Wendy's Adventures Pt. 08

Story Info
Wendy finally meets the Bicycle Guy.
11.7k words
4
5.9k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story published in the Exhibitionist section back in November. I suggest the viewer read that story first as the events at the end of that story lead directly into this story and provide the necessary background. Here is the link:

https://www.literotica.com/s/wendys-adventures-pt-07

After Wendy came back from her impromptu meeting with the bicycle guy, she said it had been a fruitful meeting, and they were going to dinner the next night. She was able to intercept him and introduced herself. She told him what we called him. He knew who she was and said he and his brother called her the naked girl. So, they had seen her naked on the balcony while she dried her hair. Great, my wife was known to two strangers as the naked girl. That was a little difficult to wrap my mind around, but I should have expected it. The bicycle guy was here with his brother and his brother's wife.

I told her I thought that was a gutsy move on her part to go out and meet him, and she said she was getting desperate and decided to make her move. She wanted to make sure it was still OK with me. I was physically weak with the knowledge of what she was planning, but told her it was still OK. I knew that if I wanted to stop it, I needed to act soon. But her excitement was contagious, and I wanted her to enjoy herself. As excited as she was, it would have been difficult for me to say no.

I was getting aroused and started feeling her breasts when she took the coverup off. She told me no more sex until after their date as she wanted to be horny so she wouldn't chicken out. Plus she would enjoy sex with him more. She did offer to give me a blow job as I was obviously aroused, but she would rather I be horny as well. I told her I agreed with her plan and just let my erection go away on its own. We had been doing it at least once a day and sometimes twice a day, so if she went without for over 48 hours, she thought she would be good and horny. We last did it the day before, so we were already 24 hours without sex. We were both horny.

At dinner we discussed their date, and the mechanics of it. She said his name was Rob and that he was really cute close up. He was 25, which was 4 years younger than she and was single. His sister in law had family close by, and they spent a lot of time with them. In fact they had all planned on going to dinner with the family tomorrow night, but that he would beg off as he now had other plans. Right. I bet that was a hard decision for him to make. The wife would usually spend time with her family during the day, which left Rob and his brother to their own devices. I thought yeah, that gave them a lot of time to watch my wife naked on the balcony.

As he wouldn't have access to a car, I told her they should use ours. Otherwise the restaurant options would be extremely limited. I asked her where they would go if she was successful in her seduction. She said his condo was out as his brother and wife would be coming back there after dinner. Wouldn't do to get caught in the act.

Wendy said there was a blanket in the trunk they could take to the beach. The beach is deserted at night and would be an option. It was obvious she had thought this thing through.

It was difficult to get to sleep that night. The next morning we both woke up about the same time. I looked over at her; she was smiling and her eyes were bright with anticipation. I thought, she is enjoying this way too much. We made it through the day with both of us growing increasingly horny. Wendy was getting a bit nervous by early afternoon.

When she had her shower, washed her hair and sat outside naked to dry, I noticed she was parting her legs a bit more than normal. She thought he was probably watching and wanted to give him a good view of her girl bits. Nothing like a prospective lover getting to see his date naked and to view her equipment before their first date. Of course anyone else on that side of the building, including Rob's brother, got to see her equipment as well. As brazen as she was, I was afraid she would get reported to building management and my parents would find out.

After Wendy got dry, well her hair was dry, but that was the only thing dry, she came in and started getting ready. I was interested in what she would wear. She had that all figured out as well. A midriff, thin spaghetti strap top with a mini skirt. No bra or panties would be needed. She said that as he had already seen her naked on several occasions, and spread on two occasions, it really didn't make any difference. She just wanted to get him horny and wanting her. I didn't think there would be much problem with that. When she wears that top with no bra, she has a very nice jiggle that makes it obvious she isn't wearing anything underneath. After a few minutes of having the fabric rub against her nipples they come to attention and are obvious.

