West Tower Room 1307 Pt. 04

Story Info
Cait and Ashley's roles in the hotel become permanent.
2.1k words
4.46
11.9k
6

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, Ashley..." Cait's voice seemed like a purr compared to it's usual sardonic tone. "You've really taken this weekend to an extreme, don't you think?" She looked to the manager for approval but he was paying no attention. He sneered at Ashley and abruptly walked out the door.

Ashley could recognize her friend (more so than Cait could recognize Ashley), but her features had definitely changed. Her cheekbones looked slightly higher, her eyes sultrier somehow. Her breasts -- tits, tits, what's wrong with me -- seemed a bit fuller and perkier. Her legs were immaculate, revealed by a stylishly cut evening dress that her friend would never typically wear. Her black hair fell almost halfway down her back, and she was wearing a pair of two-inch heels.

"Cait -- what...like, where did you go?" Ashley still couldn't think straight, but her thoughts seemed the be gathering some momentum. Then Cait tossed her one of those heart shots -- pink again.

"Come on girl, it's party time, right?" Cait pulled out another red one and drank it herself. "Went up to the room looking for you after I met this real nice guy in the lobby bar. Bought me drinks, then bought me this outfit. Nice right? Anyway they restocked your fridge so figured I'd load up before I went looking for you again. I described you to that manager guy -- he led me right here. And damn if you're not having a good time." She laughed.

Ashley let the drink rest on her naked thighs for a moment while she tried to think. She brought her hands to her face and they came away sticky.

Oh my god. She blushed, and looked at her surroundings. What on Earth am I doing.

The pure embarrassment had her shaking. She needed to calm her nerves and get back to the room. She shakily undid the top of her shot and knocked it back. Bubblegum again.

Wait. Is it...can't be...something with these drinks? Why have I never seen these anywhere else befo—ooooh. That feels good. Warm. Another giggle. My pussy is still wet. I'm in a club full of guys and I'm horny. Why is stupid Cait standing here and what happened to that man?

"That's the spirit. Literally, you know -- spirit, like, booze?" Cait laughed again. Nothing about the scene in front of her seemed to bother the woman. "Anyway, what's the deal here -- you and him been doing it all day? That why you were so out of it when I got here?" She rifled through her purse, looking for something.

The black-haired manager came back in, with Lance in tow. Cait turned her eyes on the manager and stepped closer to him. The man cast his green eyes on seemingly every item in the room across the span of a few seconds, then rested them on Lance.

"So we're clear on how this is going to work going forward?" The fake sincerity was gone and replaced by a cold efficiency. Neither woman noticed. Ashley was idly licking her face clean while the other hand played with herself gently below. Cait was still looking at the man in a fashion similar to how a lion would eye up a gazelle. Lance, for his part, merely nodded and moved to some paperwork behind his desk, which looked only marginally more organized than the rest of the room.

Cait moved forward to take the manager's arm. "Thank you sooo much for helping me find her -- as you can see, she's really not one to be left alone for long." A bat of the eyelashes here for emphasis. "I'd really like to thank you -- are you off work, I'd love to grab a drink and hear about this place. It must be a lot to run."

Much to Cait's disappointment, the manager took a step back, eyeing her up and down once. "I'm sorry Miss McDermott..." he shook his head, as if clearing some internal squabble only he could hear. "It's just...no. You're close but...not the right one, anyway. Lance will take you from here. You ladies..." he chuckled, and the fake sincerity came back with it. "You girls just enjoy the rest of your time at our resort. If you need anything, I'm sure you'll be able to find it. You seem to be coming into your own here anyway." With that, he left.

"Okay, here's how it's going to go you two." Cait turned to look at Lance. Ashley was just gazing at the wall. "You -- Sterling. Listen!" She looked up and smiled. He was so cute. She had just finished cleaning his cum off her face, now she was ready again. "You work here now. Both of you, actually."

"Yay!" Ashley clapped once.

"You're kidding me, right -- I'm only here for like, a few more days." Cait was mostly in control of her faculties, though the amount of wealthy gentleman around her was starting to get tempting. "I'm not working at some sketchy lounge." She walked to the door and looked out at the lounge area, before turning back to face Lance.

"You're both going to like this, I think. I don't know, but the Director seems to think you're a fit for this place. You've both taken to your uh...roles well, I guess? I don't know..." he shook his head and looked down. "Sometimes I wonder if I should have realized it was too much money for a security gig."

Director -- does he mean manager guy? I didn't know he made movies. Maybe I'll be the movies.

"Anyway, Sterling here, you're going to be a dancer. In the club, right out there. Every day. You'll make good tips with that new look of yours, plus you're willing to please." He tapped the desk once, and Ashley walked over. He pointed down and she crawled under the desk to undo his zipper. With a little more expertise than before, she began to suck him off.

She pulled up briefly. "Thank you Lance! I'm like, totally going to be the best dancer here. Plus like, can I still help out the high rollers like before? I really liked that." She giggled.

