Wererock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was embarrassed, scared, humiliated. But that was the point. That's what turns me on." She looked at her hands still toying with the fabric of her dress at her crotch. "While I was running through the mall my senses were hyper-aware. I could see and hear everything. I saw people gasp and point and laugh. I heard mocking at the size of my boobs. I was the subject of both desire and ridicule and if I hadn't been caught I'd have masturbated in my car before I even left the parking lot." Her voice dropped to a whisper, "If mistress would have allowed it. Sometimes she doesn't."

"Wow," I said. The same thing I'd said upon meeting her at her door a few hours earlier.

"If you want to take me home now, I'll understand."

The sadness in her voice stung. "Why would I want to do that? I," I paused, not sure if I should tell her about the Werestone. But, as I said, that decision wasn't mine to make. "I did something similar yesterday."

She looked at me, trying to decide if I was mocking her, too. I continued, long before she had the chance to make up her mind. "I was in Publix yesterday, strutting around, well, can I show you something?" As soon as I asked the question, I wanted to show her.

Cynthia nodded, still looking at me like I was about to make fun of her. I dashed into the bedroom and grabbed the Werestone. I made my cock its normal size, it seemed odd to lie now that the biggest truths were coming out. I carried the rock into the living room, clutching it tightly. I could feel how cold it was, like it was filled with anticipation. I sat next to Cynthia, grabbed her hands, and placed the stone in one.

She looked at it and shrugged. "A rock?"

"It's," I started to say, "a magic rock," but thought that would sound ridiculous. There's an adage authors use, "show, don't tell," this was the perfect opportunity to do just that. I took the stone back and stood up again. "This is going to seem crazy, but bear with me, okay?" I smiled, "You told me yours, let me show you mine."

Hesitantly, "okay."

I took off my shirt. Topless I took the stone from Cynthia's hand.

"Holy shit," she said, rising to her feet. "No way," she was rubbing my tits, feeling the weight of them. I gasped at her touch and lowered their sensitivity. Now was not the time to show a lack of sexual stamina. She lifted them and let them fall. She tapped them, pushing them from side to side. She pinched my nipples and even with their normal sensitivity that made me gasp.

She was full of questions as her doubts turned to excitement. I told her about my humiliating trip to Publix the day before and about everything I knew the Wererock could do. I explained it all, how I could affect my body and my brain. I explained the triggers and the memory trick. Through it all Cynthia was playing with my chest. "That's crazy," she said. "Can it do me?"

"I don't know." I offered her the stone, "Here."

She clutched it, that seemed to be the standard move, like you're afraid to drop the rock and break it, taking away its power. "What do I do?"

I told her what I did and when she tried it nothing happened. We were both disappointed. I laughed when she flopped onto my couch and said, "Poo."

I reached for the stone, "May I?"

Her eyes lit up, "what if I don't give it to you?"

I knew I chose the right word when I said, "then I'm stuck with these things." I cupped my breasts to indicate exactly what I meant even though that was unnecessary.

She heard the word stuck and smiled. "We wouldn't want that, now would we?" She placed the stone on the coffee table, "Now don't touch it. That's mine. You can only touch it when I say." I looked at the stone. It would be so easy to grab. I looked into Cynthia's blue eyes; there was a longing there I'd not seen in a long time.

"Do you understand me? That's mine."

I nodded.

"I didn't hear you. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She waited, an eyebrow raised, "Mistress."

She grabbed my hand and yanked, pulling me down on top of her. Her hands were on my tits, her mouth was on mine. We were like ready again, racing to finish what we had just begun. Her dress was on the floor in minutes; her matching panties thrown on top of the rock. She kept her bra on, perhaps too ashamed by their size or maybe because she only wanted mine uncovered. We were both sated by the time we were done. Cynthia repeated my own word, "Wow."

I smiled, breathing heavily. I was practically panting. We took a shower after that, both of us naked. Cynthia took off her jewelry before getting in the shower and when I came up behind her, I caressed her tiny tits. She brushed my hands away but didn't stop me from bringing them back. "Do you know," I said, kissing her neck, "the perfect breast size?"

She turned around and rubbed my massive boobs, "This big?"

"I'm serious. The perfect sized boob to a man, any man, are the size of the ones he's allowed to touch."

She considered that and gave me a hug.

