Wendy Gets Up Close and Personal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him to take off his pants and to get naked for me. He did so, and I almost laughed. It was the smallest one I had ever seen. Even fully erect it was only about 3" long. I had him sit in the chair, and I did a lap dance for him. After the first session we had learned to bring music. I had a small Bose speaker in my pocketbook, and some lap dance music on my iPhone. It worked nicely.

As I was grinding on him, he was playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples. I would rub his cock on my pussy which would spread my outer and inner lips, but there was no penetration into my vagina. I had to be careful not to let it get in as it was so small it could easily slip in. He also was a gentleman and didn't try to insert it. He easily could have.

By now I was fully aroused. Having a strange one rub against my clitoris was extremely arousing, even one that small. I turned around so that my butt was facing him and stuck it right in his face. My husband told him it was OK to lick me (we had discussed this while planning for the session). He licked both my anus and my pussy for a minute or so. I was about to cum, so I got off of him and lay on the bed. My husband lay down with me and started kissing and fondling my breasts while my legs were spread and my fully aroused pussy was looking at our guy. My husband invited him to join us and told him he would demonstrate how I liked to have foreplay.

So, as the guy watched, my husband slowly and gently rubbed my clitoris. Occasionally he would go into my vagina and rub my G spot. When he came out he would go down and rub my anus, explaining to the guy what he was doing.

When he thought the guy probably had it, he told him to go ahead and take over. What a fast learner he was. I was about to cum just from his touch. My husband was kissing me and sucking my nipples and the guy was working on my pussy and my asshole. My right leg was rubbing his rock hard little cock. I was in absolute sexual heaven.

My husband knew I was ready, so he pulled me over on him so that I was on top. I let the guy watch me fuck my husband some and then motioned him to lie beside us on my right side. I placed his right hand on my right breast and the feeling was exotic. I had two men fondling my breasts while I fucked one of them.

His little dick was still rock hard, so I reached up and fondled his little nuts, and they were little! He seemed to like that, so I moved up and touched his cock. I rubbed it for a while and then started stroking it. Not sure my husband knew where I was going with this, but he was intently watching what I was doing. I'm not sure I knew where it was headed either, but it was fun. It was so small it was a novelty. It looked just like a real one except it was little. It was so little I could have put all of it and his nuts in my mouth and still been able to talk. I could only get two fingers and my thumb on his dick while I was stroking him. That's all that would fit.

So there I am, fucking one man and jacking off another. I realized at that point that, yes, I was going to jack him off, to take him to completion. Evidently he realized the same thing as he pulled his shirt tail up away from his cock.

Wasn't long before he erupted. He shot the biggest wad of cum I have ever seen. It instantly covered three of the fingers on my right hand. A thick gooey mess. It didn't shoot far like Web's explosive cum, but came out in a massive load. Then another one erupted, as huge as the first load. I thought this is impossible. Then the third load came, as large as the first two. By now my thumb and all of my fingers were covered. I kept jacking and he kept cumming.

After about 3 loads the size began to diminish. After about 4 loads the size became more normal. After about 5 or 6 loads, it was over. The back of my hand, my palm all of my fingers, my thumb and his little dick and nuts were covered in jism. It was the largest nut I have ever seen. In fact the first load was the biggest I had ever seen, and then it just kept cumming.

He reached over, got a bunch of tissues and gave them to me. I cleaned myself first and then cleaned his equipment for him. I figured I had been responsible for the mess, I might as well clean it up. I had asked him to save up for three days so he would be ready for me. It looked like he had saved a lot longer than that.

Now remember I am still fucking my husband and haven't yet cum. Seeing that huge nut he produced was enough to get me to the edge. I was looking at his little dick and nuts (not big enough to be called balls) about two feet from my face and thinking about how much they had produced. That was enough to send me soaring off the edge. What a delightful orgasm. My husband made his own mess in me just seconds later. We lay there and held and I realized my right arm and hand were wrapped around our guy's leg. That's how I had cum and now I was holding him as my husband and I held each other as we came down together.

I was a real mess down there, and it took a while for my husband to clean me up while our guy watched. Again, I should have had him clean me but I didn't think about it. By now he had gone to his flaccid size and it was only about 1 1/2" long. Not big enough to be a real one, but it sure could shoot a load. I told my husband if I had let him fuck me, I wouldn't even have felt it in me. I probably should have "accidentally" let it slip inside me during the lap dance to see if I could feel it, but I didn't.

It was getting late into the afternoon, and we wanted to miss rush hour traffic, so we quickly got dressed, said thank you for the fun and left. It was a successful session: I got to show my naked body and spread pussy to a stranger, got to jack him off and got to fuck my husband and have a tremendous orgasm while the stranger watched. For me, exhibitionism doesn't get any better than that.

While I still enjoy our sessions in hotel rooms at night with the lights on and the curtains open, it is potentially dangerous. If one of our anonymous audience members is offended and calls law enforcement, we are in big trouble. So, we have cut back on that type of performing in favor of the sessions described above. It is just so intimate to have our voyeur in the same room with us. Also it is fun finding out what he wants to see and do. We have found another site that allows couples to meet men who want to watch.

In thinking about it, I have become the voyeur as well as the exhibitionist. Having Web come to the door naked with an erection was a turn on, as was watching him jack off on me. I also enjoyed jacking off the guy with the little cock and watching him blow that load. Stuff like that doesn't happen when we are performing by ourselves in a hotel room.

I hope you enjoyed my story. I enjoyed living it and then telling it.

12