Werewolf and God Wars Ch. 16

Story Info
Gods hierarchy is changing...So too is the universe.
5.2k words
4.67
1.3k
3
0

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Divway
Divway
25 Followers

The 16th chapter

All characters in are fictional. This is a story about a woman who becomes the soul mate to werewolf along with her girlfriend. Their union, the gods have taken notice of. This is mainly, because the Universe announced him in the heavens, at his birth. Let the Werewolf & God wars begin. The time has come for the gods to follow the commands of Odin...or is it now Johnny....

Oh and them of you who read or watch Marvel, ok there is a connection there to a recent one in the world of movies. I liked the idea, it has helped influence how this story is going in part. I needed another source, too in part, help guide me on how this story is changing from its original concept.

If you have not read the previous chapters I suggest you do. For them of you who have responded to the previous chapters, regardless of how you did, thanks. Feedback can at times be invaluable. All I can say is, it is my story, and it will go in the direction I want it to.

Chapter 16

I release the dome I created around the BDSM equipment we are standing at. Then the room feels so much warmer. The heat from the underlying volcano is much warmer now the dome is gone. Hand in hand we three walk up the tunnel and then steps out to see a massive orgy in place.

Looking around I could see the Werewolf and wolf with a row of faun and human. Over to the right there were five minotaur's. These magnificent mythical creatures with the body of a man and the head of a bull. Had a line of goddess and in a row and were pumping their hip in an almost synchronised show. We stopped and looked, and I heard Anne giggle and then look to Sammie and smile. She too laughed, but then said to Anne.

"Maybe some other time love. We need to help our pack first."

"True, ok let's find Frigg and Odin and let them know what's happening." Anne says in a wistful way as we ease our way through the cavorting bodes around us.

I spot Odin and he is pounding hard in a dog like way into a female wolf. Frigg is next to him and she is being taken by a Cyprian Centaur. This Centaur was different to the to the more traditional centaurs of Thessalia. It was a bull-horned centaur native to the island of Cyprus. It was a massive beast. Its back legs were moving in and out against Frigg rapidly. We stopped and looked at them with big smiles on our faces. The grunting from Frigg as this Cyprian Centaur's massive cock was buried deep into her rapidly made her scream so loud lustfully.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh for the love of Valhalla this feels so good" she grunted out so loud.

Next to her was a centaurides. The female horse, Centaur was getting taken by an Onocentaur. This part human, part donkey. It had the head and torso of a human with the body of a donkey was pushing its hips in slow and deep.

Standing back and looking around I see so many of the mythical creatures I read about as a child here in the sea of naked bodies. I see Anne standing like she needs a pee and her hand between her legs. I link with Sammie.

"Not sure bring Anne down to the pack on earth will be a good idea. Look at her. This cave and the way its effecting her, will I think, make her be a potentially a liability. Let's get Odin's and Frigg's attention when they are finished with the present two who are entertaining them." I say.

"It's not just Anne that's feeling it here love. I am also, just not as bad as she is. Something in the air is affecting us both and the urge to join in is compelling love. Fuck it is hard not to just fuck you and or let someone take me." She says to me and I feel her struggle against the compulsion.

"Odin. Frigg, what is happening to Sammie and Anne? They feel here a powerful drive to breed. Both are pregnant. Will that not be a concern?" I ask them both as now I can't wait. Feels like the girls will not make it out now before being consumed in the orgy.

"Are you telling me the sexual compulsion is not working on you Johnny?" I hear from Frigg.

"I feel no different to how I have been since I was last spoken to by Buri. So, no I feel good." I say back. She looks back and her eyes widen as she looks at me.

"ODIN look at Johnny. He is transforming. The legend is real. He is the ultimate god now. Look at how he glows from within." She exclaims and pulls herself from the Cyprian Centaur. It had cum hard in her. Copious amounts of its seed pour from her. I smell the sex. Odin also stops and pulls out turning to look back at me. He too, opens his remaining eye wide. I see all the other gods doing the same. Lots of the lesser gods all genuflect towards me.

"WOW, stop that shit now. I am not some god king or master. That's Odin's role." I say out loud. Looking over to Sammie and Anne they too are looking at me with wide eyes.

