Westrons Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers

- "Tallia? Walk with me, will you?"

I'd already asked Oshide and Yehla to give us a little space. They would probably hover within sight, but hopefully out of earshot. Tallia was curious about this break in our routine, but she followed me to the edge of camp.

There was a big rock - a boulder, really, perhaps twice my height. It was rough, but almost flat on top. We climbed up easily. I sat down, facing away from the rows of tents.

She sat down next to me, and patiently waited for me to explain what we were doing here. Not for the first time, I admired her composure.

I approached this conversation the same way I would go swimming - especially if I thought the water might be cold: just dive right in.

- "You've never experienced hemmer." I said.

She wasn't shocked; if she was surprised at all, she didn't show it.

- "No. I probably never will."

- "Is that why you aren't married?"

- "I suppose. But I'm still quite young."

- "Do you know any hybrid males? I mean - have you met any?"

Tallia nodded. "Three. The first one I referred to as 'Too Old'. The other two were Too Fat and Too Stupid. Does that tell you enough?"

- "Were they ... interested? In you?" I asked.

- "Too Fat married a Westron last year. Neither of the others made an offer."

- "They're idiots." I said. I couldn't believe that any male would pass up a chance to be with a beautiful, intelligent girl like Tallia. Sure, a female in hemmer was hard to resist - but Tallia could be sexually active all year round.

She smiled at the compliment, but continued to sit quietly. It was another quality of hers that I admired: patience.

"If one of them had offered marriage ... would you have accepted?"

- "Not likely. And not after ..."

It was my turn to wait, to show a little patience. I gave her time to find the words.

"Not since you knocked on our door." she said.

- "Not too old, too fat, or too stupid?"

She laughed. "No. Quite the opposite. Young, physically fit, and very intelligent. Also handsome, with a very big -"

- "Ah-hemm." I coughed.

- "And now a hero, the victor of Tonol, promoted to Colonel ..."

I shook my head. "Tallia - you have stars in your eyes. Fame is ... fleeting. And I realize that you have fewer options than most women ..."

That was putting it mildly. In a 'Last Man on Earth' scenario, or as one of the very few eligible bachelor hybrids in Cercen, I understood that I looked relatively good.

- "Fewer options is not the same thing as no options." she said.

I sneaked another peek at Talley and Tisucha's daughter. Tallia had her mother's exotic features and slender build. Her face was truly lovely, framed by her long, lustrous dark-brown hair. I took another deep breath.

"Tallia, you are beautiful, and highly intelligent. You're one of the most resourceful and eminently capable people I've ever met."

"The longer I'm with you, the more reasons I find to admire you."

"But ..."

This was going to be much harder than I'd anticipated. I didn't want to hurt her - but I owed her the truth.

- "You don't like me." she said, softly.

- "No. No! That's not it at all. Tallia - what I wanted to tell you ... it's just ... I can't marry you."

- "Marry?"

- "I'm not like your father. What he and your mother have is amazing - incredible. I can't be that man, though. I couldn't promise you anything like that."

- "Marry?" she repeated. "Cook - I don't want to marry you."

At that point, my carefully-prepared speech smashed through the guard rail, rolled off the edge of the cliff, and plunged into the gorge. It caught fire halfway down, and then crashed onto the rocks below.

- "You don't?"

- "No. What about Esyle?"

- "Esyle?"

- "I couldn't monopolize you, Cook." she said. "Esyle needs you, too. And you will always have other obligations: Countess Aneli, Countess Kanitz ..."

- "Wait! You know ... about -"

Tallia looked much older, and very much wiser, at that point.

- "How could I be possessive, or jealous, when my sister needs you as much as I do? My parents are unique, Cook. I knew from the moment we met that you weren't like my father."

"And now you know: I'm not like my mother. Nor do I want what she has."

I didn't know what to say. This was so far from what I'd expected, that I was completely flummoxed. Discombobulated.

- "What ... what do you want?" I coughed again, cleared my throat, and lowered my voice an octave. "What would you like, Tallia?"

She had her answer prepared.

- "I want you to be my first, Cook. But I also want you to be available for Esyle. And ... whoever else you need to be with."

"In a perfect world, you would be mine, first - but I would share you."

What a planet. What a world. I was still baffled, but also impressed beyond measure.

