Welldark B2 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aclysia slowly sunk down along the wall, the orgasm making her legs too weak to stand. Her eyes were glued to my crotch, where my dick bulged visibly through the stretching material of the sportswear. I could see the thoughts go through her head, because I was thinking the exact same thing. How enticing it was to pull down my pants and then ram my cock down her throat. Her mouth was agape, open so much wider than she needed to breathe.

The door opened at that moment and Esther came marching in. Behind her were Willt and Arlethia. My Queen analysed the situation Aclysia and I were in. There was no way to misconstrue, not with Aclysia's hands still between her legs and my erection so prominent.

Confidently, I smiled at her in greeting. She took off her shoes. "Leave no stains on the wall or floor," she demanded and placed a welcoming kiss on my cheek. She stared at me for a few seconds afterwards. When she spotted not a sign of guilt on me, she walked off.

"Really, the living room?!" Arlethia complained.

"My dearest frenemy, I shall inform you of what both my horny and gorgeous haremettes have now approved of: within my house, indeed in any setting that is not inappropriate by our measures, our love shall manifest however we want."

"Normal speak, you pompous third-grade philosopher," Arlethia groaned. "You're just saying you'll fuck on every surface of the house."

"If we so desire," Esther stated firmly, while checking the contents of the fridge. "You are welcome to do the same."

Arlethia turned to Willt, who was doing his best not to participate or acknowledge the situation. His poor heart probably couldn't take this. "Yeah, that ain't fucking happening," the succubus drawled.

"There is an alternative solution, if I may present it," Aclysia said. I was tempted to press her face into my crotch, to assert dominance and all that. I did not trust myself to not put her in a mating press three seconds after she would lick my bulge. I had pushed this far enough. Instead, I helped Aclysia up. I caught a glimpse of the panties halfway down her thighs, before she pulled them back up.

Willt was crimson now, staring at a wall. Arlethia had seen it as well, but she just shrugged. "Let's hear it, 'Clysia?"

"We do have an additional mansion available. I have no utility for the separate home." The maid directed a slight smile in my direction. Her swooning voice was as soft as half-melted butter. "Karitas' home is my home. Whether I join his Anomalia at the desired time or not makes no difference on my wish to stay."

I put an arm around her and she was right back to cuddling me. No sniffing this time, at least not overtly. It appeared I had pushed the last magical button to make her all mine. "Are you not lucky that you know me?" I asked, while combing Aclysia's hair with my fingers. Esther sat down on a nearby chair with a cream cheese sandwich in hand.

"We're lucky we know Aclysia," Arlethia shot back.

"You know her, because she'll be my haremette, and I know her because I earned this mansion, to which you were invited by me. I am the chain of causality here," I corrected her.

Arlethia groaned and turned to her boyfriend. There wasn't much to discuss between the two of them. The mansion was enormous for us. It was not enormous for two growing Anomalias. More importantly, while the two haremettes I had gathered for myself were of the fellow, unbothered variety, it was not definitely the case that future ones would share the sentiment. If I wanted to have free erotic availability around the house for the next semester, it was best the only people I shared it with were those that I also shared a bed with. No haremette that I could attract could be so prude to protest being bent over the breakfast table, when the only people around it were other haremettes that had seen her naked less than two hours ago.

If I did somehow attract such a prude, I had failed myself. Or I would have to train a shy submissive in the joy of showing herself to her equals. That would be rather entertaining.

As for Willt and Arlethia, if I had to view things from their dull perspective, they probably had inhibitions about finding me balls deep inside Esther once or twice a day. I did not share such issues, I would high-five Willt in passing if he was nailing Arlethia against the corridor wall, but that was what I understood their sensibilities to be. Actually, just his sensibilities. Arlethia saw me nude every week during the Sexual Skills class.

"Nah, we'll be staying," Arlethia announced, much to my surprise. "Thanks for the offer though."

The pair finally stepped out of their own shoes and into the room. "You sure?" I asked.

"Y...yeah," Willt stuttered his response and headed swiftly through the room. Arlethia tugged me by the sleeve, staying for a moment while her boyfriend brought a bag full of stuff upstairs. Apparently, Esther had been out shopping with them.