"Johnny you are giving off a slight blue glow around your body." She says as she moves over to me and touches me. I look down at where her hands are now resting on my arm. I see the slight glow. I too am startled.

"Buri are you listening? We need to talk." I send out to the universe my call directed only to Buri. I get no response.

Looking at Odin and Frigg I state "We only came here to let you know that Sammie, Anne and I will have to go back to earth and help our pack. It appears like the 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)' are on the hunt to capture them from our forest." I say as I tilt my neck, then head and look over to them.

"Sammie and Anne are pregnant Johnny. They cannot join you." Says Frigg as she moves over to Sammie and gets behind her. Resting her head on her left shoulder and then kisses her cheek. "Pregnant goddesses must never leave Valhalla until the child has reached an age where it can be schooled and taught our ways." She says pulling Sammie in close to her and looking at me.

"She is right Johnny. You have now joined us in the heavens and some things, are just are what they are." He says looking at me as he too walks over and pulls Anne into him. I feel like I am being manipulated, but at this moment, unsure how to react. I step in closer to Sammie and Anne. Sammie stretches out her right arm to me and Frigg pulls it back. I raise an eyebrow and look at Frigg directly and as I am about to speak to her, Buri appears. Landing in the nearest clearing so as not to land on top of the group.

"Odin, Johnny to me." His voice booms. I look at Sammie and shrug my shoulders and then to walk away. She breaks free from Frigg and wraps her arms around me and kisses my neck. "Johnny I do so love you sweetheart. I, like you, did not know about this fucking rule on the pregnant goddess nonsense." I see Anne pull from Odin as he then turns to head toward Buri.

"If we can't be with you Johnny love, please, please get back to us as soon as you can. Life without you will not be the same." She says to my face then leans in and kissing my lips. I give her a hug and turn to look at Sammie. She too I hug and kiss. Stepping back and turning away from Frigg. Before I do I look at her directly and say, "When I get back you and I will be having a talk." I turn and walk towards Buri. When I get there, he has already made a transportation ring and we leave the cave.

Sammie turns and looks directly at Frigg. "You should not have done that. Never ever try to prevent me touching or contacting my love again."

"I am sorry Sammie. I do so love you and having waited so long I did not want this trip back to earth happen. So, I had to let you know how it has always been here with us goddess when we get with child." She responds to her walking closer and putting her arms around Sammie's waist.

"I am not talking about that. You tried to stop me touching him when he came over. Never do that again please. I am his soulmate and you will never take that from me or him."

"Please forgive me it was not me trying to block him, it was a lover's reaction over a fear I might be losing you. I can get so jealous over you." Frigg says staring into Sammie's eyes deeply.

"Shall we re-join the orgy?" she says pulling Sammie's hand in hers smiling at her, "there are so many other new creatures you and Anne might have fun with. Best we do it now as it might be another century or so before the next one."

"I do not think I want too at the moment Frigg." Sammie's says pull her back. She then looks at Anne and says to her, "You can stay love. I want to go and see where will be living for however long it's going to be, but you can have fun here and we meet up later at whenever this all comes to an end."

"I will come with you Sammie. I have had enough sex for now. I am going to be a mum now and I want this child to be safe." She responds walking over to give her a hug from behind.

"If it is ok with you we would like to miss all this out now Frigg? You can stay and enjoy. When we came over you looked well content with your Cyprian Centaur lover. If you need more of that I can understand why." Sammie say looking back at Frigg with Anne's head now resting on her shoulder. Frigg smiles and shakes her head.

"Ok we best move from this spot as the sex looks like it will begin again. If we remain it will pull us into the lure of it. It always does. In all my time I have still not worked out why. So, let's take you home ladies." Frigg says back to them with a massive smile on her face. "I so want to show you the new place we are all going to be living at now. Our home I hope you will love ladies."

"Where are we?" I say as I look around. I hear Odin sigh and look up at Buri.

