Well, So Much for Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want me to do?" Mallory asked as Wendy dropped to her knees, wrapping her fingers around his dick.

"Watch what your mom can do. Learn something for once." Him and her both watched, it was only a few seconds of stroking until she gave it some licks. Warming up to the task quickly enough, licks turning to eager enveloping. Zach looked to the younger. "Already she's ten times better than you."

It was clear that while she wasn't a BJ Master Mrs. Lark had given a few in her time, handling him tentatively at first. Stroking her fingers through the sticky mess her daughter had left with a slight frown. Closing her eyes before taking his dick between her lips, it was a sight! She used her hand a lot more effectively, giving him a couple of rapid tugs, while she licked or sucked his dickhead. Then running her mouth down as far as she could, she wasn't as sloppy as her daughter, but she didn't seem intent on getting much in. Bobbing rapidly, angling her head, but always stopping at about three inches.

When she pulled it out and started licking him from his balls to his tip he let out an appreciative moan, turning to his ex. "SEE! This is a blow-job!"

"Shit mom! You must suck a lot of dick!" Mallory tried to embarrass her mother with this, but Wendy took Zach's purple tip in, hollowed out her cheeks then let it pop out noisily.

"Not really, I just don't HATE it like you seem to. I like to suck dick, especially a big fat one like this. I wish Mark had a dick like this." Mark was her boyfriend, or the nearest Mallory would let her mother have to a boyfriend, an on again off again sort of thing.

"Jeez mom! You're such a slut!" Zach could see it bothered Wendy, she looked like she was thinking how slutty what they were doing was.

"Mallory, don't be mad because your mom's body is just as good as yours and her mouth is a hundred times better." Doubt burned right up in the fire from his words, she fought the happy smile, returning to her talented prick work. Mallory was dumbfounded for a second, but then opened her mouth, he grabbed her chin. "Why don't you see if you picked up anything from what your mom just did."

"Uh! Her spit is all over it!" His ex complained, but seemed satisfied with wiping it off a couple of times, her wet hand 'dried' on the carpet.

"Well, you weren't TOTALLY ignoring her example," Zach said, as Mallory sucked the tip a second, then started licking the sides of his shaft. When she took him back in her mouth he reached out, taking the back of her head, then starting to gently flow with her motion. Her eyes went wide at this, he was getting deeper than before, her drool dripping down to her small breasts. "That's something, not two hundred dollars worth, but better."

"Guh!" She grunted, when he finally stopped, six thick strands of spit stretching from dick to mouth now. Two heavily dropped to her chest or hung from his shaft, the rest she swiped away, pushing it all across her cheek. "Why don't you fuck her face for a while?"

Zach did, Wendy quickly took hold of him as soon as he half turned that way. She was prepared for his "face fucking" taking hold of his cock at the halfway point, so he could only get near four inches in her mouth. It was still a gain from before, her blue eyes going wide when he was in all that way, her other hand grabbing his ass to help pull him at her. He didn't let Mallory get too much time to lay about, he switched back to her, taking her head as she grumbled under her breath. Except now she did the same hand system as her mom, for a moment, removing it to pull at his ass with both hands.

"Give it back here!" Wendy said, watching her daughter plainly exceed what she'd previously done, she didn't even flinch at the thick spit coating his dick. Mallory brought her hands down to her breasts, rubbing at the splattered saliva across them, quickly sneaking in a couple of nipple tugs. Mrs. Lark sucked him like her daughter had, both hands pulling him forward, except she made sure to pull herself down at the end. She got five inches, then coughed and yanked away, some Mallory like spit running over her chin. "It's SO big! How could you ever give up this big cock Mal?"

"Well I never wanted it to go," It was true to a point, she hadn't wanted to break up, she hadn't cried when he announced he was leaving but she had argued to keep dating.

"Yeah, but you didn't do much to keep it around." Zach, took both of their heads, pulling them both to his cock at the same time.

Both of them resisted, then Mallory quickly reversed her thinking, taking the tip of his dick. Wendy couldn't be outdone, she leaned in as well, taking the bottom left side of his dick. Zach moaned, looking down on an insanely sexy sight, moving Mallory off the tip and down the right side a little. Mother and daughter made sure to keep at least an inch away from each other, but still managed to do pretty well, one would jump to the top while the other went for the base, then back again. Best of all Zach stopped them from arguing, as much as he liked to hear Wendy brag on him, he liked her mouth this way better.

