We're a Wonderful Wife Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lanh grinned as relief coursed through her body, she didn't say stop! "Coffee or not, I'm going to try to sway your vote."

"I dare you," grinned Kim-ly, but inside she was screaming in joy, "They want me!"

The Lanh started kissing her way down Kim-ly's soft, curvaceous body paying attention to her large, hard nipples, and round milk filled breasts. "She's right, we've wanted this for a long time," he whispered in her ear.

Kim-ly arched her back and groaned trying to push more breast into the blond Lanh's mouth, "Why didn't you say anything? OhGodThatsGOOD!" Blond Lanh left Kim-ly's breasts and started to kiss her way down Kim-ly's narrow waist and tummy getting nearer and nearer to Kim-ly's pussy.

"You know, life. We've been through hell and we never felt like we were worthy of you..." he choked up but Kim-ly twisted in his arms and brought her lips to his and silenced him with a kiss. Their tongues were tentative, gently probing, reaching for each other and when they finally connected, the kiss beaconed Kim-ly to heaven. It went on forever, a kiss that she had waited so long for, one she never dared dream was possible. They were only interrupted by Lanh pushing Kim-ly's legs apart.

"I wanted this too," Kim-ly gasped as their kiss ended and Lanh's tongue began to flick her labia gently. "Oh God how I need this," she gasped then fell forward, catching herself on her hands, staring at a pussy shaved clean of pubic hair. "God damn!" thought Kim-ly, "she is really getting into this!" and she lowered her mouth to the pussy set before her and Lanh guided Don's long, thick cock into Kim-ly's cunt.

Kim-ly was kneeling over Lanh in a perfect 69. She discovered that Lanh had the most delicious pussy she had ever encountered, and she found herself addicted to the juices that flowed from Lanh's pussy. But blond Lanh started pushing her way out from under Kim-ly. Kim-ly's lips and tongue were becoming a sweet torture to Lanh's pleasure ravaged body. "No more," she gasped, "please..."

Kim-ly stopped her oral loving on the pussy set before her and just concentrated on the cock that was pounding her into sensual oblivion. Lanh twisted out from under her, her blond wig coming free in the tangle of bodies, but she remained licking the back of Kim-ly's neck which turned Kim-ly on even more. Head down, ass up, the hot 35-year-old Asian beauty was in heaven. Her fucker was pounding her with a nice steady rhythm, his hands gripped her hips, owning her, and she gave Don full control. This was a fuck for the ages, a fuck she had waited years for, and now she was being rewarded for her patience. As her orgasm ravaged her mind and body, she could hear Lanh say, "He's nowhere near coming, I drained him earlier, so this is all for you. Merry Christmas honey."

Kim-ly's coal black eyes rolled back in her head as she groaned "Best Christmas present ever!"

The sun was just starting to come up, the sky she could see outside the bedroom window was starting to lighten up, and his cock was relentless. It was so long since she had a cock in her pussy, and even longer since she had someone who could wield a cock properly. She first spied on this cock slamming Lanh's pussy years ago as she diddled herself to an incredible orgasm. Oh god, just thinking of that night back then caused another brain rattling orgasm! "Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Me!" She chanted this mantra in time with his pounding rhythm, another orgasm was building and the previous one hasn't finished yet!

"Harder! Harder!" she gasped, "You can't hurt me... I won't break..." His strokes became more forceful, the sound of their flesh slapping together filled the room. "Fuck that pussy!" she groaned into the mattress. Lanh wriggled free then reached under Kim-ly and her fingers searched for a nipple to twist, meanwhile another finger probed for her asshole. Her fingers found their targets at the same time and as she twisted Kim-ly's nipple she began to fingerbang the Asian's asshole hard.

Oh God! That did it! The strongest orgasm in Kim-ly's life hit her like a freight train and Kim-ly started yelling in her first language "Đi đi mau! Đi đi mau!" Vietnamese for "Go! Go! and Kim-ly knew it would spur him on, the chant that urged him on to a state championship, now urging on his dick. His hips were a blur as he pounded her pussy into a foaming lather. Kim-ly bit the blankets and screamed a muffled scream as hard as she could. This was fucking!

His piledriving hips ram fucked her as he pounded his way to his own climax. "C-C-CUMING!" he roared as he slammed his hips forward and his cock began to spurt his semen into her vagina, splashing against her cervix. With a very unlady like grunt, Kim-ly collapsed on the bed, that marvelous cock still imbedded deep in her body squirting what seemed like a gallon of sperm into her, her lover collapsed on her back, pinning her to his bed. She relished in the feel of his cock going soft inside of her, she wanted to shout, "Mission Accomplished!"

