We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a moment of quiet and Don ruined that peace by saying, "all three of them are." The dining room was filled with excited squeals on both sides of the phone conversation. Don and his folks cleared the table while Kim-ly and Lanh talked with their distant cousin. Danh even helped clear his plastic dishes and carried them to the dishwasher.

"Please don't be mad," Don said as he hugged his dad.

"Annie is right, that's a lot of money, too much money to be throwing around." Ralph was scared, this farm had been on the edge of bankruptcy on and off for his entire life. In a way he was glad that Don enlisted, he was lonely without his son, but it was one less mouth to feed.

"Don't worry about the money! I told you about my agreement money, Lanh received a separate agreement, it's... and he whispered the amount of what she received so far in Ralph's ear, it wasn't the entire amount of the settlement, they only received a quarter of the agreed amount so far and it had the desired effect. For the first time in his life, Don heard his father swear which made Don and Sandy both chuckle.

"Why are you here?" Ralph asked. "There's so much better living you could be doing instead of wasting your time, energy, and money on an old dairy farm. You could have your own island..."

"I'm here for the same reason why you are here, it's in our blood, and our women's blood, and our children's blood. We love it here and we love you." Don hugged his dad and said, "Go fishing, enjoy the sun, take some sailing lessons, let Sandy oogle the cabana boys, then come back and complain. Doctor's orders."

When the call with Annie was over, Kim-ly said "We are going to bed, right Danh?" The little boy nodded enthusiastically, and he and his mom headed toward the stairs leading upstairs.

"Upstairs?" asked Lanh.

Kim-ly nodded then hugged Lanh. "You and Don have waited for this night for such a long time, go enjoy it before I change my mind and come join you."

The words caught in Lanh's throat but finally she gasped, "Thank you!" and she headed off to her room as Danh scampered up the stairs, excited to be able to sleep in his daddy's "big boy's bed" tonight, he and Kim-ly were going to sleep in Don's old bedroom, the Yellow Room.

When Lanh got to her apartment, the suite Don built for her from the old bunkhouse, Don was in his bathrobe crouching in front of the fireplace starting a fire. Without looking up he said, "I'll put Danh to bed while you two shower." Only then did he look up to see Lanh standing alone at the door she had just closed. "Where's Kim-ly?"

"She's taking Danh upstairs to sleep in the big boy's bed. It's just us."

"What about the nightmares?" said Don, he was terrified that the nightmares that he and Lanh were still having would affect the baby's development. With Kim-ly there the nightmares barely bother them. Maybe they're gone for good.

"I know her phone number," laughed Lanh, and she headed off to the bathroom.

Not long later when the fire was burning merrily Lanh came out of the bathroom smelling of Don's favorite perfume and wearing a light robe. As Don sat reading in his wingback chair, she curled up in his lap, put her arms around his neck and said, "Donovan à chi yêu em."

He tickled her tummy and replied "Lanh à em yêu chi," and their lips met in a gentle kiss that slowly grew more passionate. Those were their first words of endearment, spoken so long ago in the post storm cleanup of Christmas Day 18 years ago. They were so young and so naïve, so unaware of the pain and terror that lay in their future, but they would do it all over again if it ended up right here, warm and still madly in love with their baby in her womb and their future secure.

"Your boss is going to freak out," whispered Don. When she gave him a questioning look, he said, "You just started working at the hospital and now you have to go forecast maternity leave."

"What about you?" she said as she playfully nipped at his nose, "Don junior is expected to arrive the same night as your first school board meeting."

"No, junior," Don insisted. "Maybe Donovan Aloysius Campbell the second, but not junior. If you do that then everyone calls him junior and soon Junior becomes his name. I would rather that he has his own name to grow into.

"How about Lars?" asked Lanh thinking of Don's grandfather Lars Odegaard, also known as Grumpy Ode. Lanh loved Lars and his tale of falling in love with a Vietnamese girl at the height of the Vietnam War only to be turned away by the girl's family. Lars returned to Vietnam over and over and was turned away every time. His love story touched Lanh and every time she thought about it, she was overjoyed that her dad let her and Don marry.

"Settled, we'll give a little Asian boy a Viking name," grinned Don. He had a feeling that they'd change their mind down the road, they still don't know if their baby is a boy yet.

