Were in the City Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam could see Jessie was restless and wasn't paying attention as she worked. A wineglass slipped out of her hands, shattering all over the floor, and as Liam bent down to start cleaning that up Jessie's arm swept across the countertop knocking over the lukewarm teapot. It shattered on the floor too, spraying them both with tea. Jessie looked mortified but Liam just started laughing, peeling off his wet shirt and using it to wipe away the tea that was running down Jessie's face.

Unfortunately that action was like waving a red cloak in front of a bull. Liam's intoxicating scent was all over that shirt, stuffed right under her nose, and his naked chest was inches away. Jessie charged!

She wrapped her arms around Liam's neck, pulling her body tight to him and pressed her lips to his, aggressively kissing him and winding her hands into his hair. They were touching, skin to skin -- Jessie felt the massive surge of heat flood through her body and she could hear Liam's heart racing. He managed to pull his lips away for a second to look at her, to say "Jessie, are you sure ...?" Sure? Hell yes! In this day and age she should have asked him the same thing but whatever was possessing her pushed rational thought far away.

"I want this ... now! ..." she panted, placing her mouth on his throat, kissing and nipping her way up to his ear. She felt him shiver and he groaned, "Woman, I've never wanted anything more ... or waited so long for it ..." Liam pulled her away from the shattered mess on the floor towards the table, picking her up to sit her on the edge of it.

Their mouths started to duel, tongues dancing. Jessie had never really liked French kissing before, it had felt a bit weird, but now ... it was exquisite mess of breath, taste, sensation. She eagerly pulled off her shirt to get more skin in play and his hands slipped under her bra, tearing it away to free her breasts. Liam knelt between her legs, his mouth pulling and sucking first one nipple and then the other, back and forth, his fingers teasing the skin on her back, all her nerves on fire.

Jessie leaned back, her hands braced behind her on the table, arching her back as Liam began licking his way down over her belly. She was shuddering and gasping, "Liam ... please ... not gentle ... not slow ... not this time ... I need ... I need ..." Liam was more than willing to move faster. He quickly pulled her pants off and stroked two fingers through her slit, feeling how wet she was. He brought the fingers to his nose, then to his mouth -- her scent, her taste ... perfect. He was going to spend hours soon feasting on her. But now, foreplay was over.

Liam undid his pants, letting them fall down to his knees. He pulled Jessie up and guided her hand to his shaft. She began stroking him, admiring how long and thick he was. "Please Liam, please ... be mine ... now ... please ..." Liam pushed her back onto the table and she bent her legs, opening them wide and pulling him to her. Looking into her eyes, he pushed forward slowly, unwilling to hurt her even if she seemed willing to take it. Yes! Glorious! Both of them groaning, his hands gripping her shoulders, he began to move faster, slipping every inch in and out. The bond, whatever it was, was making her aware of his arousal, his sensations, and it was doing the same for him. It was like they were themselves and the other at the same time.

Neither of them was going to last very long at all. Jessie was shuddering, spasms running through her core, things she'd never felt before building up, so close. Liam was gritting his teeth trying to hold back for a few more seconds. Jessie used a hand to rub her clit and felt everything inside her clench as she fell, waves of pleasure pulsing through her body. Normally a quiet and reserved person, her uninhibited, deep, guttural moans echoed through the house. Liam followed several hard thrusts later, his cries joining hers, spilling his seed deep inside her. Neither of them had given any thought to protection (supernatural bonds apparently throwing all sorts of common sense out the window ... sigh ...)

The table wasn't ideal for snuggling afterwards, so they had moved to the carpeted floor in the living room. Jessie was dozing, wrapped around Liam's body with her head on his chest, when she heard a loud, angry, deep growl from the doorway. Looking over she saw a large coyote slowly enter the room, staring at her with wild, red eyes. Liam, instantly awake when he heard the noise, sat them up. "Jessie, don't move." He opened his arms wide. "Brother, please, let there be peace between us." Jacob leapt at his brother, pushing him down and standing on his chest. Liam stretched his head back, exposing his neck. Jacob lunged, jaws around Liam's throat, ready to squeeze. Jessie screamed "No, Jacob, don't."

Jacob growled again and lifted his head from Liam's throat, raking the claws of one front paw down Liam's chest, drawing blood. He then turned towards Jessie. She heard Liam say "Expose your neck to him Jessie as I did".

Enormous anger flared up from somewhere deep inside Jessie. No way was she submitting to him. He ... they ... were HERS not the other way around. "NO. Jacob, STOP, back off now!" Jacob snarled, showing his teeth, snapping at her. Jessie raised herself up tall on her knees, reached out with her right arm and hit Jacob hard across his muzzle with the flat of her hand. "NO, STOP". Jacob shook his head, let out a terrifying roar, and slashed at her with his front paw, claws extended. It connected with Jessie's arm, ripping right across it. He launched himself at her, snarling, intending to flatten her. Somehow Jessie managed to move just in time, hunching down so that her back and shoulders went under Jacob's body and she pushed up, flinging him off balance ... he went sideways into the wall.

Liam had changed, and in the seconds it took Jacob to sort out what had happened and try to get back on his feet, Liam had moved, pinning Jacob to the wall. It looked like they were about to start tearing at each other.

Jessie was screaming. "STOP! STOP! Do you really want to kill each other? Hurt me? Kill me? Are you men or just stupid mindless beasts? This is insane! I don't understand any of this. I don't want this. I want my old life back. I just want to be left alone, in peace."

Standing up, blood running down her arm and dripping onto the carpet, Jessie walked into the kitchen, picked up her clothes and walked out, going back to the basement.

12