Her plan was to have Rob come to her car door when they got to the restaurant and open it for her. She would then put one foot on the ground with the other still in the car and reach to her left for her purse. That would give him a good close up spread view of her womanhood. She thought that ought to get his interest up. I thought so too. She said she would give him a good view as she was getting in the car in our parking lot as well.

Just before he was to arrive, she said, "I hope he has a big one. If I go through with this, I really want to get something out of it." I wasn't too happy with that. I mean I had just given her a hall pass, and now she wanted a big cock to boot! I told her I hope he has a small one, or at least less than my 7 1/4". She laughed and said she wanted to experience a big one at least once in her life, and this might be her only opportunity.

By now she was really getting nervous. She took off her rings and handed them to me, saying, "I won't need these tonight." We had discussed what to do with her rings, so I wasn't shocked by her actions, but it did bring reality home to me in a large dose. She had another ring to wear because she was so used to wearing her rings on that finger.

He knocked on the door at the appointed time. She kissed me goodbye and I said, "Good luck. Have a good time tonight, but not too good."

She smiled, and said, "I certainly intend to have a good time. Don't jack off while I am gone; when I get back, I want to give you a special session for letting me do this." I slipped out of the living room and she slipped out the front door to start her new adventure.

Wow! It was too late to stop it now if I had wanted too. But considering her obvious excitement, I don't think I would have said no. So, what to do with my time for the next several hours while I awaited her return? I knew that when she returned, she wouldn't be the same woman she had been when she walked out the door. What she did on her date would change her forever. Maybe in small ways, maybe major changes.

I knew it would be best if I kept active, so I took a walk down the beach for almost an hour and then back to a beach bar across the street and parking lot from the condo. Just about the same location where she had first told me she wanted some strange, not too many days ago. Had a sandwich with a beer and then back to the condo to shower and anxiously await her return.

After four hours I thought it was time for her to come home. Not a sign of her. After 5 hours, I heard some movement outside the front door. Watched through the peep hole as they kissed good night and said their good byes. He was feeling her up under her top. I thought it appeared it had gone well. It felt really odd to watch another man kiss my wife and feel her tits. That sick feeling in the pit of my stomach was there big time, but at the same time, it was arousing to watch. My cock was as hard as a rock.

I stood behind the door as it opened. When she poured into the apartment, she was a mess. Hair was tousled, make up was ruined, skirt was crooked, as was her top. But she had a big smile on her face. Her first words were,"You need to clean me up. I'm a mess and have probably leaked on my skirt."

So, I took her skirt off, put her down on the bed on top of a towel as she was leaking (as it turned out, she had just started to leak as their sex act had concluded only a few minutes earlier) and asked her what had happened. She kissed me and asked me if I could take it all in without regrets for letting her be single for a night. This was a bit more than I had anticipated. I told her I would be OK with all of it as I had set no limits on what she could do.

She said that as he opened the car door for her, she parted her legs as she was getting in the car and gave him a good view of her womanhood. She said after that she began to relax and wasn't so nervous. She held his hand on the way to the restaurant. Once there, she gave him another good view as she got out of the car, just as she told me she would.

It was a romantic and sex charged dinner and lasted a couple of hours. She got up and went to the restroom so he could watch her breasts jiggle as she walked. Her breasts have a very nice movement when unfettered. They rubbed their legs against each other as they were seated across the table from each other and couldn't hold hands. Her little nipples were rock hard all through dinner.

When they finished dinner and got back in the car, she put her head on his shoulder and asked him if they could go someplace private. He drove to a parking area overlooking the beach. As soon as they got there she started kissing him. As she became aroused, she placed his hand on her bare breast under her top. She then unzipped his pants and fished him out. She said he had all this beautiful blonde hair around his dick and balls. His cock was about the same size as mine, but thicker, and his balls were larger. She said his package was more attractive because of the larger balls and the blonde hair that framed his equipment. She first licked and sucked his balls and popped them out of her mouth. She enjoyed going down on him and said he tasted good. When she was telling me this I had the distinct impression she was the aggressor. This was out of character for her.

