Wet Dream Pt. 03

Story Info
Cheater hubby turned further into babygirl.
8.3k words
4.43
49.1k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayle finished ordering items on line and checked the cam to be sure Georgia was asleep. The wetness in her panties told her what she needed to do. The payback for all those years that bastard cheated on her and how he had no idea what was coming to him, just made her pussy so wet. She was soon in bed enjoying her favorite toy.

"I can't believe I slept so late Miss Gayle. Thanks for waking me."

"Well now that you are no longer working, why shouldn't you get to sleep in now and then? Why don't you shower, and I will get check your rash and get you diapered, when you get out.

"Yes Miss Gayle."

After my shower, I found Gayle had the diaper and baby cream all ready for me. She had be bend over the bed first and examined my ass. "Does it still itch?"

"Yes Mummy Gayle."

"OK. Then I will get you fixed up. Lay down on the diaper for me!"

I laid on the diaper and she rubbed in the infantile smelling cream around my bottom. As she worked some on my cock, I mean sissy clit, I started to get hard, but she pulled her hand away. Each time I tried to get erect she would pull away.

"This isn't playtime baby. I don't want you getting hard. You can save it for playtime. I just don't think you should be getting hard without permission anyway. You seem to have had quite the wanking habit. That is not how a baby in diapers should behave now, is it?"

"No Mummy. But what about after I don't need them anymore. I will be able to do it then, won't I."

"Well lets get to that point first. The sooner you heal, the sooner you can go back to wanking, on occasion. But for now, no more unauthorized erections, or you may get a spanking. Is that understood Georgia?"

As she pushed my sissy clit back between my legs, I replied, "yes Mistress." She tossed me some sweats and a tee shirt and told me to come downstairs and she would get me some breakfast.

"So now that you are officially retired, what are you going to do all day?"

"Well, we do have a few things around the house that need working on, and I would like a nicer garden, and maybe we can plan a vacation. I hear San Francisco is nice this time of year, or the Florida Keys."

"Sounds ok to me, but the Keys are to hot in the summer. San Fran may be better. I'm off to the gym, and then I am meeting up with Dr. Janus for lunch."

"Why are you meeting with her again," I asked with a puzzled look.

"Oh, just to thank her for yesterday, and get a refill for my HRT. But I do like her and would like to know more about her outside of her office life. Is that OK with you baby?"

"Yeah, sure. Go for it. Have a good lunch I will make something here when I get hungry. I may go on line and order some new sweats. These don't seem to fit so well right now."

"Don't worry about it, I can pick up some at that bargain outlet down the road on my way home."

She left shortly after that and I went out back and sketched out a new layout for the garden. A quick walk through the house, and I had some notes about projects I hoped to tackle. Paint this room, redo that floor, etc.

I finally settled at my computer and plotted out a romantic 4 day weekend in San Francisco. Theater, and ballet tickets, a whale watching excursion, and fine dining and dancing. That should please Gayle. I was working so intently, that I hardly noticed the background noise playing through the speakers. It sure made the time fly by.

I made a sandwich, and went back to the computer to read some dirty stories. At that time, Gayle was having lunch with Dr. Janus at a nice restaurant in town. They discussed the previous days session. Suzanne confirmed my admitting to cheating, but also how much I did love her. She also let Gayle know that, when in the drug induced trance, I also admitted how sexy I thought it was when Gayle acted more dominant, and liked it when she had spanked him.

"So I did a little work on his mind. He turned out to be highly suggestive. He will always remember he is a man in diapers and be embarrassed deeply by the thought, but will have no will to stop it.. He will never regain control of his wetting, but will believe there is hope. And it won't be long before you can have him sucking more than your pussy of a baby bottle."

"That's exactly what I hoped for, Sue. That man will not only never fuck a woman again. I will have him fluffing the men I bring home before they fuck me."

"And what about when we are together darling?"

"I am sure we can come up with something devious for Georgia to be occupied with while we have our fun. Oh, hang on to that thought. I just got a text from him," I told her as I pulled out my phone. I read the message and put the phone away.

"Sweet Georgia just booked us a 4 day weekend in San Fran for the end of next week."

"That sounds like fun. You know Gayle. We should go to San Fran together for the 4 days. I can clear my schedule and arrange for Sandra to take care of Georgia while we are away. She has a perfect training facility for a sissy baby at her home."