Exhausted he rolled off to one side of her and held her tight while Lanh snuggled up on the other side. She rolled to face Lanh and they kissed gently. She felt her hair being moved to the side and Don began to gently kiss the back of her neck. She's waited her whole life for this moment, not just the mind-bending sex, but cuddling in post coital bliss with lovers who really, really cared for her but would also let her up to do her own thing. Maybe that's what she wanted for Christmas most, a caring lover, and now she's sandwiched between two. Her heart leapt with a joy she didn't know was possible. The three of them snuggled closer as they absorbed the knowledge that their lives have been inexorably changed forever.

Two thoughts popped into Kim-ly's mind, first she came into this knowing that she didn't use birth control, his sperm could be reaching her egg any time AGAIN. The weeks just after childbirth is a woman's most fertile time... Her OB/GYN, Carla, is going to kill her. And What about Tam? Her second thought was:

I hope I didn't wake the kids!

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Epilogue

Christmas Eve, two years later...

"Aww... y'all didn' have ta do all this!" Karole's eyes filled with tears at the mound of gifts and baby accessories she and Trung received for them and the baby. It's been three years since Karole saved Lanh and Mai, two years since she married Trung, one year since their Christmas visit to Nisi Arcada on Andi's Dream with Lanh, Kim-ly and Don, and three months since their baby was born. Trung and Karole's big, beautiful house was packed with relatives and friends from work, it was a combination rescue anniversary, wedding anniversary, baby shower, and a Christmas Eve gathering.

"It's our way of helping," said Tam as she patted her sister-in-law's leg. "You, Don, Lanh and have helped me so much with Jake and Amy and the boys so much more than I could believe." She watched her two-year-old daughter Amy Mai running and laughing with her cousins, all under the watchful eyes of big brothers Chip, Liam and Arlo. They became her guardian angels, and sweet Arlo who day by day is turning into a clone of his Uncle Don, is Amy's guide and mentor through toddlership. Giggling and cooing Amy ran to Jake and climbed up on his lap and was soon wrapped in the arms of the man who loves her more than any other man ever will in her entire life.

Even though he will never see her, she will always be Daddy's girl and he fervently thanks a God that he spent his life cursing, for bringing her to him.

Since that day twenty-five months ago when they first laid eyes on their baby sister named for all of her grandmothers, Amelia Mai Sandra Johnson, Tam's boys started to become men. It's hard for Tam to believe that she almost ended Amy because she didn't think that finding the time and money to raise her would be possible. All she had to do was ask for a little help, and her family provided; Don and Lanh came up with a nurse to help with the baby, a house cleaner who does the mounds of laundry that a family of six can generate, and an aide to help with Jake. Karole and Trung came up with an entire nursery with bassinette, crib, dressing table and dresser. Now Tam is able to pass that largess on to the newest members of the Nguyen family including Trung's wife, adopted daughter, and newborn son.

Karole and Trung have plenty of money, but Karole grew up in poverty, she isn't aware of so many things that she missed out on, and living in the south most of her life, she discovered that she needed a full education on how to dress, and how to dress her children, for six months out of the year. Karole still has a post-it note on her dashboard reminding her to unplug the block heater on her SUV before backing out of the garage. Before the first full winter after their house was completed, Karole insisted on installing a heater in the garage, because as anyone who lives in the upper Midwest will tell you, frozen springs and shock absorbers are hell to drive on.

Trung never got that full time position at the high school, he took a part time job as a gym teacher two days a week, plus hockey team coach and FFA Advisor. (FFA used to stand for Future Farmers of America, now it stands for FFA. Seriously, it does.) He also works with the county as a 4H extension agent and he teaches agronomy at the Grant Valley community college several classes each semester.

"Ah swear Mister Win!" exclaimed Karole on one occasion, "Are you gonna be able to schedule some time for a blowjob tonight?"

"We can work that into the schedule," said Trung with a grin.

"Good, then you have time to help me with the new curtains."

