Wendy, Bill and Uncle Bob Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He muttered "You mean, up her cunt." The sight of his wife masturbating me and the feeling of my husband wanking him must have taken Uncle Bob over the edge.

He pulled Billy's head down towards his prick, but before Billy could open his mouth he spurted. The deluge was incredible. His milky stuff really jetted out. Quite a lot went over Billy' face before his lips closed around Bob's knob, but Billy didn't seem to mind. Even though were several secondary streams, Billy seemed very adept at not letting it escape from his mouth and he swallowed it all. I heard Bob tell him "Well done Billy. You are a good girl."

My husband looked grateful.

I had flushed several times over the last half hour. I knew Billy had at least once although there were few physical signs except that he looked exhausted. Bob had wiped his penis and looked very satisfied with himself. Edith chuckled and told me "Pull your panties up Love and take your husband to the bathroom to tidy up. You have been good girls."

I giggled and did as I was told.

When we returned to the lounge Aunty Edith had made us all a nice cup of tea and we all chatted. Edith wanted to know how my mother and father were doing and the men just started to talk about the afternoon's football. It was so homely.

12