Wear It to Your Car

Story Info
Transgender woman seeks to satisfy a deep, lustful hunger.
4.3k words
4.65
6.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know those times, when no matter what you do, you just can't stop thinking about cock? Yeah, it was one of those times. We hadn't met yet and had only first started messaging each other 12 hours ago, but all I could think about was his cock. That long, thick, dark chocolate dick that my pretty, pouty lips were past ready to suck on. Totally normal right? Except this is what I'm thinking about while I'm out to lunch with my parents!!! Fortunately, no one was getting dessert, so innuendos didn't betray me, and we said our goodbyes in the parking lot.

Still wondering why that dick was on my mind? Because I already told him, after seeing a picture and a couple videos of his cock that I seriously wanted to service it. Literally, it's like he made my brain cock drunk without me even touching it. I wanted to see how big it was in my little white hand before slapping the head against my lips. I even told him that! And he said that he needed me to slobber and spit all over it. I said I would, that I was salivating over it, aching for it. I had to ask him, "When? When can I be your pretty, little, dirty blonde cockwhore for that divine, dark black dick?" That's when he said tomorrow night, and that he had a thing for full body fishnets. And when he said tomorrow, that meant tonight!

Cock in mind, I was on a mission and not about to fail. I went to Adultmart. I'm absolutely obsessed with one of the girls who works there, she is a total vixen and I want to ask her out for coffee or something, find out just how kinky she is and if there may be potential for play. But not today. Today, my aching, burning need just keeps growing. With COVID, the dressing rooms were closed, and I tried on the tops to a couple of dancing outfits, the stripper kind, but I put them back. I had looked at every bodystocking in the place and finally settled on one that was a fishnet leaf lace, crotchless and open hipped with a crisscross on the middle of the torso. Of course, I peeked at toys a bit, in particularly glass buttplugs, but what they had was too small and colored. I want something clear. I checked out being advised to come back soon as they'll have more dancer outfits restocked shortly. I may need to practice!

Leaving the store, I went straight home. I didn't know when I would hear from him, but I was determined to be ready when I did, so I went through my thorough cleaning ritual to fully prepare myself for what I was hoping lied ahead. Upon completion, I opened up the bodystocking and wriggled my way into it ever so carefully. I'd pulled on stockings plenty of times, but never a full body piece, it was a whole new experience, and made me immediately feel like I had found my second skin. As I continued waiting, not wanting to run him off before I even got to taste him, I snapped pics with my cell phone, just modeling for myself constantly thinking about that cock.

Around 8:45, I couldn't wait anymore and sent him a message. It was a good thing I did because I had confused the whole plan when I messaged him that I was eating with my parents and shopping. It seemed he hadn't wanted to bother me thinking I was busy, while I had thought the same of him. Sure that I had missed my chance, yet hopeful, I messaged one of the pictures I took laying on my bed in the bodystocking and apologized, asking if it was too late. He said he was on his way home and would decide if it was too late once he got there. I was determined it wouldn't be too late. I got out of bed and pulled on a black faux leather miniskirt, then slipped into a black vest that I buttoned two of the three buttons on before turning my lips red with desire to match the passionate hunger that was welling up inside of me.

Once he was home, he commented on the fact I wasn't wearing make-up in the picture I sent him and I told him I could put on some eye make-up before I left if he wanted. He insisted if it isn't too much work. After I replied that it wasn't, I had the make-up done by the time he messaged back. That's when he told me to let him "see that sexy face", which I immediately did. Then he provided his address. I put on 4" black stilettos, and I was out the door. The air felt perfect, the darkness of night seemed to heighten my hunger with the suspense of my mischief. I had taken the normal precautions before leaving the drive, I messaged a few select friends the address and said I would check back.

As I drove, watching the city lights pass like tunnel lighting to the highway, I felt so alive, so enthralled to be chasing this need, this unescapable craving. Thoughts wandered through my mind of all the horrific scenarios I could be subjecting myself to, but I was not for one moment afraid as my heart leapt inside me with anticipation and arousal burned beneath my bulging thong. There was nothing to be afraid of, nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to hide; I knew exactly what I wanted, what I needed, and I was going to get it!