"We still have to plan the renewal of our vows," said Lanh. "We haven't even talked about that."

Don gently put his finger on her lips. "Shhh, not now. We will have time for other things later..." and he gave her a kiss then he scooped her up and carried her to the bed and crawled in next to her.

"Their houses! We have to start..." Again, her protests were stifled by a gentle finger.

"The contractors are going to clear the lots next week," followed by a tender, loving kiss and he started to reach into her robe. His hand slid up her flawless skin, enjoying the trek from her stomach up to her chest where he cupped her marvelous little breast. Her mind drifted back to their 18th summer when she sat down on his lap in the warm, dark hayloft, and he touched her breast for the first time. Two nerds so nervous, so terrified that they would get caught, she was amazed that sex would be so good, that pleasing each other came so naturally.

In the midst of her reverie Don's mouth closed over her breast and he trapped her nipple between his teeth and his tongue flicked over the nipple. "Oh God!" she gasped in surprise as the unexpected sensations rocketed through her. She had stopped paying attention to Don of the here and now and was dreaming of Don 15 years ago when his teeth and tongue shocked her back to the present. For a moment she was torn, hold him tight? Push him away? He stirred up desires in her that were lost on Christmas as a car crushed the life out of her friend. He successfully resuscitated those desires on Andi's Dream and with a growl her arm curled around his head holding him tight.

She was again the happy, willing to explore, young girl that Don had turned her into during their courtship. Her head rolled back and she groaned in pleasure as he switched to the other breast and his hand began to slide up her thigh growing closer and closer to her burning, aching pussy. She fought the urge to grab his wrist and move his hand up to her pussy, instead she just groaned and enjoyed the slow ride.

Don trapped her nipple between his teeth and flicked his tongue over the sensitive nubbin causing her back to arch and her breath to suck in quickly. Then he began suckling on her nipple causing her to writhe and groan. She looked down on him and their eyes met. Don kissed her nipple and started suckling on it the way Dr. Carla told them the baby would suckle, then he looked up at Lanh and asked, "When are you going to start feeding me?"

"Feeding you? What about the baby?" He had Lanh laughing in bed, it's something he loves to do when she's nervous, it breaks up the source of her fear.

"You're going to be feeding me before Sue gets here," and he began suckling on her breast again.

"Doctor Carla says a few more weeeeksssss..." Lanh's back arched as she groaned in pleasure, pressing her much larger breast into Don's mouth. Two of Don's fingers slipped into Lanh's sopping wet pussy, then he began to lightly circle his fingers around and around her clit causing her to shiver and groan in boneless ecstasy.

Lanh now did something unusual for her, she grasped Don's head, a hand over each ear, and pushed him lower. Don didn't struggle, he allowed her to push his face down to her steaming pussy. As his mouth closed over her cunt she gasped, whimpered, and cried out. "Oh daddy!" she gasped. Ever since she found out that they were going to have a baby, Don has become "Daddy" and Lanh has become "Momma." Even though they've been using those titles with Danh since he was born, now they are calling each other "Momma" and "Daddy" at all times, and now during sex? Don was still learning to deal with the fact that Lanh is pregnant, but Lanh isn't just comfortable with the notion, it completes her.

Don wanted to spend his time, slowly bring Lanh to a sweet orgasm and relishing her changing body, but along with her body her sexual responses were changing also. She held him to his task by the ears and she planted her tiny feet squarely on daddy's back as his mouth made love to her pussy. "Yesss," she hissed as he licked and suckled on her clit, at the same time he eased two fingers into her snug pussy twisting and fucking her with his fingers. His other hand reached up and began to pinch and twist her right nipple sending jolts of erotic electricity straight down to her overcharged pussy.

While one of Lanh's hands held Don to his task, her other hand roughly grasped her left breast, squeezing and twisting much more aggressively than Don would ever do it. He took the hint and tried to match her aggressiveness but the idea of hurting her was so repulsive to Don. He started pinching her nipple and her hand left his head, clasped his hand, and started squeezing his fingers together hard, pinching her nipple. "Like this," she whispered hoarsely.

If that's the way she wants it... he pinched as hard as he could and started finger banging her cunt as hard as he dared. Lanh groaned and hands fell away from Don. She forced her hips up as she lost control and let the pleasure wash over her body. Before either of them realized it, Lanh was shrieking as her orgasm hit. Her tiny feet were planted just below his shoulder blades and she forced her hips up, driving her pussy into his mouth, shuddering and trembling as she came.

