl's dick, Michael got busy eating my ass. I guess it would've been rude to not include Michael in this. After 20 minutes, I was slurping up a load from Carl, Michael was unloading in my ass, and he had crawled under me to gobble another load from my dick.

As we were getting dressed, Michael told me that his father had come through with the tickets. I told Michael that Mary's mother had consented to driving me home.

Then I had a suggestion for Michael. "If you hook up with Robert, let me know if you think he would be a good dick for a double penetration partner."

Michael smiled. "Oh yeah? You enjoyed that, eh? Well, I've got to tell you that I enjoyed it as well. That settles that. I'll call him tomorrow."

"I may not be ready for anything until next semester."

"He can't do anything with you until next semester anyway."

"Oh yeah. That's right." I looked down the hall, and my door was still closed. Alan could still be in there, or he could be walking her home. Only one way to find out. I walked down and went to reach for the doorknob. Dick saw me, and told me that they left about 5 minutes ago. I thanked him, and unlocked the door. For a quiet day, it had been pretty productive.

I grabbed my towel, and headed for the shower. When I got back to the room, I saw Alan walking down the hall. I waited for him inside our door.

Aland said, "Sorry Jack."

"Nothing to be sorry about. We share this room."

"I know, and actually, I'm not very sorry. I'm pretty happy about it."

"So am I Alan."

I took off my towel, put on my sleep clothes and asked Alan if I could read my book, if I used the lamp from my desk.

"No problem. You can even turn on that crazy music. I can fall asleep to that."

I turned on the radio. They were playing Symphony #5 by Shostakovich.

On Tuesday, I had Chemistry lab in the afternoon. I would be seeing Robert there. After lab, I hung around. When class was clear, I went up to Robert and told him he should be hearing from Michael. I had one question. "How big are you?"

Robert smiled. "My. My. Aren't we forward? I'm afraid you aren't going to find out the answer to that question until next semester. Please ask him to call me."

"I will."

I took a chance that Mary would be in. I asked for her at their desk. They rang her in her room. I hadn't noticed a phone in her room. I wondered if I could have called her? She was on her way down.

Mary came up and gave me a quick kiss. "Hi Jack. This is a nice surprise. You want to come up?"

Yes, but what I said was, "That's not why I came by, but yes, if you're inviting me."

She just waved me along. Once we got to her room, she closed the door, and gave me a big kiss. She reached for my dick, and I became immediately hard. There was a knock on the door. An older woman's voice said: "Miss Parsons. You know you supposed to have the door open."

She opened the door part way.

"I'm sorry. I didn't realize it closed all the way."

The lady walked away.

Mary looked at me. "See. I told you. It's like a fucking prison here, except no fucking."

I still had my hardon. Mary asked me why I came by?

"My last class tomorrow is over at 2. I can come here from there. I'll have a small suitcase with me."

"I won't be back until a little after 3. You can wait in the lobby here if you like."

"Ok. I'll just bring my book. Also, I talked with that guy. Would you be ok with trading partners?"

"A couple's swap? Ohhh. I like that idea."

"How about the Saturday after we return?"

Mary gave me one of those smiles. "You can't set it up for tonight?"

My mouth hung open.

"Just kidding you. Saturday will work for me."

"And if he wants to do anal with you?"

Mary looked over at the door. "Is this one of your black friends, with big cocks?"

I wondered about the glance at the door. "Black yes. Not huge. Not bad either."

Mary put her hands on my hips. "Ok. I have right of final refusal."

"Oh yeah. You're studying to be a lawyer."

She grabbed my cock. "Yeah. I'm looking forward to taking the bar."

She kissed me and asked if there was anything else. Well, there was a little something, but her hall monitor was already suspicious. "Oh yeah. I noticed they called you. Is there a number that I can call you directly?"

"No. Just the number I gave you to the pay phone down the hall. These are in house phones only. I can't call out or receive calls in. I can't wait until I move out next year."

"Do you know where you're living next year?"

"My parents wanted me to come back here next year, but I said no. I said if they wanted me in a dorm, I would only agree to one of the co-ed dorms. My father relented, and rented an apartment for me just down the street. I'll still have a roommate, but separate bedrooms."

