Western Skies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You make it easy to be relaxed with this whole thing," my voice whispered. It was true. "I made the decision to go along with this. To see where it leads. I'm not the kind of person to flake out on a decision I make, either."

He lit up like a candle, making no attempt to contain his appreciation for my compliment. His sensitivity was growing on me. It was adorable—how he cared so much about what I thought of him. Luke was a lot more than the stoic, commanding king of the popular crowd. My fleeting impressions of him had been brushed away by the night's howling winds, replaced with a new and growing connection.

"Well, birthday boy, maybe we should celebrate with some dessert. Last night I definitely neglected my duties as host." Luke's eyes were sparkling, full of playful fire while his mischievous grin beckoned me along.

"No, it's fine, but dessert would be nice. What did you get?" I was eyeing the grocery bag he'd dropped onto Evan's bed earlier.

"It's a surprise. I want you to trust me, okay? I need your help." He pulled a bandana out of the bag and gave it to me. "Tie this around your eyes."

I only hesitated for a moment. Luke was watching me, looking half shy and half playful.

"I trust you," I said, accepting the proffered bandanna from a boy I'd barely known two days ago, and tying it around my head. My head was feeling fuzzy and my breathing intensified.

To my surprise, Luke gently reached over me, pushing me back down onto the couch. My heart thumped harder, excited by the feeling of his hand on me. What was he doing? Blood started flowing to my cock, slowly stiffening it back up.

There was a quiet flicking noise, and the muted light filtering through the bandana plunged into darkness. "I'm gonna take your pants off," he whispered, his voice suddenly next to my ear.

Luke's fingers caressed my sides, gently sliding down to hook in the elastic waistband of my pajamas. The fabric began to slide down and I bucked my hips up automatically, letting him pull the pants down over my ass and thighs. I heard his sharp intake of breath, confirming that he was looking over my exposed body. My cock quivered, stiffening all the way as it flopped onto my abs with a soft smacking noise.

"You said this was dessert?" I murmured breathlessly, reaching up towards the blindfold.

His hand intercepted mine, his grip soft but firm. Luke ran his thumb back-and-forth over the raging pulse in my wrist. "It is. Trust me." I could hear the excitement in his voice, deep and dripping with lust. His grip was gone and I laid there, fighting the urge to rip off the fabric covering my eyes. The noise of the plastic bag rustling grabbed my attention, followed by various noises of containers being opened. Then I felt Luke straddling me.

"Okay. Take if off now."

My hands tore away the blindfold at mach three speed, my eyes rapidly dilating in the hazy darkness. The only illumination was the bathroom light, shining out through the half-open door.

Luke was above me, a bottle of chocolate sauce in one hand and a bottle of caramel in the other. The realization of what he was about to do hit me like a hammer. My heart rate reached a whole new level, and I thought my erection would explode with the sheer pressure of blood cycling through my veins.

"Holy fuck Luke...what in the hell!" I yelped.

He grinned with a sultry expression, never breaking eye contact as he squeezed the bottles simultaneously. I gasped as the cool, sticky syrup cascaded onto my chest. Luke circled my nipples before working downhill, gliding over the crests and valleys of my abs. My eyes fluttered shut and I almost fainted when he reached out to stroke my throbbing cock in a gentle grip. Then he carefully layered a zig-zag of caramel up the top of my rod.

"Don't move," he growled. From somewhere behind him, he produced a bottle of whipped cream. My eyes darted around, wondering where he planned to frost me, but instead he sprayed the bottle onto his own tongue. Luke carefully arched his head down to meet mine, avoiding the dessert buffet adorning my torso. For a brief moment his forehead pressed against mine, our breathing rapid on each other's faces. Then his tongue invaded my mouth, wrapping around my own as he shared the sweet whipped cream.

Our mouth-to-mouth wrestling match was short-lived. With a toothy tug on my lower lip, Luke pulled back and spoke in my ear. "Surprise." Then his mouth was on my neck and jawline, alternating kisses, licks, and bites in rapid succession.

I moaned, reaching around his back to rest my hands on his smooth, hot skin.

Before long, his mouth advanced to my chest, cleansing me of the sweet trails he'd laid down a minute before. I laid there, frozen, paralyzed by the novelty of this unbelievable experience. Only when Luke's tongue reached my caramel-coated cock did I move, writhing in passion as his tongue lapped at my skin, each lick drawing a wave of pleasure from deep within me. One of my hands wove it's way into his hair, behind his head, while my other closed around the comforter in a death-grip.