They originally planned to have their wedding in their new farmhouse with just Don and Trung's families in attendance, but Karole didn't realize how big the "Win" family really was. Because it wasn't just the Nguyen relatives of Duong, it also included the Pham relatives of Mai and the Odegaards and Campbells from Don's family, plus Sandy's daughters who were quickly becoming friends with Karole. They ended up renting the local American Legion hall which worked out quite well considering the number of veterans in the families.

At her mommy's wedding, Krissy along with Danh were the ring bearers, she had an áo dài made for her to match her mommy's red and gold áo dài. After delivering the rings to Karole and Trung, Danh dashed back to sit with Grandma Sandy and Grandpa Ralph. Krissy was supposed to dash back to Grandma Mai and Grandpa Duong, but instead she remained in front of Pastor Loomis who acted surprise then leaned over and said, "You can go back to Grandma Mai now."

Krissy looked up with her huge green eyes and said softly, "Ok." Then she turned to Trung and demanded, "You be good to my mommy!"

Shocked, Trung sputtered and said, "I will be good to her until the day I die."

Krissy just nodded and said, "Ok," then to Karole she said, "You be good to my daddy!"

"Ah will honey chil'." And with that Krissy stomped off to Grandma Mai's lap knowing that all the laughter from the sea of guests was for her. Pastor Loomis took being upstaged with dignity and aplomb.

"There's really not much more that I could add to that," but he continued the service with a few chuckles.

Krissy loves her new daddy. Four days after their wedding, Huy's wife, family law specialist Ahnjong Nguyen, came over to Karole and Trung's house to fill out the necessary documents for Trung to adopt Krissy. Annie even brought a bottle of champagne to celebrate when they got the paperwork filled out and ready to submit. The Korean legal genius sat down and started to fill out the application. "Ok. How do you spell your first name?"

Before she could answer, Don rang out with "Same as Karoke but with an L."

Karole thought about it and when she realized what he said was right, she dropped her forehead to her folded arms on the table. "That drunk ol' witch," she groaned. Her mother probably got herself knocked up on Karoke night at the Okefenokee Tavern and named her daughter Karoke but spelled it Karole. Her mother was notorious for her bad spelling.

There was no father on Krissy's birth certificate so the application sailed through family court and in a little time Krissy Krigbaum became Krissy Nguyen. Not only does he give her the love she returns, but also the direction and strong, loving guidance that she needs. Best of all, Krissy and Danh were home schooled by the chairman of the school board.

As the party guests started to head to their homes, Lanh stayed back to give her dear friend a hug. "When we met in Colorado, I couldn't imagine we would end up sisters!" gushed Lanh.

"Of course not, you wuz passed out on mah front step," drawled Karole as the women hugged their goodbyes. It was a bit of a difficult task because of the height difference and both had their arms full, both carrying newborn children. There's something about a night on Honeymoon Beach...

But now supper was done, the dishes were in the dishwasher, it was time for their second Christmas in their beautiful home. Trung, Karole, and Krissy stood on their front porch and waved goodbye to Lanh, Kim-ly, Don and their kids Danh, the "Irish twins" Don and Sue Lin, and their new baby sister Karole Ann. Karole laughed in joy and humor when Lanh explained that the new baby was named after both of them Karole and Lanh. It's spelled Karole Ann, but it's pronounced Karole-Lanh.

Snowflakes spiraled down from the heavy Minnesota sky as the Campbells climbed into their large ATV and putted home to their farm next door, the multitude of Christmas lights on both houses glowed softly, guiding Karoles dearest friends home to their own farm next door.

"What's the matter?" Trung asked.

It was then that Karole realized that she was crying. "Ah jus' never knew. Ah couldna' realized that it would all come to this..." She turned and kissed her husband, a man that she realized was the only man she ever loved like this. He's the tallest person in his huge family, but like most men, he's still shorter than she is. When their lips parted, she whispered, "Ah never knew ah could feel this way."

"That's because you never froze to death before," grinned Trung. "Let's go inside."

"It's a Christmas wonderland!" exclaimed Krissy as she stepped off the porch to catch snowflakes on her tongue. "Can we make a snowman?"

Trung chuckled, it was far too cold for the snow to stick together. "Let's try that tomorrow, we have things to do tonight. We have to get ready for Santa!"

"Yaaaaaaaayyyy!" cried Krissy as she zoomed past Trung and Karole to get into the house to get ready for Santa's visit.

