Werewolfie - A Halloween Story

Story Info
A Wereslut at a Halloween Party makes things interesting.
7.3k words
4.47
7.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doria has been bitten by a Werewolfie at college and has become a WereSlut. She has to figure out how to tell her boyfriend why she can't go with him to the Halloween party this year. She has a very good reason.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. This warning is possibly not needed for this particular story, but I am including it because it is needed for most of my stories. If you decide to read other of my stories make sure that you read the disclosures and warnings at the beginning of each story.

Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

All characters involved in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2022 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Doria looked down at the text on her phone and started to cry. "He doesn't understand," she softly sobbed. Nobody understood. The few people she had told about her condition didn't believe her. How could she possibly convince Mark that there was a real reason that she absolutely couldn't go to the big Halloween party next week.

She went with him last year. He knew that she was at the party the year before with Jaime, her then current boyfriend. He remembered her at other Halloween parties from when they were growing up. He thought she liked Halloween.

"Has college changed you that much?" he wrote.

That hurt, but his, "Do you still love me?" brought out the tears.

"It's not Halloween," she texted back, "and it's not you. I still love you, but it's going to be that time of the month."

"Not a problem," he texted back. "There are other ways to end an evening. Or, if you want, we can just cuddle."

Mark was so sweet. He actually meant that. But she wasn't talking about that time of month.

"No, Mark," she typed back, "I'm not talking about THAT time of month."

There was a very long pause before Mark typed back, "What other time of the month is there? Is this some secret girl thing I don't know about?"

"Sort of," Doria typed, "but we need to talk in person." She sighed very deeply and then added, "Can you meet me at our special place in the park in one hour?"

"K" came the reply and Doria set down her phone.

She walked into her bathroom and washed her face. She didn't want Mark to see that she had been crying. She left off her eye makeup when she repaired things. She was pretty sure she would be crying again and she didn't want black streaks down her cheeks like she had just washed off.

She had stopped wearing eye makeup on campus for that exact reason. She was also coming home almost every weekend. "Honey," her mother said, "I know that the campus is just thirty miles away, but I really think you would get a lot out of being fully involved in campus life."

She knew her mother wouldn't understand, so she didn't even try to tell her. But she had to tell Mark. She wanted to be early to their meeting, and was, but Mark was already sitting on the bench at the far end of the park. The bench was situated in a beautiful area with a wide swath of grass in front of it. But because of a hillside and a curve in the woods, it was basically private. You had to walk almost to the end of the clearing to even see it.

Mark didn't say anything as she approached. He barely made eye contact.

"Did you come to break up with me?" he said softly when she stood in front of him.

"No!" Doria almost yelled. "I love you. I always will."

"A lot of girls change when they go away to college," Mark said. "And they break up with their old, hometown boyfriends. I understand."

"No, you don't," Doria said softly as she sat down on the bench next to him. She took a very deep breath and then said, "Yes, I've changed, but it's not in the way you think." She looked down at the ground and said dejectedly, "It's not in the way that anybody thinks."

"Something happened," Mark said. His voice showed a lot of concern and a little bit of anger.

"Do you remember my roommate Isadora from summer prep?" she asked, and Mark nodded his head.

"Yeah, I met her when I came up to visit you right after you moved in," he said. "She's the one that committed suicide, right?"

He still looked and sounded concerned, but the anger was gone. It was replaced with bewilderment.

"She warned me," Doria said softly. Then she burst into tears and wailed, "But I didn't believe her!"

"Warned you about what?" Mark said firmly.

"That she was a Werewolfie..." Doria said pulling back her sobs. Then she added, "... or as she called it, a Wereslut."

"Is that why she killed herself?" Mark said. Then he shook his head slightly and said softly, "I don't understand. Did you have something to do with her death?"

"Not really," Doria replied, "but in a way, yes."

"Tell me about it," Mark said.