"Yes, most of them." Ashley's "yay" was suppressed as Lance's hand pushed her head down to the base of his shaft. "And that's where you're going to come in." He gestured towards Cait, who was still casting a skeptical look in his direction. She seemed mildly amused by what was left of her friend sucking off the security man, however.

"Some of our...wealthier clients are going to require something of a slightly higher caliber than what your friend here will be doing most days." He leaned back as Ashley continued to work her head up and down his dick beneath the desk. "They're not common, but frequent enough to make it worth your while. They're typically well-dressed and polite, and want equally upscale company for the evening." Now he was speaking Cait's language.

"OK, so I get the occasional escort. What am I supposed to do the rest of the time?" She placed her hands on her hips and glared back at Lance.

"Well, the ones you chose...er...rather, you've still got some smarts to you. This place needs someone to run the books. You can operate whatever you want out of here, and I'm your security. Period. That's from the Director himself. Guess he liked you, just not enough, huh?" Lance smiled again.

"Needless to say...you'll be..." he sighed contentedly. "...compensated...fairly well. And -- ohh, shit". He leaned back further and closed his eyes for a few seconds, seeming to catch his breath. Ashley scooted out from under the desk and stood up, cum dripping once again from her chin and down onto her DD breasts.

"Like -- thank you again Mr. Lance! We can soooo do this all the time. When can I start?" She was literally clapping and jumping, her tits bouncing as she did so. Cait rolled her eyes. It was her that answered.

"Tomorrow. This place opens at 12, try to be on time and not getting your twat filled, there'll be plenty of time for that once you're here." Cait turned to Lance. "So where are we going to put her? She can hardly take care of herself at this point."

"Director put you up in employee accommodations -- top of the South Tower. You're sharing a one bedroom suite -- two separate beds though, don't worry. He thinks of everything."

Two weeks later, Cait was in bed, on top of a stranger, her black dress hiked up and the matching thong pulled to one side to allow easy access to her drenched pussy. Her jet black hair trailed down her back nearly to waist length, and she stopped lowering herself onto the man's shaft only long enough to periodically kiss him, per request.

Her heels remained on, also per request. She rhythmically lowered herself back down onto his shaft, rolling her hips backward as she did so. She'd gained plenty of talent recently and knew exactly what she was doing. She rolled her hips forward on the next thrust, and the man beneath her took the opportunity to reach out and grab her D-cup breasts through the sundress. Cait let out a little moan and began to pick up the pace.

She began to feel the heat spreading from her sex to the rest of her body and leaned forward to kiss the man again. As she rocked her hips back again, running her pussy down the length of his shaft, she felt him tense up as his arms wrapped around her hips and held her tight to his base. She let out a deep contented moan as a shudder of pleasure rolled through her body as she felt his member pulsing inside of her.

She rolled off of him and scooted down the bed, using her tongue to gently lick him clean before getting off the edge of the bed and readjusting her thong to cover her wet, dripping pussy. He'd already paid in advance, this was a business after all, and Cait went to gather her things off the table.

"You can stay in here as long as you'd like hon -- my roommate's never around." Cait shuffled through her belongings, looking for one of her trusted red heart shots. They kept her aroused and focused -- she didn't go anywhere without one.

"Where are you going? When can I see you again?" The man -- she thought his name was Fred, but maybe Frank -- actually looked affectionate. Poor guy.

"Anytime you want -- at the club. Same arrangement. Take care of yourself." With that, Cait left.

As she stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hallway of "apartment" suites -- most of the ground level of this tower were the casino's entry-level staff -- she started to plan her day. None of her "special" clients were due in other than the man in her bedroom; the one that had his cum drying in her thong right now. That left her with plenty of time to manage the business.

Ashley -- Sterling, rather, had taken to the job quite nicely. Cait made sure they shared a couple drinks after each shift -- she at this point knew they did something to her and had no idea whether the effects were long or short-term, but no sense taking chances. Sterling was quite popular with the guests, her hair a platinum blonde now and her tits almost comically large while still appearing totally natural. All freckles and blemishes had been wiped clean -- she was pulling in a lot of money on the side and had nowhere to spend it. Cait pocketed half.

She nodded to Lance as she walked through the side entrance and into the door labeled "Caitlyn McDermott -- Manager". A cursory check of the books revealed the club was still making money hand over fist -- no surprises there. She reclined back in her chair and cast her eyes across the security cameras.

In Lance's office she saw Ashley -- Sterling, when am I going to correct myself -- taking a massively thick nine inch dick in the ass while she sucked off some other guy who was barely visible on camera. The cum on her back and in her hair told Cait this wasn't the first time today -- but the spit-roast had become Sterling's specialty. Off to the side, a third man was watching and jacking himself off, either waiting his turn or just waiting to get a chance to coat Sterling some more.

Cait saw her former friend wriggling in ecstasy as the client continued to pound her ass relentlessly. The gentleman she was sucking off finished in her hair and the third man stepped forward. Not missing a beat, she began sucking him off as well, cum running slowly through and out of her hair and onto her face.

Cait smiled. The Director had been right -- this job wasn't bad at all.