Wet and Wild with Kelly

Story Info
An encounter leads to fun piss play.
2k words
4.3
1.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should I hide the goggles? Not necessary.. I belong to a high end gym and there's a pool. Possibly I was contemplating swimming? Yes, I bought the goggles for swimming and then an injury prevented me from using them. Perfect.

As I buried my newly acquired goggles in the drawer of an old desk, my mind wandered back to Kelly. Could she finally be the "one"? Not the "one" as in marriage or girlfriend, but the one to finally fulfill my fantasy. So far, she was a perfect fit. She was a city lawyer in her late twenties. We met on a dating app and our conversation flowed naturally. Of course she disappeared when I joked about watersports as most women do, but to my surprise she messaged me back the next day. She's game, I thought.

Born to a Colombian mother and American father, Kelly grew up in the borough of Queens. As an avid runner, she was thin and incredibly fit. She had uploaded many photos to her profile, including a few gym shots. You know those photos where girl twists around with the mirror behind her just to take a pic or her butt in tight yoga pants? She had one. She was classy and had a few business suits, which I presume were for days in court. Her slender figure was punctuated by small perky breasts and a tight small ass. She stood about 5 feet when she wasn't wearing her heels and wore oversized glasses that gave her an air of pretention. Her long dark brown hair was often pulled back for office looks and fell to the center of her back when left to hang freely.

It was Friday afternoon and I hadn't heard from Kelly since late Wednesday. I had given her my mobile number, but she hadn't reached out yet. I recalled she was in Dallas for a trial and her flight would be arriving back in Newark this afternoon. She had hinted about the possibility of some free time Friday night so I had cleared my calendar. Of course, clearing my calendar wasn't that hard these days where social engagements were seldom in a post-covid world and my dating life was as dry as a desert. Hopefully this was an end to the boredom or at least a much needed break. Would we be meeting tonight? Would she play my game? I'm sure this is all new to her and to be honest its new to me as well. I tried to focus on my work, but it was difficult. I couldn't help but think of how she tasted and the pure ecstasy I would find myself in if I was lucky enough to be baptized in her yellow elixir.

This is crazy, I thought. Fantasies should stay fantasies. What if she tells the cops? But what they can they do? Everything is consensual. What do I have to lose, I thought. If all fails, at least it will be an amusing story.

After pretending to work for a few more hours, I had all but resigned to another Friday night alone. I left my basement office and started looking on my phone for online menus when Kelly's Text pinged..

"Hi Kevin, sorry its been nonstop the last few days, but I couldn't stop my mind from wandering from our chat the other day. I know its late, but wondered if you wanted to meet up for a drink in Hoboken tonight."

Perfect. A wave of relief rolled over me. I resisted the urge to reply immediately and began finalizing plans in my head. I didn't know Hoboken well, but it wasn't far from Manhattan. I was a frequent guest at an upscale hotel in the upper west side not far from the Park, so I booked a room there just in case things went well.

-------------------------------------------------

I got off at the Hoboken stop and looked at my watch. A message from Kelly... "Sorry running late..see you in 30 minutes." I decided to walk a few blocks to the lounge that she selected for our meetup. After arriving I grabbed an empty seat at the bar and threw my coat over a second stool to reserve a spot for Kelly. The bartender poured me a draught which I sipped on while I waited.

45 minutes later, Kelly arrived. She was even more attractive than her picture which made me even more nervous I gave her a hug. She took a seat and crossed her legs. She wore a medium length navy blue skirt with dark stockings and high heeled boots. Her small chest peeked out from a white blouse that was covered in a matching navy blue coat. She looked distressed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She launched into the drama of the trial, dating in NYC and how expensive everything was. I tried to pay attention as I looked her up and down. When she paused to take a breath I asked what she wanted to drink".

She shot a glance at my beer and wanted the same.

"Perfect". I made a hand motion to summon the bartender and ordered a drink for Kelly.

She looked at me shyly before giggling and turning away.

Our conversation continued as we drank a few more beers. Kelly was starting to feel more relaxed around me. This is exactly what I wanted. After the third beer, Kelly stood to get up.

"I'll be right back."

I grabbed her wrist lightly and gave her a look.

"Please sit down. I'm enjoying our conversation."

She blushed and turned her head.

"Kelly, I appreciate your time. Your obviously a very important woman. I know you are tight on money right now, but I can help. For every beer you finish, I'll give you $1000. The only catch.. you can't leave your seat."

Kelly laughed nervously. She needed the money. She also knew where this was leading and was honestly having a good time.

"I'm all in!" she yelled.