"Why don't you come up here?" He told Wendy, she daintily reached up for him, he lifted her to her feet.

"What did you want?" She asked, her lips moving like they wanted to pucker up, but she didn't want to get ahead of herself.

"You two are doing alright but you're not at two hundred thirty yet. Why don't you get a little closer," She stepped in, Zach wrapped an arm around her, staring into her eyes a moment before giving her a kiss. Instantly Mallory stopped sucking his dick, holding it in her mouth and hand, but not doing anything, no doubt just staring up in shock. Zach gave the MILF a good warm-up kiss, then let his tongue slip into her mouth, she gladly took both. Just beginning really before, "Get back down there, Mallory, get up here."

"Mmm, I miss this." She said as she stood, leaning into him, he kissed her sloppy wet face. There was no denying he missed it too, she was so fucking hot, her lips so fucking tender. For a second he could almost forget all the shit she was full of. She touched his mouth after the kiss broke, biting her bottom lip, then looking at him. "I miss your mouth. I miss you so much Zach."

"I'm liking your mouth a lot more today myself," He felt the draw of her, he had to keep his vengeance and wits about him, or he'd fall into her again.

"You miss anything else of mine?" Biting her bottom lip again, doing her sexiest pose, she pointed down at her pussy.

"That'll add to your debt, not pay it off." He wanted to though, for one it would get her pants off, for another she had a tasty pussy. It was one of the reasons why he never really complained when she wanted him to go down on her because it was so good down there. "You want it, you gotta pay extra for it."

"What?" It was amazing that she didn't try and point out sucking his dick should count, or that he should count himself blessed just to eat her out. Zach reached down, unsnapping her jean shorts, then slipping fingers in to rub at her clit. She was wet, he knew how tasty she'd be, as horny as she felt right now. "Zach, I'm doing everything you want already! What?"

"Whatever I do to you, you've got to do to your mom." It was for the best, set an unreachable price, or risk that delicious pussy taking him another step closer to giving in.

"Like, eat her out?" Mallory was already shaking her head, Zach just shrugged his shoulders, unable to help himself. Pulling his slick finger from her pants, he popped it in his mouth, licking it clean. She whimpered, her eyes locked on what he did, knowing where they'd come from. She really must have liked his oral more than he'd ever thought. "She's my mom!"

"If that's your decision," He kissed her lips, briefly, then found his way to her nipples by way of her neck and shoulders. Hoping it would tease her even more, liking how he could look down from his nip sucking at her mom cock sucking, liking hearing Mallory moan over both. "Why don't you get on your knees again, your moms' big tits look like they need to be sampled too."

"Your mouth is good but is it as good as she says?" Wendy said, when his lips were wrapped over one nipple and had come from the other, both were standing out nicely now.

"You know the price, you wanna find out then you pay it." She looked at Mallory, he thought she was actually thinking about it, then dropped to her knees again.

"Well, I think it's time we moved a little closer to earning your keep. Why don't we get those pants off you? See if mom can teach you how to take a dick like she taught you how to suck one Mallory." They looked at each other as if deciding this next step was worth it, Zach scratched his neck. Which 'accidentally' made the plastic sleeve of money on the string move around. "You're at a hundred now. It's going to take some spread legs to get the rest."

"Okay," Wendy sounded resigned, but she was quick to get up on her feet, to start removing her slacks.

"I can't... not right after... If you and mom! No, it's not right." This was the old Mallory, she wanted me to eat her out, was trying to come around the long way of getting me to do it.

"Stay on your knees then, because you're still going to have to earn your part." Zach stripped off the rest of his clothes, looking at Wendy's now fully naked body, overall loving what he saw. The ass was not as great as Mallory's, but still sexy. Legs were supple enough, she was a few inches taller than her daughter so they were longer, shaved smooth. Which her pussy was not, he didn't think it was exactly untouched but tamed in a cursory way. "You like cowgirl or doggy style better Wendy?"

"Cowgirl," She answered her hands rubbing over her smooth thighs, giving them a squeeze. "Between work and my jogs I can ride for a long time."

