Wendy's Women's Wrestling Club 01

Story Info
Marsha discovers what she's been looking for.
4.8k words
4.72
15.9k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 12/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WENDY'S WILD WOMEN'S WET WRESTLING CLUB ch.01

LESBIAN: Marsha discovers what she's been looking for.

All the characters in this story are over the age of 18. While this is primarily a Lesbian story, there will be some Mother-Daughter action, and some mild restraint.

MARSHA MANSFIELD'S STORY

One evening when my two daughters were away at a soccer game, I was surfing through one of the hook-up sites, perving over the ads, when I saw something that just took my breath away: An ad for an all female wrestling club.

The reason this got to me is because after I'd turned 18 and was a senior in high school, I'd joined the girls' wrestling team. I never told anyone about the dirty thoughts going through my mind when I wrestled another girl, because I thought I was weird, and didn't want anyone to know about it. But, holy cow did I not always got turned on by it?

Rubbing and mashing bodies together with another 18-year old girl? Oh, my God! What that did to me. And then, pinning the other girl and feeling the rush of domination? Or, getting pinned by another girl and getting equally turned on by being dominated--but especially if in pinning me and sitting on top of me her crotch would be practically in my face . . . and the muskiness of her sex turning my own horny twat to mushy goo. And, oh! The scissors grips with our legs wrapped around each other. Ummmm!

And then after that, taking showers with all the other senior girls seeing them naked, imagining what it would be like to wrestle naked with them. Such naughty fantasies I'd have. And, such nice masturbating sessions I'd have at night when I went to bed--stuffing a pair of my wet panties in my mouth to muffle my moans of pleasure so my parents couldn't hear. But, also so I could experience the exquisite taste of hot pussy while fantasizing about eating the other girls on our team.

Unfortunately, I also felt guilty about all of this. Was I weird or something? Was I the only one who got turned on by this? I took wrestling for one semester in college but had to drop it because it was just making me too friggin' horny. After that I tried to forget my kinky desires for other girls until . . .

My senior year in college I rented a home with six other girls. One Sunday evening when none of us had a date, a couple of us got into a pillow fight. Soon, other girls began joining in, one-by-one. It got to be so much fun that we made it a tradition, every Sunday evening before going to bed we'd have these pillow fights—with all seven of us girls joining in, giggling, bopping each other with our pillows, all of us dressed in nothing but our underwear—and sometimes only in panties.

As the action heated up there would also be playful smacks of buttocks ha! Ha! Ha!, and even fleeting, but teasing, grabs of crotches (giggle, giggle).

As these pillow fights became a weekly affair . . . my God did it ever make me oh, so fucking hot and horny! I'd even get wet during the week in anticipation of these Sunday evening pillow fights/butt slapping giggle sessions.

And, it always led to an awesome masturbation session after we'd all gone to bed. And, you know what? I came to realize that I wasn't the only one who felt that way. As wet as I got during these sessions, I certainly wasn't the only one getting wet.

When ever I "teasingly" groped another girl . . . what I felt was wet panties. And, so, my own cunt was not the only horny pussy filling the air with hot, tangy, girl goo aroma. Oh, how I longed to sniff up close, and taste each of those lovely sweet peaches, how I longed to not just pillow fight, tease grab, and butt slap, but to romp around on the floor (or a large bed) with all those girls completely naked, thighs wrapped around thighs, pussies rubbing against pussies, erect nipples rubbing erect nipples, and smooth, silky thighs wrapped around my face, squeezing.

Unfortunately, as hot as these pillow-fighting session were, none of us took it any further. I think we were all afraid to admit to ourselves, much less to each other, how much it turned us on—lest the others think us queer or something.

After college, the pillow fights, of course, stopped. I got married, had my two daughters, Barb and Brenda, and devoted myself to being the model wife, mom, and employee at the insurance company I worked for. Until hubby left me a couple of years ago. That's when I began looking at internet porn including the hook-up sites.

That's why this one Women's Wrestling ad electrified me so and made my pussy immediately wet. First, it brought back all those old forbidden, naughty, teenage and college fantasies and pent-up desires, and secondly . . . I wasn't alone. There were other women out there who were just like me and had the same desires and fantasies.

