Wet Dreams

Story Info
Counsellor meets new inmate.
2.3k words
3.67
3.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dear Ms. Madden, I'm sorry to inform you that Mr. Kruger is no longer in custody of IDOC. That's all the information we have at this time."

What's going on she wonders. This is supposed to be celebration time. Her five-year plan has come true. She starts her new counselling job tomorrow. I have been resentenced after winning my appeal. But she haven't heard from me in almost two weeks. She has to admit that it sucks. She is used to talking to me on the phone & through emails. Deep down inside her heart and brain are at war. Her brain is saying I told you so. Her heart is telling her Josh was/is different. But she's confused. Why would I just disappear? Did I find someone else? Did I get out? Is this some sick scoreboard punishment? Did I get hurt? Now she's worried. But there isn't not much she can do because she's across an ocean in another country and I'm nowhere to be found. As she falls asleep she vows to never let your guard down again with a pen pal but have to admit it was fun.

Lisa wakes up early next morning with excitement. She has been assigned to Grendon. Lisa can't help but think of the work she can do at this progressive prison.

When Lisa gets to her office her boss tells her that since she scored so well on tests, they are assigning her to a special new ground-breaking program. A foreign prisoner exchange program. Each prison in the UK swapped prisoners with those in America. Today will be Lisa's first group meeting and Grendon has one of these American prisoners and she is to be his counsellor since she scored so well on the American prison part of the test. Lisa is really excited now about the responsibility of this task. But also, because Lisa get to tell this prisoner all about my books and how I transformed my life from the inside. Though the thought of me makes her sad & she is worried once again for me.

As Lisa gets to the meeting room she sees a bunch of guys sitting around. She takes a seat as her boss explains things. As her boss explains the rules of the group Lisa looks around at the guys sitting there. Typical English thugs. She can't help but look at their hands as Lisa always judge a man by his hands. Just as her mind wanders back to me and my beautiful hands she hears her boss start to mention the foreign prisoner exchange program to the group. Lisa hears moans and groans from the guys and a few curses. She finds herself laughing a little and thinking to herself that not all American prisoners are bad. Then her boss nods to the security officer standing at the door and says he'd like to introduce Grendon's first foreign exchange prisoner: Mr. Joshua Kruger. What? Lisa almost falls out of her chair in disbelief. No fucking way. Sure enough, as the door opens she sees me walk into the room.

God damn, Lisa can't help but notice I'm even more handsome in person. And I have a different walk. It's that stupid American swagger aided by 26+ years inside and being a shark surrounded by piranhas. I sit down across the room from Lisa. As her boss continues to explain to the other convicts that they're supposed to treat me the same as any Grendon prisoner I look around the room. My eyes travel until they meet Lisa's. I smile at her and wink. Then I continue on not wanting to give away our little secret. Her boss asks me to speak a few words before assigning me to a prisoner for a tour of Grendon. So, I stand up and say: "Thank you. I'm honored to be a part of this program. And hopefully I can assist you & others & we can help cure this world of mass incarceration." As I continue to speak her pussy gets wet. My voice sounds better in person than on the phone. I talk with my hands & she is imagining them tying her up and slapping her arse & my long fingers slipping inside her. It's hard for her concentrate because this wasn't part of the plan. We weren't supposed to meet like this. Then she hears me say this and you almost cum immediately: "I have a scoreboard system that I intend to use." I look directly at you & smile.

Lisa can no longer concentrate. The rest of my words are a blur. She is scared to get up out of her chair because she is afraid everyone will see her wet pussy through her clothes. Lisa hadn't dressed for this. Her face is flushed.

How can I be so calm and cool and act like we don't have five years of fantasies built up? Like we don't know everything about each other? She can't help but notice how my pants fit me as I turn around. Lisa says to herself damn as she looks at my slim waist and nice butt in prison pants. She tells herself this isn't good. Her excitement is uncontrollable and she worries if this is found out she may lose her job.

As the group disperses Lisa's boss introduces us. He informs me that Lisa will be my assigned counsellor & if I have any problems, I should contact her. I hold out my hand to shake hers and tell her it's an honor to be under her care. As her little hand touches mine she feels a jolt of sexual magnetism explode. I gently but firmly squeeze my hand around hers. Then we begin to follow everyone else out of the meeting room. When we get to the door, I hold it open for Lisa as I place my other hand gently on the small of her back. She feels her pussy quiver as my fingers touch her body through her blouse. She knows me and knows that I did that intentionally so that anyone else may think it's an innocent gentlemanly gesture.

Her boos tell me that I'm going to take the tour now. After that I will meet Lisa back at her office so we can discuss my counselling program and any other concerns I may have at that time. Sounds great, see you later Ms. Madden I tell her and turn my back. Damn me and my prison games she thinks to herself. She wasn't prepared for this. But it excites her. So much that she has to find a spot where she can be alone to release some tension.

She looks one last time at me walk away. As I'm about to turn the corner in the hallway Lisa swears, I look at her and blow a kiss, but she can't be for sure? Then I disappear.

