Were You Hit with a Slut Ray? Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I also had a serious boner yet again, not long after cumming already! I fought it for now, so that we could eat and talk, but the hard-on didn't go away. I was seriously stiff throughout the following discussion and brunch, of course. I wasn't alone. Chrissy and Jon were still seriously aroused as well, but we managed to eat and drink what we needed right then. Not having to go anywhere that day, I poured us all a hair of the dog that bit me, namely Jack and Coke, drinking some fine Tennessee whiskey and cola with our pepperoni pizza.

Grabbing a notepad, I prepared to jot down any ideas that we had, just in case. Chrissy realized what I was doing and took it out of my hands before kissing both of her men on the lips. She quickly wrote down the words "I'm the secretary here ... Your secretary and hubby's. Don't ask why, but something tells me that I should capitalize Your pronouns and Your name, but not his. I'm Your slut now, also his, but especially Yours, Sir. I think that he's Your bitch, too, aren't you, honey?" She showed both of us her opening notes and we both gave her two thumbs up right then and huge grins besides.

"We've been ... trying to get pregnant, of course, but no luck so far. Trust me ... no lack of trying on Jon's part, either. I've not been the most perfect wife, of course, but we certainly got it on quite a bit within the confines of marriage. Now, of course, I'm going to fuck a lot of different men, starting with you guys. I naturally hope that this leads to pregnancy, though it's quite possible that I'm the barren one in this marriage.

"In any case, I really want a fully open marriage, if that's alright with you, dear Jon, and also an open relationship with you, Dan. One where we can all fuck whomever we wish. Agreed? Bareback, no rubbers? Anyone that we like? I mean, none of us are going to be easy to satisfy now, are we?" Chrissy proposed as her opening gambit, and I had to admit that I agreed with that part, at least.

"What about STDs?" Jon wondered aloud, "otherwise, I'm quite on board with it, but shouldn't we get tested ... oh, wait ... oh, fuck ... I just realized something. The gun ... whatever entity gave us the ray gun, the laser, they would be advanced enough to know about our STDs."

"And to include a vaccine for all of them in the laser, yes. For which reason we can safely deduce that they would have inoculated all of us once we were zapped. That should be reason enough in itself to zap anyone and everyone that we please, but the ray gun is mine. I retain ownership and control It was given to me for a reason and I'm keeping it. As for any morals or religious precepts, I think that we're all past caring about that now, right? We're all going to be fucking sluts, and we're going to help others break free of those same rules, embrace their slutdom. I don't care what they actually believe, but they won't be monogamous or faithful or anything like that anymore," I commented as we ate and drank, while Chrissy winked at both of us and wrote down my words in the notes.

"So, again, no reason not to slut it up like crazy, right? I'm so over the whole monogamy deal now! Gone is Mrs. Prim and Proper Housewife! I'm going to seduce and entice man after man, even a lot of women, I think, to my bed. Or should I say beds, since I'll hopefully get to visit here a lot, right? I want to spend practically whole days in bed, getting fucked in every hole repeatedly and being made to eat as much pussy and ass as I possibly can, lovers. If Jon really wants to see his wife be all slutty, he'll more than get his fantasy, I promise! I'll do it right in front of him every chance that I get, and then I'll do him, too!" Chrissy licked her lips as she contemplated her future debauchery.

"And we'll gladly share you ... at my place and yours ... and we'll do each other and share each other ... and share other partners, too," I encouraged her, bringing a smile to her face.

"Well, any reason that we can't hash any further issues out between sessions of an all-day threesome? I, for one, would love to make today a marathon," Jon proposed.

"Works for me, babe," Chrissy kissed her husband, and then me.

"Hey, be my guests, and I mean that ... literally," I chuckled now, as the two of them stared at me in unashamed lust.

Chapter 2

"Oh, fuck, we're going to wake up the neighbors!" Jon Fairfax groaned as he came inside Chrissy for probably the fourth time that day, not that any of us really minded that idea.

"Ah, I think that they'll live, honey," Chrissy assured her husband right as she creamed herself again and I slid my cock back inside her to spill my load, "oh, goody, I love having two men cum inside me over and over, load after load! This is the life for me!"

"Well, seeing your sweet ass doesn't hurt, that's for sure. Just wait until there's other men cumming inside you ... and other women taking our loads as well. There's going to be a lot of sharing for all of us in our future!" I chuckled after I spent myself and pulled out.