At first I was apprehensive about answering the ad. The ad didn't specify too much except mentioning naked oil wrestling. Maybe these were just younger girls, and maybe they'd think I was too old. Or, maybe I was reading too much into the ad, letting my fantasies run away with it. But that night when I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about it. After all, the ad was placed on a swingers' hook-up site.

So, just like when I was 18 and so horny I couldn't lie still or even begin to fall asleep without masturbating, I removed my wet panties and stuffed them in my mouth so my moans wouldn't wake up my daughters sleeping in the room next to mine . . . and had a nice masturbation session fantasizing about Wendy's Wild Women's Wet Wrestling Club.

And, the next day I knew what I had to do.

I fired off an e-mail to the contact info listed.

A day later, the woman named "Wendy" responded with more details saying:

We are a group of six women aged 18 to 50, all in good shape. We meet once a week for our wrestling fun sessions, we have room in our group for one more woman sincerely interesting in naked oil wresting with other women.

This is not a commercial porn thing like you see on the internet. It is strictly for fun, and often entails sexual activity between consenting females only. Men are absolutely forbidden. No hard core pain or physical abuse like you see on the commercial sites on line. We're just a bunch of vigorous, frisky, and very horny women who love getting together for some good, clean, butt-smacking fun.

The rules for joining our club are that you have to be over 18 years of age, you must have no body jewelry, must be attractive. meaning, among other things, no excessive tattoos. Also, no drugs are allowed on premises.

If this appeals to you, and you are sincerely interested please send one photo clothed, and one photo completely naked. If approved by the group we will send you pics of all of us for your approval. If agreeable to all then we will invite you to one of our wrestling games.

So I dressed up in heels, hose, short skirt, and tight-fitting blouse that accentuated my nice rack and showed some cleavage. I positioned a chair facing my full-length mirror, and trembling so bad from excitement that I could barely hold my cell phone in position I took a shot of me sitting with my legs crossed and with my mini skirt showing a touch of thigh above my stockings. I've always thought that women looked so sexy in that type of pose, and hoped that the wrestling club would approve.

Then I took everything off and took one of me totally naked standing before the mirror, a full frontal proud of the fact that I had no blemishes on my body, no piercings, no birth marks, and not even a single tattoo.

I sent the two photos on to Wendy and waited, then on Wednesday I got their answer.

All six members of Wendy's club had approved me! Flushed with excitement I began clicking on the photos they sent me.

The first photo showed three of the women sitting together on a couch, dressed, legs crossed with lots of thigh showing.

The second photo was of the other three women.

Following were individual photos of each of the women totally naked, all of them gorgeous, hot, and blemish free.

I wrote back to Wendy asking, no begging, to be allowed into their club—but not before having a nice masturbation session over the photos they sent me.

In response, Wendy then sent me an e-mail inviting me to their next party which would be that coming Saturday evening. She also attached a video of one of their parties saying "here is the sort of activities we engage in so you'll know what to expect when you get here."

The video did nothing except make me all the hornier and forced me to masturbate a couple more times before I could get any sleep.

For the next two days all I could do was to ask myself, can I make it until Saturday evening without constantly fingering myself?

Finally, Saturday came around. So, knowing that my clothes would soon come off upon arrival at Wendy's, and per her instructions, I wore only a T-shirt, a tennis skirt, and a pair of flip flops on my feet. Panties, but no bra.

When I arrived Wendy's drive way and front yard were full of cars, so I knew that all the other women had already arrived. All those gorgeous, sexy women from the video and photos. They were there, just waiting for me! My excitement mounted.

Once inside I was to see that women's clothing and underwear were scattered all over the room indicating that wherever the other women were, they were already naked. I just hoped that the party hadn't started without me.

Wendy greeted me at her front door, wearing only a pair of white panties and a white bra with holes for her nipples to stick out. Which I thought was hot. Seeing this older woman (Wendy was 50) in such obviously good shape, in only bra and panties was a hell of a turn-on, as if I wasn't already just thinking, and fantasizing about what went on during Wendy's wild women's wet wrestling parties. I mean, this woman just oozed sex out of her every pore.