Afterwards, while we were drying off, Cynthia decided it was time for me to drive her home. "I have to work tomorrow," she pouted. I understood her sentiment; when I discovered the rock, I took a week off. "I really do hate my job and, dammit, I want to play."

"I really am hiring," I said. "You could come in for an interview." I looked embarrassed, "It's a test really, but if you pass it, the job's yours."

"I'll think about it." I could understand her hesitation.

"Okay."

"I guess I should take those away," she said.

I was going to say that it wasn't necessary, that I'd do it after she left, but kept quiet. She had seemed so forceful when she took mock ownership of the rock and that power had been electrifying. I watched her leave the room. A moment later I heard a loud shout of delight and then she was standing in the bathroom with me, her own chest now massive. "It worked! Look, Adam, it worked!" She was caressing her tits and I started to respond, even though I felt more than a little drained. You try not becoming aroused when watching a naked woman fondle her tits in front of you.

It took us about twenty minutes to figure out why it hadn't worked before. Silver. It was silver. The first time she'd tried to use it, she had been dressed and had been wearing that thin silver necklace her grandmother had given three days before she died. Thanks to our joyous tryst and our subsequent shower, Cynthia had removed her jewelry. When she'd picked up the Wererock to bring it to me, she happened to try again. The squeal I'd heard had been her reaction when it worked. Another discovery totally by accident.

After that, Cynthia wasn't in any rush to head home. She changed her body and directed me how to change mine. She watched as I turned myself into a woman and then had me increase my libido when I balked at touching her after she had turned herself into a man. The sex that time was different and almost overwhelming. My orgasm had curled my toes and had somehow filled up my whole body and not just that overly important half a foot dangling between my legs.

"Wait here," Cynthia said, her voice gruff. She looked a little bit like Brad Pitt when she went into the bathroom. She came out as herself only with slightly bigger boobs. "Put this on," she said, handing me her grandmother's necklace.

I was willing to play. I donned the necklace. She handed me the stone and had me try and change back to normal. Satisfied she took the necklace off me. "Oh, I'm so glad I met you," she sighed. The honesty in her voice moved me. "We're going to have so much fun."

Then, one last, happy accident happened. She asked for the stone and when I offered it to her, her hand slid across mine, the rock between us. I gasped and jumped backwards as an electric spark seemed to leap between our fingers. The stone fell to the ground. I gasped and clutched my chest, falling onto my bed. My boobs were buzzing. It felt like they were tingling and begging to be touched. I rubbed myself, trying to satisfy the burning need my tits had to be touched, licked, nibbled, or even mauled. I didn't seem to care, I just wanted them to be played with.

"What happened?" I gasped.

Cynthia picked up the stone, "Here, make you you again."

I took the Wererock from Cynthia and made the change. My breasts receded but that overwhelming need to have them touched lingered for a few minutes longer. Cynthia was standing by my bed watching me. "Wow," was all she said.

"What?" I could breathe normally now. That was good.

"When our hands touched with the stone between them, I was able to change you. I didn't think it would work, I really didn't. Wow," she repeated. "Do you know what that means?"

The reality of it was gigantic. I could see the scenarios playing out in my head. It took me a while, but I finally nodded. "Yeah." It never dawned on me to be angry with Cynthia for attempting the change. Hadn't I done the same thing to myself when I was playing with the Wererock. The temptation to misuse the thing was even more powerful than that irresistible need she'd put into my brain to have my tits caressed. Somehow, though, I trusted Cynthia. My Cynthia. And after that night, she was mine and I was hers. I was already smitten.

Cynthia pouted, "I do have to go home. Can I borrow that?"

I flashed her a smile, "I thought you said it was yours."

She jumped into my arms, pushing me onto the bed, he lips all over my face, "You magnificent man!" We kissed for another ten minutes and afterwards we both needed another shower. "I'm never going to get home this way." I offered to let her stay, but she declined, "I don't have any clothes here yet."

I loved how she said yet.

"I want to do something."

"Okay."

She put the rock in my hand. "Give yourself a pussy. A pretty one like mine," she parted her legs to show me what she meant. I matched it fold for fold, even taking the hair away. Cynthia giggled. She took the stone from me and attached the necklace around my throat. She made her way into the living room, carrying the Wererock with her, and came back carrying the red panties we'd taken off a few hours before. "Wear these to work tomorrow." She rubbed the panties across my face.