Lisa is back in her new office anticipating talking to and seeing me again. She really wished she could sneak off to please herself real fast so she could calm down. But just as she thinks this she hears a knock on her door.

"Come in", Lisa calls. My escort tells her I'm ready and he'll be back in a half hour to get me for count. Then he leaves and I step into her office. Turning around to close the door I see a "do not disturb- counselling in session" sign. I place it on the outside of the door, then close it and lock it. As I do this she notices the muscles in my back through my prison shirt. She can tell all the heavy lifting has paid off. I turn back around as she stands up and comes from behind her desk. I walk toward her and as she is about to nervously joke about us meeting like this I wrap my long arms around her little body and bring my lips to hers. As she feels her body up against mine and my lips on hers, she lets go. Her eyes close and our kiss turns to pure hunger built up from 5+ years of writing. My hands run all over her body. I love the way Lisa's breasts feel through her silk blouse. I can feel her hard nipples and pinch one firmly, she moans slightly. I take my mouth off hers long enough to tell her the obvious: "I need to fuck you." Truth is, I have never wanted any woman more in my life. Knowing that what we're about to do is taboo makes it even more special. Her body tells me she needs it to. "Turn around, put your hands on your desk & don't move them" she smiles in delight at the fact that I'm already taking charge & her pussy becomes even wetter thinking about my cock ramming her from behind.

When she has complied with my demand, I slowly raise her skirt all the way up. I'm glad Lisa can't see my face because when I see her arse in panties poking out like this I almost cum on myself. I tell myself to stay in control. To do that I smack Lisa hard on the arse. She didn't know that I was going to do that and it makes her cry out in pain/pleasure! I smack her arse I run my fingers through the line of her panties. I wish I had more time to play but I don't so I rip off Lisa's panties in one pull. I've always wanted to do that. "Hope they weren't expensive" I say with a laugh. Lisa impatiently moans, "Josh, shut up & fuck me!" Any other time I would have punished her for giving me a command, but this is allowed because her thought is my thought. Although I make a mental note to use a gag next time so she can't talk. In a few seconds time I have my pants down and I slam my cock into waiting hot wet pussy.

God she feels so tight, so good. she moans loudly as she can feel my big cock fill her pussy. I don't have the time or the restraint to go slow.

I thrust hard & fast inside her. The sound of my cock and body slamming into her super wet pussy and arse is as much as a turn on for me as her increasing loud moaning is. I think we are going to get caught but I can't stop, it feels too good!

I remember that she likes to play with herself while getting fucked doggystyle, but since I had told her not to take her hands off the desk, I reach down underneath her body and start massaging her clit.

She moans loudly and uses her hands to push back onto my cock harder and faster. Because of that I take my other hand and move it to her tits as I knead and pinch her nipples. I can feel my orgasm rising soon & tell her so.

"Yes, me too" Lisa screams in delight. I feel the first explosion as the cum erupts out of my cock into her hot pussy. She feel it also and pushes back and forth in a frenetic pace on my cock as her own orgasm sends her body into ecstasy.

At this moment we both have forgotten where we are. We are being consumed by the pure desires of the moment. And the fact that this is hottest sex we have ever had.

Lisa hears me moan out her name as my body shakes as she squeezes her pussy around my cock. She finishes riding out her own orgasm as I bend down farther to bite and kiss her ear. Then I whisper, "you can take your hands off now.".

As Lisa stands back up and turns around, I get an idea. "Look babe, I don't know if anyone heard that? But according to my watch we have 15 more minutes. As you can see from this hard dick, I still want you. Since I just fucked you in my favorite position how about I sit down in this chair & you ride me in your favorite position?" Lisa pushes my chest, so I fall back into the chair and says "you talk to much" and smiles. She straddles me and lower herself onto my waiting cock. I still can't believe how great her pussy feels around it.

Maybe it's the years of missing it but right now I'm in heaven. I sit up and kiss her as she begins to move on top of me. I wrap my arms around her body and run my hands up and down her back. Then I reach down & cup her arse cheeks in my big hands as she rides my cock. I take my mouth off hers and bite her neck and work my way down to her breasts. When I suck on her nipples, I hear Lisa moan in delight.

Her pace is quickening so I reach up with one hand and grab a handful of hair and pull back firmly. It seems to set her off more as she bounces and grinds on my cock even harder. I am already feeling another orgasm cumming on soon as my body is still not used to these feelings and sensations.

Or is it just because Lisa is that good? I feel her pussy tighten around my cock and hear her moan my name. That's all I can handle and I let go of my last little ounce of willpower and release inside her. I hear her moan out loudly as her own orgasm races through her body and I pull her hair and bite her neck in unison. I want this moment to be about Lisa. If this is the last time, we get this I don't ever want her to forget it! Finally, she collapses on me as we catch our breath together. Then Lisa stands back up and smiles at me, straightens out her skirt and fixes her blouse, going behind her desk. I put myself in order and smile and wink at her.

She asks, "can we do this paperwork now?" Of course, counsellor I reply!