Well Made and Enduring Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just as well because Elspeth's plate was quickly becoming very full. While Dr. Richards spent a great deal of time shuttling between Concord and Boston, ideas for cable shows were becoming a reality. Elspeth was approving significant changes. For example, a crew trimmed up the little boat dock the scouts had constructed, while an engineer named James Maneeson showed her the plans for full-scale, permanent docks. Several of the shows had contracted to pay a portion of the dock construction costs as part of their overhead.

Already camera crews were setting up to record construction of a big rip saw needed to cut trees into structural beams. Another crew―from a different channel―was preparing for a lumberjack competition. Several of the trees were marked for felling and one had been stripped of branches. Races would occur climbing the tree and cutting sections once it was felled. Still another program would show the shaping of the logs into a log building, which all the shows could use to house their electronic equipment.

Elspeth did not need to supervise all of the pieces. There was a building contractor for the construction work and show producers for the video work. Elspeth needed to handle the schedule and arbitrate priorities. It helped that HGTV was the big dog and everyone respected their position, at least in public. For her part, Elspeth channeled Dr. Richards and learned to tell older, bigger men to wait their turn.

It looked more chaotic than it was. It did not take long for the permanent small boat dock and a temporary cargo dock to be in place. Most of the shows had their areas marked off and generally only needed a day or two on-site. The exception was the work on the main house.

The work was done by Quentin, Maneeson & Cox, LLP. Cameras would set up on the work during the day. Periodically, James Maneeson or Larry Cox would record explanations about the materials and methods used in that day's work. Much of the early work involved setting up a big diesel compressor, which would provide power for tools, starting with the rip saw. Elspeth was able to watch as the first six-foot diameter log was maneuvered into place and cut into four two-foot square foundation beams.

More than a dozen logs would follow, resulting in a large pile of off-cuts. James Maneeson accompanied Elspeth back to the Nashua side of the river. As they rode, he told Elspeth that the off-cuts would yield some additional planks, but there needed to be a solution for the remainder. A couple of texts and a short phone call started Cloudrest's first commercial business―Cloudrest Firewood.

That set the pattern for a handful of months. Before long the heavy beams were giving way to lighter planks. PBS turned up to convert the single-room building into a woodshop. A row of table saws was soon turning out framing boards and, eventually, finish wood. The DIY channel built a kiln for making quicklime, which became the basis of cement and mortar as needed. The roof was stripped, reframed, and reshingled. Windows were framed and glazed. Doors were refurbished, reframed, and rehung. The house began to become livable.

Summer was over and fall was passing when Dr. Richards returned for another visit. She came unannounced and scared Larry Cox half to death when she told him she was the owner. Two of the work crews and most of the video guys were camping out in the house to save crossing the river twice a day. Dr. Richards showed up at sunset when it was impossible to cover it up.

Despite Larry's misgivings, it turned out well. Dr. Richards was a minor celebrity, so no introduction was needed, though she did need to prove her identity. None of the men (there were no women) caused any trouble and a couple of them escorted her back across the river in the morning. Elspeth was able to watch everything since the camera geeks recorded the whole evening. Larry's decision to force the pace also proved out. They barely had the main generators mounted in place before the weather turned nasty.

Chapter 17: Kicking Off

Winter weather brought another change. During one of her trips to Concord, Dr. Richards accepted an invitation to a Republican fundraiser. It was hosted by Ann Coulter, who brought Dr. Richards up to the podium for an impromptu debate. The final question of the debate asked Dr. Richards if she would consider running for Congress. The morning paper featured a picture of Dr. Richards saying, "No promises." but agreeing to consider the possibility.

There it sat for many weeks. Occasionally one side or the other would make a gesture, but mostly they circled like boxers in a ring. Meanwhile, Dr. Richards recruited her old friend, State Senator Morgan Robertson to the firm. In a related move, Dr. Richards formed a partnership and gave out 5% shares in the company to six people, Elspeth included. Morgan Robertson received the seventh share when she entered finally retired and came on board. This set the stage for an end-of-year crunch.

As a dancer of some accomplishment, Elspeth could appreciate the way the New Hampshire Republican Party and Dr. Richards were maneuvering. The formalities were already complete, filed just before the deadline, but both party and financial support would be crucial. Elspeth knew that Dr. Richards was playing hard-to-get―the threat of withdrawing her name was real―but she also wanted to be caught. The candidate and the party reached an agreement just before the New Year.

