West Texas Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of the day had left her body aching: the stress, the touches, the hunger she had seen in the eyes of these men. Brady didn't release her hand after helping her out of the truck, and April concentrated on his touch, trying to control the urge she felt to pull off her clothes and let Brady take her on the oil-stained concrete. She usually met this kind of behavior with a stone wall, but with Brady she didn't even have time to question what was happening, it just did. April allowed herself to be carried along by his wake and now she was in a twon she didn't even know the name of with two men trying their best to impress her.

The auto shop door was corroding. The once-blue metal now peeled off in angry, red flakes. As Brady opened the door it groaned in protest, then shrieked as it swung to the full radius of its hinges. April winced at the sound, but Brady didn't seem to notice it. They walked into a small front office, only one chair against the wall wasn't piled high with detritus. Every other available surface was covered with junk. The desk was a small mountain of paper, all of it faded by sun shining through the office windows. To get to the actual shop Brady pulled April through another rusting door into a space that could have been big, if it weren't for the car parts and scrap metal that transformed it into a maze. He flipped a light and only two of the fluorescent bulbs hanging from the ceiling flickered to life. The rest of the light came in through small windows on the bay doors. The place glowed in the fading afternoon sun.

There were three vehicle lifts in the shop, their metal arms reaching toward the ceiling. One was occupied by an old car, its guts piled to one side, and multiple folding chairs underneath. Brady led April toward the chairs, throwing himself into one; he reached for the cooler tucked next to it and pulled out a beer. "You had Shiner yet?"

April was admiring the swoop of the fins on the car above them, "I don't really drink beer." Howard had told her it was unseemly for a woman pursuing her masters to still be drinking like an undergrad. He'd encouraged her to switch to wine. April shook her head, trying to dislodge the memory from her mind. "I'll take one."

Brady popped a can and passed it to her as she tried to find a seat that would stick the least to her bare legs. She settled into a metal chair with a ripped, but padded, seat and took a sip of her beer. Ephraim kicked open the door with a loud bang, light flooded the shop from outside before it swung back shut. As he wound his way through the parts and tools to their little circle in the center of the shop he kept picking things up and putting them down, kicking scraps out of his way, whistling as he did so. April didn't recognize the tune.

Brady leaned back in his chair, the front legs lifting off the ground as he rocked himself with his foot against the metal leg of the car lift. His eyes hadn't left April since they'd sat down, but she'd been too distracted up to this point to notice. When she did, she blushed. At this point the question of his attraction to her was no longer theoretical. April had entered a territory she was not usually comfortable with. What he wanted was obvious. Despite the arousal that had dampened her shorts, April wasn't sure if she was prepared to give it to him.

"How's your beer?" He asked, continuing to rock.

"Fine." April kept her mouth close to the lip of her can.

"You drinkin' my beer?" Ephraim hollered, and April startled in her seat. The young man finally laughed, "I'm just messin' with ya. Toss me a Shiner you dick." He directed the last sentence toward Brady, who obliged him, the can sailing in a clean arc into Ephraim's hand. Ephraim cracked it and drank half the beer before pausing for a breath.

"Isn't he supposed to be sobering up?" April asked, only a couple of sips into her own drink.

"Well shit, I guess I am." Ephraim stared at the beer in his hand with a shocked expression, then shrugged and downed the rest of it. He set his can on the floor and stomped it flat. "Sometimes things don't work out the way God planned." Brady tossed him another can.

"Stop it!" April grabbed at Brady's arm. He pulled away, losing balance for a moment, and teetered on the two legs of his chair before it landed on all four. "I need to get my car!"

"Calm down there darlin', ain't nothin' gonna happen to your car." Ephraim sat down on the wheeled stool next to her, his long legs sticking out at obtuse angles. "Brady and me'll go fetch it soon enough. We just wanna spend time with this beautiful woman in front of us."

The fight had left Ephraim's shaggy blonde hair caked with dirt and sweat, and it stuck out from his head at odd angles. His skin was a pale kaleidoscope of freckles and scars. His diet of beer would soon put a belly on his thin frame, but his youth kept his body a tightly wound cable of muscle. He scared her, and not in the thrilling way Brady did; his behavior up to this point was too unpredictable. April found herself with her teeth on edge, looking for an exit, worried about what he might do. However, what kept her from standing up and demanding to be taken to her car was, despite obviously losing the fight with Brady, Ephraim didn't seem to care. In her experience most men would sulk or be embarrassed, even violent, but Ephraim just drank his second beer with a vague smile.

