Sucked, By My Husband's Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait boy, slow down!!! There's time..."

"Vivian!!! So suck it, suck me.... please!"

He didn't even have to ask, I was going to, but it was good to see a submissive man, even more one from the family, even more so Jack. A behaved, serious boy who didn't like me.

"So jerk off Jack. I love watching you do. I dreamed about it for days. So cute is my boy's cock, my little son."

He did, I took my hand away and he took control of his cock, moving it with strength, with way. As was on that Saturday, beautiful, beautiful. I love to see a man expose himself like that. I bit his lip laughing, unbuttoned the boy's shirt, smoothing his chest, his worked-out belly, until I licked his nipple... one after the other.

"This way I'm going to cum!!! Aaaaannhhh!!!"

I was in doubt, I wanted to see him cum, but I couldn't stand to see that long, shiny, beautiful hose in front of me anymore. It was calling me, commanding me.... "Give me a blowjob, give a blowjob".

Couldn't resist.

I bent down to feel the heat of the cock, the strong smell of a man in heat, the dripping goo. I held it at the base, just to leave it upright, that new boy hose. I teased it, ran my lips over the glans, wrapped it in a tongueless kiss, felt the fleshy, soft texture of the purple head.

Pulled out and looked up into his face, with that naughty whore laugh they love at these times. Better... of a call girl.

I spat...

It fell right on top of head and dripped down onto my fingers. Jack breathed heavily, even blinked. There, just the way I wanted, I went down like crazy, I fell of mouth. I stretched out my tongue and licked the tip, swirled it around, tasted the creamy, sweet cream. Better than Dad's. I opened my mouth and swallowed the stalk of the young man all at once. I worked the whole cock, sucking it very tight, licking it the way every man likes it...

Did it to conquer the father, now it was the son.

I sucked a lot and swirled my tongue around, I worked the balls in a mixture of hurting and caressing. The cudgel became hotter and hotter, and sometimes I went back to playing only on the little head. I perceived that he would come, I swallowed and felt the stalk pulsing. The cream coming, hot, hot wetting my tongue, my cheek. I swallowed some of it, but the rest I let off, dripping down the shaft, down to the balls and my fingers.

A white, translucent goo still bounded us from cock to mouth. I could still hear the boy's last moans. He was gasping, still trembling, and a last drop came out of the top, dripping down his cock... Couldn't let it go! I sucked his cock, giving it one last caress, the caress of stepmother, almost mother.

When I got up we looked at each other, I laughed with a smeared face and he with boyfriend's face, wiped my cheek and sought a kiss. I let him lick me all over, taste his own cum, taste his own cock. I think it was his first time.

A frenzied, drooling kiss until he lost his breath.

I was proud, satisfied with that beautiful young man, and I had the idea of taking him to the room of pleasures that Ivan and I had set up, but I didn't think it was the right moment. Jack needed another, gentler approach, at least for the time being.

"And now?"

"Now? Didn't your parents teach you to be polite boy, to reciprocate when someone gives you a cuddle?"

His hand entered between my thighs, eager, it advanced without asking permission, without stroking, it was direct, it touched my hair. He felt my muffled warmth, very wet, her fingers wandered between my lips. They moistened inside my cave. Jack still had a lot to learn.

"It'll be better over there."

"What? Where?"

"On the table, come."

I pointed to the pool table. I had already fucked there with Ivan and some friends. It was a crazy night, they fucked me with a cue stick. But today I just wanted to get sucked, by my husband's son. If Kelly knew what we were doing!

I let Jack take off my dress, it was a way to teach the young man to have good manners with the girls, future wives, lovers... don't know. I also like it when they undress me. I gave him a little kiss and lay down on the table. I spread my legs, like the models in the movies. Just so Jack would be enchanted with his stepmother's pussy, to see it all, the pink flesh, the folded lips, I leaned my heels on the edge of the table and raised my forehead.

Jack was drooling, wide-eyed. He was very funny, even more so with his mouth open. I laughed posing, running my hands over my body, as if in a nice massage. I shivered, smoothing my breasts, the sides of my body, my belly, my thighs, until I reached my well treated crotch.

I could feel my own heat, my pussy throbbing and sweating. That dominated me, mistreated me. I'm crazy, nuts! Showed what I wanted. Jack understood, I lay there admiring your cock that was coming up again, his fingers wrapped around my pussy, fingering and smoothing me. He tasted my flesh, my hair. His hand went up to my belly button, around my breasts, and back to my wet lips.

Jack grabbed my pussy like it was a fruit, squeezed, my pulled the hairs, stretched. MMmmmm!!! I lifted my legs, held my knees. I looked beautiful, beautiful, but I was really a whore, ready to be fucked.

He helped me hold one of my thighs and his other hand found my clit, played around, not very nicely, yet that was amazing, even more so since it was my husband's son

"Jack, Jaaaackk!!!!"

His fingers entered, smoothing me from the inside, wiggling my lips.

"Son of a bitch!"

I said just to provoke... he did as expected, sank his fingers into me and opened, seeing the pink flesh. I showed a hard, tasty vulva. An invitation to a crazy fuck. Only that Jack came with his mouth, wetting the face all over my candy. Drank me like a savage.

He roared, moaned, more than I did myself. Learned to bite my lips, stick his tongue in, I grabbed him by the hair, rubbed his face against my pussy. I masturbated with his face. It got even better, I moaned in a long cry.

Knew it was coming... It was time, timeeee!

Opened my pussy, leaned my heels on the edge of the table, and lifted my hairy forehead. I felt that delicious sensation...

I vibrated and blinked...

Cum, moaning like a bitch, a bitch in heat. Again I filled the boy's mouth and wet the table.

