Western Skies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes seemed to drill into me even more. "Yeah...I fucking love to ride. You should ride me sometime. With me, I mean...Jesus."

Luke seemed flustered at his slip, but I swore I heard an almost flirty tone in his voice before he caught himself. There was some Freudian shit going on here. It was my turn to blush as my teenage brain easily latched onto what he'd said. Luke seemed embarrassed with his words, grabbing the TV remote and looking away in feebly concealed alarm. My mind was swirling and I sensed in myself a feeling that compared closely to my first time alone with Cassie, the only girl I had ever dated.

Reminding myself that I liked girls, I tried but failed to redirect my thoughts. Since I'd gotten old enough to know the urges of what hung between my legs, I had always appreciated the way guys like me looked. Athletes. There was even a time I'd jacked off with my best friend back home, Zach. He'd been watching the porn we were playing on his laptop, but my eyes seemed to keep trailing back to his cock and abs. Chalking it up to teenage hormones, I never thought much of it...until now.

Thankful for my strong self-control, I pushed my feelings of increasing arousal down into the deep recesses of my skull and tried to refocus on a new topic of conversation with Luke.

We talked about football and school. He caught me up on gossip I hadn't had the privilege of hearing about yet, and gave me a running download of his experiences at the school — advice for someone who'd just gotten here and was trying to settle in. We talked more about his family's ranch and my life growing up in Texas. He told me about summer rodeos and lazy days spent boating, times when he felt no pressure for living up to his dad's expectations of him. I told stories about the two-year-old cow horse prospect my grandpa was training for some oil man, which was shaping up to be a money-maker in the competitions held all over the state. The more we talked, the more relaxed I became, realizing how much we had in common. It was so easy to be open with him, and Luke seemed eager to connect with me as quickly as possible. Still, though, I couldn't shake a very slight feeling of anxiety, no matter how relaxed our conversation was. Whenever his eyes met mine, my heart would jump. There was something ethereal about his gaze, the way he peered out through the strands of his hair. It didn't help that his eyes had caught the light of the setting sun, which arced in through the open window. In the soft evening glow, I noticed flecks of gold set against his startling gray irises.

Like it did earlier, my gaze unconsciously wandered along his body, taking note of his hard figure, stenciled with just enough muscle definition to suggest an understated strength. He was still tan from the summer; a consequence of all the time he spent outside on a horse or boat, I assumed. Yes, I guess I was checking him out, but I told myself it was normal to be curious about the incredible specimen who was so eager to befriend me. When he stood up to pour us another glass of bourbon, my line of vision dropped to his ass. It was perfectly sculpted and moved with a gentle grace that underlined his athleticism. Luke's body was like a taller, leaner, more tan version of my own; his calves and arms were peppered with a hint of honey-colored hair.

As he turned back around, my eyes snapped up to meet his. I was caught in the act of studying him like a meal I was getting ready to devour. There was no doubt about it, we were both blushing now. My mind reeled. Was this popular, strong, handsome athlete into me? Was I into him? Cause by now I had enough self-awareness to realize my thoughts towards him were shaping up differently than they had with any friend I'd met before. I really didn't think other guys were hot...or did I? I'd never trusted myself to consciously consider the topic. I was confused and alarmed, but more than anything else...I was undoubtedly turned on.

I drew my knees up to my chest, feeling a growing tightness in my jeans as my manhood began to swell, reflecting a truth in my feelings that my brain still refused to admit.

The alcohol I drank wasn't helping. My emotions felt heightened and whatever reservations I had about the current situation prowled as vaguely-formed thoughts around the perimeter of my liquor-addled brain. Suddenly the air seemed warm, and my vision dimmed, growing red around the edges as I did my best to act natural.

Then there was Luke's smile again, the corners of his mouth slightly turned up. "100 proof getting to you?" he asked coyly, fixing me with a shy look that starkly contrasted his usual confident demeanor.

"I guess!" I managed to joke back, happy he was going with that excuse for the reddish tint that had touched my cheeks.

He glanced at the clock, which was now after 9.

"Y'know, I was gonna see if you wanted to meet the others at the movie, but I didn't realize we'd been talking so long. My roommate, Tristan, he's gone for the weekend. His family's in town most of the time, so he goes home most weekends anyway." Luke smirked. "You're welcome to crash here if you don't want to risk the stairs going back down to your room."

