Well... He Did Say Please Ch. 21

Story Info
Home for Thanksgiving.
5.1k words
4.62
1.9k
00

Part 21 of the 21 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 11/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers

It was the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I had 2 classes this morning, Chemistry lecture where I sat with Michael and we saw Robert. Robert and Michael spoke after class. Michael promised to call him when they got back next week.

I sat with Mary in PoliSci again. I told her that I was nervous about meeting her mother.

Mary patted my leg. "Just be yourself. My mother is pretty easy going."

I had to go back to my dorm to pick up my suitcase, so we didn't have lunch together. I saw Rufus when I grabbed a quick lunch. I was surprised. I had never seen him before dinnertime in the dorm. I was eating quickly because I had to trudge back to campus for my pharmacy class.

I said to him, "I don't think I've seen you here at lunchtime before."

"All of my classes are in the morning. I spend the afternoons in the library, so I just eat in whichever dorm is near where I'm at. My uncle will be here to pick me up in a half hour or so. If you're around, I'll introduce you."

"Thanks, but I'm eating quick and then have to go to class. I'm here to grab my suitcase."

I finished my lunch, said goodbye and ran upstairs. I got into my pharmacy class with a minute to spare.

I was able to relax in the lobby of Mary's dorm and read my book while I waited for her. A little before 3, I saw a stunning lady walk into the lobby and walk to the desk. I saw her exchange some words with one of the people there, and then I saw that person point at me. The lady came walking towards me.

"Are you Jack?"

I stood up. "Yes ma'am."

She held out her hand. "I'm Patricia Parsons. I'm Mary's mother."

I took her hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Parsons."

"Please call me Pat. May I have a seat?"

I had to concentrate on our conversation. Like I said, this lady was stunning. Someone had told me once that if I wanted to know what my prospective spouse would look like in 20 years, just check out the mother. I liked what I saw in the mother. If Mary grew up to look like this, she would definitely be a MILF. We sat down.

Pat got me comfortable by talking about everything except my relationship with Mary. When Mary walked in, Pat and I were discussing various classical compositions that we enjoyed. Mary's parents had season tickets to the Symphony Orchestra.

Mary looked at us. "Beethoven? You two are discussing Beethoven?"

I stood up. Her mother didn't.

"Well, yes. You are aware that Jack enjoys classical music, aren't you?"

"Yes. I'm trying to break him of that though."

We all chuckled.

Mary said, "I just have to grab a small bag, and I'll be with you."

Mary took off for her room, and Pat suggested that I take a seat again.

She looked at me. "I assume the two of you have been dating?"

"Yes ma'am. We've been out a couple of times."

"We're back to ma'am, eh?"

I didn't know how to answer this question.

"Relax, Jack. I assume that you'll meet my husband on Saturday when you pick Mary up. I'll leave the third degree to him."

I couldn't wait.

"What does Mr. Parsons do?"

"He's the president of a pharmaceutical company based in the City."

As far as I knew, there was only one pharmaceutical company based in our City, and I was scheduled to work there this summer. I inquired, and verified, that it was the same one. Mary was back.

Pat and I stood up.

"Your mother was just telling me that I am going to be working for your father this summer."

Mary looked at her mother. "Hmm. I wasn't sure if I should tell you that or not before you met him."

Mary took my arm. "Grab your bag. Let's hit the road."

Pat suggested that Mary ride in the back seat with me. She said that way Mary wouldn't have to keep turning around. She was driving a Plymouth Valiant with crushed velour apolstery. Man, were those seats nice. Pat was easy to talk to. It took almost 2 hours to get home, because of rush hour traffic in the City. At one point, I mentioned that our PoliSci professor gave us a big project to work on over the weekend.

Mary added, "The dickhead."

Pat scolded her. "Mary."

But when I looked in the rearview mirror, I thought I saw a smile on Pat's face.

We arrived at my house, and my mother came rushing out to meet us. When I got out of the car, she gave me a big hug. I introduced the ladies. My mother invited them in, but Pat said she needed to get home. They were hosting dinner tomorrow, and she needed to do some preparation this evening.

Mother thanked her profusely for giving me a ride. Pat said it was her pleasure. She asked me for the best way to get to Jefferson. I gave her quick directions, and they were off.