- "Does your -"

- "My mother knows how we feel. Esyle and I have discussed this with her."

Beautiful, intelligent ... and psychic.

- "Tallia - I wasn't expecting ... this. I need to ... think a bit."

- "I'm not going anywhere." she said.

***

The year's campaigning didn't go well for the Westrons. The southern front was quiet. In the centre, an able Westron General named Vis fought a war of manoeuvre, and kept the Crolians at bay. Stalemate. In the north, though, our General felt that she had to give battle.

She lost 6,000 of her troops.

I wasn't sure that Langoret and I could have made a difference. We needed this year, to train, to practice the skills we'd need for the next campaign. But I had plans. We met with our company commanders, and I explained to them exactly what I wanted to do.

- "But - no one campaigns in winter." they said.

- "That's why it will work." I said. - "Where do you think our enemies will be?"

- "In winter quarters." said Faregil, the bright young Captain of my 2nd Company. She was beginning to get it.

- "No one has ever done anything like this before." said a junior officer.

- "I know. We'll be the first. Imagine how proud you'll be when you tell your children about it."

- "We can change the course of the war." said Langoret.

That got their attention.

***

Lebuc and a few of the other Woles came through for me. They were able to extend and add detail to Talley's maps.

On the central front, the Crolians had a major supply depot just a dozen leagues from the border. They kept a small winter camp, with less than a regiment of troops, right on the disputed frontier, astride the only decent road.

We could attack them. With two regiments, we could win.

That wasn't what I had in mind. Kanitz thought my plan was audacious; Aneli called it plain crazy. It had never been done - which was exactly why I knew that it would work.

All the route marches, all the practicing, paid off. We had the troopers carry only food, limited powder and shot, and warm clothing.

We crossed the border a few leagues north of the main road. With no wagons or guns to slow us down, we made excellent time, even over broken ground, and through a forest.

A few Crolian civilians saw us: farmers, herdsmen. But they had no way of communicating with their army, except to walk to the nearest base. They weren't about to abandon their herds or their fields. We were also moving faster than they could.

The first major hurdle was spending the night out in the open. The soldiers weren't accustomed to sleeping out of doors in winter. Langoret and I toured the camp, and spoke to the troopers. The knowledge that we were sharing their hardships went a long way.

Some of my soldiers suggested that they'd be warmer if I shared my body heat with them. They were just joking; none of them appeared to be in hemmer.

We arrived outside the Crolian town of Napore just after midday.

- "You did it." said Langoret. "You know, I was not entirely sure that you could find it. I should have known."

I couldn't tell her about my non-CAT exercises at AFOTA, but orienteering and map-reading were definitely among my strengths. I'd brought us to our destination, and - as I'd expected - the Crolians had no idea we were on their doorstep.

There were winter barracks for four regiments only six leagues away. Those troops, though, might just as well have been on one of the moons, for all the good they'd do.

There were 2-300 gendarmes in Napore: not soldiers, not combat troops, but military police, or commissioners, who would oversee the disbursement of supplies to the combat units.

They stood around with their mouths open as we marched in. There were three gates into the town; only one was hurriedly shut. The gendarmes ran away, hid themselves, or simply surrendered.

A few shots were fired, and a pocket of resistance had to be overcome. We lost one killed, and three wounded.

Napore was ours.

The town contained massive livestock sheds and slaughterhouses - the Crolians were carnivores, like the Westrons. But Napore was also an arsenal.

- "3,000 muskets." said Tallia. In the first few hours, she completed a reasonably thorough inventory, by questioning the Crolian quartermasters, and then checking their claims.

" 14 guns, of various sizes. 21 tons of powder. 2,400 oxen." The list went on, and on.

- "That's fantastic!" I said. The haul exceeded my expectations.

- "Oh, there's more." said Tallia. "Oshide and Yehla discovered something else. One of the Crolians was hedging a bit, so Oshide put the fear into him, and he started blabbing."

- "Blabbing about what?"

- "They'll show you."

Oshide and Yehla led me to a warehouse opposite the storehouse containing the powder. Four of my troopers were standing guard. They opened it, and led me inside.

- "Mother of Mercy!" I breathed.

Chests, stuffed with coins. I felt like Sinbad, or Henry Morgan. Coins everywhere. It was a fortune - and not a small one.

- "It's the pay for five regiments." said Oshide.