"Don't stop...keep going, more...that feels so good Luke..." I began to babble, louder than intended. I wasn't the vocal type, but the words rushed unbidden from my mouth.

Luke made eye contact as he slowly drew his tongue up the backside of my pulsing cock, hooking for a moment underneath the rim of my cut head. He smiled, open-mouthed, the half-light from the bathroom throwing a golden reflection in his wild gray eyes.

"Yeah, you like that? You want me to suck the cum from you?"

"Yes...that's what I want...please," I gasped, begging liked I'd never done before in my life.

He laughed and dove forward on me with renewed passion, taking full ownership of my cock. I'd seen Luke in football practice. He was a beast, always giving one hundred percent effort. It was the same in how he worshipped my cock, running his mouth up and down without faltering, his tongue swirling random patterns around my sensitive head.

My hips began to move in time with his gyrations. It was barely a couple minutes before my loins began to tense, tingling pressure building deep inside me as my mind went blissfully blank. Like an instinctual itch, the pressure grew, my muscles tensing before the inevitable eruption.

As my breathing grew shallow and erratic, Luke pulled back, his hand snaking forward and jacking me loosely, keeping me on the edge.

"Fuck...no Luke, don't stop, I'm almost there..."

He smirked, eyes still glinting. "Don't stop? Don't stop what?"

He was fucking playing with me. But by now I was completely his and would've done just about anything for release.

"PLEASE, suck my dick!" I hissed through gritted teeth, my voice heavy with emotion.

Luke intensified his jacking, my precum now trickling out, the clear bands lazily winding down to his wrist. My hand fell to his shoulders, my half-lidded eyes struggling to focus. "Please..." I whispered.

Without warning, Luke let go of my cock and dropped his head down, taking me all the way into his mouth. He swallowed, a quiet gasp emerging from around my cock as it slid into his throat. The moan that escaped my mouth was inhuman, my balls aching with the pressure of the coming orgasm.

In the moment his lips brushed my trimmed pubes, I felt Luke's hands clenching at my ass. One of his fingers brushed my puckered hole, causing my eyes to fly open and every muscle in my body to tense.

"HOLY FUCK!" I practically screamed.

Luke's finger drilled home, pushing through the clenched muscle without difficulty.

My mind went blank as wave after wave of pleasure raced through me. Ropes of my hot, sticky cum shot into his throat. One after another they kept coming, my orgasm was so intense, as Luke's name flowed over and over from my lips. It felt like my body was burning from head to toe, flashing hot and cold as every part of my being was touched by complete rapture.

Luke finally pulled off my dick, swallowing my load with a hint of difficulty. "Damn, Kaden," he muttered, catching his breath. He raised his mouth to mine, kissing me sweetly, but evidently exhausted from his ministrations. I could still taste the saltiness of my own seed on his tongue; rather than being grossed out, it was strangely erotic.

"You taste good," he murmured, pulling back to fix me with his puppy-dog look. He wrapped his hands around the back of my neck, holding me like I was the only person in the world.

Lost in the moment, my heart seemed to ache. Right then, I felt such a strong connection to Luke, the closest I'd ever felt to another person. It was like some missing part of me had been restored, making me complete. The feeling scared me a bit, but my humming heart and buzzing body drowned out the worst of my fears.

"You're incredible. That...well...shit..." I wanted to express my appreciation and affection to him, but the words just wouldn't come out.

Luke snickered. The mischievous look that had come to captivate me was dancing over his face again. "Now look who's lost for words. I know it's cheesy as hell, but I've wanted to try that with someone when the time was right. Your birthday came along at the right moment, I guess."

"It was sweet. No pun intended. Really, it was incredible."

He rested his head against mine, and we stayed like that for several minutes. Or hours. I really couldn't tell. Contentment radiated through my body, glueing me to the moment so that time froze.

For the second time in two days, Luke had used his mouth to catapult me to another level of existence. My entire identity had been challenged, and despite my continuous internal turmoil, something had clicked in me. Something had started to feel deeply right.

Full of gratitude, my hand worked its way down to the still rock-hard bulge in Luke's sweats. He twitched, letting out a hilarious combination of gasp and moan when my fingers crept over him. Leaning back, he stared at me, breath and words caught in his throat.