"How do you two know each other? Did you grow up together?" She wanted them to stop looking at her like she was a sure thing, she wanted to stop feeling like one too.

Ephraim glanced at Brady, who shrugged. "Feels like it, but Ephraim didn't get here 'til about five or six years ago? Back when Henry was still runnin' this shop."

"You moved here?"

"In a matter of speakin', but it's home now." Ephraim's face clouded for a moment, but he kept drinking his beer and brightened soon enough. When he asked, April told him she was from Pittsburg and about her studies. When she asked, he told her Henry had died a couple of years back and left him the shop.

"I got lucky." He flattened his second can under his boot.

"He's bein' modest, Ephraim can fix anythin' on any car. I don't know what we'd do without him, even the oil boys ask for his help sometimes." Brady nudged Ephraim's stool with his foot, sending him rolling backwards. "Once we get that car of yours, he'll fix it up real quick for you."

"Shit yeah I will." Ephraim scooted awkwardly back into the circle, "Machines are easy, it's women that're difficult."

April smiled, "How so?"

"No way am I walkin' into that trap, you actin' all innocent like. That's the shit I can't get my head around, no matter what I say I piss chicks off."

"Maybe you just keep saying the wrong thing."

"Maybe things're just wrong cause they're comin' from me." Ephraim tapped his boot against the leg of her chair.

"What do you want from a woman?" April asked, "Why do you talk to the ones you do?"

"Shit, cause they're hot!"

"Do you tell them that?"

"I mean, as much as I can before I piss them off."

"Compliment me." Ephraim gaped at her, confused. "Go on, do it!"

"Shit April, you're the hottest thing I've ever seen come through these parts. When I die I want to be buried in those tits of yours." Ephraim leaned forward, his wide mouth cocked in a rakish smile.

"What else do you like about me?" She raised an eyebrow in his direction.

"I hadn't gotten further than that heart-shaped ass." Ephraim now eyed her like a roasting leg of lamb. "I want to dine on you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner."

April tried to hold back her laugh for the sake of Ephraim's pride, but she couldn't help herself. Ephraim sat back, wounded. "Oh honey that was fine." She finally managed to say, "It makes me feel good that you think I'm attractive, but if a girl is going to fuck you she need's to know you like something other than her body. Or else she's not really worth fucking."

April took another swig of her beer, her body tingled. She hadn't had any food since breakfast, and the alcohol was already making her world a little more unsteady. Ephraim was still processing her comment. He looked even younger, more vulnerable.

"I like your outfit?" He tried, and April nodded, encouraging him to keep going, "You said some real clever shit to Clint earlier, even my dick shriveled up a bit."

"What else?"

"You're being really nice to me, I appreciate it. Someone as cool as you doesn't need to do that."

April finished her beer and set the can carefully on the ground. She approached Ephraim, who was on his feet as soon as she got close, his stool quietly rolling away. He was taller than her or Brady, so when April placed a hand on his chest she had to look up to see his reaction. His hand brushed against her waist, "How'd I do?"

"Much better." April told him, "Now kiss me."

Ephraim obliged her, delivering a gentle kiss to her waiting mouth. April grasped his shirt and held him in place, prolonging their kiss until his hands seized her waist and pulled her closer, and the kiss became one of teeth and tongues rather than a touch of the lips.

When she let him go he took a deep, shaking breath. "Well shit, that's all it takes?"

April leaned against Ephraim's chest for a moment longer, collecting herself, then pushed away from him and found her seat once more. Settling into her chair she knocked over her empty beer, Brady gave her another. They made eye contact over the can as he handed it off to her, his face was a picture of curiosity, but there was also mischief in his eyes. April hadn't taken the time to panic over whether or not kissing Ephraim was the right thing to do. She'd wanted to, and that was all it took for her to act.

Ephraim chased down his stool and dragged it back to the circle, he shifted himself, folding his arms over his lap. He didn't make any other move, he just stared at April, waiting for what she would say next. April just sipped her drink, savoring her moment to breathe. The beer was good, better than she'd expected it to be. She liked wine, but nothing tasted better than beer on a day as hot as this one. She kept drinking it, resting in the charged silence that had settled over the trio.