"Jaaack my baby, MMMmmmmmm!!!"

He was still licking, drinking me down like someone dying of thirst. The boy went on to bite my thighs, my ass until it tickled me.

"Stop Jack, stop! No!!"

"Turn around."

"What?"

"Turn."

I did what he asked, I got on all fours on the table, I lifted my ass up just to make him even more fissured. Jack shoved his face in, and I felt his nose and mouth opening my ass until I reached the middle, the middle between my ass and my pussy...

The tongue worked there, went down to the beginning of my pussy, licked me again, then playfully went up to my ass. The boy's fingers opened me up to reveal, showing what he wanted most...

What stepmother would do this to her stepson?

Jack spat... I never imagined... Daring Jack, I took advantage and touched myself in front of him, just for him, I let him see my fingers working the clit. The boy spread the spit and smoothed it around the rounded entrance just to make me even more anxious. Played with my ass...and he stuck the tip of his finger inside me. I laughed satisfied, imagining sticking a plug in me and then that hot rod.

Only that wasn't the day, it was already too much for Jack to fuck me like an aunt, a cousin. Better even... like a mother or stepmother. No guilt, no crickets.

"Come my darling, eat me up here on the table."

Showed my fingers in a 'come here' gesture. He slapped me twice... snapping, tasty, and bit me on one hip. I thought of Ivan snoring in the bedroom. I got even hotter, hornier...finally a fuck with his son, my sweet, rough Jack.

I thought about the boy's cock, spread my legs and let my feet up. I felt the tip of the pole caressing the top of my ass, that delicious warmth of a hard, throbbing cock, piercing my ass, stroking the ass... Jack forced his way in, but I wouldn't let him, it wasn't the day. Jack didn't deserve it yet.

"Not today, not today my darling."

"Let go... go!"

"No, no darling. Later, later Jack. I'm not ready, not today."

"Let me in, just a little bit!"

"Another day... Ok!?. Imagine one of your friends screwing his own mother, imagine!"

"You're not my mother, you're just..."

"Don't be like that, later I'll let you fuck my ass. Come, I'll let you cum inside my pussy."

"Really! You will? What if I get you pregnant?"

"Don't worry. Just fuck meeee, Jack!"

He held my hips, I lifted my ass. Jack was half seated, on top, the cock took a while, but found its way in, I felt it touching my lips, the heat of the rod sticking up my middle, I wet the boy's cock, it kept going in, I laid the head on the felt, crunching my fingers in preparation.

The thrusts came as I expected: insane, heavy and rough, without any tenderness, but I liked Jack's strong, intense, almost raw way. The boy still had a lot to learn, but he was good enough to become the kind of lover that every woman wants.

Jack was getting even more frantic, eating me like a starving man, driving me crazy with that cock, and I imagined how thick his shaft would be, bigger than father's. What a dream it would be if I could have both of them. What a dream if I could have both.

Drops of sweat were falling on my back, Jack was sweating and enjoying the moment, fucking me like a whore. I started to touch myself, smoothing my clit just for him to see... Just to provoke!!!!

"AAaannhhhhhhh!!!!! MMMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!"

Jack moaned and shuddered. I could feel him throbbing, imagine the cum spurting out, staining the bottom of my cave. A delicious cum, a son's cum... A dream. Even so I was more than proud, my Jack had finally eaten the stepmother he didn't like.

The dick came out, swarming my thighs and the pool table.

It took me a while, but I turned around and faced him. I did it just to drive him even crazier, I put my hand between my lips, wetting my fingers and sticking them inside. I opened a smile in the most obscene way, really slutty, just to see the boy's reaction. I showed him the drooling finger and then licked it, stretching my tongue only on the tip, very slowly, just to excite him.

I looked into his face and swallowed my fingers and sucked. Jack looked at me with disgust, with a face like he didn't like it.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you need that, you look like a slut!"

"Your father loves, loves it when I do it. He loves to see me do it. Besides, your leitinho is tasty, sweeter, but ... do not tell him."

"Stop Vivian, respect yourself!"

"What a silly, after all, why these scruples? Here we are lovers."

He was getting uncomfortable, these boys nowadays, even more Jack, so serious, but at hour he turned into an animal. He got down from the table, and I sat on the edge.

"Come here, don't do that Jack! It's just a joke, what's wrong with me sucking your cock? I didn't swallow, even you swallowed it on the couch!"

I hugged him with my legs around his waist and my hands on his neck, the smell of sex was still in the air, the sweat of our bodies... and he was still bothered.

"Silly, if I had known you would be stay this."

"You are my father's wife. Not just any slut. Not like this, not with that... whore face."

I laughed, I laughed at the young man's ideas. As if he were still a teenager."

"What nonsense, kid, after all that... Don't stay like this with these ideas. You're still too green... raw..."

"You don't do that with Dad, do you?"

"Of course I do, didn't I tell you? You don't even have a clue what we do, do you think it's only the traditional? That thing you saw on Saturday? You don't know your father... that one over there is a pervert, just as perverted as you are now. What's the matter? Accept that you are like that too."

"I didn't want you to be like that... I don't know, something else maybe, but a whore, Vivian. You're not a whore."

"Only in bed, honey, only in bed. The one who isn't a slut won't hold a man and won't know what pleasure is. In bed we need to be very... 'whore'. Give me a kiss."

"No, Vivian, leave me."

"Come on Jack, come here. Go kiss me, a tongue kiss with your mother."

"You not my mom, you're my stepmother."

"Almost mom... Imagine now you've fucked Kelly, huh?"

"Don't talk like that."

"Foolish, very foolish my boy."


12