I matched his gaze with equal intensity, studying his wavy, tousled hair and delicate features while my hand crept into his pants. His massive cock was wedged awkwardly to the side and already weeping drops of precum. My hands moved to rest on his waist, taking a firm grip as we continued to stare at each other without blinking.

With a grunt, I shifted my weight, directing his hips around with my hands so that we'd swapped positions on the couch. "Let's take these off," I said playfully.

Luke finally made use of his voice. "You...you don't have to do anything for me. I don't want to push you if you're not comfortable. Tonight is about you, Kaden."

I wasn't going to have it. "Tonight is about us."

My hands grasped his sweatpants and boxers together, yanking them down to his knees. Luke's perfectly-proportioned cock flopped out in all it's glory, reigning tall above his trimmed pubes and lazily dangling balls.

"Really, Kaden, just because I..." Luke began, but his resistance melted away as I slowly lowered my head to his lap. My curious tongue shot out to taste the bubble of clear liquid glimmering on the tip of his cock. He breathed in sharply, his hands jutting up to rest on the back of my head and neck.

"Oh shit..." he croaked.

My mouth tried to mimic what Luke's had done, attempting to bring him the same pleasure he'd so kindly given me. I slid my tongue up and down his trembling shaft, tasting and smelling his salty-sweet sweat. When my lips tentatively landed on his glans, lightly kissing him, Luke reared up with a weakly muffled cry.

I pressed forward and looped my tongue around the ridge of his head, eliciting heavy breathing and more moans from Luke. My eyes strained up to look at his face while my mouth glided up and down his cock. Luke's head was hung back, eyes closed, while his golden-brown hair hung limply from his sweat-lined brow.

The sight of him like that stoked the fire within me, pushing me to pleasure him with some instinctual urge. Up and down my mouth rode his pole, breaking free to lap at his balls or nibble at the sensitive spine running up the back of his cock. I didn't think, I just did, hoping it would be enough.

Moans and whispers of my name dropped from his lips at irregular intervals, punctuating his heavy breathing whenever my mouth sped up and glanced off the tingling nerves that ridged around his helmet. Drops of precum flowed regularly onto my tongue.

"God, Kaden...right there...you're so good at this...ahhhh..."

Between my legs, my own cock was erect again, slapping off my leg whenever I twisted and bounced my head on Luke's lap. Who knew giving head was a full-body effort?

Luke's moans and gasps stirred me on, giving me the confidence to be bolder in my maneuvers. I closed my mouth a bit, letting my teeth make contact with his cock. With firm but gentle pressure, my teeth ran up the length of his rod, plucking wetly off of the tip.

"Gahhh!...oh FUCK," Luke whined, thrusting forward.

I gagged as almost all of his eight inches rushed into my throat, dumping ribbons of silky cum into my mouth. His cock slid out halfway, and I backed off, moving my right hand from his hips to his tool. With rapid tugs I milked the rest of his spurting cum onto my chest, feeling his muscles clench through my left hand's grip on his ass.

Luke's convulsions slowed while his breathing returned to normal. He looked down, smiling but exhausted. A look of tranquil bliss rested over his features. He silently tilted my chin up with his hand.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt. Thank you. You have no idea how much that means to me. You really didn't have to."

It was probably a very mediocre blowjob, between my anxiety and the fact it was the first dick I'd ever had in my mouth. But he liked it. And I had liked doing it.

"I wanted to. I had to know."

My heart was pounding, waiting for his questioning look.

It came quickly. "Had to know what?" Luke said, staring with a calculating intensity.

"If I could actually do this. For you. I had to know that the way I feel...about all this, was real."

Luke was actually speechless for a moment. Then he grinned, radiant, joy emanating from his toothy smile. The cocky, outgoing jock everyone knew around campus had been stripped of his armor, replaced by the sensitive, sweet guy in front of me.

He leaned forward, kissing me warmly, letting all he felt flow into my soul in a way words could never convey.

"I knew you were different from the moment you got here. Better, smarter, everything," he murmured, breaking the kiss.

I could feel my skin grown warm, this time in a strictly non-sexual way. "Me? I'm a confused basket case. All I know is I like you." I was definitely the more stereotypical guy, not as gifted with deep conversations as Luke. "You're some kind of walking legend around here. I feel lucky to even be on your radar."