It barely registered in my mind that he had known my room was on the ground floor, preoccupied as I was with the invitation to stay. Fuck it, I thought. My elevated mood and lack of inhibitions instantly squashed any second-guessing.

"Probably a smart move, all things considered," was all I could weakly mutter.

Luke smiled and stood up, moving towards the doorway of the private bathroom, his leg brushing against mine as he passed. "You can find something on Netflix if you want," he called over his shoulder.

Sounds of running water and Luke brushing his teeth drifted out towards me as I sat on the couch, paralyzed, my boner finally deflating after momentarily jumping at his contact. He's definitely playing a game here, I realized. My reduced judgment was overcome by my confused feelings of arousal, and some combination of my competitive spirit and teenage hormones urged me to play along. But still I sat there, staring straight ahead of me, like the most interesting thing in the world was the black screen of the large TV sitting on the dresser.

Luke meandered back out, now absent his cutoff shirt. My eyes immediately took in his defined abs and honey-colored skin. A pang of jealously twitched through me, despite my own athletic features.

He noticed I hadn't put anything on the TV yet. "You alright bud?" he asked before reaching over me to grab the remote. As he moved, I caught the unique mixture of his scent in my nostrils; it mirrored the comforting smell of the room, but concentrated to a strong, manly level. My pupils dilated while my eyes flicked towards his bulge, noticing it's respectable size. I swallowed. There was no denying it, I was getting hot for a guy. This guy. Luke.

Still relaxed, he sat down next to me again, closer than most dudes would've been comfortable with. I mumbled something about using the bathroom before standing up, barely catching the brief look of disappointment on Luke's face as I scrambled into the bathroom and turned on the sink.

The cold water on my face helped shed some of my tension down the drain. Looking up, I unbuttoned my shirt before examining myself in the mirror. My gently angled jaw, undercut black hair, and brown eyes drew enough attention from girls back home. Looking farther down, my eyes evaluated the compact body reflected across from me, running over my well-shaped muscles and the gentle lines of my abs, ending in the hint of a V down to my groin. I guess I was good looking enough, if not a bit shorter and less chiseled than I would've liked. Proportionally, I was built thicker than Luke, something I took pride in as compensation for my lack of vertical reach.

I slipped my jeans off, standing there in my form-fitting athletic briefs. My package was average sized, but I thought it was well-shaped. Cassie seemed to appreciate it when she gave me my going-away present: the first blow job I'd ever received.

Now, though, my thoughts kept drifting back to Luke, waiting just outside. I could hear the beginning of some random rom-com movie playing. Interesting choice for a couple of dudes.

I'd been in here long enough and had to go back out...and see if what I was guessing about Luke was right.

Slowly, I made me what through the open door and stood there, locking eyes with him as he glanced in my direction.

Luke's reaction didn't disappoint.

I could see his breath catch, his sculpted abs jumping just like he'd just waded into the cold, snow-fed river along the edge of the school campus. His gray eyes traveled quickly to my crotch then back up, glueing themselves to mine. In them, I once again noticed the look of a caged animal. Clearly, he was dealing with some intense emotion, and struggling to keep it from showing any more than it already was. Some instinctual part of me recognized it for what is was. Desire.

"You alright, bud?" I called over to him, echoing his words from earlier as my lips curled into a grin. Gotcha.

I slid back next to him on the couch, sliding under the blanket he had casually thrown over his lower body. "Sorry, I didn't bring any shorts with me. Didn't think this was going to be an overnight trip." He managed to break eye contact and assure me that he didn't mind. Luke focused back on the movie, but his sharp breathing belied his feigned sense of calm.

Relaxing a bit, I tried to watch the movie, allowing the bad jokes and lighthearted plot line to distract me. That only lasted for a few minutes. Luke adjusted his position and I felt his warm, firm leg come to rest against mine.

At the contact, it was my turn to breathe sharply, and I could feel all my blood rushing south of the border. As my cock began to rise, sheltered under the blanket, I reciprocated his contact, allowing my arm to rest gently against his. The tension was so great I thought either of us would've jumped at the slightest noise.

Indeed, I actually did, a few minutes later. Luke leaned forward, swore, and shook his head, causing me start and stare at him in stunned silence.

"Fuck, are we just gonna pretend like this isn't happening?!" he snarled.

