Western Rider

Story Info
Two cowboys get it on. Then came the Western Rider.
4.6k words
4.67
6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter. Large barn with adjoining stables. Eleven miles to any kind of highway. Two dozen boarded horses, and me. A few owners come by and groom and saddle their rides. Most don't. I'll saddle one of my two favorites and go into the hills for a ride. There's no one else out here except two other hands.

Steve runs it. He'll be gone by springtime. Sits behind his computer half the day in the main house and faps to orgy porn. He's not interested in me. He knows I'm queer and, sorry, "Not my drink of beer," he said.

But Ocho might flip. From before sunup to just after dark, he moves the feed around and maintains the barn and runs to the vet. He's two years sober, and a year out of jail. Twelve DUIs will do that.

He's not pinup material, but then, neither am I. He's built like a warrior, thick muscles over a thin frame. A few scars. Jail ink. Keeps to himself, but is always ready to help me with the herd. The herd is what makes this business run. They're beauties, some getting old. Like we once were. I was a show pony in my 20s. In my 40s, not so much.

The snows aren't bad and some of the weather is actually warm for wintertime. Ocho took off his shirt a few times. Shows off a lot of ink that way. I wondered if he was trying to tease me.

Once month, I'd drive to Denver to get some relief. Find a guy or two. Get my temporary fill of man sex. I'd be weary, sore, but would be smiling for several days. Maybe sitting funny, too. No one noticed but me. The horses seemed to know; they were happy to see me return. There would be apples.

Ocho got his name by being the eigth son in his family. His real name was Antonio. His dad was always drunk and would call him Ocho, the last son left at home. Ocho made it to diesel mechanic school. One night Antonio was caught fucking a girl in the garage of his dad's house. Got the boot, he told me. Ocho was glad to go.

Often, he walked into the barn to help me muck the stalls, shirtless, jeans, boots. Looking good. He didn't talk much. That's OK. He earned his pay.

Over the winter, sex was tougher. I'd just gotten back from what could have been a great bunch of romps in Denver that I'd lined up. Two ghosted me, and the third guy took his profile pics before he gained sixty pounds and couldn't get it up anymore. I don't know why but I had tried hard to bone him up and I'm good at what I do. I drove back angry, horny, and half hard.

I had this unmet urge, this need. The weather was warmer the following Monday. I took my own shirt off. It was dirty work, but I take pride in a clean barn and stable. Each horse was correctly groomed, fed, and shod. We get paid too much money to let it go. We worked hard at it.

My mind was still on sex. I thought about one of the owners, I'll call him: Darius MacMillions. He flies into Denver, then drives the three hours and visits his stud horse, Pasco III.

The drill is that I ride out with him into the foothills on a warm day on Pasco, who's a good ride and has a gentle nature. We strip naked or close to it, in one of the canyons. Then it's my pleasure to drill Darius's ass. He wants to be told what to do, down to fine details as he revels in my muscles, pierced tits, and fur. I take him like a bitch. That's the way he wants it. Take my time, take my pleasure, that's what he's there for, getting bred by my cowboy dick. His stud horse is cash-positive.

His wife never knows about Darius's need for dick. It's nice to get cock worship once in a while, even if it's from a pasty CFO. The looks on his face are priceless. His need for my dick is just stunning to me. Darius begs for it. If Steve or Ocho wonder about his appearance after we ride back to the stable, they never say anything.

Then he's gone, and I'm high and dry. Again.

Except for the other day.

"So Joe," Ocho asks me, "Any luck in Denver?" He knows why I go there.

I shake my head, no.

"Too bad. Your buddy Darius came by unannounced. He pissed off Steve, then left for Grand Junction."

Fuck. Another one missed.

We worked at hosing down stalls. I was wet. It was still warm. Ocho was wet, too. If he only knew how horny I was.

Finally we were done. I grabbed my water bottle and downed it. I stank. Stable stink. So did Ocho.

He walked over to me, closer than he usually does. He's dark. Black hair. Navaho and Mexican roots. Then he stunned me.

He reached out and twisted my nip, holding the bar piercing. Wow! That got my attention!

"Like that?" he asked. I smiled. I reached out and tweaked his titty. This surprise look came over his face like he was really shocked!

He stepped back and put his hand over his tit, his mouth hanging open. He looked away, then back at me.

"Holy shit! That felt fucking GOOD!"

I took a step forward and grabbed his other nip and gave it a nice if gentle twist.

Again, the surprise and shock. I smiled. Then I looked at his jeans, right where his dick should be. Yep. Boner.