Karole sighed another happy sigh that verged on the edge of tears. When she was a child being raised by a drunk slut, Christmas Eve was a night spent alone while her mother and her newest "Uncle" were at the bar. Christmas meant an outfit bought at the Goodwill and maybe a pair of socks, generally they were new socks, but not always. Karole once swore that Krissy would never endure anything like that... but Karole wasn't even conscious for Krissy's first Christmas, she was in a coma and Krissy spent Christmas in the hospital, waiting with Don, Kim-ly, and Grandma Mai for her mommy and Lanh to recover.

In the huge living room fireplace, a merry fire crackled and nearby was one of the scraggliest looking Christmas trees that anyone has ever seen. Karole didn't have the heart to complain about the tree, because it was picked out by Krissy and cut down by Trung on their own land not far from Grandma Mai's house. It dominated the front windows and was covered by multicolored lights and many beautiful ornaments, but it was also covered in inexpertly made green and red paper chains, strings of popcorn, and little dolls with angel's wings made from paper. At the base of the tree, Krissy's pug puppy Barkley lapped at the water filled base of the tree.

"My letter to Santa!" gasped Krissy.

"What's the matter sweetie?" asked Trung.

"We forgot to mail it!" The little girl was in tears.

Thinking fast Trung said "Let's send it to Santa up the chimney." When Krissy asked him how that is done, Trung said, "We'll put the letter on the fire and it gets burned up, the smoke goes up the chimney to the North Pole where Santa gets it and puts it back together." When Krissy looked skeptical, Trung said, "It worked every time for me."

Still skeptical Krissy found her letter to Santa that she worked on with Uncle Don not realizing that it was a valuable early writing exercise that took her through the entire alphabet. After helping Krissy sign the letter, Trung said "I'll go find an envelope," and soon he came back with an envelope that he sealed up, then after helping Krissy address the envelope to Santa at the North Pole, he placed it in the fire and he and Krissy watched it burn and head up the chimney on its way to the north pole.

Karole watched the entire subterfuge from the couch, her heart swelling with love for the man that helped her daughters Christmas dream come true. She sat on the couch with a snoozing baby on her lap watching Trung handle the mini emergency with such skill and caring. "Where did you learn all that?" Karole whispered as Trung leaned over to kiss her.

"I have five brothers and sisters; I just watched my folks."

"Mmmm, come here you," and she tugged his collar pulling him in for another kiss.

"Ok, those two packages under the tree, the red and white ones. You and Krissy can open them tonight."

"Thank you, Santa."

Just then Trung's phone rang and with a muttered "gotta take this" he disappeared to the bedroom to take the call. Meanwhile Krissy was flitting around the living room like a butterfly on speed explaining how Santa Claus was going to hop out of the fireplace and see the tree she made for him, and the cookies, and the milk... and from somewhere, just on the edge of hearing Karole thought she heard a woman gasp, "Krissy! you're ok!"

Shaking her head, she pointed to the tree and said, "See those two boxes with red and white paper? Read me the tags on those." Don has been working with Krissy and Danh and they're starting to read now. A lot of Krissy's reading is word recognition, but it's still reading.

"It says... Froooom Krissy..." she realized her mistake and giggled. "I mean, Toooooo Krissy, Froooom Daddy!" She grabbed the package, ran with it to the tree, and set it on the floor in front of the tree.

"What about the other box?"

Krissy glared at the box. "It's probably for the BAY-BEE, everything is for the BAY-BEE!"

"That BAY-BEE is your brother, and not everything is for him. Now what does that tag say?" Karole took a look around; she swore she heard a woman squeal in excitement.

Krissy sighed as only little girls can sigh, got up and stomped over to the coffee table as only little girls can stomp. "It says Tooooo... I don't know that word."

Karole leaned over to look at the tag which said To: my blond sex goddess and smiled. "Ummm, don't worry about that word, it's a word that adults use when they want to kiss."

"Eeewww"

Karole continued unwrapping Reggie, he was happy and healthy, his little feet waving around in the air when she got him unwrapped from the blankets that she had wrapped him in to see Don, Lanh, and Kim-ly off for the evening. Reginold Duong Nguyen, named for the only men in her life that loved her as a father should love a daughter. Reggie for short. Every time she used that name, she teared up in joy remembering Grandma Noah's prediction that she would have a son she would call Reggie.

"Yeah, don't worry about it honey, who is it from?" Karole produced a small bottle of formula and uncovered the sleepy baby's face. She rubbed the nipple of the bottle on the baby's lips, and he began to suckle for a while. "Look at the tag, who is it from?"