"He's trying to be less embarrassed about sex and stuff," Arlethia revealed to me in a conspiratorial tone. "Do me the favour and be a little less you when he manages to not lock the door two fucking times before we do our stuff."

"Do not barge into the room blasting cheap jazz music, got it," I responded with jovial seriousness. "What brought about his change of heart?"

"Just hanging around us deviants," Arlethia grinned widely. "Also, something about wanting to be more proactive. Which, fun as it is to suck him dry every morning, I won't complain about. Switch things up a little, you know?"

"I do know," I said with a nod. I was smiling broadly. Yes, this might lead to potential complications with future haremettes, but I was happy to have my friends around a little while longer. Willt could definitely use the exposure therapy. Plus, it wasn't like the other mansion was running away. "What are the odds I see him tomorrow during class?"

"Higher than before." Arlethia playfully whipped me with her tail, as she walked away.

___________________________________

I had intense respect for Willt, when he actually accompanied us to the Sexual Skills class. Even Arlethia was surprised when he announced that he would after breakfast. The spontaneous decision was one that lasted. Even though he was clearly nervous, as he chatted with us during the way there, he did not turn around. He walked into the classroom and sat down next to Arlethia.

Everyone around the class stripped, except for him. In an effort not to stare, he kept his eyes glued to the table in front of him. Not for the first time, I wondered how someone that had grown up around succubi had such difficulties with sexual expression. It wasn't even that I thought Willt had to be as casual about nudity and public sex as I was. I understood that was not a lifestyle fitting or appropriate for everyone. Rather, the intensity of his embarrassment was puzzling.

"Proud of you that you came along, friend," I told him, instead of what else I was thinking. Much like one should only encourage the unfit person that attended gym, it was only appropriate to reinforce Willt's decision to come here. Conservative voices would say that the former was good for you, while the latter was a terrible indulgence that enslaved one to sin.

Now, with so many other things, one had to give tradition its due. It was doubtlessly true that oversexualization of the mind led to various negative consequences. However, the Sexuality Branch of Welldark under the leadership of Danielle was no depraved hell.

As per usual, I stripped completely. The lady of my love only dispatched of her legwear, although she made the conscious step to also unbutton her shirt and put her breasts on display. She left her clothes neatly folded on the table, next to mine. "That's quite a leap from the usual," I whispered to her.

"If he can become more comfortable, so can I," Esther put it simply, not bothering to lower her voice.

Willt stared at my Queen's exposed breasts for an almost inappropriate amount of time. He cleared his throat and visibly forced himself to relax. The presence of Arlethia helped him in that. The succubus had also stripped completely. Evidently, she had no lingerie to show-off this week. Not that the shortstack needed any accentuation, with her giant tits, fat ass, and narrow midriff, all sporting smooth, red skin. She was quite the erotic sight.

I analysed that platonically. My separation between available and unavailable still worked splendidly. "Nice cock, bro," she joked.

"Nice tits, sis," I responded in kind. This was the same exchange we had every week. My eyes moved on from her and over to a certain, greyish-white skinned succubus that sat notably closer than she had the last two months.

Karona's breasts were a cup-size smaller than that of my Esther, which still put them in the large category overall. They drooped, slightly, as natural breasts did. The nipples were of a deep, almost black grey. Down the flatness of her stomach in side-view, my eyes travelled, taking in the midriff that I had seen numerous times before, only that no hotpants, skirt, or other legwear blocked me from fully taking in her sinful thighs today. Her legs were crossed. Her attractive face rested on her wrists.

Then, with alluring grace, she leaned backwards. She pulled one leg up into the seat, spread the other one out, and revealed her cunt for everyone else in the same row. A row that, usually, only included me, Esther, and Arlethia. For a split second, Karona glanced over and smirked directly at me. Then she blinked and her gaze had returned to the front of the class.

It was the first time Karona attended the class fully naked. I had checked before, to Esther's annoyance. A man was curious and Karona had taken my confirmation that I was more than curious and now teased me for it. That devilish little gorgeous semen swallowing woman of grace and lust. If she was trying to make me keep flirting with her against Esther's wishes, she was following the optimal strategy.