"Are you sure she won't mind? I mean that's asking a lot of her."

"Don't worry about a thing, Sandra loves to train sissy babies. She has made an art of it. And we can bump up his next session to next Thursday afternoon. When I am done with him at the office, we can leave Georgia with her, then spend the night together before heading out. Sandra is off today. I will give her a call and then we can go by her house now so you can see her special room."

They arrived at Sandra's a half hour later and with wine in hand, Sandra showed them around. The main level was pretty normal suburbia. But, then they went downstairs. The first room to the left was a fully equipped leather dungeon. Dark indirect lighting gave a soft glow to the room. She had a padded bench, an old OB/gyn exam chair with stirrups, paddles and crops, and stuff Gayle couldn't even imagine.

The door on the right opened to a beautiful baby nursery. An adult size crib, with an assortment of straps attached. An over-sized highchair and changing table. Even a vanity table with plenty of make up. Counters stacked high with diapers. A sink and a tub, but no toilet. Pink walls with bright lighting and a flat screen TV on one wall. Posters of guys with beautiful cocks on the adorned the walls. An array of different size baby bottles were on a shelf, all with differently sized nipple that were all cock shaped. Plenty of locked cabinets, held accessories of all types.

"OMG, Sandra, I have never seen anything like it," Gayle effused.

"I'm glad you like it darling, but I am afraid Georgia will never be the same when she leaves here. I can give you the name of the contractor that did the main work. They could probably redo a room for you, so you can have a nursery of your own when you get back from the coast."

"Hmm. I do have a spare room that would look great like this. I have already had him sleeping in it. Yes, I would like the phone number, thanks Sandra. Are you really sure training her won't be putting you out any? I really don't want to impose."

"Gayle, I created this space after my cheating hubby gave me herpes. I turned him into a dirty little slut and kicked her out with an addiction to cum. Haven't seen him since the divorce was final years ago. I got 95% of what we owned after he asked the judge if he could suck his cock. Lol. Today, nothing gives me as much pleasure as breaking cheating hubbys. So you see, Georgia isn't the first, and won't be the last."

They finished their wine, and said goodbye. Sue went back to the office, and Gayle headed to the bargain mart before returning home. Arriving home, she hugged Georgia and thanked her for booking the trip. "I moved up the appointment with Dr Janus to next Thursday before we leave, Georgia. Maybe then we wont have to pack as many diapers. Maybe none at all, if all goes well."

"OK. I did make some notes on projects I want to tackle around the house in the next few months. Gonna redo the kitchen floor. And maybe paint the spare bedroom too."

"You know, we can afford to pay someone to do those things. I will make a call or two and see what pricing I can find. But now, its time to put my baby's tongue to work. Upstairs with you."

An hour later I was given a bottle of milk and sent to take a nap while Gayle called the contractors. They would be by the house the next day to give her a quote. As she finished, the UPS driver delivered 5 boxes for Gayle.

She opened the first to find the pink baby dress with the stiff petticoat, A pink and a blue satin romper. And a pair of Maryjanes with a 2" kitten heel. It also had more plastic diaper covers that were said to be the noisiest on the market, and a couple of pink cotton training bras. In another box were locking mittens that would make her hands almost useless, the baby booties with the rounded bottoms, 2 more baby bottles with little cock nipples and 3 adult sized pacifiers. 1 had a little cock nipple attached, the other a hollow cock nipple that would let fluid flow through it.

The last box contained the bondage stuff she ordered, including a paddle, a crop, cuffs, a lifelike dildo, 2 butt plugs and finally, her favorite item that she ordered. A titanium chastity cage. It was made for a 2 and a half inch cock, had a tube in the middle that would fit in her urethra, and would certainly cause his 5 inch dick some pain. Instead of a lock, it came with a specially designed, one of a kind screwdriver and special screw to seal it up. Without the special driver there was no way to remove it. She put everything away in her closet, except the blue romper and mittens and baby bottles. The final boxes were the 2 cases of Molicare diapers that the Dr. ordered for Georgia.

"Time to get up from your nap little one," she called out, but got no reply. She realized that he couldn't hear her because he had put his earbuds in before napping. How great is that she thought to herself, he is getting addicted to the hypnosis enough that he automatically listens without being told.