"I like that you ain't afraid of men. You're cautious, but you ain't afraid." Brady interrupted the quiet with his smooth baritone, "You have convictions. Shit, you came all the way out here to study an animal that most of the world hasn't even heard of. That's sexy. So is your ass."

She stood up from her chair to walk across the circle toward Brady. He watched her as it happened, settling the four legs of his chair back to the ground once more. She straddled him, encircling his neck with her arms. "Those were some very good compliments." She breathed.

Brady replied by sliding his hands up her thighs and wrapping one around each of her asscheeks. He pulled her closer to him, grinding her clit against the seam of her shorts. April's body responded with a shudder as Brady tipped his face up to hers and she kissed him. At first it was just a single, soft kiss, and April drew back from Brady with a smile. She could feel his cock stirring beneath her. "I've been dying to do that." He told her.

"Just that?" She asked, and his mischievous expression turned to wickedness.

He grabbed her waist with one hand and her neck with the other, and dove toward her willing mouth. This wasn't a soft kiss, but an onslaught of lips and tongue that left her breathless. April clung to Brady as he explored her mouth, trying to keep up with her own. She finally pulled away and all but collapsed against him. Her nipples stood at full attention, her legs shook slightly; her pussy was on fire with need. He wasn't done though. His hands roamed up her waist and grasped at her breasts, kneading them through the fabric of her shirt. His kisses trailed down her neck and she leaned her head back, closing her eyes and purring with pleasure each time his lips touched her flesh. His mouth found hers again, and he bit her lip, drawing a gasp from her as it sent a flood of adrenaline through her body. She arched her back.

April opened her eyes when Brady began to push up her shirt to expose her breasts, and found Ephraim. He hadn't moved. His desire for her was plain, both on his face and in the way he tried to cover his growing erection. "Wait." She told Brady, who stopped his hands, his fingertips tantalizingly close to her nipples.

Too many times that day she'd felt herself at the mercy of strangers. Brady was wrong, she was afraid of men. All women had to be. So now that she felt a moment of power over those who usually made her feel powerless, she chose to enjoy it. Her eyes roamed over these two men who stared at her like worshipping pilgrims. Brady left his hands wrapped around her bared ribcage, holding her as it expanded with each breath.

She wanted to feel more of them. Brady's cock pushed against her from beneath his pants and she rocked her hips against him. He groaned, his eyes closing involuntarily; his hands tightened over her ribs. She reached for Ephraim, her lips parting.

He approached her with the obedience of a child, but his hands stayed at his sides, uncertain. He glanced between her and Brady, his gaze lingering on his friend before he snatched it away. April grabbed his hand, pulling him to her, closing the gap between them, "Is this okay?" She asked. Ephraim nodded. "Then kiss me."

He bent at the waist, allowing her arms to reach around him. His lips touched hers and his uncertainty evaporated. It wasn't Brady who removed her shirt, but Ephraim. He pulled it off of her in one fluid motion, exposing her breasts. Brady grasped them in two overflowing handfuls as Ephraim continued to kiss her; running his fingertips over her nipples until she could barely breathe.

April's searching hands found the knot of Ephraim's coveralls and she fumbled with it - blind to anything but the kisses she now shared with both men - until it came loose. They sagged at his waist and he caught them, "Easy there." He stammered, but April was already working his cock free of the bunched fabric.

Liberated, his cock stood fully erect, pre-cum beading at its tip. April stroked the length of the shaft, rubbing her thumb against the underside of its head. Ephriam grunted, his abs tightening visibly under his shirt as he felt her touch. She kept stroking as she brought her lips to the tip, drawing him into her mouth. Her tongue worked independently of her mouth as she sucked, it caressed Ephraim's head and flicked around the tip. He made an animal sound and thrust his hips, pushing himself down her throat. She choked as it went too far, bringing tears to her eyes. April didn't stop though, she relaxed as Ephraim fucked her mouth, continuing to bathe his cock with her tongue as he plunged deeper.