I messaged my arrival to my host, and also to my friends. He confirmed which house. I almost felt like a call girl as I walked from my car up to his door. I was so nervous I don't even remember if I rang the doorbell or knocked, or if he just opened the door. Now I am a tall bitch mind you, at 5' 10", wearing 4" heels, and I stepped inside and found myself looking up to this towering, strong handsome man who had lit a fire of aching need inside of me not even 24 hours ago! I was put at ease by the fact he was watching anime, but I was so in awe of him, his presence, his handsomeness, his impeccable form, that I hadn't even realized it was Cowboy Bebop. No, I was too busy realizing that I would let this man do anything he wanted to me, or that I would do anything he wanted me to do.

I excused myself to the restroom, just to pee out the nervous jitters and send the everything is good messages before washing my hands and coming back out to see him lounged on the far side of the couch. I placed my phone beside my purse on the opposite arm of the couch and moved to sit beside him, scooting in closer as he answered my inquiry about what he was watching - I felt so blonde! To tease him, I told him he was short. And then I reached out and touched his thigh, as it was after 11pm already, time was short - I knew what I wanted, and I knew why I was here.

I had rubbed towards his crotch before pulling my hand away, bringing both my hands to the buttons of my vest, shedding it as I drew his attention to my torso while I asked if he minded me getting more comfortable. I didn't waste any time, immediately unzipping the back of the miniskirt, shifting to lean back and slowly, push the garment along those long, stockinged legs, until finally pulling my right leg out and casting the skirt aside. I laid back letting him get the view and asked, "Is this what you were saying you wanted to see?"

He indicated It is exactly what I wanted, then touching started to intensify from both of us, and my hand was moving towards his crotch again, when I abruptly had a different idea. I pulled away quickly moving to my feet and stepped in front of the television, which was the only source of light, and looked back over my shoulder to him, "Do you like it from this angle too?" He assured me he did, as I stepped back, with a clumsy grace, bringing my thonged ass down onto his lap, and slowly laid back on top of him. I started shifting, trying to rub and gyrate into his lap, onto his cock. I wanted to make sure that he knew where I wanted him to bury it.

His hands, however, started taking everything over, touching my hips, squeezing and guiding, then my nipples, pinching and pulling, those strong hands caressing, back and forth between them as my hands were clueless, wanting to touch him, and wanting to find better balance to grind on him. My breathing was continuously deepening. As if he was sealing the deal, his powerful hand moved to my thong, tenderly squeezing and massaging at my hardened little shecock; I was putty in his palms and wanted to stay there forever. At the same time I wanted, no I needed, more.

I don't know how, but I managed to pull myself free, and turning around I just grabbed at the bottom of his shorts and started tugging. He loosened the drawstring and shifted from the couch to help, pushing his boxer briefs down too. I took them both as if they were wrapping paper drawing them from his legs and casting them aside eager to play with my gift! I just wanted to swallow it whole, but I needed to savor it like it was my last meal, and that is exactly what I did. I licked at it, and brought my hands to it, and dipped down, I took one of those massive, mouth filling balls inside my lips, murmuring softly, and did the same to the other. Despite the hair, his sacks tasted so sweet.

But I wanted it all, I let my hand position his cock, allowing me to love it, with slow licks and sloppy kisses; intently I bathed his glorious black cock with my saliva as artistically as if it were paint, leading those lips to the crown of this king, the king I humbled myself before, the king I relinquished my power to, the king I was there to please. Wrapping lips around the head, I stroked a little before rising up to spit and stroke more. It was so strong, so powerful, so delicious, I slapped it against my lips, against my tongue, against my cheek. I needed it to abuse me, I needed his cock to own me, and I needed it inside of me. I started taking him back into my mouth, and getting down pretty far, but not far enough, after several long strokes I would come back up and spit and drool, getting more lubricant for my hands to stroke.

While I stroked, I was reminded to pay attention to his balls, which I returned to lovingly, and I cherished the touch of his hand in my hair. I knew I was losing control, but I hadn't realized it was already relinquished until he had shifted and pushed my head down further, and my tongue licked, and licked, lapping and wriggling at his backdoor. I couldn't tell if it got inside, I just knew that the pungent taste was as foreign to me as the deed, and I knew by his sounds and words, that I was making Daddy happy. I always ache for my ass to be eaten and would have said I would never do that to a man, but all I wanted was to please my king, my lord, my Daddy.