She finally got him up and dressed him in the new blue satin baby romper. He was drowsy enough not to notice as she slid the mittens on his small hands and secured them in place. "Follow me to the kitchen baby, I need to start making dinner."

"Whats with the mittens, Mummy? I cant use my hands like this."

"Well, I need to make sure your aren't touching yourself in your diapers, Georgia. I told you I won't allow that anymore. Have a seat at the table while I fix your bottle for you. He was soon seated and sucking the bottle of formula mixed with the diuretics that Sue had recommended, as Gayle made dinner. The bottle was large and would keep him quiet and busy sucking for a good while.

Gayle prepared a nice dinner. Tilapia, with saffron rice and broccoli. She let Georgia have use of her hands to eat, and thought about whether she would do that in the future, or feed him herself in a high-chair. She laughed at the thought of her hubby, helplessly diapered and locked in a high-chair eating baby food. The cheating bastard earned everything he gets, she thought.

After dinner she told her to clean the dishes and kitchen. When Georgia finished her task, Gayle put the mittens back on her babies hands and sat her in her chair in what was once her man-cave. After placing a dildo on the table by the computer, she turned on Georgia's computer and loaded a video then plugged in the earbuds. For the next 2 hours Georgia's mind was bombarded with images of sissy girls sucking cocks. Words splashed across the screen so fast she could hardly read them.

Gayle was playing WOW on her computer, but took a break to dial into Georgia's computer. The baby girl never noticed the web cam go on. She was holding the dildo in her mitten covered hands, and seemed to be smiling as sucked it deep. She had to use both hands to hold it in her mouth, but her eyes were transfixed on the hypnotic scenes playing out before her.

Her diaper was wet, and her sissy clitty was excited, even as it was still tucked beneath her. The words on the screen and the voices in her ears entranced her.

Sissy babies love wet diapers.

Sissys love to squirt in diapers.

I always obey Mummy.

Sissys love to suck.

I love being a sissy baby.

I have always wanted to be a sissy.

Sissys obey all Women.

I love my diapers.

I will only cum in diapers.

I want to be pretty.

I will obey.

Mummy knows what's best.

As Gayle watched her sissified hubby, she got so hot she pushed a couple of fingers in her panty and had a deeply satisfying orgasm. She turned of the cam and went back to her game, knowing that Georgia would be glued to her screen for another hour and a half.

Before bed, I spent more time under Mistress Gayle's desk. When she was satisfied, she finally changed my diaper and put me to bed. The next morning Mistress examined my bottom and said that it should be the last day in diapers all day. But, she did caution me, that I would continue with full time diapering if I misbehaved. Even with the baby rash healed up.

After my shower, she diapered me again covered it with a translucent purple plastic diaper cover. She then handed me a pair of new pink sweat pants to wear. I pulled them up but never noticed the word BABY, emblazoned across the butt. I am sure you have seen teen girls wearing sweats like them at the malls. As soon as I started to walk out of the bed room I could hear the noisy, crinkly panty through the pants. I hoped that no one else would hear them.

I worked on the garden for a couple hours, only stopping when I saw a van pull up out front and 2 guys approached our house. "Georgia, can you come inside? The men are here to give me a bid on the painting, and floor work."

"Do I really need to? I'm sure you can handle it."

"Remember what we said about obeying properly earlier?"

"Yes Miss Gayle. I will be right in."

It was embarrassing enough to be wearing pink sweat pants and have to meet these guys. I hope they don't here my noisy diapers, I thought.

"Mark and Joe, this is my husband Georgie"

I could see the smirks at my bulging pink sweats as we shook hands. "Georgie, why don't you get us all some lemonades, and I will show them the spare room to paint!"

Turning to go to the kitchen, I didn't see them laughing when they saw "baby" printed on my ass. By the time I got the lemonade they were on the way to the kitchen. It didn't take long for them to finish the measuring and I was allowed to go back out to the garden. About 20 minutes later I saw the van leave.

Mistress Gayle had discussed how she wanted a similar nursery as the one that Sandra had. Plenty of cabinet space, a changing space, and side rails to enclose the bed like a crib. They were promised a nice tip for good quality work.

I finished up outside and went in for lunch around 2. Mummy was making us salads when I entered. "Wash your hands and get ready for lunch Georgia. It's almost ready."

"Yes Miss Gayle. I wish you took care of the contractors yourself. It was pretty embarrassing having to come in wearing these damn pink sweats. I I know they had to hear the panty when I walked."