"Naturally! For one thing, even women have limits and if a man recovers, or two men in this case, after the woman's reached her limit, well, you get the idea. Besides, I'd love to see how it looks from the outside. I'd be very curious to see how I and other women look when we pull a train and get fucked half to death. I like that expression that Jon introduced me to there, that he found on those story sites... 'pulled a train.' It sounds very hot that way, for some reason, you know, kinky and wild, unstoppable, inevitable, just like a train!

"You can't stop this locomotive, can you? Also reminds me of that Kylie Minogue song, 'The Locomotion,' you know. Say, you want to zap her? Kylie Minogue, that is? I'd love to see both of you men fuck her to the point of exhaustion someday! In fact, I'd love to sample her myself," Chrissy rambled on like the chatterbox that she was before realizing how much and how breathlessly she talked in her enthusiasm.

"Well, I do enjoy Aussie women. My ex-girlfriend was an Aussie, or one of them, that is," I recalled Mona Chadwicke, a babe from Sydney that I dated briefly before she caught me with her sister Trista...

It was the last relationship that I had without spelling out that I wasn't monogamous, in fact. I hadn't promised fidelity, but I hadn't denounced it, either, and so Mona had just assumed it back then. When she caught me with her sister, well, that was a bit much for her. At least was back then ... maybe I could have both of them now? It was certainly worth exploring, as was the whole Kylie Minogue idea, come to think of it. Both ideas were more plausible now, and both certainly put a smile on my face, one that Chrissy could definitely see, even as she tried to revive me for another round.

"Damn, I shouldn't even be able to get it up again like this, but the ray gun must really wreak havoc with the male refractory period or something, because here I am, hard as steel again. This time, though ... I want to try anal, if it's all the same to you. Maybe hubby should use your ass, too, once I'm done in it, but in the meantime, he can fuck your face, babe," I proposed, even as I grabbed some canola oil to lube up her booty.

"Yes ... yes, in the old days, no way would I have taken it up the butt, because nice girls don't do that, but now ... do me that way! Fuck my ass! Sodomize me! I want to get butt-fucked!" Chrissy surprised even herself by sounding like a porn starlet or something.

"Well, if the lady wishes it, I'm happy to oblige my guest," I laughed as I lubed her up good (and myself) and eased my cock into her asshole. I could see in the mirror that Chrissy bit her bottom lip when I began inching my way into her booty, but she also noticeably creamed herself in response. When Jon started fucking her throat, there were several strokes where I feared that she might bite him in response to the mixed pain and pleasure of my prick poking her pucker. She was extremely tight, too.

I felt the velvet grip of Chrissy's fine ass around my cock, much to my satisfaction, and apparently to hers as well. The sight of those pale buns under me was an additional source of delight, the tan lines quite visible now, making it apparent just how much skin she actually exposed when swimming. Well, I thought, that will change now, won't it? She would be skinny dipping in no time now, I was certain. I would enjoy seeing her first ever butt tan, proof of sunbathing and swimming in the nude. In the meantime, however, I would also find it pleasing to see how the tan lines emphasized and accentuated her bare buttocks.

As I began vigorously and energetically fucking Chrissy's sweet, thick bottom, she pushed back eagerly at me, her hips moving with the same kind of brazen desire that she showed all day long so far. She needed this like most people need food or water or air or something. She needed rough sex, needed sodomy, needed to be taken, used, manhandled, rammed, and dominated sexually. She needed to take a cock up the ass! Now that Chrissy was in touch with her inner cumslut ... and pain slut. Evidently, the plump, conservative, Christian housewife adored this kind of wild, kinky, "deviant" sex, to put it mildly.

We kept this up for several more minutes, screwing intensely, my cock plundering Chrissy's booty like a pirate on shore, while Jon groaned and grunted his enjoyment of her hot, hungry mouth. I got the impression that blowjobs weren't a big thing in their household in the past, especially given the fact that they were trying for a baby, but now I was confident that they would be very popular in the Fairfax house. Chrissy struck me as a woman reborn, Jon as a man of the same sort, truly "born again" in ways that no Christian could ever be. Their whole outlook on life was different now, and something about the "slut ray" had caused the feelings of guilt over "adultery" to steadily evaporate like so much mist or steam.