Don was aching for his own release and as her orgasm started to wane, Don crawled up between her legs and placed the head of his cock at the very wet entrance to her vagina. Lanh grabbed Don's ass as tightly as she could and pulled him into her. So hot! So wet! Don wanted this to be slow and romantic, but Lanh wasn't having any of that. Like a rider spurring on her mount, Lanh's heels dug into his ass and she spurred him on; harder! deeper! faster!

Lanh's orgasm didn't end, the moment Don entered her, it was rekindled and she urged him on to use her for his own pleasure, to fuck without consequences. With a growl Don started driving his cock into her as hard as he could, he was sure the sound of their groins slapping could be heard throughout the house. And before he knew it, he was cumming. Lanh had slinked a finger up his asshole which set him off and with a roar he began to cum. He fired volley after volley, grunting with each brutal thrust.

It was the most powerful orgasm in his life, it was brutally intense yet at the same time it was so loving because it was on Lanh's terms. As the shuddering stopped and Don could focus on Lanh, her smile said it all. Don rolled off of Lanh feeling both fully satisfied and profoundly guilty for using her like she was some street whore. As he rolled off of her, she rolled back on him and gave him that goofy, cutesy look she has when Don does something that makes her happy and she said, "that was so nice."

"You like having sex like that?" Don felt that he was being rough on her, he didn't want to hurt her or give her a 'hate fuck.'

"Well, yeah, when it's you. If it was someone else, I would have shot him."

"Even Chris Hemsworth?" Don asked as he waggled his eyebrows. Chris Hemsworth had been Lanh's Hollywood crush for several years now. Every time a new Thor movie came out, Lanh had to be the first in line at the theater, and the DVD was theirs the moment it came out. A replica of Thor's hammer Mjölnir hung in the mudroom. "You would have shot Chris Hemsworth?"

Lanh thought about it for a moment then nodded. "Yes. If he came in here, threw me down, and did it like that? Yes, I would have shot him." Then Lanh rose up on her arms and her happy/cutesy smile spread across her face as she said, "just as soon as he was finished."

Don stared at his darling little wife then snorted as he started to laugh. "Ok, so you like it when I'm rough on you."

Lanh thought for a moment then finally said, "Not rough so much as I finally got you to let go, you're so uptight most of the time."

"I'll be right back," and Don gave her a kiss between chuckles then wormed out from under her and went to the bathroom. As he pissed, he wondered why he always has to urinate after sex, is sex a natural diuretic? He returned to the bed with a warm, wet cloth and washed Lanh up as she drifted off to a warm, satisfied slumber and he soon joined her in sleep.

Don polled his Jon boat through an alien landscape, there were streams, creeks, lakes and ponds everywhere, and the water was as black as crude oil. He soon neared a familiar cabin which already had a rowboat tied up to the porch/dock. "Hi mister farmer!" called out a tall, skinny, intensely blond girl with glowing green eyes.

"Hi there neighbor," said Don as he stepped onto Grandma Noah's dock/porch.

"Are you my reward? Grandma Noah says ah have a prince charming' in ma future."

"That's enough, hush you," said the elderly black woman, "adults need to talk." With a wave of her boney hand, ten-year-old Karole curled up in her rocking chair and fell asleep. "Now then, what can ah do for you Mister Doctor Farmer," smiled Grandma Noah.

"I don't know, I thought you summoned me."

"Yes ah did. Ah jess wanted to ask you if you would kindly take little miss Karole and her hockey player with y'all when you and those two wives of yours sail off to your love island next year."

"I suppose we can find someone to watch the kids..."

"Ah suppose you can take those little darlin's with you! A week of playing in the sand and splashing in the ocean will be better for them than some ol' 'musement park with some college kid in a giant mouse costume!"

"Point taken ma'am."

"Now you git back to that little girl of yours. It's gonna be a while before she stops seein' this one here git'n crushed to death in those dreams of hers."

"I wish there was something more I could have done when Karole..." he couldn't finish the sentence, it was still too soon, the wounds were still too raw.

