Wereslut Family Transformation

Story Info
A prudish family are transformed into dumb sluts.
1k words
3.33
1.9k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(this story is not set in the pet world universe)

Paige is a single mother with two twin daughters Lori and Bella who just turned 20. All had long blonde hair which goes to their shoulders, the sister are 4ft 8 and their mom is 5ft 2. They all have small breasts and don't like to show skin and are against any sex outside of marriage. These are the types of people weresluts target.

Weresluts were created by a mystical curse placed by ancient sluts that were tired of being humiliated and persecuted by prudish people. Weresluts have extreme sexual desires that are brought on by any increase in hormones until they fully become one and can't stand to wear any clothing and fuck anything that they see. It also causes extreme body changes including increasing the size of the boobs, always tightening the pussy and ass, and dropping their IQ to almost nothing. Men love getting them and keeping them as sex slaves since that is all they are capable of and all men are immune. While some woman are immune it is mainly ones who are already little sluts themselves but the average woman has a 50/50 chance of becoming one. Many wild weresluts can be found in forests, parks, and cities. Any that are arrested by the police for rape always disappear and appear in some higher ups care as a sex slave and/ or are used to create more.

The family was walking through the park where they were disgusted by the scantily dressed woman and made many rude comments when a naked redhead with massive boobs jumped towards them and tackled Lori and gave her a big wet kiss before bounding away as her sister and mother attacked the slut.

"You better run away you fucking slut, if I see you again you will be in prison" Lori yelled. But she was not angry not really she felt extremely horny and didn't want to admit it.

As they went home they talked a bunch of crap about the slut who kissed Lori and she struggled to be herself as she kept feeling more and more horny. Getting home she ran for the bathroom she told her mom and sister that she had to clean up but truly she felt an uncontrollable desire to strip naked as her boobs and pussy were on fire and felt like they were about to burst out. Making it to the bathroom she tries to strip but her boobs break out destroying her shirt, she then began to rip away at her skirt, leggings and panties until she was fully naked.

Lori was so horny and had to fuck anything she understood the slut from earlier and wanted to share it with her sister and mother.

Bella sat in her room and bullied girls on social media for their looks. She heard her door open but couldn't see anyone until she looked down and saw Lori naked blocking off the door who jumped at her. She tried to fight her off, telling her to stop until Lori ripped Bella's top off and pinned her down and began to fuck her. Their mom tried to get in but was locked out. Bella continued to scream until the infection took hold as her boobs expanded she smiled and gave her sister a big kiss, and they jumped towards the door to infect their mother.

Paige tried to hold her daughters back but failed as she was pinned down, stripped and fucked by her daughters until she was transformed.

The three of them fucked each other for hours until they passed out and awoke the next morning each covered in cum. Their boobs had shrunk and they could remember nothing of the night before. After showering they called 911 and were told by the cops there was nothing that they could do since there was no evidence of anyone besides them in the house. They whined and bitched about them being useless and told them to get out.

Outside the house the cops made a call on their radios "it looks like we have found a new group of weresluts, we will keep a close eye on them and send them to you once their urges are out of control."

"Copy that we will start lining up buyers" a voice replied.

Each member of the family felt deep sexual urges when in public and held them in until they got home where they would masterbait but it became harder and harder to hold back and keep it secret and soon masterbaiting wasn't enough they would sneak out and fuck whoever was willing to with their resistance going down more and more each day.

They went from never wearing anything revealing to dressing like sluts until they just spent their days at home naked and stopped even trying to hide their sexual desires. They no longer slept in separate rooms or beds but instead slept in the same one with whatever man they could find. Their bodies no longer changed back and forth and they were permanently in their slutty horny bodies as their IQ dropped lower and lower. They had no sense of right and wrong and soon left their home and began to live in the wild.

They roamed naked in the park being fucked by countless men and some women but held on to enough morality to not fuck anyone that didn't want to, but the will eroded more day by day until they could no longer resist they saw a cute little brunette and redhead laughing and holding hands, as they went to kiss the weresluts pounced.

Lori ripped off the crop top of the redhead as her sister went on her pussy as their mother went down on the other girl. The cops showed and grabbed them shoving them into small dog crates with dildos placed in the back. One of them took out his radio "we got them."