But, I didn't have much time to drool over her. She quickly closed the door behind me as we exchanged greetings.

She grabbed my face between her hands, firmly, but not forcibly . . . and pressed her lips to mine! Then she was Frenching me out! And it sent fire all through my body. This! This is what I've longed for ever since high school!

When my tongue responded to hers she let one of her hands slip down below and up and under my skirt.

I moaned into her mouth as one of my hands found her ass and the other played with her pussy through her panties.

And, that made her moan into my mouth.

She pulled back and said, "That was to test you, to see how you'd react when things start happening downstairs. I was glad to see that you were already wet, very wet."

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me. You have no idea how many times I masturbated over that video you sent me. And, just in the drive over here I got so horny I almost had an accident. This is something I've craved all my life."

She giggled a little bit. "That's wonderful, but fantasy is one thing, the real thing is another. One thing I have to remind you about, though, is that we don't allow any body jewelry at our parties. Matter of safety. With all of our bodies rubbing against each other we don't want anyone to get scratched." She began fondling my tits through my T-shirt.

"That's nice to know," I said. "But I'm clean, you don't have to worry about me. No piercings at all. Anywhere!"

"Let me see your tits then."

My horny, aching nips were already quite obviously erect and pointing through my

T-shirt, and the way she was tweaking them between her thumbs and forefingers she had to know already that I had no jewelry there. But since, I was going to have to be completely naked anyway for the wrestling matches I didn't hesitate to answer her command and pull my T-shirt up and off.

"See," I said, "no jewelry."

"Gorgeous tits!" And, with that while continuing to fondle my tits she planted her lips around one of my nips and began sucking so hard it almost took my breath away. Then she gave the other one the same service, sucking and pulling on each one so hard like she was trying to tear them out by the roots. She pulled up then and touching her own erect nipples against mine, she whispered hotly into my ear. "Did you like that?"

"Oh, God, yes!"

"Would you like to return the favor?"

"Fuck, would I!"

"Then take my bra off." She turned around so I could get at the clasp.

After tossing her bra aside she turned back around and shook her sizeable but firm tits in my face.

"Incredible tits!" I began fondling them.

"Wait until you see Olga."

"Olga?"

"Yeah, she's downstairs. You'll meet her shortly. She's a refugee from Ukraine. Teaches Russian and German at one of the local colleges. She's huge, but perfectly formed—and tons of fun. Literally. With mountainous tits. But first, get busy with mine. Show me you know what to do with a pair of tits in your face."

I grabbed handfuls while kissing and licking the white flesh of her cleavage before finding an erect nipple to begin sucking. And, while I sucked off her tits she played with mine.

With both of her nips sucked to full length, like mine, she grabbed my face between her two hands then and pulled me back up to face her, our tits touching and her face close to mine. "Have you ever had your pussy licked by another woman before?"

"N-n-n-no. Not even by a man. My ex would only fuck me missionary position."

"Well, you have no idea what you've been missing." And, with that she squatted down before me, ran her hands up under the back of my tiny skirt to fondle my ass, began kissing and licking the insides of my thighs . . . moving higher . . . until she had her head up under my skirt and was licking away and kissing and sucking on me through my already drenched panties.

Then she pulled my panties down to my knees, blew her hot, sexy breath onto my cunt making me whimper. Then she began licking up and down my slobbering wet slit striking my clit on the upward stroke.

"Ngggggfuckkkkk!" I moaned as pleasure beyond anything I'd ever felt before in my life flooded all through my body.

I was already so hot and horny from the several days of anticipation and fantasizing . . . and everything that was happening since I got here that it didn't take long before I felt myself on the verge of cummmmmmming.

That's when she pulled away, not letting me fall into an orgasm. She made me step out of my panties, stood up to her full height and tossed my dripping wet underwear into a box sitting against the wall.

Standing up again she pressed her tits against mine, rubbed her erect nips against mine. Then, pulling my face in close to hers she said, "I want you to taste your own pussy juices now. Kiss me, eat my face out as if you were eating a real hot pussy . . . taste yourself!"