"My prep courses started the middle of June," Doria began, "Isadora and I were assigned to one of the double rooms in the dorm. Things were sort of normal for the first week, but one afternoon in the second week she pulled all the curtains closed and taped them to the walls. Then she used some large metal clips to hold the centers tightly together."

Doria was moving her arms as she spoke as if she were sealing the drapes.

"I asked her why she was doing that," Doria continued, "and she said, 'It is only for a day... well actually for one night.'"

"I started to undo one of the clips and she screamed at me, 'No, please! I can't stand the moonlight. I'm a Werewolfie.' I looked at her like she was nuts and she started crying. 'I shouldn't have said that,' she blubbered, 'but it's true. I'm a Werewolfie.' She shrugged and added softly, 'Maybe a better name would be Wereslut.'"

"What in the hell is a Wereslut?" Mark said emphatically.

"Me," Doria replied in a very soft voice. "I didn't believe her. That night I was in the main room of our floor studying really late. It must have been almost midnight when I got back to the room. She was sound asleep and I wanted to look out of the window. What harm could there be? She would never know."

Her hands again matched her description as she said, "I carefully undid two of the center clips and opened the curtains just enough for me to look outside. The moon was full and bright and the campus was beautiful. I was about to put the clips back when I heard a scream behind me."

"'Noooooooo!' Isadora screamed. Then she stood up in the middle of her bed and started tearing her pajamas off. When she was naked, she jumped over at me and began kissing me."

Doria started crying, "I'd never done anything with another woman before, but she was suddenly so strong and..." Doria sobbed. "... so beautiful" another sob "... and so desirable. There was this smell about her that was overwhelming me. Before I knew it, we were both naked on my bed. After a few minutes, she flipped me on my back and spread open my legs. I reached for her, but she said 'No,' and slid down so that she was mostly off the bed between my legs."

Doria stood up, looked at Mark, and tried not to cry. She was almost successful but her words were made staccato by her little sobs as she continued. "She was so good. She knew exactly where to lick and where to suck and where to clamp down with her lips. I'd never felt anything like it before."

She sat back down on the bench and took both of Mark's hands. "You know that I have pretty explosive orgasms. Well, this was at least double anything I've done with you. It hit unexpectedly and I threw my hips upward so hard that I nearly went straight up off the bed."

Her voice got very soft as she said, "Unfortunately, that also drove my... my... lady parts... very hard into Isadora's mouth. So hard, in fact, that it was as if she had bitten me. Her teeth cut me and drew blood in a circle over my clit and across my slit. That's when she jumped up off the bed and started crying out, 'No, no, no, no, no. I swore I would never pass this on.' She almost threw her phone at me and said, 'Take a picture of me. Now! Before I change back.'"

Doria held up her phone to Mark. On the screen was a picture of an extremely beautiful... and desirable... naked woman.

"That's... that's... that's not Isadora," Mark stuttered.

"That's the Werewolfie," Doria said. "I watched it change back into plain little Isadora a few moments later."

"You've lost me again," Mark said.

"The Werewolfie needs sex..." Doria said flatly, "... or more specifically sexual fluids. It doesn't matter whether it is from a man or a woman as long as it is the result of sexual excitation. So she becomes extremely beautiful to seduce her victims."

"But why did she kill herself?" Mark asked.

"Twenty-eight days later," Doria said flatly, "Isadora had once again sealed the drapes over the window." After moving her arms as though sealing the window, Doria continued. "And I, again, was studying, but this time it was at the library. The library closed at ten and I walked across the quad to the dorm."

She gave Mark a strange look and said, "But I never made it. About half-way there, the clouds opened up and the full moon shone down on me unobstructed."

She buried her face in her hands. "I don't remember everything. I was vaguely aware that suddenly I was naked. I was also vaguely aware that I was running across campus faster than I had ever run before and that everything seemed to be as bright as daylight. Then I saw the frat house. There weren't very many of the guys there because it was summer, but when I ran up to the front door naked and pounded on it saying that I needed someone to fuck me, they let me in. I woke up naked the next morning in one of the frat brother's beds."