"Why here Buri? "

"As I said before Odin, your thirst for knowledge and wisdom has seen you willingly gouges out one of your eyes as a sacrifice for Mimir. it shows how desperate you are. To willing give your eye to that a shadowy being. Yes, this being possesses unparalleled knowledge because of its consumption of the water from the 'Well of Urd'. Mimir in return offered you Odin a draught from the well that draws water from the roots of the Yggdrasil, the cosmic tree that binds the nine worlds of the Norse universe. This changed you Odin one-eye. I have seen it has brought in a sinister (albeit in a nascent level) side to you, given you the proclivity for provocation that leads to conflicts and wars. Essentially, you have a lust for battle frenzy and chaos Odin." The giant says looking down at Odin.

"Oh, you still do so pontificate Buri. All I was asking for, was for a heads up against the works of Mimir. Why is that a problem?" Odin responds.

"Why is it you do not or are not willing to understand, you need to, not try and challenge Mimir. If you do, too soon, he will change it all again and I have been planning this way for longer than you know." I listen to them talking. I can now understand the fear from Odin. Has this giant Buri made me more powerful than the god father I ponder. Then I hear Buri talking to me direct.

"as I have said before Johnny, you and your selected ones need to work your way into the human organization 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)'. Get to the top and change it or this war could end up lasting a long time. Over my lifetime, I have found long wars are not good.". He informs me again. I am thinking I can sort of sympathise with Odin. I decide to say in the open and not direct back to Bali.

"Ok, I was about to head back to earth or Midgard as you call it, the home of men, lying between Niflheim and Muspelheim, formed from the body of Ymir" I respond looking up at him thinking I need to grow. So, I make me become as tall as him. Looking at him directly.

"Ok as I was about to say I was about to head back down to Midgard with Sammie and Anne, when Odin here and his wife Frigg mentioned that it was forbidden for pregnant goddess to have their children outside of Asgard." I say. Looking down I see Odin looking up with a big frown on his head.

Should I just float up there and feel like a tiny insect in the presents of you both. Or are you going to let me know how to do the same?" Odin says with a slightly angry sounding voice.

Bali again looks at me and is about to talk when I interrupt him. I say and looking at the older god. "I am going to let him know how to. Do not interrupt or stop me this time. We are reaching a point where this is becoming tiresome". Looking down to Odin I send him the information telepathically. He shakes his head and then smiles as he too grows and stands there with us.

"Oh please send me more Johnny" Odin asks looking at me and ignoring Bali. I sense the anger in Bali also growing. I step back and look at them.

"Ok you two let's stop this posturing shit. You both looking to be top dog is not going help us in the coming battle. Or help us ensure the universe after, is how it should be. A place of harmony even among its chaos."

"True Johnny. I have for so long been the architect of this plan. I have not stopped to consider properly how to get the gods fully ready for this massive battle." Bali says and then looks at me and smiles.

"I can see why the universe chose you. Had it left it to me and Odin we would not have even got this far." He says. I see him then place his right hand on Odin's left shoulder and give it a gentle squeeze.

"Maybe you had best explain to Johnny the reason why Sammie and Anne should not go Odin." He steps back and three large chairs appear behind us. All three arranged equidistant from each other and so the three could face each other.

"Johnny, since the beginning, our naturally born gods have always been born in Asgard. It has become a norm and one that has in part, a small part, been the foundation on which the home of the gods has been created. "he says putting his left elbow on his knee and then resting his chin in his left hand and looks over at me as I slouch back into the big chair. I find it has also got soft pillows and cushions on it. I look at him and think a bit before I answer.

"So, it is not that they can't come with me now is it It is you keeping to a tradition you have formed there to make you feel comfortable?" I say looking at him as I rest my right elbow or the chair arm rest.

"I suppose it is. Why change things that have worked for as long as that part of the heavens has existed?" he responds to me never letting his eye stop looking at my face.

"Odin I will let both Sammie and Anne know that this is how it has been described to me by you. I am sure Frigg had her own interpretation on it to them. I will let them decide how they are going to respond. But and it is a big but, if they decide to join me they are. I will, I agree be happy for them to stay there in the relative safety of Asgard. But I will let them decide. You know as well as I, if a woman feels she has not had input, then she can become so obstinate." I chuckle back with a smile. I see him relax some.

"I think you are too lenient with them. They like all women should know their place in the order of things." He says back.