"On my radar?" he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Yeah, on your radar earning a sore jaw," came my reply.

His chuckle broke into a full-out laugh. "Sorry about that, I guess? You can give me a sore ass at some point, for payback."

A week ago I would've been grossed out at that comment, but tonight it cracked me up. "You're ridiculous," I retorted, "How does your family put up with you? I guess they did send you to boarding school."

Luke's mirth subsided as fast as the afternoon's cold front had blown in. It took me a second to notice the abrupt change, his typically fiery eyes growing cold and fearful. Panicking, I realized my comment about his family must've set him off.

"Sorry...I didn't think, I didn't realize what I'd said..." It was a weak attempt to smooth things over. To be honest, I still was reeling over his sudden descent into misery.

After a moment's hesitation, Luke spoke. "No. It's nothing you said. It's me. Just the reminder that I can't be who I am most of the time. My dad's the only congressman for the state of Montana. The state population means we get one, and it's him. He's probably running for Senate a year from now since the current guy is retiring... you're not supposed to know that, by the way. We're actually spending New Years with the governor's family in Big Sky. I play football, ride horses, and drive a pickup truck. I'm not supposed to be gay. I can't be gay, at least publicly. Right now." His voice was bitter. "And here I am, getting you involved when I definitely shouldn't have. The idea was to get through high school like everyone else and worry about being gay later. This...this has to stay quiet."

So that was it. I actually laughed, causing Luke to cock his head in confusion.

"Well, I don't think that's going to be a problem," I said, "Considering I have no clue if I'm actually gay, and I'm not exactly eager for our, uh, recreational activities to be common knowledge. I'm still kind of overwhelmed with everything, anyway."

Luke grinned meekly, looking relieved. "Well, I'm not sure you're completely straight, either." The mischievous look cut through the gloom, announcing the return of happy, joking Luke.

"No, I guess not, that's for sure," I laughed.

"Well, the night is still young!" Luke bounced to his feet, his now-flaccid cock bouncing lightly above his jewels. "I actually did bring a real dessert, though you did taste delicious...hope you like chocolate, 'cause if you don't we're gonna have problems." He grabbed out a store-bought brownie from the grocery bag and stuck it in my microwave.


"Are you kidding? I'm addicted to sugar, it takes a ton of self-control to eat healthy for sports." Boys my age weren't known for being especially thoughtful, but Luke was different. Very different. And I was growing fonder of him by the day.

I grabbed a couple plastic forks and settled back on the couch, lost in my happiness as I watched Luke enthusiastically dump caramel, chocolate sauce, and whipped cream on top of the brownie.

He settled down next to me, scooting his body close to mine as he offered up the dessert to share. We munched, making mindless small talk, simply enjoying each other's company. In no time at all we ended up spooning on my bed, pressed together tightly as a movie played across my TV.

My mind catalogued the twenty-four hours while my fingers absentmindedly traced Luke's forearm. So much had happened. Right now, for the first time, I felt my fear of discovery slackening its iron grip on my mind. My identity crisis wasn't over, but the initial waves of confusion and terror were displaced by the hopeful tendrils of desire. For what, I still didn't know. But Luke wanted something with me, and I didn't want it to end.

Like clockwork, his voice cut into my thoughts. "You good with this? With everything? You're doing that thing you do, staring off into nothing. It's kind of cute, actually."

"Just thinking. It's still a lot to take in. I know we keep having the same conversation, it'll just take time to get used to everything. But yeah. I'm good with this. More than good. Can't you tell?" I chuckled.

Luke smiled, nodding, right before my phone buzzed. It was a reply from Evan: See if his sister is single.

I snorted and showed it to Luke. He laughed. "Well, I think she is, but I hope I'm not. Not anymore." A nervous tone crept into his voice.

My fingers froze, pausing in their path up and down his arm. Well, he confirmed my suspicions. Luke wasn't looking for a casual fling. He wanted something real, and exclusive.

I chose my words with care, speaking slowly. "Like I said earlier, I don't give up on things. I'm not a quitter. Give me some time, Luke, to get used to this...but know that I'm not the kind of person who likes to mess around and run. That's what I can commit to right now."

He sighed, hugging me close, as my fingers resumed their march across his arm.