She smiled slightly and said, "He jumped up and yelled, 'Who the hell are you?' I asked, 'Where am I?' and he started saying, 'Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. You're going to claim we drugged you.' I told him to calm down, that I knew he didn't drug me. I would even sign a paper or something if he was worried. After everything settled down, one of the brothers gave me a shirt that I could wear back to the dorm. My books were where I had left them at the base of the flagpole. My clothes, however were gone."

Mark asked, "Did anyone report it?"

"Don't ask, don't tell," she answered flatly as she stood up to face Mark. "My clothes and keys and all that had been turned in at the dorm. The dorm office had instructions to call campus police if I didn't show up by ten. I was there at nine-thirty, but they called security anyway. When the campus cop arrived, I told him that I had left everything in the bushes by the flagpole while I went off to a party. The security officer looked at me very sternly and asked, 'Did you have any food in your backpack?'"

"I knew why he was asking, so I said, 'Yes.' Then I told him, 'There were a bunch of candy bars and some trail mix.' He huffed and said sternly, 'You have made some raccoons very happy and stirred up a lot of trouble for everyone. I could write you up, but I'm just going to give you a verbal warning. In the future, if you are going to sneak away to a party, leave your stuff with a friend.' After putting away his notebook, he keyed the radio on his shoulder and said, 'Missing student case resolved. She was sneaking out for a booty call and was going to change when she got back. The racoons must have gotten to her backpack and spread everything around.' He nodded to me and to the grad student who was on duty in the office and left."

Doria sat back down and took Mark's hand. "When I got up to the room, Isadora was frantic. 'I infected you, didn't I?' she nearly screamed. I told her that it was OK and asked her what I would have to do to keep from changing into a Werewolfie or at least control when I did it. She gave me a really strange smile and said, 'Being a Wereslut once in a while is kind of fun, but it is very dangerous. You are better off to just totally avoid the full moon.'"

After a deep breath, Doria said, "The next full moon she and I stayed hidden in our room with the window sealed. But then in early September, I woke up and she was gone. There was a tear in the drapes that neither of us had seen. The sun was shining on her bed in a small oval shape."

Doria looked into Mark's eyes. "I knew what had happened," she said. "The full moon had come through the tear and she changed into the Werewolfie. She must not have seen me because I was asleep and all covered up, so she went out looking for sex. I had told her about what my Werewolfie had done, so she headed straight for the frat house."

"Is that why the police thought someone at the frat was involved in her death?" Mark asked.

"Yeah," Doria said. "The DNA tests showed that she had semen from at least eight men in her front and in her back. There was also semen in her stomach, but they couldn't get DNA from it. There was a note scratched into the roof near where she jumped that said, 'I can't go on living like this.' The security cameras from across the quad showed a very blurry, but obviously naked figure climbing up the side of the building just before dawn. The cameras on the roof show the same blurry, naked figure scratching on the roof with a small rock or something. Then right after sunup, when the cameras worked better, the cameras clearly show Isadora walking across to the other side of the roof where she jumped."

"Can you live like this?" Mark asked.

"I think so," Doria replied. "Can you live with someone with my condition?"

"I think so," Mark said. Then after a long silence he said, "And I think I know a way that I can take you to that Halloween party."

"Are you sure?" she asked and Mark laughed slightly before saying, "No, I'm not sure. It's not like I can look up Werewolfie or Wereslut on the internet. But it sounds like the moonlight has to strike your skin directly, right?"

Doria nodded her head.

"What if," Mark said almost excitedly, "we combine a Spiderwoman costume and a StarTrek Geordie Visor?"

"You mean other than getting some of the nerds and purists really upset?" Doria replied.