Dad arrived home from work about 6, and then the grilling started. I answered questions about school and Mary for the next 2 days. Once I answered all of Mom and Dad's questions, I had to repeat many of them to rest of the family at dinner the next day. Luckily, the Lions game kept that conversation down for a while. I was no longer sitting at the "kids" table, so it continued after the game.

After dinner, Dad took mercy on me and invited me to play some pool downstairs. We were at my aunt and uncle's place. They had a nice game room downstairs, with a bar and a TV. The Cowboys and Steelers were on.

Dad said, "I thought that I'd get you away from the women. They would pester you all night. Would you like a beer?"

"Yes, and thanks, Dad."

I spent most of the day Friday at our local library looking up what I could on third parties in America. I was developing an outline for my paper. The most successful third party in recent history was George Wallace in '68 and had received 48 electoral votes. I wanted to discuss this with Mary.

Ma let me use her car on Saturday to pick up Mary. I pulled up in a circular driveway of the biggest house that I've ever been in. When I rang the doorbell, a gentleman answered and introduced himself as Mary's father, Frank. He showed me into their living room. Pat was there and asked if I would like a pop or a water. It was significant to me that they didn't offer anything alcoholic. Legal drinking age in our state at that time was 18, so it wasn't out of the question. Pat said she would go check on Mary, and left me alone with "the father".

"I understand that you're working for my company this coming summer?"

"Yes sir. I have an internship in one of the labs."

He inquired which one, then he told me of the supervisor that I would be working for. He asked and I told him of my plans for after I graduate. When I told him that I planned on getting my six year degree in Pharmacy, and then hopefully continue on with a PhD, he said no matter which company I should hook up with after college, the PhD wouldn't be necessary to get my foot in the door. All of the big research companies had programs to help me get a PhD if I decided to go that route.

Mary came in the room. "Hello Jack. Is Dad behaving?"

Her father walked over and kissed her on the cheek. "We were just discussing business." He looked at his watch. "You're going to a friend's house, and then he is driving to the game?"

I answered. "Yes sir. He actually only lives about a half mile from here. His father's company has season tickets to the games."

"That's a rough neighborhood. Do you know where you're parking?"

"Yes sir. Apparently, the tickets include some sort of VIP parking. I think it's right across the street from the Stadium."

They walked us to the door. Pat kissed Mary on the cheek and Frank shook my hand. "Be careful. Enjoy yourselves and have her back at a decent hour."

"Yes sir."

They let us out, closed the door, and I took a deep breath. Mary laughed. We hustled to the car and I held her door. It took less than 5 minutes to get to Michael's house. While they lived in the same town, Michael and Mary had never met. Mary went to a private, all girl's high school, and Michael had gone to the public school. When I arrived at the address Michael had given to me, I was blown away. I thought Mary's house was big. It looked like a guest house compared to Michael's. I knew Michael's parents had some money, but this looked like they owned the whole City. As we drove up to the front door, Mary mentioned that her father belonged to the Country Club, and pointed out the entrance 2 drives down.

Michael opened the front door as we approached. He invited us inside. I introduced Mary to Michael and his parents. Gail asked me how my head was and insisted that she take a look. Michael's father just shook his head.

MIKE (Michael's father): "Michael told us that you refused to press charges."

I looked at Mary. I hadn't told her about this part of the incident. A guy had pushed me after I didn't give him a blow job, and I had cracked my head on the wall. I had just told her that it was an accident. Mary looked at me.

"No sir. I didn't think it warranted it."

Mary took my hand.

Michael cut in, "I think we should head out. I've still got to pick up Becky."

He grabbed his coat. "Come on. I'm parked out front."

I had pulled up behind a Mercedes. Apparently, this was our ride. Michael assured me that I could leave my car where it was at. Michael told Mary and me to climb in the back seat.

Mary looked at me. "Do you want to tell me now or later?"

I told her that someone had seen a guy push me against the wall and had called the police. I asked if I could tell her the rest later?

"Ok."

But she didn't look happy.

Red Wings were up 5-1 after 2 periods, so Michael suggested that we head out. We had time to hit a club before heading home. The girls said they wanted to hit the restroom before we returned to the car. Michael and I were alone.

I told Michael, "I'm not sure that I have enough money for a club."

I had only brought $20 with me.

"I can front you. Pay me back."