His hand rapidly covered his other tit, his inked hands holding them tightly.

"Feels good?"

Ocho nodded softly, still not believing the sensation. I laughed.

"You started it." We stood there, looking at each other.

I had an opening, and my blue balls said I had to make a move.

"I'm going to take a shower. There's other things you might not know about..."

"Hey, I'm no fucking fag! They did that shit in the house-- it ain't for me!!"

"Ever try any of it?" I spat back.

"No!"

"Why not? There's nobody gonna know. A man knows how to make other men feel right. It's what we do."

He looked at me suspiciously. His cock was traveling down his pants leg.

"C'mon. You need the shower. Anything you want. You get to say STOP and that's it. It never happened. But I might make you feel really good. And you might like it. I'll keep the secret if want me to."

I added, "I'm only gonna ask this once. Then we go back to 'normal'."

I saw him swallow. He was still holding his tits. I turned and took off my boots, unzipped, and took off my heavily worn and plentifully dirty jeans. These would go straight to the wash pile. I was more than half hard. It's a big dick; no one's ever complained about its size. I looked at him and knew he was looking me over. I marched buck naked down the long cold concrete floor to the shower stall. Yeah, I lightly bounced my ass as I walked. Call it: Bait.

Then I heard his boots hit the ground, one, then the other. I smiled. His zipper went down. I turned on the hot water and adjusted it against the cold. The stall is big. It washes horses and humans. There's a boiler full of hot water.

He walked in, naked, pretty hairless compared to my fur, and looking scared. I soaped. His hands were now blocking his junk. I guessed by their position that there might be a lot to hide. I motioned him in. The hot water was great. He came closer. It's a huge stall and was filling with steam quickly. The stall stink washed away quickly as he watched.

I was erect, if hanging low. He looked at it then up at me. Clearly, he needed direction. He stepped closer and stopped. I squirted some soap in my hand then reached over and very lightly massaged his right nip with my palm.

Ocho's face changed slowly, almost becoming shy and maybe wanton. I stopped and started again. He was starting to wince and he moved his hands away from his cock.

Big dick. A bit bigger than mine. I had expected foreskin but he was cut. Maybe eight inches and getting stunningly erect. My mouth watered. I felt my cock rise and balls twitch. I moved closer. Both palms, both nips. His face showed me he was really enjoying the sensation but wanted to surpress that emotion to me. Then he closed his eyes.

"Fuck...." he moaned out. I stopped and started randomly. He slowly reached up to the bars that pierce my own nips and mimed my hand motions. He kept licking his lips and pursing them.

Then our cocks touched. His had grown even longer and rose up. The sensation of our cocks touching freaked him out a bit but he didn't stop.

I did. I grasped his thick fuck stick and rubbed it on mine. His eyes closed again. His head tilted down. Was it resignation or just the moment? I didn't know.

He stopped rubbing my tits and I moved my other hand to stroke his low-hangers. He was dripping cock juice. I poked his cock on my balls and rubbed it there. I put my hand on his butt to get his reaction. Didn't move. I played with his ass cheek and squeezed it. There was something like a moan. I ran my finger to his butthole and he stiffened immediately.

"Stop?" I asked. He said nothing. Then he slowly nodded.... no. Clearly, his butt was enjoying the sensation.

I tickled his hole. A light stroke of his cock. His eyes closed again. Then I bend down and licked his nipple.

Immediately, he pressed my bearded face to his tit. I licked. When I lightly bit his nipple, a HUGE surge went through him. I felt his cock surge with the surge and thought he might be shooting.

Then it came: STOP!

I froze and backed off.

"I gotta cum, man. I'm gonna fucking explode!"

Bending down, I took half his cock in one swoop and started sucking hard.

"NGAaaahhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHH!"

I started swallowing. And swallowing. Each pulse was strong as he lurched and delivered strong thick wads into my mouth. After a minute, I'd gotten it all. His cock was drooping, but not fully. He staggered and put both hands on the wall as I watched the water pour over him.

"Holeeeee fuuuuuuuck...." His chest heaved. I reached over and ran my fingers lightly down his trench. He shuddered, hard.

"No. No more."

Then he looked down at my erection.

"I don't know how to suck dick." he said. "But I'll get you off. How do I do it?"

Surprised, I thought about what that might be.

"Rub your dick on my butthole." I told him. He looked at me, then my erection.

He smirked. "Bend over. Faggot."

I felt the head of his cock slide up and down my wet trench. Then he homed it. Even pushed a little. He was holding it with both hands and rubbing it in circles.