I nodded.

She pulled me up and hugged me. "Thank you," she said. "I really did have the best time." I drove her home, knowing she had the Wererock in her purse and that I was stuck with my pussy until Cynthia gave me the stone again. Even if I took the silver necklace off, that would only be half the things I'd need. I had somehow become both enraptured and ensnared by that beautiful woman after only one date.

We kissed goodnight on her front porch. "I'll be by after work," she said. "I expect you to take good care of my necklace. I'd hate for you to lose it." The necklace was more symbolic than anything else. Without the stone I couldn't change back anyway.

"I won't." She smiled at that and I smiled back.

"Good." She said. "Tomorrow, we'll go clothes shopping. My girl needs some new outfits." She kissed me one last time before scurrying into her house.

Suddenly I was looking forward to a Monday.

Chapter 5

Monday

I hadn't heard my alarm clock for a week and when I did that Monday morning I groaned; the week off had been nice. My company the night before nicer still. I opened my eyes as my hands dropped to my crotch. I felt the foreign folds, running my fingers through the cleft where my cock used to be. It felt weird, to be sure, but strangely erotic too. It was a secret that Cynthia and I shared.

I went through my morning routine finding going to the bathroom strangely alien. The sounds and the feeling and the force had been replaced with something softer and more feminine. After showering I donned Cynthia's tiny red panties. They were snug, the faint elastic barely stretching over my larger hips. If we were going to keep doing this, I would need panties of my own. That thought made me pause; I'd never once thought of owning my own panties and now I thought I needed to buy some.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my flat crotch. My mind hadn't been changed and I was looking at a pussy in panties. I felt my heart race and a rush of excitement. I was turning myself on! It was one of the strangest sensations I'd felt since I'd found the Wererock.

I went to work, trying to make the day as normal as possible but it wasn't a normal day. Normally I wasn't wearing a necklace that could just as easily be called a collar. I was sporting a perfectly pretty pussy and each movement I made, from climbing in and out of the car to walking down the carpeted hallway to my office, made me aware of the difference. Normally things were jutting out there, shifting about and just being noticeable. Now I was flat and smooth and when I walked there was this conspicuous absence. It wasn't bad, just different.

I sat at my desk, looking over some code my staff had written the week before when my phone beeped. How's my girl? I responded that I was doing fine. Could you imagine what would happen if I lost the Wererock? You'd be my girl forever. She was toying with me, and I felt myself responding in a way I'd not really felt before. My panties became damp. It was both uncomfortable and exciting. I rubbed my thighs together, just to compress the flesh of my pussy. I snuck a hand into my slacks and ran a finger along the wet flesh. My stomach lurched upward at my teasing touch. I let out a little moan. You're killing me, I typed to Cynthia.

Oh?

I told her what I was doing. When she responded, I could almost hear her laugh. Good to hear. That give me another idea. Do you know how many of those I've had?

The thing is - I did know. I've had countless ideas myself and now that Cynthia had the stone, and I was trapped with a copy of her pussy between my legs I found myself imaging even more scenarios. Some of them were downright terrifying. What if she really did lose the stone? When I had tested the Wererock, I have given myself a lovely pair of breasts, but a surgeon could remove them if it came down to it. How would I explain a functioning pussy and what kind of surgery could restore what had magically been taken away? I responded to her last question saying that I did know, that I'd had them, too.

Don't touch yourself, she texted. Oh, yes, this is going to be fun. Shit. I've got to go.

I texted a goodbye and followed that with a smiley face. Cynthia didn't respond. I guess she really did get interrupted. I felt a little saddened by that. Oh, I was smitten by her, but I think my feelings had somehow been elevated by our sharing the Wererock. I still didn't understand why I had shared my stone so readily. Why hadn't I kept it my secret? I was thinking of that question when I should have been thinking about work. But I was the boss and sometimes the boss plays hooky.

"Adam?" Carley was knocking on my office door. I looked up as she waddled into my office, holding her stomach in place. "Got a second?"

I nodded, "Sure," I pointed to one of the two leather chairs that sat in front of my desk. "What do you need?"