Michael drove us to a dance club not far from his house. Michael paid the cover for all of us. We went in and found a place to sit. We ordered drinks, beer for me, wine for the girls and a gin and tonic for Michael. We all had to show IDs. Michael told the waitress that we would only be here for one drink and asked for the check.

We took the ladies to the dance floor. After a couple of dances, we returned to our table. Michael took out a credit card, and gave it to the waitress. I've never known someone with a credit card before. We spoke of nothing of importance, danced a couple of more dances, then Michael said it was time for him to get Becky home. He dropped Mary and me off at his house first and followed us back out the driveway.

"Do you want to tell me now?"

I told her everything about that evening. How Brad had confronted me in the hall, and Rufus interrupted that. How I thought it was Michael knocking on my door, and when Brad came in, I stood up and he pushed me. I told her of what Brad had said, and how Rufus came to my rescue again, and how this all happened on the same evening that I was expecting to meet Michael's parents. I did wind up meeting them.

At one point, Mary had me pull in the parking lot of a church to finish my story. "You could've told me all of this last week."

"I was not proud of the way I handled myself. Brad is not that much bigger than I am."

"That's not what I'm talking about. You got sucker punched. There was nothing that you could've done differently, other than maybe pressing charges."

"Then I told her that Brad had apologized to both Rufus and me, and we accepted his apology."

Then she reached for my neck, and pulled me towards her and gave me a kiss. That is when the spotlight hit our car. Fuck. The police were here.

The officer came to my window and I rolled it down. He shined a flashlight on my face, then on Mary's.

"Do you live around here?"

Mary answered. "I do officer, just down the block."

"Can I see your IDs?"

We handed them over and he looked at them under the flashlight, then he handed them back.

"The Church doesn't like their parking lot being used as a make out spot, so we try to help them. I'm sorry kids, but I'm going to have to ask you to move along."

I looked up at him. "Yes sir. I was just taking her home."

"That's what it looked like to me."

He tapped on the roof and told us to be safe. I rolled up the window.

MARY (in a deep voice): "Yes sir. I was just taking her home."

Causing us both to laugh. The officer waited until I had left the parking lot and turned towards Mary's house. Once in Mary's drive, I turned off the car.

I looked at Mary. "Do you think that they're spying on us?"

"They may be, so we can't jump in the back seat, but they won't say anything if you kiss me when you walk me to the door."

It was a long kiss. Mary reached down and groped my hardon. "That still works."

She turned to go in the house, but before she closed the door, she said, "Please introduce me to Rufus again. I'd like to thank him."

Rufus was already on the list of guys to introduce her to. I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I had already planned on introducing you." She kissed me on the cheek, and closed the door.

Dad was waiting up for me when I got home. "I sent your mother to bed. Be prepared to answer a lot of questions tomorrow. How was the game?"

I replied. "Red Wings won 5-1."

"Oh? The news said the final score was 5-3. You might want to remember that when your mother asks in the morning. Have a good sleep."

He got up and headed for the bedroom.

Ma quizzed me for a half hour at breakfast. Once I got a break in the conversation, I mentioned that I was thinking of staying at college for the summer. That got her mind off of my activities last night, and now I was answering questions about why I needed to stay around college year round? I told them that it would all depend on whether I could get an internship at the pharmaceutical lab up there this summer. Once they heard that, things calmed down a little bit.

Dad then told me, "I was thinking of buying a new car for your mother this year. We could probably swing it so you could have her old car. Would that help you?"

I just about fell on the floor. "Can we afford that?"

"I wouldn't offer it unless I thought we could afford it. The big question is do you think you can afford the upkeep of a car?"

Upkeep? I had forgotten about that. "Can I give you my answer at Christmas?"

"That will do. What time do you need to be at Michael's?"

"Dinner is at 4."

"Ok. Your mother and I will drive you over, then I think that I'll take her out to dinner."

"Thank you. I think I'll head to my room and work on my PoliSci paper. Thank you both for everything."

When Dad pulled in the driveway to Michael's house, my mother said "Wow." It was even more impressive in the daylight. You could see the golf course behind it, that is until the house blocked out all of the view.

When we stopped, I said, "I'm sure that Gail and Mike would like to meet you."