After a few minutes of this she was fully aroused, but was leery of having sex there in that parking lot. She was concerned it might be patrolled by the police. Same with the beach below the parking lot. The last thing she wanted was an arrest for lewd and lascivious behavior, especially with a man not her husband. So, she suggested they go back to the resort and park behind our building where it was dark and private. Our car had front seats that reclined, so she thought that would be a better option than the beach.

When they got there, she continued what she had started in the beach parking lot. She was giving him head and he was feeling her breasts when she felt him stiffen, start jerking and blowing his load. His cock jerked out of her mouth and cum spewed over her face and in her hair. She was able to quickly get it back in her mouth to contain the rest of his jism. With each mouthful she would swallow and then another mouthful would be there, and she would swallow again. She said after 2 or 3 mouthfuls, he finally slowed down. That really wasn't the fucking she had in mind for the evening.

Well, what to do now? She wiped the cum off her face, but left it in her hair as she didn't want to smear it around. I could see the wet spots in her hair where his cum had landed and leaked down. She was at a loss as to what to do next. She had wanted to get fucked, but not that way. She got a fresh tissue and cleaned him up. He said to let him rest a little while and he would be ready to go again. That was fine with her. He apologized for cumming in her mouth, but he said it felt so good he couldn't help it.

She let him rest for a few minutes, then she started kissing him again, and rubbing his cock. As he was responding, she went down on him again. This time she had wised up and only sucked him until he got good and hard again. All of this time she had been in the passenger's seat, and he had been in the driver's seat with his seat reclined a bit to give her more room to work on him.

She had him move over to the passenger's seat, and she got on top of him with the passenger seat leaned back a bit. She said it was a comfortable position. She took off her top so he could have free access to her hanging breasts and pulled her skirt up around her waist while she was rubbing herself on his cock.

After a few minutes of rubbing against him, she couldn't stand it anymore and impaled herself on him. She said it was unbelievable how good it felt, as he was nice and fat, and she had been lusting after him for 3 days. She wanted to fuck all night, it felt that good. He was fondling her breasts and was biting on them. A few of the bites were a little harder than she would have liked especially some of them on the nipples.

Then she felt him thrusting harder and harder and felt him quiver and go still. She said he probably lasted about 10 minutes this time. Quite an improvement over the oral sex, but still not long enough to satisfy her. She got a tissue, wiped herself and then cleaned him up. They talked a minute or two until she realized how late it was. He walked her back to the condo, kissed her good night and felt her up. I told her I had seen that part. I wondered if any of the neighbors had seen it?

I don't know that I was expecting that level of graphic detail, but it was arousing to know what they had done. She said it was obvious she had much more experience than he had. The telling of the story had gotten her fully aroused, and she was ready for another round of sex. Semen was still leaking out of her vagina, and I realized I wasn't going to be able to clean all of it out of her. That was of no concern to her, she just wanted to get fucked.

She took off her top, and we looked at her breasts. There were some little bite marks on them. She told me to be easy with them as they were sore, especially where he had sucked and bitten her nipples. The bite marks on her white breasts later bruised, and she carried those bruises as badges of honor for a number of days afterward. Her nipples were too sore for me to suck or nibble on for several days. I was thinking this is the price I pay for letting my wife fuck another man.

She told her story in less than 5 minutes, so she was only about 10 minutes from being fucked in the car when we started our sex play.

Her plan was for me to be Rob, she would be herself and fantasize about having sex with Rob, just as she done a few minutes earlier in the car. She took my shorts off, led me to the couch, which would serve as the front seat of the car, and went down on me. It felt so good I couldn't fault Rob for getting his nut in her mouth. She then started kissing me. At one point she stopped kissing me and burped. I could smell Rob's semen on her breath. She giggled and said, "Sorry," and resumed kissing me. She had evidently smelled it also. I thought, "Well, she is definitely telling the truth about his cumming in her mouth." I knew she was truthful about taking a large deposit in her vagina as I earlier saw it leaking out and had wiped some of it off.