She looked at her feet as she let out a sad little sigh, "I'm giving my one-month notice. Brian got promoted at work a few weeks ago, and we've run the numbers. With the extra he'll make and the cost of child care, well, it just makes sense." She was apologetic but I understood. I set myself a reminder to have payroll cut her a five-thousand-dollar bonus before she left. Now I needed a programmer and a secretary. I really hoped I could talk Cynthia into taking our hiring test.

Cynthia called me after lunch, "How's it going?"

"Oh, you know how it is," I said, being vague.

Cynthia wasn't having any of that. "I was thinking of your cock. You have a nice one. I'd love to play with it. Wrap my hands around it. Suck it into my mouth." She was taunting me, and we both loved it. At that moment, I didn't have a cock at all. She had taken it away.

"Why don't you come over. I'm sure we can work something out." I heard her let out a distracted little moan. Was she doing what she had told me not to do? I tried to picture her touching herself and found that entirely easy to do. My knees shifted together, and my feet lifted off the floor. I wanted to touch myself, but she'd asked me not to. She was building towards something so I would let her play.

She moaned, gasped, and panted into the phone and then I heard her voice. "Thank you, Adam. That was fun." We spoke for a few more minutes before hanging up the phone.

I finished my day after not getting anything done. I had been far too distracted and as soon as Cynthia asked me not to touch myself, all I wanted to do was soothe that rising need I felt in my pretty pussy. It was in my head; we want what we can't have, and that denied want had proven quite distracting. Her teasing phone call hadn't helped, but somehow I think that was the point. I raced home and took a cold shower. It didn't help either.

I got dressed in Cynthia's panties that were more mine now and a simple pair of jeans and another t-shirt. I was a simple jean and t-shirt kind of guy. Cynthia arrived about twenty minutes after I got out of the shower. She kissed me as soon as I opened the door. Afterwards she was all smiles, enjoying the sight of the necklace encircling my throat. She put her hands inside my panties, taking liberties that were hers to take. "How are you doing, sexy man? Or is that lady?"

"Well, you did call me your girl." I thought about it, "Twice."

In response, she kissed me again. Cynthia took my hand and led me into the bedroom. "I've been thinking about you all day."

I told her about my day and how distracting it had been. She took great delight in my story. When I admitted to her how much I wanted to masturbate, her face lit up like a child getting a new puppy. Her whole lovely face seemed to take on this perpetual grin and her blue eyes seemed to shine. "Oh, I'm going to have fun with that."

"Don't I get a say?" I said, all smiles.

"No." She stuck out her tongue.

At the time, I didn't understand what was happening. Why had I let her take the stone when I should have been fiercely possessive of it; why had I let her lock that silver necklace around my neck, adding insurance to my helplessness? I could have stopped things. Maybe. Now I know. It was the Wererock. It let us make changes to ourselves. It showed us a fraction of its power. Oh, but the stone had its own agenda. I know that sounds weird. It's just a rock, an inanimate thing. But was it? Now, I'm not so sure. Still, I went along with it and look where it led me.

Cynthia pushed me down on the bed. She straddled my thighs, smiling and giddy. Her hands came up and took off her grandmother's necklace. I watched as she set the thin metal on my nightstand. I hadn't realized how heavy the necklace was. Or maybe it was gravitas that made it feel so solid. "Only I can take that off you, right?"

What did it matter? I was smitten, remember? "Right."

Cynthia had arrived wearing a simple black skirt that came down to her knees, a white blouse that had a small blue butterfly embroidered on the left shoulder, and when she lifted her skirt to straddle me, I saw the sexy tabs to the garter belt holding up her sexy, black stockings. Sitting atop me, she reached into the panties I couldn't see, and held up the stone. "Take my hand."

I took her hand, feeling the cold rock sitting there resting against both our palms. "Perfect," she giggled.

"What did you do?"

She just smiled. It was devilish and full of mischief. She kissed my nose and stood up. "Put your bra on," she commanded in a voice that was more playful than anything else. "We're going shopping." She helped me to my feet, pulling me up from the bed. Standing next to her, I grabbed her; I could be aggressive too. I cupped her ass, my hands wiggling under her skirt. She didn't stop me as I pulled her to me. I kissed her, my tongue darting into her mouth as hers reciprocated into mine. I felt a surge of excitement in my pussy, a rising heat that made me shift my legs closer together. Cynthia moaned into my mouth.

1...34567...26