I told her about the apartment that I would be sharing with Carl and Michael. Which reminded me, I told her Michael was able to get the tickets to the hockey game. We would be double dating with him.

Mary still had her hand on my cock. "Great. I'm excited about this."

We parted ways. Luckily, it was chilly outside. My coat hid my hardon on the way out. On the walk back to my dorm, I realized that I was going to be celibate and no pot, for 4 days, at least. Oh boy.

I knocked on Rufus' door. No answer.

I went 2 doors down to Michael and Carl's room. Michael answered.

I said to Michael, "I was thinking about this on my way home. I won't have any sex or pot for 4 days."

Michael answered by lighting a joint. "I know." He passed the joint to me.

After a toke, Michael said, "I found a date for the game, but I have to have her home by 11. My parents don't care if I smoke pot, but they don't want it in or around the house. It will be the same thing this summer. If we can find a job here this summer, we can probably sublet an apartment."

As interesting as this sounded, I didn't think it would work. "I would need to know the price. I don't think that's in our budget. I also, have a job lined up for the summer at a pharmaceutical manufacturer in the City, but I think they are opening a lab here in town. I could check into that."

Michael nodded. "I know where that is going. I think the campus buses go out there. Your student ID will work for transportation this summer."

This was sounding like a plan, or was it just the pot talking.

Michael looked at me. "Swap blow jobs before we go down to dinner?"

I don't care if it was the pot talking, I liked what it was saying. I stood up and took off my clothes. Michael did likewise. Half way through our 69, Carl entered the room. "I see someone figured out that we would be sexless for a few days."

I was on top. Carl found the Vaseline, and lubed up his finger. He gave me a prostate massage, causing me to blow my load. Michael and I changed places, and he did the same for Michael.

Carl looked at us. "I guess I'm just an object for you guys to use. Let me go wash my hands and we can go down to dinner."

He left, leaving the door wide open. Michael got up and started to get dressed. I got up and closed the door, then I got dressed. We were lighting another joint when Carl returned. Carl reached for it and said, "At least I'll be able to smoke this while I'm home."

I looked at him. "What about your neighbor friend?"

"It depends on whether we can get a house to ourselves. Actually, my father and John wouldn't care, but my mother would ring my neck if she caught me with a girl or a guy in the house."

After dinner, I told them I was going to check in with Rufus, and then if they liked I could stop by their room. They left me knocking on Rufus' door. He answered and invited me in.

"Hey Rufus. I wasn't going to see you for a few days. I just wanted to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving."

"Thanks Jack. Same to you. Would you mind doing me a favor?"

I nodded. "Name it."

He just held his hand on his groin. I walked over and took off his gym shorts. He was wearing a jock strap. I loved that look. I went to get on my knees, and Rufus told me to strip.

Hell yeah.

"Now lay on the bed with your head over the edge."

Now he's talking my language. I laid down as requested.

Rufus stepped up and started feeding me his cock. He was just entering my throat, when he leaned over and took my dick in his mouth. This giant was hovering over me, working his cock in and out of my throat, and had my dick balls deep, running his tongue around it. Then he reached over and started working one of his fingers in my ass. He got it a couple of inches in without any lube, and that did it for me. I gotta admit, he took it like a champ, swallowing it all down. He got back to work pumping his dick in my throat. He now got it all the way in. He started playing with my nipples, which got me moaning. The moaning around his dick set him off.

Once we calmed down. I asked him what got into him.

"I was talking to Carl. I wanted to be able to thank you some way for the things that you've done and will be doing. Carl had to do a lot of talking to convince me of it."

"Well. Thank you. That was a nice surprise."

Rufus smiled. "My pleasure. I hope you enjoy your holiday. I'll see you Sunday night I guess."

I nodded. "I don't think we'll be back until 8 or so."

I headed down to Michael and Carl's room. They had the bong ready.

I closed the door, and I looked at Carl and said, "I guess I should thank you."

Michael responded first. "He did it?"

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
247 Followers
12