The front door opened and they walked out. Our car was a 2-door, so mother got out and pulled the seat forward for me to exit. Gail and Mike invited my parents inside. I parked my suitcase in their foyer. I saw another small suitcase there. They showed us into a gathering room and Carl and his father were sitting there having a beer. They stood to greet us. Introductions were made.

Carl's father said, "Good to see you again Jack. "

The first thing that I thought of was that uncut cock. I shook that thought off.

Then I was worried that he was going to ask about my head, but he did not. Michael told me later that he explained to his parents and Carl's father that I had not said anything about what happened to my parents. Gail did not agree with that, but she said that she would respect my decision.

Gail said, "Can I offer something to drink? Beer? Wine? Or we have mixers for the bar."

Mother looked at Dad.

Dad said, "I think we have time. The wife and I are going to dinner after this."

Dad had a beer. It was served in a pilsner glass. Mother had some wine. Polite conversation ensued for the next 15 minutes and Carl's father said that he needed to get back home. Ma and Dad got up at the same time. They thanked Michael's parents for driving us back to school. Mike and Gail assured them it was their pleasure.

Mike walked them to the door while Gail showed Carl and me to the dining room, where she showed us our seats. Once Mike joined us, a maid appeared. They had a fuckin' maid.

Gail said, "I figured you boys would like meat and potatoes, so Gretchen and I made a roast beef and mashed potatoes. I hope that is ok."

I assumed Gretchen was the maid. She brought out plates, already dished up, setting the first one in front of Michael's father.

Michael's father said, "Would you boys like another beer?"

Carl answered, "If you don't mind, yes."

Mike asked Gretchen to bring in 3 beers. When she brought them in, he asked her if she would like to join us for dinner?

"Thank you sir, but I have mine set up at the table in the kitchen. Ring the bell if you need me."

Ring the bell?

Michael's father turned to me. "Jack. Michael told me that you and he were talking about staying up at college this summer."

"Yes sir. We've talked about it, but I have to see if I can transfer my job to work in the new lab." I told him which company it was.

He looked at me. "You do know that Frank Parsons is the president of that company? Didn't you take his daughter out last night? He's a member of our club."

"You know the Parsons?"

"I've played golf with him a few times."

I looked around the table. "Actually, I found out this weekend that he is the president of the company and a member of the Country Club."

Mike then asked Carl and me, "Do either of you play golf?"

Carl and I told him that neither of us had played.

"You two might want to pick it up. I'm ashamed to say, Carl, that our club doesn't have any black members, but I hope that changes some day. If you pick up the game, Michael could bring you out as a guest, though."

I was confused. "Michael is a member of the club?"

Gail said, "He shares our membership until he's 21. In the Spring Michael, you might think about taking them out to the driving range. We could even check with the pro to see if they could get a couple of lessons."

Carl said, "I would love to give it a try. What do you think Jack?"

"Sure."

Actually, I wasn't sure about this at all, but if Carl was giving it a try, I'm willing to do so as well.

We had finished our plates and Gail asked if we would like more?

Carl and I said we were good. I saw Mike reach under the table, and Gretchen came through the door.

Gail said, "Could you bring out the dessert Gretchen?"

"Yes ma'am."

Gretchen grabbed Mike's plate. I picked mine up and started to stand up. Carl was right behind me.

Gretchen stopped us. "You two sit right there. You are guests tonight, but thank you for offering. Mr. Michael, grab a couple of plates and you can help me with the ice cream."

I liked Gretchen. Gretchen and Michael took the plates through the door, I assume to the kitchen.

Mike was speaking to me again. "Talk to your supervisor, Jack. If he won't help you, I'd be willing to talk with Frank about that transfer if you like."

"Thank you sir, but if I think I need his help, I think it would be better if I spoke with him."

Mike just nodded.

Gretchen and Michael came out with a cup of vanilla ice cream for each of us. I noticed that Michael, Carl and I received 2 scoops each. Mike and Gail only had one.

After dinner, Mike and Gail drove us back to school. This time, it was a large Cadillac. Michael, Carl and I sat in the back seat. A little more than an hour later, they were pulling up in front of our dorm. It was 7 o'clock.

Mike said, "We would walk you up to your rooms, but I don't want to find someplace to park this boat."

Mike shook Carl and my hands, then hugged his son. Gail gave all of us hugs, and a kiss on the cheek.

pdiddyd55
pdiddyd55
251 Followers
12