At last, however, we couldn't keep this up permanently. When Chrissy creamed herself once more, I pulled out of her ass long enough to give Jon a chance to cum inside it rather than lose his load in her throat. I didn't wish to deprive either of them of that experience, to say the least, and I knew that Jon had a greater difficulty with self-control for some reason. It was probably because a lot of this stuff was new and even more exciting, taboo activity, whereas I was more familiar with it myself.

Sure enough, it didn't take that many strokes before Jon spilled his jizz in Chrissy's butt, much to her apparent ecstasy, as was demonstrated when she came from the buggery and the spunk. Meanwhile, having waited for just a little bit, I slid my stiff prick back into her bottom, pounding her good and rough in the way that she obviously enjoyed most of all. I sodomized her vigorously, loving the slimy feeling of Jon's cum inside her backdoor which I used for extra lube as I plowed her backfield. Chrissy looked delicious and felt so much slicker and more slippery with Jon's cum down there. I came just seconds after she moaned her final release of this session, adding my load in her delectable tush.

Seizing the opportunity, I took my phone from the counter, went to the camera section, and took several photos of Chrissy's freshly fucked pussy and ass. The pictures showed how puffy, red, and sore she was from so much pounding, not to mention several loads of both Jon's spunk and mine inside both holes. When Jon knelt behind his wife and started lapping up both my jizz and his own from each hole, I took several still pics of that activity as well. I even took photos of his face with all of that cum covering it, particularly his mouth, even on his lips and tongue, which he proudly displayed for me.

"Jon ... are you ... that much into creampies? It seems that the slut ray gun brings out different kinds of sluts, depending on whichever kind you have the potential to be, or am I wrong? If you like it this much, I'm more than willing to let you guys move in with me and we can be a team, not just seducing others as we agreed, but working together to drive various men and women wild constantly. I fuck them, you fuck them, and then you and Chrissy can suck and slurp away as much as you wish. We can fuck them half to death and have a second career in amateur porn or something. What do you think, guys? I think that Chrissy might be at least a little bi herself," I proposed to the couple now.

"Yummy idea. I'd love to move in with you, Dan, and service you both while sharing you with each other ... and share others as well. Yes, I think that the old labels of gay, straight, bi, etc. are all meaningless with the slut ray gun. Anyone who wants to fuck me can! I'm fuckmeat for everybody! Now that I'm immune, hell, I might even take on a whole town or something! A whole barracks full of soldiers. I could go to a glory hole and bend over for total strangers to fuck me from behind while I suck plenty of cock.

"I could do webcam stuff, too, for both fun and money. I could turn tricks or whatever. Could do striptease and all that jazz. Maybe fuck the mailman, the UPS guy, etc. Hell, I'll help you get Pastor Jensen into bed and make her eat me out while you fuck her!" Chrissy made it very clear that she was very much a changed woman thanks to the ray gun.

"Well, so far very nice ideas, but how about we continue this conversation over more Jack and Cokes ... and maybe some delivered pizza this time? I think that you can catch my drift there, can't you?" I grinned now, eager to get things started and moving along beyond the three of us.

"I'm game for it at least, and I certainly know what you have in mind. What about you, dear?" Chrissy asked her husband now.

"Yes, dear," Jon said, somewhat facetiously, but to be fair, he did have some submissive tendencies emerging on occasion, didn't he?

Chapter 3

"This is gonna rock, you know, seducing the pizza delivery person? Whatever their sex, they're about to go all slutty on us, aren't they? Who knows? Maybe they'll join us ... permanently?" Chrissy dared to hope, giddy with the prospect of luring more people into our wanton lifestyle.

"This should be fun indeed, I think. Half of me wants it to be a woman so that Dan and I can get our fair share of strange, though admittedly, we're both open to other men ... the other half wants it to be another man, so that, well, you get the idea. Well, you get the conflict. Both are enjoyable scenarios," Jon confessed to both of us, making me laugh a bit.

"So, roll with it, either way, boyo. I'm sure that your good lady wife is. After all, it's apparent that sexual orientations are a worry of the past and she's as ready to try out her own sex as you are with me and other men. Whatever happens ... happens. Whatever it is, it will involve us fucking this lucky bitch or bastard into next week, I dare say," I commented, just as the doorbell rang and I answered it ... now quite naked.