"You did plenty. You raised such a ruckus that they actually bothered to reach under that car and they saved my lil' blondie. And then you sat in the hospital and read from th' good book for my lil girl while she was here with me gatherin' her strength to return to your world." Grandma Noah looked at young Karole with a sorrowful smile. "Po thang has so much hurtin' to go through before she can git to her prince charmin'." Grandma Noah looked up like she heard someone in the distance calling for her. "Y'all better git goin.' Your woman needs ya."

Don was awakened by Lanh whimpering in her sleep, she began kicking and twisting, trying to get out from under that bastards car. Lanh's whimpering was growing louder as she pled with her memories to get that car off of Karole. About that time Kim-ly eased into bed with Don and Lanh, sensing that the third leg of their triad was there, Lanh began to settle down. "Thank you em yêu," Don whispered.

"I couldn't sleep without you guys either," whispered Kim-ly.

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

The next evening, Karole and Trung came by the farm for dinner. After dinner Krissy and Danh were in their "feet jammies" and they watched videos while the adults talked in the living room. Karole was exhausted from her day working at the restaurant, but she felt she was improving with all the walking around that she was doing. At the end of the day her body ached but she had graduated from the wheelchair to a walker, to crutches, to a cane in rapid succession. "Where's Ralph and Sandy?" Trung asked.

"They're down in my office ordering swimsuits for the cruise," said Kim-ly.

"Didn't y'all tell them about, the uh... the rules down there?" asked Karole.

"Yeah, we did, but they didn't believe us," said Lanh with a frown.

"What rules?" Trung asked Don quietly.

"There are none," whispered Don.

"Ah kinda wanted to know why ah couldn't participate in the vacation plans for mom 'n dad," said Karole.

Lanh thought for a moment then finally said, "It's not like we were excluding you, it's that this was a thank you gift to Ralph and Sandy, Mai and Duong for raising us. They've never really had a vacation before, and Don and I wanted to give them one."

"We didn't do it to make you feel bad," said Don. "We weren't sure if they would go for it, we weren't sure that it wouldn't blow up in our faces. If you really want to give them something, they're moving into new houses in June, I'm sure we can find a list of new things they would like, along with movers."

"I can do that... what did they think of the cruise idea?" asked Karole.

"Sandy loved the idea, I don't know about Duong and Mai, but my dad didn't like the idea at all."

"It was the same with mom and dad," said Trung. "Dad was going on about all the improvements they could make on the restaurant with that money and Mai eventually said, "Quit your whining, we're going!" and that was that."

"If you really want to treat them," said Kim-ly, "you can send them somewhere next year."

"Just be warned that they may want to take Annie with them," added Don as Lanh nodded in agreement.

"I'll get them some recliners," said Karole with a chuckle. She turned to Lanh and said, "we come to ask if you would be my matron of honor."

"Wait!" gasped Kim-ly, "He asked you already? It's only been a couple of months."

"No, he hasn't," said Karole, "but he will before autumn."

"How do you know?"

Karole shrugged. "He said he would. And we've been talking about a Christmas wedding, so I'm hoping he'll ask at a proper time."

Lanh laughed and said, "You guys are so weird... of course I will," and she gave Karole a warm hug and whispered, "I'm so happy for you."

"Would you give the bride away?" Karole then asked Don.

He thought for a moment, then said, "Provisionally. I'll do it only if you don't find someone more appropriate. My dad or Lanh's dad would be more than happy to do it. They've been more of a father to you than anyone else in your life and Ralph considers you his third daughter."

"You're the sixth one for Duong," said Trung.

"What if they say no?" Karole looked truly worried, the closest things she had in her life to a father were her mother's "boyfriends" and they weren't the Ward Cleaver types.

"After what you've done for us, they wouldn't dare say no," said Lanh.

"Why not both?" asked Don. "Ralph has never marched a daughter down the aisle and Duong is an old hand at it."

"They wouldn't... would they?"

"They would never say no," said Kim-ly as she wheezed like Marlon Brando in The Godfather, "and if they did, Mai and Sandy would correct their error."

As they chuckled at Kim-ly's imitation of a mobster, Lanh asked Karole, "you're going to be there for our renewal of our vows, right? I get to wear a maternity áo dài! I always wanted to wear one."

Don nodded when he saw Trung's questioning look. "We really wanted to have a start on our family when we said our vows. We really wanted to be ahead of the game, only fear of Duong's shotgun kept us chaste."