That being said, I did respect Esther's wishes a lot. I put a hand on my Queen's thigh and squeezed. "Not unless you say it's fine," I assured her and she nodded approvingly.

"This is the kind of arrogance she should be fixing," Esther responded, most certainly loud enough that Karona could hear it. The room was big, capable of holding between 150 and 200 students. At the moment, there were about 70. Consequently, there was lots of empty space, but not so much anyone was isolated.

Karona shot us an annoyed glare and turned her body sideways, giving me the most minimalistic view of her curves possible. Her tail lashed the armrest of the leather chair. This was, predictably, not the response she had hoped for.

While I was still going through the mental carousel of figuring out if there was any way to talk to her without upsetting Esther, Danielle entered the room. The brunette fox lady was as nude as many of us, wearing only a pair of flip flops. The moment she took her usual position, sitting on the edge of the desk, she kicked them off. She crossed her legs and laid her fluffy tail on her lap, stroking it carefully as her eyes wandered over us students.

First, she noted Karona, lingering on the nude succubus for a moment. Her eyes moved on swiftly, to find Esther and nodding approvingly towards her. Lastly, she spotted Willt. Immediately, she jumped from her position on the table and sashayed with natural elegance up to us. The eyes of the room were naturally drawn to her, then they all broke contact and turned to their individual conversations. Danielle had made it clear very early that, when she had direct conversations with students, others were to not stick their nose in it. A laudable and necessary precaution, since most of those she addressed privately were the shy and uncertain.

Danielle afforded herself a few comments in passing. "You decided to shed your clothes, Karona, but I'd have preferred it if you did it in solidarity with the less confident." A few more steps later, she said to Esther. "A large step, I hope you continue making progress with being open about your body." The lady of my love squeezed my hand under the table.

The fox lady arrived in front of Willt and Arlethia. She was one row down from us and of only average height. She placed her elbows on the table and rested her roundish face on her interlocked fingers. A gentle smile spread her red lips. Hazel eyes wandered from the nude succubus to the fully clothed warlock.

"You must be Willt," the Mistress of Sexuality of Welldark greeted him. Like usual, her voice oozed casual femininity. She had mastered the art of simply being a woman and being attractive by embodying the good aspects of the fairer sex. That made all of her motions attractive without any further thought, as she was all us men had been seeking for countless generations. "I'm Danielle, a pleasure to meet you."

Willt gulped and said, in a dry voice, "Likewise."

"It is most laudable of you to come here. I understand it is hard. In more ways than one, if you excuse the pun," Danielle chuckled at her own words and I could sense a little bit of the tension leaving Willt. I wasn't sure if the poor guy was capable of getting erect, nervous as he was. "Please, understand that the view of sexuality I teach here is one of trust and comfort. If you, at any point, wish to leave, know that no one will judge you for it. I only request that you attempt to go a little further in time. Okay?"

"I'll try," Willt responded, quickly this time.

"Thank you. A personal tip: if you want to be comfortable without undressing, opening your fly will help tremendously. No one will see anything you don't want to either. The table is in the way."

'How rare, she's wrong about something,' I thought. When I would have opened my fly and sat here, with an erection, something would have definitely shown. Then again, I was firmly above average, so I did not know how much other men suffered from erections poking past waistbands.

Danielle stepped away. Willt didn't move, until Arlethia opened his fly for him. He turned crimson and I turned my eyes somewhere else before he could get too self-conscious. There were whispers exchanged between them. I instead paid attention to my Esther. I was dining on her body, filling up rather than get hungry somewhere else. How blessed I was to get that opportunity. Esther traced the underside of my erection with her finger. Outright sexual acts were discouraged, for this class. The way Danielle had made it sound, that was for further semesters, when general tolerance was higher and practice more important. Little touches, however, were encouraged.

"Today, I want to talk about the little things," Danielle addressed all of us, once she was back at the table. "And about an important difference of what to do and not do, between being a man and being a woman. Be reminded that I speak in generalisations today and that all I say should be used as inspiration to learn more about your partner and his or her preferences. What is true for 60% of men is not that likely to be true for your man. Even what is true for 99% of women may not be true for your woman. She will appreciate you all the more, if you are attentive to that rare need."