We continued to drink as the hours passed. Kelly talked about her family, her hometowm and all her legal cases. I listened and watched her. After six beers total she was starting to slow down.

"Do water's count?" she asked.

"Sure, I laughed."

"Oh my God. I can't believe I AM doing this" she laughed.

She rocked back and forth as her legs crossed tightly as she sipped her water. I watched intently.

"I think its time" I said while glancing at my watch.

I ordered a ride to the manhattan hotel and closed our tab.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kelly was in severe discomfort during our ride. I handed her money as I chuckled. She started laugh, but caught herself. She was too afraid of the consequences.

We took the elevator up to our room and walked inside. I used the bathroom and walked back out to see her sitting on the bed legs crossed.

"Take this off" I said while tugging on her jacket.

She removed the coat.

"All of it"

She complied first lifting off her blouse then unhooking her bra. I stared at her small but perky breats and round portruding nipples.

"The Skirt and your underwear. You can leave the stockings and boots on."

She unzipped the blue skirt revealing light blue panties. She laid the skirt on the bed and removed the panties tossing them on top. She sat back down wearing only her stockings and boots. She clenched her legs tightly and rocked back and forth.

"Are we ready? How does this work?" She asked.

I undressed slowly then I walked over to my bag and pulled out my goggles and and put them on, before placing a series of towels on the floor. I laid on the towels.

"One foot on each side of the towel" I told her.

She rose from the bed and slowly parted her legs showing her tight and neatly shaved vagina. I situated myself below looking straight up through her legs.

"Ummm this is kind of awkward. I don't know if I can..."

"Just relax"

She took a deep breath as her eyes closed.

Nothing

"Try squatting," I said.

She lowered herself with a few inches of my face. I could smell her vagina which made my small cock start to stiffen. She focused and bobbed back and forth but nothing. She stood up.

"Ahh I can't! Can I just use the toilet."

"No, I said. Think of something dry like sand. Now think of water flowing over that sand making it wet. Hear the water moving through the sand."

She squatted again. I smiled as I toyed with my hardening erection.

"Come on Kelly you got this!"

She started moaning. Then finally a drop fell against my right cheek. Then another, before a small steady patter of urine dripped onto my face. Here it comes, I thought. I started stroking my cock as the first stream shot sideways missing me totally. After that a larger spray started to form covering my hair, goggles and lips. I couldn't resist as my tongue darted out to get a taste. Intoxicating. I couldn't wait for the next step.. then she stopped. I wiped her from my goggles and looked up to see glistening beads hanging from her opening.

"What happ--" I began...

Then she broke lose. My mouth, still open,was now under assault from a penetrating spray. I could hardly see through the intensity. I felt her everywhere, running behind my ears, through my hair, trickling into my nose and filling my mouth. I leaned in and pulled her closer try to get catch as much in my mouth as I could. I swallowed only to have my mouth filled again with a few seconds. Having her sweet tasting piss inside me brought me near orgasm. Minutes seemed to pass and she refused to slow. I lost my resolve. I tilted my head to the side for a full breath of air before taking in the largest mouthful yet. After I couldn't hold any more of her golden liquid inside of it. I closed my eyes and relaxed feeling the spray continue.

My penis erupted shooting my own white liquid violently all over me. She laughed as her piss began to slow. First it narrowed to a smaller spray, then back to a single stream and finally ending with repeating drops to my face. I took off the gogggles and rested my head to the side. I noticed the towel was completely soaked and yellow. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I didn't want it to end.

When I finally gained the energy to sit up. I saw Kelly laying in the bed. She was smiling with her fingers massaging her vagina.

"That was sooo hot. I loved it" she said.

I was still covered in her piss and my own cum and she didn't seem to mind. She watched me as she slid a finger inside her.

"I want what I just gave you" she whispered.

I kneeled over Kelly. Her vagina that was already wet from her piss, was getting even wetter. I watched as she rhythmically touched her insides with one hand and massaged her breasts with the other. She was getting close.

"Almost there. Hope you are ready" she said.

I took aim.

"Its UGH. CUH UH UH MMMMINGGGGGGGG aahhAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

As Kelly convulsed, I unleashed a laser of piss directly onto her pussy. Our fluids collided and scattered in all directions.

"ALL OVER ME NOW" she commanded.

I complied by arching a golden rainbow that fell between her tits. She pushed them together as if mopping up my pee.

"Closer" she screamed.

I inched my way up the bed until I was only inches away from Kelly, still focusing spray between her chest. She gave me a dirty look.

"I hate to see it wasted."

She grabbed my pissing cock and locked her lips around it. Letting her mouth fill up before swallowing. I was almost dry now and she licked me clean.

We collapsed in the bed.