Well Worth the Flight

Story Info
Erotic first time meeting.
1.2k words
4.18
5.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattdpo
mattdpo
1 Followers

I imagined finally coming out to see you on the flight, seven nerve-racking hours. I would be exhausted but excited to finally meet you as I walked out and found you at the baggage claim. You would be dressed simply in a black dress, and some nice black heels. As I walked into the baggage claim I would finally see you. The excitement and butterflies built as I briskly walked over, a goofy grin quickly growing on my face as I came and grabbed you in a big hug holding you hard. The harder I held you the more weight of meeting, the nervousness lifting like the weight of the world finally falling off my shoulders. I'd quickly whisper in your ear, "You look even more incredible than I ever imagined, can I kiss you?"

As I pulled back you would silently look at me with your big baby blue eyes slightly teary-eyed, you would nod your head in acceptance. In that instance you gave me your acceptance, I would grab you hard, my hand in your hair bringing your lips close to mine, intertwining them. My breath was hot, the kiss instantly excited both our bodies before I finally willed myself to pull away. Once I had, we would walk to your car excitedly talking and laughing. As we got in the car and began to drive down the highway, you would constantly catch me staring at your curves, a slight bulge in my pants, as I exercised restraint, exciting you and showing you just how much I coveted and respected you. When we got to the hotel I would check-in, and we would quickly get to the room, hopping on the bed, and just crack jokes. I would get lost staring into your eyes, causing you to blush. Finally, I would move in to kiss you again, tasting your lips, inhaling your scent before you began to reciprocate kissing my neck, surprising me when you bite into my flesh, and whispered into my ear, "I'm yours."

My hands would slide over your body wrapping you up, pulling you into me so I could kiss you harder sucking on your neck tasting you. My breath would blow hot against your skin, like exhaust from an engine blowing against you. I would whisper in your ear as I bite down on it, whispering, "Thank you." My hands would slide down your body grabbing your hands, sliding them up the bed, over your head, onto the bedpost. I'd reach into my back pocket pulling out a pair of handcuffs, clasping your hands down, locking you onto the bed. Playfully you would fight against the restraints, your wrists rattling them, as you playfully fought against them. I would kiss you hard again, my tongue sliding into your mouth, lingering, tasting your lips, needing you like my own personal heroin. I would pull away biting your lower lip as I grabbed the sides of your skirt, slowly pulling it up, as I stared up, looking into your eyes. My gaze would slide down to your thighs, I'd become enamored with your lips, your hips bouncing up and down, the anticipation and excitement building. Unable to look away I would take in the view, taking in every detail between your thighs, your lips, swollen and flush. You would watch as I began to unbutton my pants, quickly pulling them off. My cock exposed, showing you my arousal, hard and throbbing before your eyes. The details of my head are already wet with pre-cum dripping from my head not escaping your view.

As you continued to watch on, I would tease you letting the excitement build as I slide my hand down between your thighs, my fingers slowly sliding up and down your slit, while my free hand would coast up and down my shaft, the pre-cum dripping down over my hand, taunting you, causing you to moan for me, showing me just how my good girl needed to please me. Your moaning would begin to crescendo as you felt my fingers begin to slowly pinch your clit, twisting it between index finger and thumb before I quickly let go. My fingers slid to my lips so that I could start tasting the sweet and sour flavors of your pleasure. As I continued to taste you from my fingertips, I would slide my other hand from my throbbing shaft, my digits coated in pre-cum as I brought them up to your lips, giving you a taste of what you did to me.

At long last I would enter you, sliding my fingers effortlessly inside your tight, eager pink hole. My fingers slid inside you, stretching you apart, a resurgence of your sweet audio, your moans began building again. My fingers slid between your tight waiting lips forcing you to moan more for me, louder, and louder, driving me to finger you harder like a piston set on overdrive, as I felt you building closer to climax. My gaze met yours as I told you, demanding you to cum for me. The view of you, your body as you began to My fingers working in, and out of you, massaging your g-spot, my hand reaching up, grabbing your hair hard, pulling your head back, arching your back, your breasts out, your nipples pressing through the fabric of your dress. The view of you as you began to tremble in climax, your body shaking and spasming as you rode out the pleasure to its full euphoric finish.

Savoring the moment, id watch on as you caught your breath, a glow, and a smile all I needed to know was that you were ready to continue as I stood over you raising my hips, bringing my swollen member to your eagerly waiting mouth. My glistening shaft would slide between your waiting lips, the feel of your mouth, as my cock fit perfectly between your lips letting me slide deep inside your throat letting me experience the pleasure of fucking your pretty little mouth. Your head would begin to bounce against the mattress, as my balls would slap wetly against your chin. The combination of my pre-cum and your saliva mixing, dripping down your chin, down onto your blouse, a wet stain on your blouse, my cock throbbing as I filled your eager mouth. You could almost feel my balls as they began growing heavy. Groans of pleasure would resonate loudly from me as you felt my shaft harden, pulsating, clearly about to cum.

Before you had the opportunity to drink me like water after a workout, I would pull out, my load creamy, hitting your chin, dripping down onto your blouse, mocking you as you were unable to taste me. As I stood there spent, one hand pressed up against the wall I would fall to my knees, quickly rolling over, my chest heaving as a lay there next to you, still glistening from our workout. Your arms, still tied up, I would run my hand along your chin sliding a finger up, collecting a sample of my sweet semen for you to taste, letting it linger as you sucked it clean from my fingertips. Like a good kitten, you would lick me clean before I reached up and un-cuff you, pulling you into my chest, letting you calm down as I held onto you, your head resting against my chest as I petted your hair, showing you that I wasn't going anywhere. I was with my kitten, and this experiment was far from over.

mattdpo
mattdpo
1 Followers