"Sounds fucking good to me!" He lay down onto the ground, noticing a nice big wet spot from all Mallory's drool, her whole chest was covered in it too. Turning his attention back to the older Lark he curled a finger at her, she came over quickly. Throwing a leg over, but he stopped her before she could squat down, actually pulled her up to rib level. "Mallory get my dick nice and wet for your mommy." Wendy's act of timidity about to crack at that order, at his clear lust for her. "Get it wet!" Growled when she came over, did the most basic of moistening, then tried to pull away. Once more she came and left too quickly, her eyes avoiding her mother's hovering ass, both Zach and Wendy watching through her spread legs. Zach growled, "Push her head on my cock Wendy! Get it deep enough that her juices flow. I want it SLOPPY wet."

Mallory's jaw set, both of them hesitated, then Wendy twisted, grabbing her daughter's head. She pushed her down, sitting on Zach more, he sat up to see over her leg. Mallory resisted a little longer, then opened her mouth, Mrs. Lark pushed her down. Both didn't seem to know what to do, Mallory still trying to get away, finally Wendy did as he asked. Zach moaned, his ex gagged, the MILF started rocking her daughter's head up and down. After a good long enjoyable minute of that Wendy released her daughter, who pulled away, looking thoroughly unhappy. Sexy as hell too, with a fresh chin full of spit, Zach's dick coated even thicker, Wendy licked her lips as she looked at it. It was clear his very well lubed would be a good time for them both.

"Oh gawd!" She moaned after aiming and getting the first bit inside herself. Staring into his eyes while slowly sitting on him. It was a cry that escaped her when she hit full staff she sat planted there, running her spit wet fist up over her tits. Sighing, looking ready to faint she said. "It's so big!"

"You're just as fucking tight as your daughter ever was," Maybe it was that he'd been doing some real sluts, or the condoms he'd worn, but Wendy was certainly the best pussy he'd felt since Mallory. He looked down, his dick was undeniably in his ex-girlfriend's mom's cunt, feeling good in there too. "Look at you on there, fucking sexy."

"Oh! OH! YES!" Mrs. Lark was much more vocal than her daughter was, she immediately started moaning out in pleasure as he started her up. Slow, then really fast, finally dialing down to what she felt was a reasonable speed. He looked up at her beautiful face with her mouth wide open, her tits jumping a little with her movement. "Mallory! You spoiled brat! OH! OH! How could you let this jumbo meat go? Oh gawd, it feels SO big in me! I've never had anything this big."

"Yeah, that's right, ride that big dick! Fuck the shit out of yourself on it!" Zach growled, reaching up to pull on her nips, her hands clasping onto his, making him do it harder. He did so, she tossed her head back, looking SO great. "Mallory your mommy likes it rough, look at how she wants her nipples pinched, fucking hardcore!"

"You're such a slut mom!" Mallory spat out angrily, having moved up some to see better, Zach slammed up into her a few times as Wendy slowed in embarrassment at the insult.

"She's a slut who is earning her dues. Fucking earning them most famously." Wendy's reaction to her daughter's insult ending at that, she got back to riding him before six strokes, grinning happily down at him. He leaned upwards, taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it harder than he'd ever done to a nipple before. She cooed, then cried out in pleasure as he gently let a little teeth get around the hard buds. "Shit Wendy you are fucking me like I always wanted your daughter too."

"Yes! Oh Zach! You're fucking me like I always wanted you to! Oh fuck my spoiled daughter didn't deserve you. I'll give you all the things you deserve! OH YES!" Her admissions had come with her pussy going all vice clamp-like, he could feel her coming, wondered if she even knew what she was saying. Her orgasm fully rocked into her a moment later, she collapsed down onto him, pushing him back into the carpet. Whispering into his ear, "I'll ride you! I'll ride you till you tell me to stop! I'll fuck you whenever you tell me to! Ooh! Ooooh! Yes! YES!"

"No! I'm not done!" She sprang back up when Zach moved to roll her over, meaning to get Mallory's legs spread, knowing she was too horny to really resist. Wendy pressed her hands into his chest, taking a few long breaths, then did an amazing thing. A few inches at a time she turned around, with his dick still inside her, settling into reverse cowgirl. Throwing a look over her shoulder knowing he would be impressed. "You got enough to get me off again?"

"Yeah," He hoped, he wasn't close but he knew it was on the horizon. She started to ride him again, this time in a much sexier way, her feet on the floor and hands on his legs. The position had her butt pushed out a lot more, the expanse between her body and his, looked to be measured in feet, before she'd drop down on him again. "Holy hell! Ride that dick!"