"Haha, oh fuck, you are so in the old school their Odin. I have since I became a werewolf, then god. That change is inevitable. It is always going to happen. It's how you deal with that change that determines how your life and them you love will be affected. Both women are now very powerful goddesses. They outshine most all the other gods. Them with the magical instrument given by the dwarfs have some more. Otherwise both women are as powerful as you Odin." I say back and see his face change more forehead brows appear on his face.

"For the sake of this meeting and to whatever it is that you have brought us here Bali, I am not going to make issue with Johnny on it. Just trying to advise him, there are some traditions that should be preserved." To which I nod my head and acknowledge is comment.

"Good to see you are now finally talking in a way that is not confrontational both of you. We will need you bot to be more like this if we are going to survive this coming conflict. Johnny I can sense again the universe has altered your being. This is new to me. But it worries me. There are other deity in the universe who will have noticed the signs and begin to come in this direction to investigate." Bali says looking at me, but sort of not at me. His eyes have a look that tells me his mind has moved somewhere else. I look at Odin and tilt my head towards Bali.

"Look into his eyes. Does he do this often?" I ask.

"Would not know, never been this tall before." Odin gives out a deep chuckle. To which I join in. then Bali's eyes refocus. He looks troubled.

"Ok Bali what's going on now?" I ask him.

"My giant brothers are now worried as Jupi has taken note." He reflects back to us.

"Who is that?" I ask.

"He is a deviant warlord from the plant Jupiterus, He is no god. He mastered several forms of dark magic and matter manipulation and is an accomplished psychic. So, in the end, his immense power is a result of his own genius coupled with his mutant genes and powerful heritage. Jupi is a mutant member of the race of superhumans known as the Ageless I have gained some knowledge about them from readings from long lost civilizations on now destroyed worlds. It appears they are even older than we gods are. Jupi, is regarded as one of the most powerful beings in the Universe." He has over millennium been collecting the stones. It appears the final one is to appear when the nine worlds align." Bali says with a deeps sigh. Lifts a hand to stall my question and nod my head for him to proceed.

"A native of the planet Jupiterus, Jupi saw the danger his people were in from overpopulation and suggested a severe solution. The elimination of half the population, at random and without prejudice, in order to make life better for the planet's population in the future. His first experiment was not a major success. He has decided it need to happen to the whole universe."

"What the fuck. So, you, Odin, Sammie, Anne and me and around 50% or even more, of all life might just cease to exist?" I say startled.

"Yes." Is his only reply.

"What do you mean when you say his first experiment was not a major success?" I asked in somewhat startled way to this profound statement.

"He was left with around 2000 of his planets population. This was from around 80 billion souls." Bali say in somewhat casual manor.

"So, let me get this right. He Jupi will at the snapping his finger, be able to wipe out half or more of the population of the universe? He is one evil dude." I say with a deep sigh.

"He is not evil because his intentions are evil. It because he just refuses to engage with the idea about what consequences his action will be. He does not care about them who will be left behind. Only in his goal." Bali sounds like he is defending him to me.

"And you want me to engage against this group of no bodies, the 'Werewolf Neutralization Group (WNG)' while we have this major dude also to deal with?" I exclaim totally startled as his comments.

"Yes, I do. We need to get all our forces ready. The planets align in 184 of your human years Johnny. We need to have the population converted on Midgard to become werewolf and have the technology developed to make them a force in the universe for the final battle." He says looking at me. This time there is no faraway looks in his eyes.

I feel my connection to Jane, is with my pups stop. It feels like it is terminated. I link out and contact Thomas asking him.

"What has happened to Jane? He links to me has been terminated" I ask with concern in my contact with Thomas.

"Hi Johnny, Jane captured by the 'WNG'. The were firing from a great distance darts that tranquilised everyone they encountered. Flying ships that made no sound appeared over them and took the body away. We tracked her to the facility in the big city of Chicago. Then around 10 minutes ago we found we were no longer able to find her." He lets me know. I grip the arm rest of the seat.

"Ok Bali the war has started on Earth. The WNG have been attacking my pack. This meeting is for now concluded. I need to go and rescue them members taken." I say as I stand up.

Divway
Divway
25 Followers
12