Brady undid the button of her shorts, reaching his hands beneath the waistband to massage the bare flesh of her ass. He chuckled when he realized she wasn't wearing any underwear. "You were more ready than I thought." He whispered, bending his head to suck her nipples, teasing them with his teeth. She reacted with pleasure, tightening her thighs around his waist.

Ephraim grunted as he came, filling her mouth with a flood of hot, sticky cum. April lapped at it, swallowing as it pulsed into her mouth. He surprised her by bending for a kiss as soon as she pulled away, cum still fresh on her lips. She could feel Brady's cock growing harder beneath her, his hands were more urgent than before. She pushed her body against him, his mouth closing over hers. She tugged at his shirt, pulling it over his head so their bare flesh could touch. His teeth nipped at the ridges of her ear, "Stand up." He whispered, gently easing her off his lap.

April stood, her body flushed and her chest heaving. Both men now stared at her, bare from the waist up, her nipples two cherry-red points of heat. "Take off your shorts." Brady's voice had lowered to a husky growl.

April obediently shimmied out of her shorts, revealing her bare pussy. It dripped with anticipation. Ephraim hooted with joy at the sight, his cock beginning to tent his coveralls once more. Brady didn't hesitate, but stood immediately, pushing her against the cool metal of the car lift, and kissing her roughly. He tucked his hand in between her legs, April was so wet his touch was almost cold. He settled into an agonizing rhythm as she fought with the buttons of his jeans.

Brady removed his hand from between her legs, his fingers sticky with her need for him. He placed one against her lips and she took it into her mouth, tasting herself. He watched her do so, his cock hard in her searching hands. April wanted more and pushed him back into his chair before sinking to her knees atop the cool concrete of the shop floor. It was dirty, she noticed immediately, but she chose not to care. Ephraim stood there, a breathing shadow, before his hands traced the bare flesh of her back and he knelt to kiss her neck.

April couldn't contain her eagerness as she took Brady's cock into her mouth. Ephraim had made her feel good, but Brady made her feel wild. He leaned back, his arms behind his head, and allowed her to take control. Ephraim traced her clit with his earnest fingers, her body shuddered at his touch. She was already close to the edge and the taste of Brady's cock drove her all the more closer. Her hands and mouth worked together to massage Brady's shaft, her head bobbing aggressively as she worked him farther and farther into her mouth and throat.

Ephraim stopped touching her for a moment, and there was a soft sound behind her as he shed his coveralls. He pressed his cock against her ass, rubbing it between the cheeks and pulling her thighs toward him. April didn't let go of Brady's cock, but she pushed her hips back, encouraging Ephraim to continue. Ephraim found her dripping pussy with the tip of his cock and eased himself into her. April moaned, releasing Brady from her grasp for a moment, her mouth parting around the head of his cock. Brady grabbed her long hair, sweeping it from her neck in a thick fistful. He held her head back, staring into her eyes as Ephraim thrust further into her.

April whimpered, held aloft by her hair. Brady traced a finger across her nipple, enjoying the mix of pleasure and pain on her face. Ephraim was well and truly fucking her now. He gripped her hip with one hand, while the other found its way between her legs to touch her clit once more. It took only moments for the fire in her belly to spread down her legs as she was overcome with pleasure. A shuddering orgasm rocked her body. She found herself crying out as Brady jerked her head farther back. She would have told him anything in that moment, her darkest secrets felt laid bare beneath his penetrating gaze. He just smiled as if she had given him something, and guided her head back to his waiting cock.

Ephraim had the good sense not to come inside her, instead he bathed her back with his warm cum as she continued to suck Brady's cock. He collapsed to the side of her, spent and content to watch as Brady eased April onto her back on the cool, dirty concrete. He stood over her, staring down at her naked body as he kicked off his shoes and removed his jeans. April hadn't had a moment to breathe, but she didn't want one, she wanted Brady. He knelt over her, his cock positioned to enter her pussy. She grasped him by the shoulders, pulling him close as he pushed himself inside her.

There was no hesitation in their rhythm, only passion as April matched Brady thrust for thrust. They were two animals. She fucked him purely on instinct. Her second orgasm was a tsunami crashing over her, and her cries echoed against the tall ceilings of the shop. She was a mewling kitten in his arms then, and Brady paused, stroking her hair before taking her pussy for his own once more. When he finally came it was with a mighty groan as he painted her bare flesh with his cum.