She was rubbing her pussy on my shaft, getting good and ready for penetration. I could feel the wetness leaking from inside her. I knew she was well lubricated and ready. Then she lowered herself on me, and I felt the incredible sensation of her hot and well lubricated pussy closing around my shaft. Of course I realized that much of that lubrication had been donated by Rob, but that made it even more arousing. His semen made her vagina feel silky smooth. So this is what it's like to get sloppy seconds, I thought. It felt better to me than being the first one inside her.

So far she had been the aggressor and seemed to relish the role. Then she started talking dirty as she humped me, something she had never done before. She started off relatively mild and then became more frantic and dirty as she was building toward orgasm. "I love the feeling of your cock inside me. It has never felt this good before [that didn't make me feel so good]. Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me Rob, Fuck me harder. Do it harder, Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me." She went on like this for several minutes, along with some other things And then, "Fuck me Rob, Fuck me hard, I'm cumming. Fuck me harder." And then she stiffened and erupted on me with a few loud moans. That had me so turned on, I went ahead and gave her my load to add to the mix in her vagina. I don't know if we had any neighbors next to us that night, but if so, they probably thought my name was Rob!

Wendy has never talked like that before in all of the times we have had sex. Nor has she ever been the aggressor or fucked me like that. Actually it wasn't me she was fucking, it was Rob. She later told me she had been transported back in time to the car a few minutes earlier when she was having sex with Rob, and it was him she was humping, not me.

My dick, balls and belly were covered in semen and girl juices. Wendy got several tissues, wiped herself and wiped me off. We were both too spent to do a proper clean up. The sheets would just have to absorb the wet spot she would leave during the night. We left the couch, went to bed and to sleep without much further discussion.

The next morning I woke up first. At first I thought it may have been a dream. Then I saw where the semen had dried in her hair. When the realization of what she had done last night hit me, I was a bit sick. I had let my sweet and previously innocent wife have sex with another man—a stranger. She was now a shared wife, and she had taken to it like a duck to water. I wondered if she would have any regrets when she woke up and let it all sink in. I didn't have long to wonder.

I knew she had just awakened and was lying there with her eyes closed, probably thinking about last night. Then she opened her eyes looked at me and a big smile came across her pretty face. "Damn that was fun! I had the best orgasm of my life last night." Well, no obvious regrets there. Unfortunately, I realized it was Rob who had given her the orgasm and not me, at least in her mind.

We got up, brushed our teeth and went back to bed. She snuggled close and thanked me for letting her live out her fantasy. Neither of us had regrets, and we both enjoyed the experience. I started rubbing her breasts, but she stopped me saying, "Let's wait until I know what Rob and I are going to do. I want to be horny for him the next time we get together." Well, that wasn't welcome news. Now I just had to wait and see what her plans for the next day or so would be.

She then went on to explain that with a little training and some practice over the next couple of days, she felt she could get Rob to last long enough to satisfy her. She said Rob and his girlfriend had broken up 4 or 5 months ago, and he had not had any since then until last night. He was really horny and he liked what Wendy was doing to him so much that he just blew it. Blew it twice, as a matter of fact.

I wasn't sure I liked the idea of my wife being a sexual surrogate to another man, but I didn't say anything. I was still trying to assimilate her conduct from last night and wasn't thinking about her carrying on the relationship in a mentor capacity. I kept quiet to see what her plan was. These days she always has a plan.

While a part of me felt sick about her wantonness from last night, another part of me found it arousing, very arousing. So, I didn't say anything, just waited to see what she was going to get into this time. After breakfast she called Rob to see what he was doing that day. She was starting to work her plan. I felt I would probably get pulled into it ready or not.

She told me she was going to meet Rob at 10:30 at the pool. I was invited, but she thought it better that she and I sit separately from Rob When she wanted to talk to him, she would walk over to him. She felt that would be easier on me. She was right.