Grabbing my cock, I started pulling on it. It felt good. I needed to blow. It had been too long. And now I was in the shower stall with Ocho's big dick probing my hole. Some days, that's as good as it gets, I thought, as I tried to build it up.

Something happened. Ocho was getting hard, his cockhead now pushing.

"Use soap!" I told him. He pulled away and squirted some as I watched. I bent over again.

This time it was getting stiff. The slow push suddenly became penetration. He was in. He pushed some more, then pulled back. Then he pushed in again. My ass was opening in invitation.

"Aww fuck man. I'm fucking your fag ass. Gonna do it. Gotta fuck your slut faggot asshole!"

I pushed back on him. Six seconds later his cock was halfway in, then he just slid in the rest. Reaching behind me, I pinned him to me, stopping him until the pain from crazy stretching stopped. It stopped quickly.

"Oh fuck yeah. Fuck fuck FUCK!" he shouted out. "Yeah, fuckin' some fag ass!"

At first he went slow. I was stretched and he was deep. It got better fast. I pulled my cheeks apart. He spat on his cock as it slid in. Then he grabbed my hips and started plowing me.

"Fuck yeah. That's some hot fag ass!" Ocho was on a rampage up my hole. I straighted up a bit to make the angle easier and that's when he drove it deep, way far deep up my ass. My ass was quaking.

I felt the throbbing immediately as he heaved and seeded me. Pulse after pulse. Then he stopped, but he didn't pull out. He was hugging me. I felt his cock shrink a bit. He slid in and out a few times, then his cock simply fell out of me.

Turning around, I could tell Ocho was dazed, this strange unfocused look on his face. his chest pounding. He reached over and twisted my piercing hard. I grabbed my cock and in seconds started painting the wall with cum as the shower water washed it away. Then I stopped, and he stopped.

"Nice fag pussy, Joe."

He turned and started washing. I watched him wash his cock and he leaned back, stroked once, and another wad shot from his cock to the wall, where the water washed it away, too.

"Not so bad." he said, grabbing a towel from the stack.

I nodded. Not so bad.

* * *

Tuesday, it was like nothing happened. I sort of expected that.

I had serious shoeing and grooming to do. Four of the horses would soon be loaded in two trailers and taken to the Denver area for a riding exhibition. Before that, however, they would be ridden and exercised.

The daughter of one of the horse owners was there to practice her Western Riding routine.

She is blonde, and good looking, a woman of 20. She can ride well, too. And she was freezing most of the time. I turned up the salamander heater in the barn, a furious fuel burn to keep her happy.

Eloise was horny, too. She hit on me twice. She sort of knew I was gay, but it must be the outfit and the skinny jeans. She wouldn't go near Steve and avoided him. Ocho was more her speed. A bad boy attraction, was my guess.

Strangely, he hid in the garage, changing oil on one of the tractors. And so she was frustrated, spending most of her time scrolling her phone in an expensive land yacht parked near the main house. Stopped coming out, except to ride. Fine with me.

The barn and stables were never so clean. Ocho would come by and help.

At the end of day three of her visit, I was spent. But I also had an expectation.

There became a ritual shower at the end of many days after Ocho and I cleaned, where I was supposed to explore his body. Several nights a week he'd pitch in. We'd strip in front of each other, piling our clothes in front of the washer.

We'd be naked in the showers. I discovered his weak points were his nipples. I worked them a dozen ways, each new way would disable any barriers that he had. I would get two loads of cum from his thick long cock. The first would be almost too easy. The second one wasn't difficult, either. But then he was done. See ya.

Yesterday, we were in the shower. I told him I wanted to rim his ass.

The idea seemed to revile Ocho. "That's nasty. Then you'd want to fuck it and I don't want that." he'd said. He still wanted to fuck me. Called me his "faggot bitch".

All day, the seed I had planted in his head paid off and sprouted.

As Eloise walked back to her land yacht, he turned and looked at me with this sort of dominating look.

"You said you wanted to lick my butt," he told me, trying to make it look like it was his idea. "I cleaned it for you because I'm a nice person. Your tongue is going to get a workout, faggot"

Fine.

We were undressing, our almost daily fuck sessions getting us both motivated to finish chores early. I'd dragged a plastic covered cushion into the shower. Easy clean-up. It also let Ocho fuck me laying down while not on the rough concrete floor. Or to sit on his big cock and bounce on him until one of us shot off.

