Were in the City Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie put on her jacket, each brother took a duffle bag from the trunk and they walked uphill. It took another 15 minutes before the ground levelled out and opened up into a wide meadow filled with spring growth. It was beautiful. Only the three of them for miles. Jessie took a deep breath, her other half doing a happy dance in her head -- freedom!

Dropping his bag on the ground, Jacob turned to Jessie. "Let's go for a real run! Strip and shift." All three of them needed this very badly ... they were loping through the undergrowth in record time. Jessie had never been outside anywhere other than a backyard and a parking lot in her Were form until now, even the golf course had been off limits. This place was incredible -- new sights, smells, sounds, sensations -- it was almost overwhelming for her. Jacob led them around the edge of the meadow and further uphill for several miles, finally pausing by a stream where they all had a drink and a short rest.

Can you find your way back? Jessie heard Jacob ask her. Yes, I'm sure I can, she answered. Ok, you lead, let's go. Jessie did pretty well, only getting distracted once when a squirrel ran in front of her and her other half had briefly yanked her off course in pursuit. Jessie, control her and get back on track! Jacob scolded. Stomach growling, she managed to get them all back to the meadow.

Jacob moved them out into the open area and Liam backed away, sitting down to watch. Ok now ... Jessie, I'm going to come at you and I want you to defend yourself as you did when Tony Richard attacked.

Jessie was concerned. Jacob, I can't withdraw my talons all the way, if I strike you I could hurt you.

Let me worry about that. You just defend yourself with everything you've got, don't hold back ... ok?

Jessie was not sure this was a good idea, and her other half wasn't either. She'd torn Richard up pretty badly. Maybe Jacob would stop after he saw what she could do on his first pass?

She huffed. Ok ... but be careful!

She'd barely finished her thought when Jacob suddenly launched himself at her, snarling and snapping. Yipes! Jessie leapt sideways, startled at his ferocity. He didn't slow down one bit, spinning around and coming at her again. She swiped a taloned leg at him as he got close ... he swerved just enough, and yanked her back legs out from under her with one paw. Jessie tumbled over and he was on top of her in an instant, his jaws around her neck. You are dead.

Jessie shivered.

Jacob got off her and backed away a little as she stood up. Again, he said, and lunged at her. Jessie twisted away, and then ran at him growling, ready to rake his side with her talons as they passed. Jacob leapt up over her as she got close, kicking her hard with both his back legs. She rolled completely around twice before she tried to get back on her feet. Jacob landed on top of her, all the air driven out of her lungs as he hit her. Gasping for breath, his jaws were around her neck again. You are dead.

Damn it!

Jacob backed off once more. Again, he commanded, and turned to run a circle around her. Jessie followed him with her eyes, trying to decide how to attack him. Suddenly something bit her tail, hard, and she heard BOO! as Liam swept her back legs out again and she went down a third time. He put his jaws around her neck. You are dead.

Jessie, and her other half, got the message. SHIT!

Ok, I get it. I suck at defending myself. What the hell happened with Richard then, eh?!

Jacob nodded. Come on back to our clothes and we can talk. We brought dinner.

After they were all dressed, the men unpacked the duffle bags, laying out a picnic blanket and opening containers of food. Liam passed her a paper plate and said "Dig in, I've been hearing your stomach growl for a while now." Jessie was starving -- lots of fresh air and exercise can do that.

After they were all eating, Jessie sighed. "Ok, you've done the "show" part so start telling me what you want to tell me."

Jacob looked at her. "Tony and Andrew Richard are, or were, rich, spoiled playboys who never had to work for anything their whole lives. Sure they had to grow up as werewolves and do basic training, but they never had to fight for their lives -- others have always protected them. They were weak, very weak, and overconfident. Tony Richard could still have hurt you badly, or killed you, if you hadn't fought as well as you did so you deserve praise for making it through but against a wolf or other Were who knows what he or she is doing, and wants to kill you ... you are not ready for that, you wouldn't survive. You haven't even developed proper situational awareness yet -- Liam was able to clobber you from behind and you didn't even know he was there.

Jessie, the two Richards you encountered are the younger sons of both lines that descent from Jacques Richard. Their older brothers, Peter and Frank, are smart and deadly, as are their fathers Jack and Joseph, and their grandfathers Mark and Stephen Richard. None of those six men are alphas, but they are all betas so their wolves are strong. Any one of them would tear you apart in minutes. Luckily, you'll never face any of them. They send others to do what they want done. Those others can be deadly too, one on one, and even worse they are rarely alone. In groups, even weaker Were can overwhelm one opponent if they work together.

You are not yet ready to fight anyone who knows what they are doing. Even when you are better trained, and believe me we are going to see to it that you get training, you should try to find ways to avoid fighting as much as possible. You need to outwit your opponents, not fight them -- that is how Were survive and live long lives. Got it?"

Jessie nodded. "Yes, I ... we ... understand." She laughed. "She wants to know if we still get to keep the medallion we won. She is such a greedy gryphon!"

Jacob and Liam laughed too. "Yes, she can keep it. But don't show it to anyone -- the design etched into it is the Richard family crest. It is evidence that could tie you to what happened to Tony and Andrew."

Jessie nodded. "I understand. I think it's the jewels on it more than the metal that attracts her anyway. If its existence becomes a problem I can just take those and get rid of the rest. You know, I think she could detect that medallion from a distance. I got a feeling from her, right from the truck stop, that there was something she wanted and it was following us along the highway. If all our enemies wear expensive jewellery I can find them -- my superpower: I have built-in jewellery radar!"