My devotion was rewarded, with his grasp luring my lips back to his balls, instructing me not to neglect them, I moaned upon them, so happy to give them loving embraces in the hot, moist recess of my mouth, alternating between them as my hands tried to help me find my way back up, but I was utterly at his mercy now. I know I mentioned cock drunk before, but now I truly was. Slobbering and spitting onto his cock and into my hands to stroke him, and taking him into my mouth... I don't even know how as he was so big. He would hold me in place and fuck my mouth some, or slap my face with his cock, or I would do it to myself for his amusement. I would nearly gag time and time again, fighting to breathe through my nose to keep him inside my mouth as long as I could. He continued to resheath his sword with my mouth and I fought and fought to take it to the hilt, I needed to take it to the hilt, I needed to please my Daddy.

I honestly don't know if I had it all, it was so massive. He stood up and fucked my mouth. I was where I belong, with my long, blonde hair wrapped three times about his hand, burying his cock into my mouth, sawing the head into my throat, all of it. My face was covered in my saliva and his precum, and there was nowhere else I wanted to be other than on my knees before this Adonis that I was destined to serve and please. But he had other plans which I learned as he wrenched my hair to lead me up to my feet and turned me, wrenching it further to turn me around make me walk in front of him. I felt like my heavy breathing echoed through the hall as he guided me into the bedroom and onto his bed. I was so ecstatic, knowing he was finally going to fuck me, when he shifted me around on the bed like a ragdoll and I finally realized, looking up, seeing his dominant form looming over me with that kingly rod aimed where my tonsils once were and my head dangling off the bed, this girl still had to earn her assfucking.

My mouth opened wide and my tongue reached out, but it was stuffed back in my mouth as that massive black cock reminded my pretty white mouth who it belonged to. Daddy fucked my mouth like nothing I had experienced before. I was constantly fighting to breath and to accommodate. I wanted to make him cum so much, I wanted to swallow his seed, I wanted it to paint my face, I wanted him to cum just so I knew I was doing well. But he didn't. He pulverized my face, making me choke on it, and on my own saliva; he would let me wriggle free to catch my breath, but I still wanted it and honestly couldn't tell you the difference between him putting it back in my mouth or me taking it back in my mouth. I just know my mouth feels so empty without it.

Finally, he asked if I wanted him to fuck my pussy, if my ass was ready for his glorious cock. I'm sure I was begging, and all the while trying to suck him again. He got me off the bed and led me around to the other side where he got me up on all fours. He lubed himself and then started to push inside. I cried out in pain, it hurt so much. I whined begging for lube inside of me saying I needed it. He put some on my asshole and I reached back and tried to finger it in, feeling myself so tight, there was no way his monster could penetrate that gate, but it did, and it hurt so bad, but Daddy said, "Just relax." and as I did, he buried that python inside of me. I couldn't even lift my torso at first, but it didn't hurt at all, it was just overflowing with fullness, he gave a few powerful strokes, and I just uttered audible expletives that I couldn't even decipher.

It felt so good, so majestic having Daddy's big, black cock buried inside my sexy, white ass, and I needed him to know it. I tried pushing back onto it and rising up on all fours, arching my back, I tried rocking my body, I don't know if he could tell. His hands held strong to my hips and he just pounded my ass like a jackhammer. I had no control over my moans, only enough to quiet them some when he would shush me which happened again and again. I don't think he knew that he had already made me cum with his first few strokes inside me, and that battering ram was pounding away. He slapped my left ass cheek and it stung so sweet as he continued fucking me. "Do you like being spanked?" He slapped the right a little harder, and I nodded or felt like I nodded as I moaned an almost inaudible yes, encouraging the assault of spanking that followed, accompanying the dominant thrusts of his dick as he owned my offered, alabaster ass with his nightstick. I kept trying to push back to meet his attack, but he had full control.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me upright so that his arms laced under mine from the outside and I tried my best to ride his cock as he continued owning my white ass with every thrust and I came again, for at least the second, if not third hands free orgasm before he picked me up bouncing me on that divine dick for a bit and then turned me around, pinning me to the wall and the window against the drape. I kept trying to thrust back on his cock but felt like I was just moaning as his cock devoured my ass. I pulled the drape down, which somehow was caught and even re-affixed as he continued to fuck me. I didn't care. I loved the idea of being seen being fucked senseless by my newfound Daddy. I just wanted him to fuck me, and I wanted to get him off.