Lo and behold, the vision that greeted me was none other than Mireya Cadiz, a Cuban cutie who dated me for about two months before, you guessed it, she caught me. In this case, it was with her cousin ... her male, very gay cousin, Rafael, who also happened to be a drag queen in his case (a damn sexy one, in fact, under the alter ego of "Rita Culo"). I wasn't one hundred percent positive whether it was more the idea that I might have cheated on her (though again, I never spelled it out), general jealousy about other lovers, or the notion that I might not be totally straight that bothered her more. I supposed, right then, seeing her again, that I would find out very fast, wouldn't I? First, though, I wanted her ... and I wanted her badly.

This was when the bigger shocker occurred. Mireya set the pizza down, then walked over to slap me, forcing me to block the slap, and finally puckered up for the wettest, juiciest, wildest kiss that she ever gave me in our mutual history. I stood in shock for once, especially once Mireya took her payment, crossed out the generous tip that she saw me leave her, and wrote down..."you" in its place. Then she bent over, showing me that she had a zipper in the back of her skirt, which I proceeded to unzip and expose her thong.

Bear in mind that Mireya hadn't been hit with the "slut ray" yet at all, but here she was, bending over and offering me her sweet Cuban ass on a silver platter. I couldn't refuse that, of course, but I also understood that I would need to have the ray gun ready to strike her when the moment was right. I wasn't about to give my lovely Latin ex-girlfriend the chance to turn on me and regret it again, as she clearly did. Nor was I going to deny her to my new lovers, not when they had already been so compliant and worthy of favors. I wasn't going to let her deny herself the pleasure of their company, either. I had been given power, after all, for a reason, and I meant to use it.

For the present, though, I was busy fucking my Hispanic sweetheart hard and deep from behind, pounding her slick, juicy twat with a fury that impressed even Chrissy this time. Her moans, groans, and curses, all in very distinct Spanish, became louder as she welcomed my thick cock deeper inside her slippery cunt with every thrust of her hips and mine. I pulled her lovely, long, jet-black hair as I hammered her from the back, my hands now fondling her soft, smooth brown cheeks and even toying with the outside of her now eager asshole. I felt her creaming herself as I fucked her, ever harder, each stroke taking me to the brink of my own release.

Finally, I had enough and spent myself inside Mireya, feeling her shudder as I spent yet another load inside her snatch. I caressed her bottom for just a moment before I pulled her up and kissed her sweet lips once more. She cried for several seconds as she showed me her wedding band, trembling as she basically acknowledged that she was married to another man now, but couldn't bear to be away from me ever again.

Mireya whispered repeatedly that she cared for Ernie, her husband, but she craved me and always had. She had only married him when she gave up hope of having me back and he had seized his opening. She felt guilty about the adultery, of course, but what could she do? She couldn't stand to give me up and would do anything to be mine again.

Well, that settled any remaining doubts, of course, and I nodded when Jon gestured his intention to use the ray gun on Mireya. He pointed his ray gun and zapped her, causing her to flinch and twitch, even shiver, and then look at me with new, even hungrier eyes. She was a slut now, but she was MY slut and I was going to take damn good care of her for the rest of her life. She was going to move in with Chrissy, Jon, and me, and that was all that there was to it.

As for Ernie, well, he would be my slut, too, sharing her bed and mine ... and Chrissy's and Jon's. He would be too busy servicing the ladies and gents to worry about his lovely bride fucking me and half of the city. He would be right there with her, sharing the experience of sluthood with his sultry Cuban wife, and why the hell not? I would spare them both the pain, humiliation, regret, guilt, shame, etc. that typically followed from doing things that society condemned as effeminate, weak, or even emasculating in his case, shameless, depraved, and degrading in hers.

Tonight would just be the start, of course, and Mireya was already putty in my hands. On the other hand, I wasn't going to just regard her as some kind of puta that I would pimp out, of course. She was going to be one of my ladies, part of the harem just like Chrissy, not to mention the gents like Jon. That wasn't even counting Rafael, who would soon be very busy helping me satisfy everyone in the tribe and beyond. Yes, I would soon take Chrissy's and Jon's idea and really run with it, seducing and dominating so many partners that we would need entire cities to populate with my growing family of friends and lovers.