- "Oh, you're beautiful." I said. "I mean, you are beautiful - but this is beautiful, too." I made a silent vow to name my next child after Oshide. Maybe my next three children.

She was standing right next to me. Dark brown hair, dark skin, exquisite features ... and grey eyes. The combination was astonishing. She was grinning.

- "Happy to be of service, Colonel." she said.

Langoret had done yeoman's work, too. She found the wine cellars and the brewery. She and a company of soldiers smashed the bottles, and stove in the casks. Westron soldiers weren't terrible drunkards, but it was better to remove the temptation than to regret it afterwards.

The soldiers had no reason to complain, on our second night. They slept indoors, warm and comfortable.

The following day, we loaded up. Every soldier filled her backpack with coins. When the coins ran out, we started loading powder. We weren't able to take it all.

But we did empty their barns, driving over 2,000 oxen ahead of us. We took only the animals - no carts, because we wouldn't be travelling by road.

We left long before the enemy ever arrived. If they were on their way, the first thing they would encounter was the population of Napore, heading down the road towards them. Langoret had suggested taking the quartermasters as prisoners, for ransom.

- "I don't want them to see us marching cross-country. The less they know, the better." I said.

We trailed a long length of slow fuse, which we lit once we were well away from the town.

It was a magnificent explosion.

Napore disappeared, in a massive cloud of dust and debris.

We returned home with 2,000 oxen, enough powder to fight a small war, and a fortune in Crolian coin.

***

I let Langoret take the coin to Cercen. She needed some time with her boyfriend (or fiancée), and it was my turn to 'hold the fort' in her absence. I got both regiments into winter quarters, snug and warm in their barracks. Tallia, as always, was invaluable.

I'd come to a decision, with regard to her. It was time to just ... dive in.

- "Would you have dinner with me?"

Tallia frowned. 'What are you talking about? We always have dinner together."

- "I was thinking ... just the two of us."

- "Oh?" Tallia was no fool. "Oh! Just ... the two of us."

I convinced Oshide and Yehla to give us some space again.

She wasn't a big fan of bread, but when I wrapped it around freshly grilled meat, with onions, and the bread soaked up all of the juices ...

- "Oh ... this is good. Mmm ..." she said. "You're trying to change my mind about bread?"

- "I have to try, if you and I are going to be together."

- "Together?" Her eyebrows rose.

I'd been giving the matter considerable thought. Looking into Oshide's eyes at close range had made me wonder, but I'd come to a few conclusions.

- "I can't promise to be faithful, Tallia. Not like your father is. But I think you're wonderful - you know that. If you'd like to have a sexual relationship, as well as our professional connection, and our friendship ... then I'm willing."

- "Friendship?"

That wasn't quite what I'd expected her to seize on.

"You do like me." she said.

What a planet. What a girl.

She kissed me. Carefully, hesitantly ... her lips were soft, and yielding. I'd intended all along to go slowly, to be extra-patient with her. But she was such a good kisser, I forgot where I was , for a moment.

- "Wow!" I breathed.

Tallia blushed. "You've probably kissed quite a few girls." she said.

- "Not like that."

- "Really?"

- "Kiss me again - just so that I can make sure."

She did.

Winsome. That was the word for Tallia. She was so lovely, so captivating. I don't know how a male could look at her and not fall hard. I'd been afraid of her youth and her innocence; I didn't want to repay Talley and Tisucha's hospitality by taking advantage of their daughter.

Turns out, that's exactly what mother and daughter wanted. In that case ...

We kissed some more. She was curious, inquisitive - and very intense. I waited, and kissed her, and waited ...

- "Aren't you going to touch me?" she whispered.

- "I don't know." I answered. "Are you going to touch me?"

- "Oh!" She hadn't considered being the aggressor. But once I'd opened that door, she went straight through it. Tallia begin began unbuttoning my shirt.

She got three buttons undone, and then slipped her hand inside.

- "Mmm ..." I moaned, softly. Thus encouraged, she ran her hand across my chest.

I let her explore, while trying to unbutton her shirt, one-handed. It took me quite a bit longer. Finally, though, I undid the third.

Tallia froze as my fingers brushed across her sternum.

- "They aren't very big." she whispered.

- "But they're yours." I said.

I reached inside her shirt, and cupped her breast. They weren't very big at all. But they were warm, and soft, and capped by the most amazing puffy nipples.