I kept trying to brace myself and pump my ass upon his demanding cock, even as he started backing away, pulling me along by the hips until he sat upon the bed, still buried inside me, with my ass in his lap. I fumbled my heels off of my feet with my hands so that they didn't stab his bed before I put my feet beside his thighs. As I was shifting, I started trying to ride, but I accidentally caused him to slip out of me. I was so empty, and that emptiness was horrifying! I instantly had reached down grabbing at his cock and angled it back to that assumedly gaped hole, which swallowed it up exactly like my mouth had been doing before he began to own my ass. Refilled, that ass was ready to ride. It didn't matter if I was leaning back or forward, I went up and down on that glorious cock like pistons in a sports car. I needed it so bad, and every time my ass smashed down onto his body, he filled me again so completely.

I wanted to ride that cock into eternity (and would still be riding it if I had the choice), but he had other plans. He rolled slightly, bringing me onto my side and scooped under one of my legs. I was sure that I was about to be side fucked for the first time ever like I've seen in so many pornos, and started drawing my knee up towards me, but I couldn't have been more wrong! He had stood up and effortlessly rolled me onto my back like the ragdoll he'd turned me into and pushed my knees up to my shoulders. I was in awe of my Daddy's silhouette looming over me as he once more vanquished the emptiness with the thrust of his spear, skewering my ass completely.

If I thought he had been deep before, I was absolutely clueless as he constantly seemed to find deeper, as though his magnificent cock never stopped growing larger and stretching me even more. I tried to shift to him as he began pounding me with solid, controlled thrusts, alternating his timing between speed and power. In the oblivion of my ecstasy, I found my hands lost, touching at his hips to pull him or try and hold him in me, or at the back of my thighs trying to keep my body angled for his onslaught. I could barely control my moans as he continued to shush me when they got too loud, and I was being loud! Through it all he told me things and asked me things I would never have fathomed I'd find myself responding to, begging for, but he had already increased my need, my willingness to do anything for his fabulous cock!

"Do you love my cock?"

"Yes, I love Your fucking cock Daddy!" He just kept pounding away as I moaned my replies, "I love it so much!"

"Do you want to suck my cock in public and show everyone how much you love my black cock?"

"Yes Daddy, please..." God he felt so amazing throbbing and burning inside of me, "Please, show all of your friends how much this girl loves your big, black cock, please!" I couldn't believe I could even get the words out, but I knew I meant them entirely; he had enslaved me with his incredible cock and continued fucking me like I never imagined possible!

"Do you want me to cum all over your pretty face?"

"Please Daddy, please cum all over my face, I want to taste it, I need Your cum Daddy, all over me!" I wasn't just saying it, I needed it, I needed it to touch my tongue, to taste it, to feel it cover my face, but he could cum anywhere he wanted, and I would beg him to do it!

"Are you going to walk out to your car with my cum all over your face?"

"Uh-hugh... Yes Daddy, anything for Your cum, I'll wear it anywhere!" He kept pummeling my ass and had me so on edge, it was as if I could feel his dick sending electric shocks throughout my entire body."

"Stroke your little white clit and make it cum!"

I'm not sure if I replied or just whimpered in my moans. I thought it was going to be impossible, as I'm sure I had cum without touching myself at least 5 times now. How could there be anything left? Still, I reached up with my left hand and found my flaccid clit flopping around and started rubbing at it as he relentlessly continued to destroy my ass for all other cocks. I found myself switching from reaching between my thighs to reaching around my thigh and then back. As my efforts continued, I found myself amazed as my little white girlcock was becoming fully erect! It wasn't my stroking though that took me beyond, it was him burying that spectacular black cock in my preciously cock-starved white ass that caused those jets to spurt erupting from my clit and splattering about my abs creating a pool of sissy girl seed. The bliss was so much I couldn't get the words out to tell him I was cumming until I was already showered in my own cum.

12