"Well," Mark answered, "we will just ignore them. I was going to suggest the Spiderwoman suit anyway because it would look so good on you."

"I assumed you would like something like that," Doria said sarcastically. "It would probably cover my skin like it was painted on."

"But it would cover your skin," Mark said. "It would cover your whole body like a second skin."

Doria nodded slightly and Mark continued, "We have to make sure we get a good one to be certain that it doesn't allow light... moonlight... through it. Then we put that visor on you. That thing actually works for one of the costumes I was looking at. I can rent or buy it separately. It is also a camera so you can take images or videos of anything you see. But the important thing is that what you are looking at are small monitors on the inside of the visor. No real light gets in."

"It might work," Doria said, "but we will have to test it."

"The next full moon is Halloween night," Mark said, "how can we test it?"

"Well," she answered, "we use sunlight and, if necessary, some almost full moonlight. If you can see sunlight through the fabric, it means it might allow moonlight through. If we're not sure, we look at the almost full moon through it."

"That should do it," Mark said. "I'll do a long-term rental on the costumes tomorrow morning. Meet me at my apartment in the afternoon and we will test the costume."

That afternoon found them outside holding up a silver and black Spiderwoman costume and looking at the sun with it. Doria even pulled the bottoms over her head and stood there trying to see if she could see any light.

"It looks light proof," Mark said, trying to keep the excitement out of his voice.

"It's dark in here," Doria replied from inside the bottom section. "It might work."

"Are you willing to risk it?" Mark said. "From what you said, things could get really bad if any light gets through."

"The party will be mainly inside," Doria said. "So there won't be any risk as long as I stay away from the windows. So even if the suit lets a little light through, I'll still be safe. The big problem will be on the way in and on the way out."

"I'll pick you up at your parent's house at six-thirty," Mark said. "The party starts at seven, but it will take forty-five minutes to get there."

"I normally don't like to get to parties early," Doria said, "but in this case, I think I will make an exception. Besides, my parents are going to a dinner party and will be leaving at five. I will have plenty of time to get ready without mom... or dad... making any comments about the costume."

Mark rang Doria's doorbell at exactly six-thirty. She opened the door and he gave a loud, "Wow! I didn't realize that it would be that tight. It is like it's painted on."

Every detail of her body was visible. The pattern on the costume broke up a lot of the detail, but if you looked carefully-- which Mark was doing-- you could see everything.

"You aren't wearing any... any... anything under it, are you?" he stammered out.

"Nope," she replied, "stretched like this, it shows every little line and bump, and the panty line and bra outline looked really weird."

"There are a couple of bumps that say you're a little turned on by all this," Mark said carefully. "Are you sure everything will be OK?"

"Do you mean will I go all Werewolfie just because the thought of showing off my body to all our friends makes me horny?" Doria asked. Then she laughed and said, "No, I think I'm safe as long as no moonlight reaches my skin."

"Do you think you could get away without using the visor?" Mark asked. "The eyes look pretty black to me."

"Duh," said Doria, "think about it."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"I can see you through the black eye holes," Doria said with a touch of exasperation in her voice. "That means that light has to be getting through."

"Oh, yeah, right," Mark stammered. "I guess I forgot that."

"Keep using your upper brain and we will get through this night. OK?" Doria said.

"Upper brain?" Mark asked.

Doria patted his obviously awakening package and said, "Lower brain." Then she tapped him on the head and said, "Upper brain."

"Oh," Mark said. Then he said, "Let's put on the full costumes and take a selfie. We can post it later to show who we were."

Doria hurried over to the table to get her visor. When she returned, Mark was also wearing one. Hers was silver. His was blue and red to match his Spiderman suit. He obviously was wearing underwear because his package was a smooth bump between his legs.

"This is going to drive everyone nuts," she said as she slipped the visor over her face. "There's even an elastic piece in the back to make sure it doesn't slip off," she added as she moved it to get it properly in place.

12