"What's happening?" I replied as innocently as possible, surprised at my self-control, despite my pounding heart and quaking cock.

Luke made a noise somewhere between an impatient sigh and a growl, ripping off the blanket. "This," he snarled, exposing the evident tent in his shorts and my raging erection, which curved gracefully down my leg, held in place by my athletic briefs. My eyes widened, staring at the 8-inch cock that was poorly hidden under his thin shorts.

I didn't even realize what was happening for a moment. Luke had placed his hands just above my hips, his strong thumbs gently tracing the edges of my abs. He looked at me questioningly, the caged animal having jumped out from behind his eyes and found its prey. I stared back at him, trembling, processing what he wanted from me. He moved his eyes slowly down to my cock and then back up, his thumbs now playing with the top of the waistband on my underwear.

Whatever fears I had left departed me as his eyes pressed back into mine, sparking blue then gray, his attention nowhere but on me.

I nodded, and Luke pounced. His head moved forward and bent over my stomach. I shivered as I felt his hair fall against my skin, followed shortly by his soft lips gently kissing my abs. After a few more soft kisses, I felt the flick of his warm tongue and the soft bite of his teeth against my skin.

My eyes started to roll back in my head and I let go of every thought, feeling, and emotion save for the warmth of Luke's mouth on my skin.

I gasped as his lips opened and kissed my cock over my underwear, gently biting down and pulling back on the head. "Damn, Luke" I whispered softly.

He snickered and hooked his fingers around my waistband before pulling my briefs down over my hips, exposing my shaft to the now-cool air flowing in the window. I trembled again as Luke backed off for a second, looking at my cut cock before glancing up at my face and smiling his mischievous grin. He brushed the hair out of his eyes and bent back down, licking the drop of precum that had emerged from the slit at the apex of my pole. I moaned, softly, incredulous at what was going on but refusing to let my overactive brain stop to think about it.

Luke began to work his way down the side of my shaft, slowly, raining gentle kisses and nibbles as he went. At the base, his snaking tongue wound its way down to my low-hanging balls, taking one in his mouth. My hands shot forward, resting on the back of his neck as my hips spasmed up towards him with an involuntary motion. He chuckled again, laughing as my nut rested in the warm, soft embrace of his tongue.

Luke's mouth worked it's way back up my cock, with more intensity this time. I could hear his ragged, sharp breathing alongside the wet slap of his tongue. I was staring at his head, trying to decide if his hair was closer to brown or blonde, when I felt him lean forward and, without warning, take me wholly into his mouth.

"Fuck!" I yelled, as quietly as my passion allowed, thrusting forward. My left hand wrapped slowly into his hair as my right rested on the small of his bare back. My hand stroked his smooth, honey skin up and down as I began to breath harder, interspersed with quiet moans and soft gasps as Luke's magical tongue swirled over a particularly sensitive part of my manhood.

Without thinking, my hand snaked from his back to his front, and then down, feeling every curve of his perfect abs, tense with arousal beneath my soft touch. I felt my flingers slide through the waistband of his boxers, glide over his trimmed pubes, and settle around his rock-hard shaft.

As my hand closed over him, I both heard and felt his sharp intake of breath, followed by a wet, joyful moan. Luke's warm mouth pushed forward on me, his soft lips reaching the base of my cock.

My hips began to move in time with him as he bobbed up and down, turning me on in a way I didn't know was possible. Cassie's sloppy blowjob had nothing on this. Nothing. Time seemed to slow and almost stop...only the sensation of Luke's mouth on my sensitive parts seemed to matter. He drew himself up my length using only his teeth and lips, gentle yet forceful, coming off the end of my helmet with a soft 'pop' before diving back down.

I jacked him harder with my hand, employing every technique I'd ever used on myself to elicit pleasure. Gentle twists mixed with short then long tugs. My fingertips lightly stroked the backbone of his cock, ending with a sweep of the precum leaking out his slit.

Our collective breathing grew heavy and we glistened with a sheen of sweat in the soft light from the forgotten movie, entranced by the moving pleasure of our shared closeness. With a louder moan, Luke began to buck harder into my hand, his leaking precum accelerating to a gentle stream. His passion was like a shot of adrenaline into my veins, and I felt myself getting close, my cock swelling and hardening to levels I never knew possible. "Fuck Luke, I'm gonna cum..."

He redoubled his efforts on my dick, like his mouth was a pump meant to draw my seed out from the deepest reaches of my being.