"Oh? What have we here?" I said.

I circled her nipple with my finger, and then ran my thumb across it.

"Tallia - these are wonderful."

I bent my head, and ran my tongue along the underside of her small breast. By the time I flicked my tongue across her budding nipple, Tallia was panting.

That encouraged me to pause, and lead her to my bed. It wasn't a particularly big bed, but if we squeezed in together, we could fit.

She didn't seem alarmed at all, but I didn't want her to get nervous. I kissed her, and concentrated on her soft lips for a while. Then I slid my hand back under her shirt.

- "You really like them?" she asked.

- "Keep coming to my bed, Tallia. You'll be able to tell by how much attention I pay to your nipples."

- "Mmm ..." She liked that answer.

I kissed her again, and let my hands range.

Tallia was so slender, there was very little fat on her body, other than her diminutive breasts, and her scrumptious little ass. Her tiny cheeks didn't even fill my hand.

That encouraged her to reach south of my belt line. I felt her hand brush over the bulge in my breeches.

- "I miss your scarf." she said.

- "Really?"

- "No. Not that much. I think I'll buy you a blue one when we get back to Cercen."

I looked up, to find Tallia smiling broadly.

- "Are you teasing me?" I asked.

- "Maybe. A little."

I growled, and unbuttoned her breeches. Then I flipped her onto her stomach, and peeled them off her exquisite buttocks. She didn't seem to be unduly worried.

- "Are you laughing?"

- "I'm sorry, Cook. Really. But ... it's funny."

- "Good."

I kissed her again, a little more aggressively, more passionately. Then I turned her on her back, and pressed her into the bed, with the weight of my chest. My hand drifted to her lower belly, and I ran my finger through her sparse pubic hair.

When I first touched her labia, she drew in a breath, sharply.

- "I won't hurt you, Tallia." I said. "We'll stop if I'm hurting you."

- "I know. But it's alright if it hurts a little. It's wonderful, so far."

- "It gets better."

I kissed my way down to her navel, while my hand stroked her calves, and began to caress her thigh. I don't know if it was her passionate nature, or her Westron blood, but Tallia was probably already prepared.

But I delayed, and kissed and caressed her legs, before lowering my head to her pussy.

She came. Almost instantly.

It was a powerful orgasm, to judge by the torque she applied to my head and neck with her hands and thighs.

- "Oh! Oh! OHHH!" she grunted, as she tried to twist my head from my body.

I crawled up beside her, and held her in my arms. She kissed me fiercely, and tried to climb atop me.

She wanted more, and I hastened to reassure her that we weren't done. Not at all.

She wanted to repay me in kind - immediately. A moment's reflection was all I needed to realize that it wasn't a bad idea. I didn't want to try to enter her after a prolonged session of foreplay - it would be a shame if I could only last a few strokes.

So I lay on my back, and put my hands behind my head.

- "I'm all yours." I said.

Tallia grinned again, and straddled my lower legs. She seemed to be enjoying herself, thus far. She struggled with the buttons of my breeches.

- "Oh my." she said, as she pulled my erect member from my pants.

It was fully erect, massively engorged. From the angle I was looking at, it seemed to reach higher than her belly button. From the look on her face, she seemed to be thinking the same thing.

But she was game. Tallia dipped her head, and licked the tip. She stared at it, for a moment, as if unsure of the best approach. Then she opened her mouth and slid her lips over the head.

She tried several more things: she licked down one side of the shaft, and up the other, and then swirled her tongue around the edge of the crown. For such an inexperienced girl, she was remarkably adventurous.

Tonight was meant to be for her, though, so I helped her to get me off faster. "Use your hand, too - yes, like that."

I warned her that I was about to come. Tallia began to suck even more energetically. She didn't pull away, even as I started to come, shooting my load straight into her mouth. She swallowed frantically, trying to get it all.

Some of it dribbled from the side of her mouth, onto her chin. She wiped with her fingers, and then licked them clean.

- "That was awesome!" she said. The big smile reappeared on her face. I had to laugh at her enthusiasm.

- "Have you been practicing?" I asked.

- "No. Well ... we talked about it. Quite a bit, I suppose. Wait - you already-"

She protested, mildly, when I put her onto her back again, and slid down the bed.

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,337 Followers