The campaign was a frustration for Elspeth. As a lifelong political junkie, being stuck a hundred miles from the candidate was tough. On a more physical note, the frustration was a continual low fire. When Dr. Richards came calling, at best it was a few hours and frequently just a quicky. Complicating matters was Trip Lusk.

Dr. Richards had hired Trip during the summer to assist with the tech side of the building/renovation project. When Trip wanted to continue into the fall term, Dr. Richards was adamant that he finish his degree. Back he went. Unlike the drive to Boston, Rochester, NY was a six-hour drive in good weather. Elspeth found she missed seeing him every day. At least, that was how Elspeth explained it to herself.

Dr. Richards deduced the real problem the moment she met Trip face to face. Her explanation to Sean and Sheila was, "He's Ro Willingham without the breeding." Once Dr. Richards understood that Elspeth was physically attracted to Trip, she immediately threw impediments between them. She pointedly told Trip to stop spending his weekends driving to see Elspeth and concentrate on graduating.

This was not easily accomplished, but Trip came up with a plan. Taking twenty credits in the spring and eight more in the summer, he could finish the academic requirements. That left his senior project. For this, Dr. Richards shipped Trip to her brother in California. During two weeks of winter break, Trip did all the experimental work for his project, likely gaining unauthorized use of restricted equipment to do so. Elspeth felt faint when she saw the task Trip was blithely undertaking.

Dr. Richards made it all better. She sent Elspeth to one of the tech companies near MIT to get a specially made meteorology device. It would take at least two days and suggested that she take Trip along to do the translating. Naturally, Trip needed to look more presentable.

To that end, Trip's mother made reservations at a good hair salon, allowing Elspeth to supervise the cut. Also, Trip's mother gave Elspeth a $100 prepaid card and told her to use it wisely. Dr. Richards gave Trip a box of condoms and told him to give them to Elspeth at the motel. If Elspeth had received the box of condoms, she might have died of embarrassment.

The cut and style went very well. Trip's uncombed hair was cut to look good uncombed. On the way home, Elspeth had Trip stop at a resale shop she knew. The pickings were light, but they found a good polo shirt and a couple of concert T-shirts. Trip tried on several pairs of jeans, but none did what Elspeth wanted. She did better at a stop in Cambridge, near Harvard.

It was tight on a $100 budget, but end-of-semester was a good time to be buying. Elspeth found two pairs of well-worn jeans, a blazer, and three more shirts. They paid retail for a pair of khaki slacks and some ankle socks. It was not an interview suit, but Trip looked presentable in khakis and a polo shirt, though Elspeth personally preferred the faded jeans and concert shirt Trip wore when they went for pizza. Between arrival and pizza was a revelation.

Dr. Richards had paid for a motel room. Elspeth had them checked in, showered, and dressed business casual for their 2:00 PM appointment at WeatherTech. Elspeth knew she had things right when the receptionist barely glanced at her but lingered a moment on Trip. During the demonstration of the new device, Elspeth did not even try to follow the conversation. It was sufficient to know that Trip was satisfied and that the equipment would be boxed for pickup in the morning. It was not until they were driving back to their motel that Elspeth realized Dr. Richards had only rented one room.

Trip had the key card when they returned, which was good because Elspeth felt a little shaky. They went inside, Trip hung his blazer, then pulled out his laptop, a notebook, and a small box. Elspeth did not need to read the cover of the box to recognize condoms. It did strange things to her equilibrium, which got worse when Trip handed her the box.

Dr. Richards often talked of drawing maps, though she rarely meant with ink on paper. Nor had she this time. Instead, Dr. Richards sent both Elspeth and Trip on the trip, with only one motel room, and now condoms. That was a map leading to very a specific place. Yet, the choice was Elspeth's. Dr. Richards had arranged a night of sex for two near virgins, but Elspeth had to take the first step. That much was easy.

Elspeth took the box of condoms and pulled Trip into a kiss.