With a wild gasp, I felt him start to cum in my hand, spraying indiscriminately onto my leg, his stomach, and the floor. I could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest, pressed up against my legs, his whole body shuddering slightly in his orgasm. Luke's moment of ecstasy caused a brief pause in his oral ministrations, his mouth opening into a wide 'O' as he breathed out sharply over my shaft.

At that moment, he turned his head up, staring into my eyes with burning fire, full of lust, like he wanted to sear my image into his retinas for all eternity as the one who gave him the release he so desperately craved. The look, coupled with his full-body orgasm at what was probably a mediocre hand job, pushed me over the edge. With a low growl I began to dump my cum into his mouth, rope after white rope plastering his tongue and throat. It was, without a doubt, the best orgasm I'd ever had. Thirty seconds passed as I slowly descended from the high plateau of my pleasure. My muscles relaxed and the fuzzy blankness of my ecstatic high was replaced with a new awareness of the room around me.

My hands fell from Luke's head to his shoulders, my fingers lazily tracing down his molded pecs as he gently licked my rod from root to tip, removing all evidence of my recent eruption. Our breathing slowed and he looked up at me, the fire in his eyes replaced with a softness somewhere between euphoria and apprehension.

"Happy birthday" he muttered, shaking his head and looking down, his previous passion and commanding control of my body replaced with obvious worry. It seemed that apprehension had won out over joy.

His hands slid from my waist and he stood up, walking quickly to the bathroom while keeping his head turned pointedly away from me.

My mouth began to speak before my brain could stop me. I heard myself say "Luke, I..." before trailing off as he stopped, glanced at me, and proceeded into the bathroom.

I sat for a moment, staring blankly ahead, unsure of what I was going to say. My head was spinning, the recent activities clearing the alcohol-induced fever from my mind. Even as I pulled my underwear back up, I felt naked. Everything I knew about myself seemed to be an uncertainty now. Who I was. What I wanted. Who I wanted.

The air suddenly felt cool against my still sweat-soaked skin. Am I gay? Is this what I want? What next?

My racing thoughts were interrupted by the soft touch of a hand on my shoulder. Luke was back from the bathroom, now wearing boxers, but still shirtless as he fixed his gaze on me again, a look of genuine concern and guilt etched into his fine features.

He threw me a towel to wipe my hand on, then spoke. "I'm sorry if I pushed you into something you didn't want —" he began, but I cut him off.

"No. I thought it was pretty obvious I wanted it. But I'm just confused, this was not something on my agenda for today...or even on my radar at all..." my voice trailed off again, as I wiped his seed from my leg.

Luke will still staring at me, and I realized just how handsome he was, touched as I was by his sensitivity to my feelings. He didn't seem to be in this for just his own gratification, at least.

I can't just walk away from this. My face split into a weak smile. "So, nice to meet you Luke. Thanks for the surprise gift." He laughed, visibly relaxing, and I suddenly pushed ahead as my curiosity got the better of me.

"So, is this a first for you or...y'know..."

His smile grew tense again. Shit. I didn't mean to do that to him.

"No...I've done things with a guy I met on vacation one time...just not here...and it was nothing like what just happened right now. I couldn't stop myself, it's just...you are..."

I waited a moment, but he didn't seem eager to finish his thought. So much had just transpired that my head was done trying to comprehend anything else for the time being, especially any deeper feelings Luke may or may not have been about to spill.

After a moment, he looked over and spoke again. "Don't feel any obligation to me for anything, ok? If you don't want this, I totally get it." He paused. "You can sleep on the couch, Zach's bed, wherever you'd like."

With that, he got up and settled down onto his mattress, leaving the light on. It wasn't even 10 o'clock yet, on a Friday night.

I sat stock still on the couch, deciding if I wanted to do what my body yearned for. A minute passed. My brain was back working in overdrive, this time asking myself honestly what it is was that my heart wanted. And my cock. I could certainly appreciate a random blowjob, but I wasn't the type of person who liked to fuck and run. After all, there was a reason I'd only been with one girl ever, before coming out here. Plus, the last thing I wanted was Luke and I awkwardly avoiding one another for the rest of our time at school. Still, though, I couldn't bring myself to spontaneously jump into a relationship with another guy. If that's what Luke even wanted. God, it was all so confusing, my head began to hurt.