"Oh! OH! Spank me! Spank me!" He didn't wait, he slapped one cheek and then the other, giving it double the strength of the playful ones he usually employed in bed. She screamed out in pleasure, riding him somehow faster and harder, he took hold her ass, it looked damn good like this. "Spank! Me!"

"Again?" He asked, feeling her pussy clamp down once more, it had been two minutes at the most!

"OOOOOH! YES!" She sat down hard onto him, gyrating there for a long moment, then falling back onto his chest. He caught her, she turned and started kissing him, he reached down to rub her clit. "FUCK! MORE! HARDER!"

She was all squirm as soon as his fingers touched her clit, which also felt a lot like Mallory's, her fingers finding her nipples. He watched her tug hard on them, stretching them out, so he tugged a little at her clit. This increased her moans, made her quiver all over him, his dick just barely still inside her. When she stiffened up, then relaxed, he stopped, then ran his hands down her legs. Not wanting to push her too much, knowing how drawing out an orgasm was different from overdoing it.

"Was that two hundred thirty dollars worth?" She asked him as she rolled off the side of him, he tried to move out but she pounced back on him, he gave her a twenty count of cuddling. Feeling the throbbing need of his cock roll down from URGENT to just demanding.

"No, Mallory needs to pay for the last forth." He looked to the daughter, who was gripping her shorts covered crotch, looking confused and guilty. He pulled the money from around his neck, tossing the badge piece over to his clothes, moving over to his ex. She went onto her back as he drew near, gulping so sexily, he put the money in her hand, then tugged her shorts and panties off. "I'm going to fuck you like I always wanted to."

He rolled her over, she was fucking putty in his hands, she gripped the money but didn't seem to know it was there. Pulling her ass up into the air he looked at it, it was AMAZING, beautiful. Spreading her cheeks he looked over her asshole, to her hairless muffin poking out between her legs, it was all sparkling pink goodness. Taking hold of his cock, sloppy with her mother's juices, he slipped it inside her. They'd done doggy a few times, but never in daylight, some of those times for a few seconds the bare minimum, then she was turning over. She didn't even move now, just laying there, her face buried in the carpet.

"Zach! You're so huge! A gawd Zach! It feels TOO big like this! You're knocking into my insides." For a second he thought it was her mother speaking, then she turned to look up at him, pleadingly. For an instant he retreated, instinctive, but she followed him back. "Do it! Zach, do it! Break me open!"

Grabbing her hips he started slamming into her, he could see she wasn't spouting lies, he was hurting her. But she only grew wetter, her face grew more aroused, her blue eyes locked onto him. Her mouth fell open, she groaned raggedly, then let out another one. Another and another and he realized she was letting go for the first time. She was a heavy breather, once and awhile a quiet moan, but she was letting it loose now. That was why she wanted missionary all the time because she couldn't hold back in the other positions, she either thought it too embarrassing or some other crazy thing. He reached out and grabbed her hair, giving it a reasonably hard tug, she let out a scream. Then smiled, let loose another scream of pleasure, suddenly she was shoving herself back at him.

"FUCK! YES! FUCK YES!" She let loose, her voice strained and so sexy, he was willing himself to last. He was there, but he had to hold back, to make sure she came too. She wasn't making it easy as she rose up onto her hands and thrust back all the harder, looking at him like an animal. "A little! Ye... Ye... A little! YES ZACH BABY YES!"

"Fuck! I'm going to cum with you, I'm going to cum with you, you fucking incredible beauty." He quadrupled his speed for thirty seconds or so, then felt his cum blast out of him, he'd always liked that Mallory was on the pill, that he didn't worry about pulling out. She screamed with him, reaching between them to rub gently at his balls like she wanted him to empty it all inside her. "Oh yes, you angel. Your pussy is milking me dry, oh shit!"

"Baby," She whispered, Zach somehow ended up beside her, both of them looking into each other's eyes. "I REALLY did miss you."

"I missed you too, but... Shit Mallory, can you really change?" She rubbed her fingers over his chest, he was shocked that she didn't answer right away, taking a moment to look at him.

"I want to change," She turned away again, frowning. "I didn't like being single. I didn't like you not being around."

"I'll make sure she changes, we both will Zach, we'll teach her how to give as well as take." Wendy said, standing over them with her assorted clothes pressed to her body, looking stern but sexy. Her eyes traveled to him, he was certain of it now, there was WANT in those eyes. "We both want you to be part of this family, we've nearly fallen apart without you, please give her... give US, another chance."