Chapter 18: First Time for Everything

Unbuttoning shirts and opening belts and pants were familiar ground for Elspeth. Dr. Richards would often have Elspeth undress her. A penis was not completely new, since Elspeth had seen Jason's the night she lost her anal cherry. Even vaginal sex was not new, since Elspeth had dealt many times with strap-on dildos and even had instruction in fellatio. Dropping to her knees and taking meat into her hand was virgin. As she brought the head to her mouth, Elspeth wondered how it would taste.

It would properly be called a quicky. Elspeth had no experience, but neither did Trip. A couple of long licks and a fingernail under the balls brought results. Elspeth was still surprised by the sticky white mass which filled her mouth and splashed on her face when a wicked thought crossed her mind. Making eye contact, Elspeth very deliberately swallowed, then used a finger to push the rest of the cum into her mouth. The effect on Trip's expression was gratifying.

By the time Elspeth made eye contact, the rapture of climax had faded from Trip, leaving disorientation and then concern. When Elspeth swallowed, the concern morphed into appreciation and a big smile. As she scooped the last of the semen into her mouth, Elspeth watched Trip's lips purse in what she came to recognize as a decision moment. Trip said, "Take a minute to get cleaned up. We need to get something to eat. Dr. Jo gave me a list of things to try. It will take a while."

Elspeth's itch protested, but something deeper curled up and purred.

Chapter 19: Tuning for a Long Haul

It took several years to finish the list. The experiments themselves were distracting and Trip liked to try variations and combinations. Missionary would be the third position they tried. Dr. Richards suggested Cowgirl for first penetration, which provided Elspeth with her first experience rolling a condom onto a turgid member.

When she positioned the prick into her opening, Elspeth thought, 'Here goes my virginity.' and just dropped. The shock of his penis hitting her cervix sent stars through her vision and was painful for Trip. Elspeth immediately understood three things―Trip was longer than her vagina, that bumping the cervix was something to do carefully, and that she would need practice to deep-throat Trip's whole length.

After the initial shock, Trip decided he liked Elspeth on top because his hands were free to play with her nipples. Milking him before intercourse proved a good decision because Trip's stamina was much better. Elspeth quickly learned to modify the pace to prolong Trip's buildup. She had three small orgasms before he jerked underneath her. That might have been enough to send Elspeth over the top, but Trip's hands were massaging Elspeth's breasts. Trip's climax caused his fingers to dig deep into Elspeth's tits. The resulting orgasm dwarfed the first three.

After they recovered. A shared trip to the shower yielded a great deal of intimacy, but no more sex. Fighting over the single towel between them, they fell giggling onto the bed. That moment quickly passed. Trip looked into Elspeth's eyes as he pushed a lock of wet hair back from her face. Elspeth gazed back, then blushed and dropped her gaze. It was a perfect moment for some snuggling, but Trip chose to reach for his laptop. Elspeth was a bit piqued until she saw that Trip was pointing to the second item on the position-to-try list. Then Elspeth really blushed.

For the second position, Dr. Richards suggested Elspeth put on her favorite velvet choker, adding that the position was a good one when wearing a corset. Elspeth did not have the corset with her, but the implication was clear. Elspeth put on her choker, pulled on her submissive side, and positioned herself on the bed all fours, with knees and ass at the edge. Trip stepped between her ankles and buried himself in a single thrust.

Once again, Trip's head rammed Elspeth's cervix. Unlike the last time, Elspeth had no control. Trip used his hands to pull her ass back to his thighs, again and again. Deep inside, his nail was hammered on the mouth of her womb. Each time they connected, she saw stars. When Trip took a breather, he did so with the tip of his prick pushing on Elspeth's back wall, while his thumb applied pressure to her anus. Both openings dilated at once and Elspeth passed out.

When she came to consciousness, sort of, she felt Trip laying on top of her, still inside. When she came to again, they were spooning. Trip had pulled out, but the condom had not. In the bathroom, Elspeth removed the bit of latex and stared at it as she voided. The thought crossed her mind that she could use the contents to get pregnant. She smiled at the thought as she dropped the condom in the wastebasket.

The rest of their time was more clinical. Trip had a long list of erogenous sites he wanted to test. Starting at the toes, Trip stroked, pinched, applied tongue, applied nails, and/or slapped each portion of flesh. He stopped long enough to record her reactions, before moving on to the next item on the list. Elspeth's reaction to this litany of tease was predictable―she did nothing.

