Welldark B2 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always said that I did not care whatsoever about being nude in public. Presented with a chance to prove it, I had taken it. Six weeks had passed since Danielle's encouragement and I had been naked in this room six times since.

Folding up the rest of my clothes, I placed them in the empty chair next to me. "Nice cock bro," Arlethia laughed in the meantime.

"Do you have to say that every week?" I asked, feigning disapproval. Our friendship hadn't changed at all over this. To start with, she was a succubus and nudity was a more casual affair for her kind in general. Further, we both knew that we were mutually off-limits, so we could appreciate how good the other looked on a platonic basis. "Any reason you let me be the lone naked fool this week?"

Arlethia pulled softly at the lace cladding her curves. "I had something to show off and wear in."

"That's fair enough," I surrendered and finally sat down next to Esther. Loudly, my hand slapped down on her naked thigh. She let out a tiny squeal in response.

Although she refused to loose or even unbutton her top, the lady of my desires had followed my first display of nudity by at least taking off her pants. A week later, the panties had followed, and ever since then her bottom half had been naked during these lessons. It made it exceedingly clear to everyone in the room that she was hiding something under that shirt. That no one asked helped her a little bit to be at ease with it. What helped even more was that with every week, a few more of the people attending the class gathered the resolve to follow the general example.

Many had imperfections that they likely felt some level of shame about. None were as pronounced as the scars that disfigured my love's back. Regardless, being surrounded by people who managed to display their imperfections did make Esther a bit more comfortable with herself. She had told me as much. The entire practice of stripping in this semi-public setting was more for people like her than it was for people like me, who hadn't had a problem to start with.

Even with those insecurities under the surface, Esther managed to give me a chiding glare. "You dare accuse Arlethia of redundancies, yet you always greet me with a smack to the thigh."

"I will not apologize," I told her straightforwardly and squeezed. There was just so much to hold onto. The thickness of her thigh was pancaked on the surface of the leather seat. Her annoyed sigh was compromised by the excitement accompanying it. "Let me make it up to you," I hummed and reached up to her face with my other hand.

Leaning into the gesture and then towards me, Esther presented her red lips. They came closer and closer, until they left my field of view and I felt them on my own. She wrapped her arms around the one I had on her leg and pressed her boobs against me. Even the accursed barrier that confined her delicious melons could not fully rob the fantastic sensation from me.

Our tongues and then our lips separated. My excitement was plain to see, yet neither I nor Esther acted on it. Shameless honesty and loyal discipline, those were the core tenants of the Sexuality branch of Welldark. The shameless honesty of many of the students was on open display. The loyal discipline was to stay in control of those desires rather than have them control us. As much as I wanted to have Esther ride me where I sat, this was not appropriate for the time.

I had to restate to myself: this space was not about quick indulgence and certainly not about depravity. It did not treat sex as something cheap to be had whenever desired. Sex was an extension of love itself. That was what the local philosophy (which I largely agreed with) said. By extension, the act had to be treated as preciously as the emotion. Those were concepts I had to hold on to, even when my erection was telling me that it was all annoying and that I was better off just pumping a load in the closest cunt.

Arlethia, Esther and I distracted ourselves from our physical desires through idle banter, until Danielle entered. The fox girl was already stark naked when she walked down the stairs. Her tanned curves were flawless, save for a reddish birthmark under her right shoulder.

The lecture began soon and I listened eagerly. Danielle was an excellent speaker and the topic she taught us about was an easy sell to start with. Everyone was glued to her red lips, as she retold stories of what she did for her King and what her King did for her, of how and why it worked, and how we could go about discovering similar paths if the one described did not map onto our own preferences.

It dawned on me that the way I sat there was representative of my university life so far. I was completely comfortable in my own skin. Although I had many urges pulling on me, I remained in control of whether I indulged them or not. My Queen sat by my side and although she denied me teasing touches of her sacred sanctum, she did occasionally sneak a glance at me -- and smiled. A seat further, one of my best friends rolled her eyes, completely content in her own position. The lecture I listened to was engaging. The space around me intrigued me.

For all the boredom and the disappointments I had to occasionally endure, this was where I wanted to be.