"Yes, I bet they did hear it. I know I could. They laughed about that almost as much as seeing the back of your pants."

"Why, were they all dirty from the garden?"

"Ha ha. Go check the mirror and see for your self baby," she chuckled.

"Oh fuck," I blurted out when I turned my back to the mirror in the front room. "What the hell are they thinking of me after seeing that?"

"I hope they see you for what you are darling. A sissy baby. You may as well get used to it because that will be your new normal. Now sit at the table. I will be right there."

I sat at the kitchen table and awaited her return. A minute later Gayle walked up behind me and reaching around me, she pinched my nose shut. As soon as I opened my mouth, she shoved a wet bar of soap in, holding it in place with her palm.

"I warned you about having a potty mouth Georgia. Now you can keep that in your mouth until I finish my salad. Then I may allow you to eat."

She was certainly not in a rush to finish. The soap was rolling down my throat and chin, as tears were starting to fall from my eyes. She finally finished her salad and retrieved the soap from my mouth. She brought over my salad and a baby bottle of warm milk and told me to finish it all.

When I was done with lunch, I was brought back to my former "man-cave" and with earbuds in had to watch that two hour video again. Mistress took a minute to put the baby mitts on my hands and handed me the dildo before turning on the video, turning out the lights, and leaving the room.

The next week seemed to fly by. I made sure all the travel plans were made. Worked in the garden, and mostly, it seems, I spent long hours watching sissy baby hypnosis videos that Mistress programmed for me. At least I was back to only wearing diapers at night.

Wednesday night and Thursday morning I helped Mistress pack for our trip. Thursday around noon, I packed the bags in the car and we headed to Dr. Janus' office. The plan was to stay at a hotel by the airport tonight and avoid the morning rush hour traffic.

After checking in with the receptionist, Nurse Sandra came out and led me to the back office. Like the previous visit I was stripped and weighed again. At least no diaper this time. Just a pair of lacy yellow pantys. "So, you graduated from diapers to pantys now. Must be a big girl then," she chided. "Now up on the table. I will check your vitals and do another blood draw."

She finished and we went into the Dr's private office. I realized I was just wearing my pantys. Dr Janus handed me a drink and I sat down on the recliner, soon to be in a drugged trance. I never saw my Mistress enter. Sue was asking me questions and I answered them all. I was slowly coming out of the trance to find my arms bound to the chair.

"That was quite a tale you told Georgia. All those women in all those towns. And for so many years. How dare you do that to your loving wife?"

"What? I don't know what you mean Miss Gayle."

"Please show her the video Sue," mistress asked.

The flat screen on the office wall came to life, and Sue fast-forwarded to the spot she wanted. It showed me replying to questions. When she asked me about cheating on Gayle I never hesitated and admitted my quilt.

"When did you start to cheat Georgia?"

"I guess shortly after I started to travel for work."

"So that was about 20 years ago. Did you do it often?"

"Well after the first time I felt bad and tried not to do it again. But there were always women at the offices or the hotels and I was so horny."

"So you traveled about 15 times a year for 20 years. That like 300 times you cheated."

"Yes Dr. I am so sorry. I couldn't help myself."

The video was turned off, and Mistress Gayle stepped over and slapped my face. "You cheating bastard. I should keep you in diapers for the rest of your fucking life. And speaking of fucking. It will be a long time, if ever, before you will do that again. She pulled my panty off and and handed Sandra a small box.

"Sandra, please install the device for me. I'm afraid I might cause some damage to her clit if I do it."

Sandra removed the titanium chastity from the box. The shell was no longer than my soft clitty. She showed me the two rows of, not too sharp, points that were spaced around the inside. She roughly grabbed my balls and shoved them through a metal ring. A couple drops of lube helped her then force my clitty through the ring. A thin tube was pushed into my penis, and it was long enough to reach past the base ring. The front piece was slipped over the head of my clit and joined up to the base ring. The threaded end of the catheter tube poked through a hole at the front of the cage and a nut was screwed and glued on it to keep it in place. "That tube will prevent pulling your clitty out the back of the cage," said Sandra as she held the pieces together. Mistress Gayle then used the special screwdriver to tighten the screw lock in place. "One turn to many and the head snaps off making it permanent sissy. It is so fucking tempting after your confession!"