It was getting later, and Jessie had expected they would starting packing up to head home, but the men surprised her. Liam got out a tarp and rope, making a temporary tent between two trees. They moved the picnic blanket under the tarp and suspended the duffel bags from a tree branch.

Liam said "We are going to take you for your first night run tonight. You need to know how you see and navigate in the dark. We'll practice fighting again in the morning, then head back home tomorrow afternoon. It will be great to see all the stars tonight. We've been in the city too long."

They all shifted and began to move through the trees, taking a different route than they had during the afternoon. In the darkness, what and how Jessie could see was different than in the city where there was always a background glow from all the different kinds of lights. With starlight alone, everything was sharper. They walked, trotted, and ran in stages, testing her endurance. Finally they returned to the tent after more than three hours of exercise.

Don't shift back. You'll be warmer as you are.

Jessie curled up in the middle of the blanket, and her family curled up around her. She was asleep in minutes.

In the morning Jessie woke up alone, but she knew the others were not far away. She shifted back to her human form and stretched, picking up one side of the blanket and wrapping herself in it. The morning air was cool but smelled so nice. She closed her eyes again and listened to the birds, trying to count how many kinds there were by their different sounds. She heard footsteps approach and Liam sat down beside her. "Do we have to go back? It's so lovely here." Liam laughed, "I think the city Were is starting to appreciate the country."

Jessie opened her eyes and looked up at him. "I always have, but the pull of the wild is so much stronger now."

Liam smiled ... and then leaned in and kissed her. It started out gentle, but quickly became an urgent battle of lips and tongues and hands. Liam pulled the blanket off her and started working his way down her body with his mouth, tasting every inch of her. As he reached her mound, he looked up at her. "I've waited a long time to taste you, I'm warning you I'm going to take my time." Jessie moaned softly, her hands clutching at the blanket they were lying on. Liam lifted each of her legs over his shoulders, kissing and licking her inner thighs. Two fingers stroked between her folds several times and he brought them to his mouth as he looked up at her again. "Yum ... someone is so very ready for me." He buried his face between her thighs and his magical mouth & tongue went to work.

Jessie had never had anyone give her oral sex before. She'd always wondered what that was all about. Oh boy, was she ever getting an education now! Liam wasn't just good at it, he was a freakin' superstar. Some combination of pressure and movement suddenly made her insides clench, she grabbed his head and kept him there, as her back arched and her body shook. "Sweet god Liam! What the hell are you doing to me?!" She heard him chuckle softly but his mouth never left her body. It wasn't long before she came again, groaning and twitching .... and then again ... and again as he pushed two fingers inside her while he sucked on her clit. She was panting and shivering, "Stop, please stop ... too sensitive ... oh my god!" Liam sighed, sliding up her body to pull her into his arms.

As they kissed, Jessie tasted herself on his lips, earthy and sharp. "If your human tongue is that good", she said, "she and I are wondering what your large, long wolf's tongue can do." Liam laughed and started to pull away from her, "Let's see shall we?" Jessie shook her head, "No, no ... not now! I don't even think I can sit up and put any pressure on what's down there right now -- it's currently experiencing the textbook definition of "throbbing"!"

Liam grinned and ran a hand down her body, caressing her thigh before he suddenly flicked a finger right into her clit. Jessie gasped and her body stiffened as a wave of intense pleasure ran up her spine and out the top of her head. When she finally started to relax he rolled her onto her back, pushed himself into her, groaning, and began to move at a rough, desperate pace.

At some point Jessie turned her head and saw Jacob. He was leaning on a tree a short distance away, watching them with wild eyes, stroking himself in time with Liam's thrusts. She wanted both of them, wanted Jessie to call him over, but Jessie wasn't ready for what that meant, not yet anyway. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the feelings the bond allowed her to share with Liam.

***************

Don't move so much, you just have to turn enough so my attack doesn't land, then strike at a vulnerable spot.

Jessie was tired, and sore, and pissed off. Jacob had been beating her up for more than an hour now. She wasn't sure if he was teaching her or punishing her for what had happened with Liam earlier. Either way, she'd had enough.

Jacob, I'm done. Let's go home. She turned and starting walking back to their makeshift shelter.

Hey, it's over when I say it's over. Jacob ran up and swept her back legs out from under her.

That was bloody well IT. Jessie rolled and came to her feet, launching herself at him, talons fully extended, spitting hell fire. She landed one good slash into his side as he tried to back away and she kept going, tearing and snapping. It was like she was possessed. Nobody tells HER what to do!

Something hit her from the side, knocking her down. Jessie, stop! Stop! Jacob's hurt.

That last bit got through the rage. Jacob was hurt ... She'd hurt him ... Jessie shifted and ran to where Jacob was sitting, holding his side. "I'm sorry, so sorry. Is it bad?" Liam came over with a medical bag, prepared as always. The tear ran from Jacob's hip to just under his arm. "It's a beauty. You are going to need a bunch of stitches for this one brother ... and may I say you deserve it, you idiot. Poke the bear, or in this case our Alpha gryphon, enough and it's going to rip you up!"

Jessie was shaking, coming down from the frenzy and from the shame of hurting someone she loved. She sat watching Liam patch Jacob up and realized that she did indeed love them both, very much. She felt very happy suddenly, along with the worry. Then she thought about what Liam had said.

"Liam, why did you say I'm an alpha?"


12