Danielle extended her hand to the left. One of the golems, depicting a naked man at the peak of physical performance, albeit in a bland and non-descript way, began to move. He walked to the back of the table and pulled out a fine fur brush. Once it was handed to the teacher, she began to groom her tail.

"In most sapient species across the universe, the man is the chaser and the woman the chased. The man aims to impress and earn the right to a mate. The woman waits for the man that sufficiently impresses her and grants that right. A simple breakdown of the biological imperative that has allowed our species to evolve, elevating the fittest of body, mind, and character to pass on their genetics. Dull science talk, perhaps, but also the fundament of how all of you have evolved to come to be where you are now.

"While men and women have evolved to complement each other, it is no secret to anyone who has lived past the age of 13 that the sexes can have quite the difficulty talking to one another. Males are brutishly calculating creatures that simply do not get emotional finesse. Females are terribly nagging beings that do not appreciate how much is done for them. A typical and not particularly useful way to look at the other sex, with kernels of truth in them."

Danielle put aside the brush, her tail showing the streaks of the attention. She waved it around a couple of times and then it was every bit as fluffy as it had been before. The brush wandered to the golem and from the golem back to the drawer.

"For us women, to receive compliments on our looks is painfully standard," the teacher revealed. "Not that we do not like it, especially when we make the effort to dress nicely and take care of our skin. It is, however, always what we hear first when a man wants us for those looks alone. It is difficult, if not impossible, to discern the empty flatterers from those looking for a genuine start to a conversation. It makes us callous to compliments, which makes us seem unappreciative to the individual kind word. When care is feigned regularly, second-guesses become reasonable.

"As my husband tells me, for men the situation is one of unappreciated effort. To make the motions is quite frustrating when the response is lukewarm at best. Worse is getting tested and teased by women that either overstretch their emotional sway or do not know when they can trust a man. Although it is not a problem in a place as civilized and magical as Welldark, I will remind you that your evolution also has prepared women to deal with the fact that their partners are typically stronger than themselves. To be alone with a man is risky.

"And so one sex is doubtful and one sex is frustrated. An eternal dance we all must dance until we find the one who opens up to us. Until we find the many, for us blessed few that walk between worlds. Now, how does all of this translate to relevance for little gestures. Anyone got an idea..." She looked around the room, then picked at her own discretion. "...Karona?"

The succubus tilted her head at the question. "If the bases for getting into a relationship are different, so are what one would appreciate in a relationship," she presented her answer.

"Precisely." Danielle smiled approvingly. "There's two things men commonly do when they have a long term relationship that are insufferable. One is that they stop paying attention. All the effort the man made to get into the relationship? Diminished, gone, dropped once he feels like he has what he wants. The second is to be exceptionally physical, in the sexual way. Getting felt up can be quite nice, getting felt up all the time, with little to no conversation to accompany it? Exceptionally dull and, in some cases, humiliating. Much as some of you may enjoy roleplaying the part of the 'slut that is defined only by her holes', women do not want to genuinely feel like they're that."

"Hope I'm not guilty of that," I whispered to Esther. Everyone watching us knew that I was an exceptionally touchy-feely guy.

"You have the equally annoying and entertaining habit, to babble as you caress," Esther told me.

"I do not 'babble'," I grumbled. My hand brushed up and down her thigh. Danielle continued.

"Because the incentives are opposite, the issues are also opposite. The mistakes of women typically are to pay too much attention and to stop being sexual. Men are frequently surprised in how many issues we can find with their behaviour and that is because we, once a man has our interest, will analyse everything he does. It will be picked apart and interpreted. Bad is when you get it wrong, when you leave him no room to breathe, or are imprecise in saying what is bothering you. Many a man has been driven insane by ceaseless nagging, even or especially when that nagging was aiming at something true. As for sex, because we control the access to it, we sometimes use it to goad a desired partner into a relationship and stop once we have accomplished that. A quick way to make sure men look for an alternative. Remember that they are wired to crave sex. I do not endorse that it is that way. It simply is. To accept that fact is the quickest way to learn how to handle it."