After over an hour, Trip finished his list. He stepped back, pulled his prick out and started to stroke it. After a moment, he told Elspeth to masturbate while he watched. Shocked, Elspeth came on the spot. Steeling herself, Elspeth barely touched the outer edge of her labia, yet the effect was electric. As Elspeth continued, a part of her mind recalled that CC and Jason considered sex a competitive sport.

So it proved. Elspeth was able to stroke the edge of her labia majora, then slip her finger into the wet folds of her labia minora, though she carefully avoided the clitoris. Thinking about the anatomical parts in Latin helped Elspeth maintain control. Still, Trip's reaction when she slipped two fingers deep into the vagina was almost too much. Elspeth controlled her reaction by inwardly reciting the months of the Latin calendar and recalling her heavy gray desk.

All things end. The mutual masturbation lasted only about five minutes, though it felt much longer. Trip had already shot three rounds of semen that day, so he had an unfair advantage. Eventually, Elspeth brushed her clit too firmly and realized she had crossed a line. Rather than trying to draw it out, Elspeth pinched her clit using her thumbnail. For the second time that evening, she passed out.

When she regained consciousness this time, Trip was pulling the covers over her. He then slid into bed and they slept. In the morning, Elspeth waked to the sensation of a tongue on her cunt and an unshaven beard on her thighs. It did not take long to decide there are worse things than prickly facial stubble.

When Elspeth was suitably wet, Trip moved forward, they kissed, and finally entered the missionary position. This was one where Elspeth knew a few variations. First, she pulled Trip closer, so they could kiss, then she pulled one leg up and onto Trip's shoulder. This did amazing things for the tension of her still aching cunt. After a few strokes, Elspeth switched legs. Once done, it was easy to switch sides, back and forth. When Trip was about ready to pop, Elspeth put both feet on Trip's chest, forcing Trip to push against them to thrust. It only took a couple.

At breakfast, they went to an online sex site and looked up some of the things they had already tried. Some were very familiar―missionary, doggy, cowgirl. Some were fanciful―crouching tiger, gift wrap. Some were traditional Kama Sutra―camel and split bamboo. Even the last one, with Elspeth's feet on Trip's chest was listed as a variant of the Venus Oyster. Elspeth laughed. As her Grandmother always said, someone had already tried it and wrote a book.

After breakfast, they tried doing it sitting in a chair, but they were both too sore. Making latte would have to wait another day. Sitting, coupled, face to face is also a good position for serious necking. They explored the possibilities of French kissing, with Trip's hands kneading Elspeth's ass. Elspeth opened her blouse and pulled her tits from the bra. Trip started with a nibble on her jawline, then down her neck, and finally to her nipples. It did not take long.

This orgasm was comforting, almost delicate after the surges of the previous evening. Once done, Elspeth climbed off and returned the favor. This was just a hand job, but she had learned some theory and had discovered a few practical points. One was that Trip's balls were as important as his spear point. She resolved to try sucking on them, relishing that this was called tea-bagging. It was the sort of thing that a well-bred Boston girl would never know, much less try.

The ride north was difficult. Elspeth could not stop squirming.

Chapter 20: Dearly Beloved, ...

Despite their conjugal visit, Elspeth and Trip were not engaged. Promised would be a better word. Elspeth spent the holiday in Boston, then the next two months preparing Dr. Richards for the primary. By that time, Trip had been to California and built his project. While there, he had spent some time with an assortment of girls and women. Elspeth never learned the details, but it was arranged by Francine Martel. Dr. Richards believed it involved some professional sex workers, doing pro-bono work on an interesting project. Elspeth felt less jealous than she expected.

The primary was anti-climactic, but Elspeth soon had her hands full of cable programs getting ready to shoot shows at Cloudrest. Almost as soon as the structural and demolition work was complete, there were major decisions to make. A big one involved walls. None of the original plaster could be saved, so all of the walls were removed. Some would stay gone, opening the floor plan. Others were roughed out, ready for new plaster.

That was the issue. Painting fresh plaster was at least as old as Rome. Since new plaster walls were going up, would frescoes on the wet plaster be allowed? David Bromstad was already involved in the project and he was a nationally known artist who was willing to try a new medium. Elspeth allowed him to do a test painting on one small face. She sent a pic of the wall to Dr. Richards, who OKed the rest. More than a dozen followed within a week.