Not needing any further encouragement I fucked my tongue in between her lips . . . and yeah, there was a tangy taste in there that wasn't there before. Cunt juice. My own pussy goo in this woman's mouth because she had just eaten me to near orgasm! And as those thoughts swept through my mind my entire body responded with the same pleasure I'd felt when she was actually eating me, taking me higher . . . but not quite to orgasm. Of course, that she was tweaking my nipples while my tongue made sex-love to her mouth didn't hurt any.

Reading my mind, she said, "you like the taste of your own pussy, now don't you?"

"Yessssss!" I said as I pulled away from her face.

"Then get down on your knees and give mine a ride."

"Sure." By now I was so fuckin' fried I'd try just about anything.

"But first, I want you to eat me through my panties . . . and leave lots of lipstick marks so I can give my panties to my daughter."

"Y-y-y-your daughter?" Her words sent a horrendously delicious hot fire all through my entire being.

"Yes, my horny 23-year old daughter has a panty fetish, especially her mommy's panties . . . and it makes her incredibly hot and wet to see another woman's lipstick marks on her mommy's panties. She tells me she loves to kiss the other woman's lipstick marks on my panty crotch while masturbating"

"G-g-g-gosh!" Such naughty talk had my poor, throbbing cunt really dripping and quivering.

"Yeah, and she loves the smell and taste of my mommy cum on her mommy's panties. She say's that when she matches her lips to the other woman's lipstick marks so she can fantasize that she's actually eating her own mommy out. The little hottie."

I couldn't tell if this woman were just making up this story to tease me, or whether she was actually telling me the truth about her daughter. But, either way her dirty talk and the way she'd played me to near orgasm had me so trembly horny that I practically collapsed before her . .. down in a full squat position. So horny, and so thinking about what she'd said about her daughter that I dived face first right into her crotch with my hands holding on tight to her ass.

"That's a good girl," she said, her hands on the back of my head pressing my face in harder against her cunt. "Make mommy's panties nice and wet so I can give my horny daughter a nice gift later on."

Actually, this woman's panties were already wet from all of our sex play, which I thought was hot. But now it was my duty to see how much wetter I could maker her as I munched away at her panty covered cunt as she had commanded me. And all the while I was thinking about her horny, kinky daughter placing her lips right here on these same panties where my lips were.

This sex goddess was so hot that it didn't take long before she was moaning and fucking her cunt hard into my face while she kept forcing my head almost violently into her crotch with her hands behind my head. That, and the naughty thought that she was going to give these soaked panties with my lipstick marks on 'em . . . to her own daughter to masturbate with made me work all the harder. Soon, I felt a gush of wetness as she trembled all over and came in her panties.

"Ummmmmnice!" She said after catching her breath. "Now slide my panties down and toss them into the box with your panties so my daughter can play with both of our panties."

I did as she commanded, then she said, "show me you know what to do with your tongue on a totally naked pussy."

I squatted again before her and started licking her cum out of her pussy. And, I found that feeling, and tasting all that hot wet woman's goo on my tongue drove me to incredibly new heights as my own pussy dribbled in sympathy.

And, as I played with her ass while fucking my tongue deep inside of her she sensed the pleasure this was also giving me and I'll be damned if I didn't feel her getting even hotter than she was before, and new streams of fresh hot sex juice was delighting my tongue.

"Ummmmfuck yeah, you're good," she said, no longer forcing my face into her crotch but instead playing with her hard-on nipples. "Yeah, for a virgin pussy eater, you're wonderful."

I was about to start masturbating myself while eating her out when she said, "Okay, that's enough. You're part of the club now. Let's go down stairs to my sex room and meet the rest of the women."

The large downstairs room floor was covered with rubber gym mats

At one side of the room sat a long modular sofa. There were six women, all naked, sitting there watching a video on a large flat screen TV on the opposite wall. It is one of their wrestling videos.

Wendy introduced me to the other women. First is her 23-year old daughter, Wanda. Oh, so mommy and daughter both play in this club. That really fried me. So, her horny daughter not only masturbates with her mommy's panties, but even participates in these, these . . . what amounts to lesbian sex parties with her own mother? How fucking hot is that?

12