The first of many startling moves occurred when my tongue just grazed his soapy starfish, between his fur-free cheeks. If his tits were sensitive, I hit the jackpot. Never have I heard a man moan like that. Good thing Steve would be fapping at the house, and Eloise doing whatever she did in that huge RV. I still can't believe someone had to drive her here, then go back home in the tow vehicle. They called it a "dingy".

But my mind was focused on Ocho's moaning. He didn't seem to mind when I pushed a finger inside his hole, then my tongue.

"Ohhhhh keep eatin' my ass, you nasty fag...." he kept mumbling and moaning. I stroked his cock a few times. It was like steel. I sucked his balls softly, then moved back to his hole. Did I want to fuck him? Maybe. I had fantasized about doing just that.

I stood up and started working on his tits again. Softly, I pulled on his cock skin with my fingers. Going behind him, I put my hands on his delts and started massaging his shoulders. I let my cock brush his ass. His shoulders started to melt. I kept brushing my cock closer and closer to his hole. Then I found it with my cockhead.

Ocho moaned then he suddenly shook out of the lust haze.

"No man. Don't do that. You can lick it, but you can't fuck it."

He whipped around and his cock was pointing to the ceiling. I dove down on it and got on my knees, and gave him some cock worship as he looked down and watched.

Then there was a flash.

I pulled my head up. Ocho and I both turned to the entry way. Eloise was there, watching us. She had a smirky smile on her face, holding up some huge iPhone. My first thought was: She's going to delete whatever pic she just took.

Ocho was freaked. His hands couldn't really cover his junk. He realized this. Then he seemed to get mad. All of this took place in maybe five seconds.

I started walking towards Eloise. Her smile got bigger. This was some sort of game to her. She took off down the hall like a rocket. Her riding boots made a lot of racket and they slowed her down. I caught her by the back office. She was laughing and I swooped her up and slung her over my shoulder. She flailed and I grabbed her phone and started walking back to the shower. She laughed the whole way. I was trying not to slip on the floor with a squirming woman over my back.

Putting her down in the corner of the shower, I pushed my hand against her to pin her to the wall. She didn't fight. Instead, she seemed totally turned on.

Her fingerprint was needed. I grabbed her right hand and pushed it on the phone until it unlocked.

I found it easily enough. There we were, Ocho's big dick half way down my throat, two naked men, dripping wet. It was a hot pic.

"Whatchya going to do with that pic, Eloise?"

"Perv!" she blurted. "Perv on you two!! Two fucking cowboys! Naked! BIG COCKS!!!"

Hmmmmm.

Plan acquired.

"We're flattered. Right Ocho?" He looked scared as shit. He nodded up and down.

"Well, I'm sorry. These are private cowboy moments. Can't do that. I deleted it, and emptied her trash.

Eloise pouted. She also looked totally turned on. Then she grabbed my cock.

"So you want to join in?"

"FUCK YES!!!!"

"Strip. We'll let you play. Then you go back to your RV. Got it?"

She nodded her head up and down eagerly, surprised at the turn of events.

I pulled her expensive riding boots off. The rest was almost trivial. There she stood, blonde hair in pigtails, skinny little hips, small freckled boobs flush, a little tuft of blonde pubes. It was cold. I moved her towards the shower where it was much warmer and steamy.

Ocho was still freaked. He had no idea what my game plan was.

"On your knees, Eloise." She was so excited that she was almost shaking. Naked. Eyes on fire.

"Tell us that you have no reservation about the sex you're about to have."

She looked at me, her eyes open very wide.

"Say it."

"Oh fuck! DO MEEEE!!!"

"Suck Ocho's dick." He looked at me like I was crazy. I gave him a wink. He looked down at the short blondie. She lifted his heavy cock, grasping it lightly, looked at it, and then straight up into his eyes, opened her mouth and sucked him in. Ocho looked at me with this shocked look. Then he jutted his hips out. She was licking his cockhead.

I stood next to him and pushed my cock over next to his. She tried to stretch her mouth to do both. Then she started switching off between us.

Reaching behind him, I softly touched his butthole and lightly rubbed him there. He looked at me for a long moment as we got our cocks sucked. He sort of melted a bit, suppressing a moan. Then he started poking my ass, too, as Eloise traded our cocks off. Ocho was smiling widely, not quite believing what he was seeing.

She had good stamina for a while. Then she slowed down.

"Ocho, get her coochie good and wet. She's going to need the lube when you fuck her...." His expression was classic, as in WTF???

But he did it. He got behind her on his knees and started licking her cooch. I stood and let her nurse on my cock. She had this eagerness that made up for teeth. I got down on my knees and it made the angles much better. The stall was almost opaque with steam.

12